Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

"So Kevin," Karen began, now that we're lovers, what do you think about a threesome with your father?"

Kevin stopped stroking the inside of his mother's thigh. "Well, uh ... ." Kevin didn't know what to say. He hadn't remotely thought of a threesome with both his parents, but he realized, with them being swingers, it was a logical thing for them to want to do.

"It might seem kind of, you know, weird," he told his mother.

"What, more weird than having sex with your mother. I mean, your dad isn't bi-sexual. You're not going to have sex with him, although there will inevitably be some contact between the two of you, but it won't be sexual.

"You see, I would just dearly love to get both of your big beautiful cocks in me at the same time." Karen looked at her son to see how her words affected him.

Kevin gave his mother a bemused look then smiled. "Uh, you mean ... .?

"That's right, son, double penetration. One cock in my pussy and one cock in my ass. I absolutely love that, how full it makes me feel. And I seldom get to do it with two big cocks like yours and your dad's. So what do you say?"

Kevin's hand went down to his swelling cock. "I think this is your answer, Mom," he grinned.

"Great. You're going to have so much fun, Kevin." And so am I, Karen thought. Then she pushed her son onto his back and kneeled over his nearly erect cock and slid her mouth down over it and lovingly sucked it for several minutes. When she pulled her mouth off, her son's cock was vein-bulging hard and ready to go.

"Now I want you to take me doggie-style, Kevin." Karen leaned forward to kiss her son on the mouth then she turned her body around on the bed and assumed the knees and elbows position.

Kevin grinned and almost leaped up to get behind his mother's beautiful round derrière. She parted her knees some more and he could see a little wetness between her inner labia.

My God! he thought to himself. I can't believe this is happening. I woke up this morning without a thought about having an incestuous sexual affair with my mother. Now, with all that we've done, and are still doing, I should pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. But, if it is a dream, I surely don't want to wake up.

Kevin dredged his big, swollen cockhead through his mother wet pussy lips, getting it well lubricated with her vaginal juices, then he carefully shoved his hard cock deep into his mother's pussy, like fitting a steel-hard, but fleshy, sword into a tight, but wet and slick, scabbard.

Karen gasped at the pleasure of feeling of her son's thick, long cock pushing through her toned vaginal sphincter muscles and bottoming out deep in her pussy. Kevin moaned at the pleasure of feeling his hard cock sliding though and into the tight wet warmth of his mother's pussy.

Kevin fucked his mother, his hands on her hips, looking over the beauty of her body, lovely round ass, slim waist, lean back and then down at his cock slipping in and out of her pussy so wetly, so easily. He was unbelievably happy and still wonderfully excited to be making love to his mother. He hoped that feeling never faded.

It was just a few minutes later that Karen had another orgasm, with Kevin coming just seconds after her. After a few moments, he pulled his still hard cock out of her pussy and laid down beside her as she straightened out her body and rolled onto her side, up against her slightly sweaty son. She kissed him.

"So, Mom, do you want me to go down on you," Kevin asked hesitantly.

Karen smiled and kiss her son again. "No, dear. You don't have to do that every time you fuck me ... or any other woman for that matter. But it is nice once in a while."

She then got up and went into her bathroom. Kevin heard her running some water and assumed she was rinsing off. When Karen came out of the bathroom she had a warm, wet washcloth and a hand towel. She wiped off her son's cum sticky cock then gently dried it, after which she kissed the tip of his cock before lying down, again, next to him.

They embraced and kissed for a little while, not saying any thing, just enjoying being close to each other, their legs tangled together, her lovely full breasts pressed against his chest. After all the sex, then lunch, then more sex, they were both sleepy and allowed themselves to drift off to dreamland.

The phone beside the bed woke them up about forty minutes later. It was the auto repair shop calling. Michelle's car was ready to be picked up. Karen told the mechanic that she and her son would be there in about an hour to pick up the car.

Chapter 9.

Karen and Kevin got home after 4 p. m. Traci should have been home by then. As Kevin went upstairs to go online to check in with a friend of his to see what he missed today at school, he noticed that his sister's bedroom door was closed. He went back to the balcony overlooking the living room.

"Mom," Kevin called out quietly.

"Yeah, sweetie, what?" Karen came out from the kitchen and looked up at her son.

"Michelle's door is closed, so she's probably home."

"Okay, thanks Kevin." Karen said, then she headed up the stairs.

Michelle thought she heard something, someone talking, and slowly started to wake up from her nap. A few seconds later there was a light rapping at her door.

"Michelle, honey, are you in there," Karen called out.

"Yeah, Mom, come on in."

Karen opened the door and stepped into her daughter's bedroom.

"Close the door, please," Michelle said. Now she was glad that she had put her clothes back on after masturbating.

