Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers

Okay, this isn't so bad, Kevin thought to himself. And Mom really seems to enjoy it. Yeah, the taste of his semen was new to him, but it wasn't gross or anything. It was more of a texture ... kind of slimy? Yeah, okay. Only he didn't usually think of something slimy as being warm, body temperature. And, mixed with his mother's vaginal lubrication it was ... well, it was okay. Rather like an extra wet pussy. Maybe even better than okay because of how his mother was enjoying what he was doing.

Karen had her fingers entwined in her son's hair, pulling his head hard against her grinding pussy. "Oh baby! Lick mommy's pussy. Lick it good. Suck on it. That's it, Kevin. Ohhhh, yessss! She hissed. You're going to make mommy come!"

After sucking up and swallowing all of his semen that he could, Kevin began to lick and suck at the top of his mother's pussy, around her clitoris; sometimes sucking on it, sometimes licking it with the tip of his tongue, other times concentrating on the area just below the clitoris itself.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh!" Karen's voice came out strangled as she achieved another orgasm. Her body convulsed and her pubic bone slammed into Kevin's lips, bruising them. Her fingers tightened in his hair pinning his mouth against her pussy as her orgasm surged through her before slowly receding.

There was no doubt that Karen loved sex, all kinds of sex, with oral sex being right there at the top of her list. This incestuous oral sex with her son made it all the more exciting to her. She knew that she was a wicked woman by most people's standards. But she also knew that she and her son weren't hurting any other person and, therefore, they couldn't be hurting society. She also knew that if society, in general, accepted consensual adult incest, then it would become almost mundane. She was glad that it wasn't accepted, because it really gave her a sexual kick to be doing this with her son.

Karen sighed deeply, relaxing her body, including her fingers in her son's hair. She caressed the top of her son's head. Kevin raised his head to look up at his mother. His chin and lips were shiny with his spit and her pussy juices. He grinned.

"So, I can assume you liked that?" He said with raised eyebrows.

Karen laughed deeply. "Come up here you big lug." She threw her arms around his neck and began to kiss him hard on the mouth.

"Ouch!" Kevin pulled away. "Careful, Mom, you kind of got out of control—which is a good thing," he said hurriedly, "and bruised my lips when you were coming."

"Oh, poor baby! I'm so sorry." Karen gave her son a few gentle kisses.

"Nothing that won't heal, Mom. And, I might say, well worth it. Like I said, I can assume that you enjoyed that."

"Oh, Kevin, that was a great orgasm you gave me. I mean, a really great one." She kissed him carefully again.

"Yeah, well, once I got into it, it really excited me. It was just so amazing. There I was, licking your pussy, my mother's pussy. I had a hard-on throughout most of it." Kevin reached down to pull his half-erect cock up so that it was laying flat against his mother's belly. He was supporting most of his weight on his elbows. He kissed his mother sweetly, affectionately for several moments.

"So, Kevin, how was it?" Karen asked when their lips parted. "Licking your cum out of my pussy?"

"Actually, Mom, it wasn't all that bad." Kevin paused. "In fact, Mom, any time you want me to do that, I'll be more than happy to."

Karen smiled and placed her hand against her son's cheek. "Good. I'm glad you liked it. I really like it when a man does that for me."

Kevin was happy that his mother had called him a man and not a boy. He smiled at his mother and kissed her again.

"Your father really likes doing that," Karen said when they had finished kissing.

"Oh really?" Kevin said.

"Oh really," Karen answered. "The stories I could tell ... ."

"Like what?" Kevin was curious.

"Too much to tell, at least for right now."

"Well, uh, how do I compare. I mean, am I as good a lover as Dad?"

"Oh, baby, you're father and I have been lovers for over twenty years. We know each other like ... well, it would take you many years to know me that way."

"So, Mom," Kevin smiled rather mischievously, "how long do you want us to be lovers."

Karen thought about that for a few seconds, then smiled. "Until you find me so hideously old and ugly that you can't bear the thought of having sex with me."

Kevin laughed and rolled off of his mother and onto his back. "Well that's going to be a loooong time, Mom."

"I hope so, son. I really do hope so." Karen answered, pleased with what Kevin had just said.

"Well, if you can't compare me and dad as lovers, how about ...cock size?" Kevin asked with a bit of a smirk. He knew he had a bigger than average cock. All of the women that he'd had sex with had told him so.

"Almost as big." Karen said with an impish glint in her eyes. She watched Kevin's face closely.

"Almost?" Kevin frowned a little, then the frown deepened. Then he sighed.

Karen laughed. "Actually, Kevin, I don't know if your dad is bigger or if you are. You seem to be about the same size as him. There, does that make you feel better?"

Kevin grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, I ... ."

"Because, young man," Karen interrupted, "the size of your cock isn't the most important thing about making love to a woman. I've had men with smaller cocks than yours or your dad's, and they've been able to make me come explosively, so to speak. First of all, if a woman isn't turned on, there's not much you can do. If she is turned on, there's not much you can't do. And getting a woman turned on doesn't mean walking into a room with a big cock and saying 'Okay, I'm here.' So just remember that."

"Ouch! Yeah, okay Mom." But Kevin smiled.

Karen grabbed her son's nearly completely flaccid cock and squeezed it. "Earlier I told you that if you went down on me and licked your come out of my pussy I'd make it worth your while."

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever had anal sex with a woman, Kevin."

Kevin's eyebrows shot up. His mother was now going to offer to have anal sex with him?

"Uh, once, but she really didn't like it." And then he blushed at the memory of that disastrous incident.

"Well, I happen to like it. But it's not something you just do at any time or with just any one. Soooo, my horny little, er, big son," here Karen stopped and gave Kevin a big grin. She felt his cock beginning to grow harder in her hand already, "Would you like to fuck your mommy in the ass." She knew her wording would excite him.

"Oh wow, Mom!"

"I take that as a yes." Karen grinned at her son then leaned over to give him a big kiss ... remembering to start out gently. But Kevin obviously didn't mind his bruised lips because he pulled his mother over onto him and kissed her ardently, passionately.

Suddenly, Kevin broke the kissed. "Mom," he said looking at her intently, "this is probably a stupid question ... but do you and dad have ... ."

"Oh yes, Kevin."

"So the size of my ... ."

"Not a problem. But, you can't just shove it in my ass. We have to use lots of lubrication and you have to go slowly, until my ass accepts it. Okay?"

"Yeah. Sure, Mom."

Karen got up. "I'll be right back." She went into the bathroom and rummaged in the cabinet under the sink. She found two Fleets Enema kits, thought about it for a second and decided to use both of them. She knew it wasn't necessary to have an enema before anal sex, but using the Fleets might removed "stuff" in her rectum or lower down in her colon. She'd still put a towel under her ass, just in case, but after administering both of the Fleets Enema kits there shouldn't be any problem, including anything that might stick to her son's cock.

Karen came out of the bathroom after having given both her pussy and her ass a quick but thorough wash. She was also carrying a small bottle of anal lubricant and a large bath towel.

Kevin was lying back on the pillows against the headboard of the bed, lightly stroking his very hard cock. He had been fantasizing what it would be like to slide his "big boy" into his mother's ass. He was totally stoked, totally excited by this turn of event. Fucking his mother in the ass! My God, he thought, this has to be the most amazing and exciting and, and, best day of my life!

"Ooo, baby, baby," Karen said enthusiastically. "I see you're ready for this, eh?"

Kevin blushed and Karen was pleased.

"Uh, yeah." Kevin said. Then he looked at his mother with an amused glint in his eyes, "It's not every day a boy gets to have anal sex with his mother."

Karen laughed. "Among other things," she said.

Karen handed the bottle of lubricant to her son, placed the towel in the middle of the bed, then climbed up and positioned herself squarely on the towel. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs up and apart, completely, fully exposing her little reddish-brown puckered hole below her pussy.

"Lube up all around my asshole, Kevin, and your fingers, then slip one finger in and fuck my ass for a little, then a second one, then a third one, until you can push them in as deep as possible. But go slowly, okay."

Kevin nodded as he maneuvered his body until his knees were touching his mother's ass cheeks. He followed his mother's instructions to the letter. After several minutes, the first three fingers of his right hand were shoved as deep as they could go into her ass. He felt her anal sphincter muscle clenching and relaxing on them. The anticipation of fucking his mother in the ass has his cock super hard and, as he glanced down, it seemed as if his glans was the biggest and most swollen he had ever seen it.

"Okay, baby, that's good." Karen said. "Now, lube up your cock really good then push the head of it against my anus and begin pushing ... carefully, slowly." Karen glance at her son and gave him a sweet smile. "I'm an old hand at this, so it should go pretty smoothly ... not like an anal virgin, which you probably had before.