Michelle swept her hair out of her eyes and sat up on the bed, crossing her legs. "Mom," she began, then paused.

"Yes dear?" Karen asked.

"Uh ... well, you see, I overhead Dad this morning telling Kevin ... who thought you had been, uh, you know, teasing him. Anyway I heard Dad tell Kevin to, to, uh, find out if you were teasing him or ..." Michelle swallowed then took a deep breath.

Karen knew what was coming but waited for her daughter to say it.

"Anyway, Dad told Kevin to find out if you were trying to seduce him and if so ... then to do something about it ... you know, to find out if, uh ... ."

"Um-huh," Was all that Karen said, waiting.

"Mom!" Michelle said, imploringly, "did you and Kevin, uh, uh ... oh shit ...!"

Karen wanted her daughter ask it directly. "Did we what?"

"Oh Mom, you know what I'm talking about. Hell Dad told me today when he dropped me off at school that he wanted to, to ... well, to fuck me!" There she'd said it out loud, and to her mother.

Michelle didn't know what kind of reaction she wanted from her mother, but it wasn't the one she got.

"Your father told you straight out ... just out of the blue, that he wanted to fuck you?"

"Well, no. I asked him, after overhearing him talking to Kevin this morning, if you and Kevin were going to ... you know ... have sex." Michelle paused but her mother didn't say anything. Michelle had to know, right from her mother's mouth. "Mom! Did you and Kevin have sex this morning?"

Karen smiled at the memory of fucking her son—in the morning and in the afternoon.

"Yes, Michelle, your brother and I had sex today." Karen's heart was beating a little harder, wondering how her daughter would react.

Michelle's eye widened and her mouth dropped open. "Really?"

"Yes, Michelle, really,"

There was silence in the room for several seconds.

"Michelle, Karen began, "you know that your father and I are swingers, that we have sex with a lot of other people. And you know what we taught you about consenting adults and all?"

"Yes, Mother. I know that and, from a purely logical point of view it makes sense, But ... but ... incest ... isn't it kind of ... well, icky?

"Why?"

"Why? Well, Kevin is your son and ... ."

"Do you think your brother is ... icky? Or do you think he's a very attractive young man?

"Well, yeah, he's an attractive young man. But still, it's incest and isn't that wrong?"

"By societal standards. But do you think your father and I should be locked up because we are swingers? That goes against societal standards too."

"No, of course not, Mom. But incest is ... ."

"Is what? Sex between close relatives. We're not talking about child molesting here, dear. Your brother is an adult. And sex, when it comes down to it, notwithstanding procreation, is all about pleasure. If sex didn't feel good then we wouldn't have seven billion people on this planet. And there is no logical reason why I can't have physical, sexual pleasure with your brother just because he's my son and I'm his mother. It just comes down to whether we find each other sexually attractive. And, today, we did. Well, I did before he did. No, let me correct that. He told me that he had fantasized about me sexually, but felt guilty and tried to suppress those feeling. But today, I convince him he didn't need to suppress those thoughts ... and we had sex. A lot of it, as a matter of fact, and we're going to have even more of it in the future.

"Listen, Michelle, we're not asking you to do anything but let us be. Let us be what we want to be and do. We're not harming anyone. Yes, you're father knew I wanted to seduce Kevin and, after we talked about it, he agreed. Hell, tonight, when he gets home, I'm going to tell him all the juicy details, then we're going to make love and I know he'll have one great big orgasm thinking about it ... since I'll be telling him while we're fucking.

"Can you do that, honey? Can you just let your family be the horny, sexy, fun-loving people they want to be?"

Michelle, sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She loved her mother and father ... and her brother too. This incest thing had just thrown her for a loop. But, oh well what the hell. They were her family and she would just have to accept their weirdness.

"Okay, Mom," Michelle said, nodding her head.

"Now, as to your father telling you that he wanted to ... well, to have sex with you ... uh, how do you feel about that?" Karen asked, looking directly at her daughter.

Michelle blushed, deeply, thinking about how she had fantasized about fucking her father and masturbating. "Uh, Mom ... I, uh ... ." She didn't know if she should tell her mother about what she had done.

"That's okay, Michelle," Karen said as she sat down next to her daughter and hugged her. "Come on now, honey, help me get dinner ready."

"Okay, but where were you guys?" Michelle asked.

"Oh. Your car was ready to be picked up. We went and got it."

"Great, wheels again," Michelle said, although it had only been two days.

"So, where's Kevin? I thought I hear his voice," Michelle asked.

"He's in his room on the computer finding out what he missed today at school. I, uh, well, I talked him into skipping classes today ... but then, he only had two."