"Okay, Mom," Kevin responded. He was totally fascinated with what he was about to do.

He squirted some lubricant on his hand and ran his hand up and down and all around his cock. He wiped his hand on the towel then grabbed his big cock by the base, near his body and leaned forward until the head of his cock was pressing firmly into his mother's anus.

Kevin took a deep breath and released it. He looked at his mother and she nodded at him. Kevin pushed the head of his cock against his mother's asshole and watched, fascinated, as his engorged cockhead began to slowly open his mother's anus and disappear through it into his her rectum.

Karen was no less fascinated with what was happening. She loved the feeling of a cock in her ass, but with a cock as big as her son's, or her husband's, she needed it to enter her carefully and slowly, until her anus, her anal sphincter, relaxed enough to allow the thick cock to slide in and out of her easily. A little pain, the pain of stretching her asshole open without tearing, was manageable. In fact, it kind of added to her excitement and pleasure. A lot of pain was a pleasure-killer and to be avoided. So far, her son was doing just fine.

"Oh, baby, that feels soooo damned good," Karen crooned. She knew her son's cockhead had passed her anus. Now his hard, thick shaft was beginning to slowly sink deeper into her bowels.

If Kevin hadn't come twice already this morning he would have come right then as he watched his cock slowly slide deeper and deeper into his mother ass. Her asshole was stretched so tight around his thick cock he wondered how she could take it. But take she did. He had never felt anything like it. He loved it ... that and the fact that this was his mother he was having anal sex with ... incestuous anal sex. It felt so good and had him so excited that he had to stop moving because, suddenly, those thoughts took him close to the edge of coming.

Kevin took a deep breath then let it out. He pulled his cock back, almost all the way out of his mother's ass, then carefully shoved it back in.

"Ooo, yes! That's it, Kevin, fuck my ass nice and slow." Karen said

Kevin did just what his mother wanted. Soon he was shoving almost the whole eight inches of his cock deep up inside his mother ass, then pulling it out until only the glans was inside. God he loved how this felt, what he was doing. He wanted to fuck his mother's ass faster, but was willing to wait until she told him he could.

Karen was breathing more heavily now, that always happened when she had a big cock up her ass. "Okay, Kevin, now pull your cock all the way out, then slide it all the way back in."

Kevin swallowed and did what his mother told him. Again, fascinated, he watch his cock come all the way out of his mother ass, leaving it gaping open for a couple of seconds before it closed. He then pushed his cockhead up against her anus again and watched as it slid in easily.

"Ohhh! Yes! Kevin do that some more," Karen pleaded.

Kevin pulled his cock all the way out of his mother's ass then quickly shoved it back in. He did this several times, picking up speed with each time. He felt his mother's anus relax in a subtle way. He heard his mother breathing become more like a panting. He leaned over his mother, dropped to his elbows, kissed her hard on the mouth and began pumping his hips as though he was fucking her pussy.

Karen pulled her lips away from her son's. She wrapped her arms around his neck and raised her legs up in the air. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh yes! Oh Kevin! Oh God, your cock feels so good fucking my ass!"

Then she almost screamed. "Yes, Kevin, Kevin, baby! Fuck your mommy's ass. Fuck it good, baby! Fuck it hard!

And that's what Kevin did. He slammed his cock in and out of his mother's tight, grasping little asshole fast and hard. She enjoyed it, got off on it, loved it. Kevin thought he was in ass-fucking heaven. He never knew that anal sex could be like this ... and he was delighted to be finding this out with his mother.

Karen relaxed her grip around his neck and Kevin raised his body up so that he could watch his cock fucking his mother's ass. Her eyes were looking up at him with an almost pleading look. Her arms were now straight out on either side of her, her hand gripping the bed sheet. Her legs were bent with her thighs spread wide. Her chest was heaving. Then she reached down with one hand and began to furiously rub her clitoris.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Karen said through clenched teeth.

Kevin's excitement increased as he looked down to see his mother's pussy, to see her rubbing her clitoris, and to see how beautiful it looked to have his thick cock pumping in and out of her tightly stretched anus. A shiver of intense pleasure ran through his body and he felt the wonderful feeling in his groin and cock preceding the even more wonderful feeling of an orgasm.

"Oh, God, Kevin!" Karen almost screamed and then her body was convulsing in a strong, body-wracking orgasm.

As she came, much to Kevin's surprise, her pussy squirted a small amount of liquid three or four times. But then, Kevin's cock erupted with such intense pleasure that his eyelids fluttered and he lost focus while his cock pumped a large load of cum, in several pulses, out of his cock and deep up inside his mother's ass.

Kevin's body shuddered with the strength of his orgasm as he grunted and groaned from the pleasure of it.

Mother and son were silent for a few moments as the intensity of their orgasms began to fade.

"Whoa! Mom, that was intense!" Kevin said. He was still breathing heavily and sweat was dripping down his face.

"Tell me about it," Karen said with a laugh. "Come here, lover." She held her arms up.

With his cock still firmly implanted in his mother's rectum, Kevin lowered his body down to embrace his mother and to be embraced by her. They kissed once, long and affectionately, then several more times, slowly, lazily, sweetly.

"You don't mind my cock still in your ass, Mom?"

"No, sweetie, I like it like that. Soon it will get soft enough and my muscles will naturally push it out.

"So, Kevin, that was your first ever anal sex ... or at least first ever successful one?" Karen smiled and kissed her son lightly on the lips. She used her hands to wipe the sweat off his face, drying them on the sheet.

Kevin grinned. "Yeah. Actually, the first time I got my dick in ... well, her name's not important. But I got in her ass and just as quickly she had me take it out. That incident kind of ruined where ever that relationship might have been going.

"But, Mom, I mean ... Wow! Fucking you in the ass, to be totally crude about it, that was an amazing experience. Thank you. Thank you so much for teaching me what to do and for letting me do it." Kevin kissed his mother again, a long, tongue-twisting kiss.

"Mmm, thank you, too, Kevin. Your cock felt soooo good in my ass and you fucked me soooo wonderfully."

They kissed some more then, all of a sudden, Karen's anal muscles contracted and Kevin's now limp dick was pushed out of her ass wetly.

"There it is," Karen said with a grin. "I'm going to go into my bathroom and clean up. You go to yours and wash your cock extremely well, like at least three times. I don't want your cock in my pussy or in my mouth again until it is thoroughly clean."

Kevin started to push back up onto his knees. He gave his mother a quick kiss on the lips. "Yeah, I know that much about anal sex."

"Unless, of course," Karen said with a wicked smile, "I, or whoever you're having anal sex with, has had their colon thoroughly and completely cleaned out."

Kevin sat back on his heels, cocked his head to one side and gave his mother a slightly puzzled look. "Really?"

"Yeah, really. A good complete colon cleansing, like at a spa, then come home and have a couple of warm soapy enemas, big ones, followed by three or four clear water enemas and my colon is clean enough for me to do a little ass-to-mouth fun."

Kevin's eyes got big. "Really? Uh, do you think ... .?

"Yes, my handsome, hunky son, we'll do that sometime. I don't know when because, when you think about it, it's a lot of hassle just to let you watch me suck your cock after it's been in my ass ... and to let you lick my asshole after you've fucked it." Karen gave Kevin a challenging look.

Kevin didn't miss a beat. "But of course, Mom. Why wouldn't I do that."

Karen laughed. "You're learning, Kevin. You're learning. Now, go, get cleaned up.

When Kevin came back into his parents bedroom his mother was lying back on the pillows against the headboard waiting for him.

Kevin gave his mother a look. "Sorry, Mom, but I'm starving. It's after eleven and the only thing I've eaten this morning is your pussy. Not that it wasn't delicious, especially with the extra cream served with it, but it just wasn't filling. You know?" He said all this with a straight face.

Karen laughed loud and hard at what her son had said. "Well, yeah, I guess I should feed you. You have worked hard this morning. And, if you think you are up to it, you might work hard again, later. What do you think?"

"Oh hell yes, Mom, but food first."

Karen got up, looking for her robe, the one she had been teasing her son with for the last two weeks, only to realize it was on the kitchen floor next to her son's shorts.

Kevin came up to his mother and put his arms around her waist. He pulled her body against his, warmly, firmly, then lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her gently.

"Mom, I love you, now more than ever," he said seriously.

Karen smiled sweetly and put her hand to his cheek. "Thank you. And I love you too, Kevin, now more than ever."

Mother and son kissed again, then headed down to the kitchen.

Later, after satisfying their hunger for food, they were back in Karen's bed, kissing and caressing each other's bodies, slowly whetting their sexual appetite again.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers
1...34567...19