Michelle remembered then that she hadn't seen Kevin on the campus, but it was a big school and that wasn't all that unusual on Friday's when he only had the two classes.

As Michelle was preparing the salad and Karen was preparing the meat, Karen had a thought. "So, Michelle, you didn't tell me what you thought. You know, how you felt about your father admitting to you that he wanted to have sex with you." Karen paused. "How do you feel about that?" She was hoping that her daughter would put a positive spin on it, although, realistically, considering how she had been behaving, that was probably being over-optimistic.

"Mom! How do you think I felt. I pretty much knew that you and Kevin were, were ... were here at home fucking your brains out."

Karen laughed. "Very close to the mark, Michelle." Then when she saw the look her daughter gave her she said: "Sorry. Please go ahead."

"Well, it was like I knew it already, considering what I heard him tell Kevin this morning. So I wasn't shocked. Actually, I wasn't even creeped out. Well, maybe I was just a little."

Karen didn't say anything, wanting to see if Michelle would say anymore.

Michelle heaved a big sigh. "Actually, Mom, I couldn't stop thinking about it at school. I couldn't concentrate in my classes. I mean, I kept getting this image of Dad and me ... ."

Even though her mother had just admitted that she and Kevin had sex today and even though she knew that her mother probably wouldn't mind her husband having sex with their daughter, it was still hard for Michelle to say that she'd had graphic images of her father fucking her. "Well, you know what I'm trying to say, right?"

"Mmm-huh," Karen nodded.

"And I kept trying to not think about it, about us, Dad and me ... uh. Oh hell, Mom! I know what Dad looks like naked and, and a couple of times when you had me go wake Kevin up he was naked, uncovered, on his back and his ... cock was hard and sticking straight up in the air."

Karen laughed. "That must have been impressive. Unless, of course, you've been with a boy who can match or even exceed his size."

Michelle laughed then, too, relaxing a bit. "No I haven't. And the first time I saw it, well yeah, it was impressive all right.

"But anyway, as I was saying, I've seen dad naked but I've never seen his, um, erect penis. So I just imagined he was as big as Kevin ... ."

"And FYI, dear, your dad's cock is every bit as big as Kevin's."

Michelle's eyes opened wide, but then she continued what she had been saying, "and, and, well, those thoughts kept popping up inside my head all day. And it wasn't just thoughts of ... of dad fucking me. Oh no, I had other thoughts too."

"Like what?" Karen asked.

"Like oral sex," Michelle said, blushing.

"You on him, or ... ."

"Both."

"Mmm."

"But Mom, he's still my dad and I've just never thought of him in a sexual way."

"You don't think your dad is a handsome, sexy man?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so. My best friend, Traci, saw him this morning and all but said she would jump his bones if given the chance. So, yeah, I know Dad is a very attractive older man. But he's my dad!"

"Yeah, I know. You keep saying that."

But if I made love to him we would ... we would kiss also. I mean, what would it be like kissing my own dad? You know, in a sexual way?

"Well, your brother and I kissed quite a bit today and I must say it was just peachy. I ought go up to his room right now and plant a big wet kiss on his sweet mouth."

"Mom, you're teasing me."

Karen grinned at her daughter. "Yes and no." The thought of going up to Kevin's room to give him a big kiss made her think of what she had accomplished today, seducing her son and making him her lover. It made her pussy wet again just thinking about it.

Michelle shook her head. "So what was it like, kissing your son?"

"Like kissing any man you'd like to kiss."

"What did it taste like?"

Karen gave her daughter a quizzical look. "He tasted just fine and he smelled good too. And I'll tell you something else. When he came in my mouth it was yummy and I swallowed it all down."

"Oh God, Mom!" Michelle turned away with a shocked look on her face.

"What, you've never had a boy come in your mouth?"

"No, but they all want to."

"That's just it, they all want to. If you don't like it outright, like I did when I was your age, you can learn to like it. Or so I've been told by some of the women in our group. But you kind of have to like sex for the sake of sex and have a desire to please your man ... or the man you're with at the moment. I mean ... well, like me, I like all things sexual that don't cause me physical pain.

"But, tell me, Michelle, you seem, um, I don't know. More open about this subject than when we first began talking. Soooo, do you think you might want to have sex with your dad."

"No, Mom. I don't."

"Because if you did," Karen continued as though Michelle hadn't answered her, "you could take my place in bed tonight when John comes home. He won't be home until about midnight and I told him this morning that when he got home to take a quick shower then hop into bed and I would tell him all about today while we fucked."

Michelle looked at her mother. She opened her mouth to say something. Only she didn't know what she wanted to say. She thought about being in her parents bed and having her father slip into bed beside her, naked. She felt her heart rate go up a little. No, she told herself. No. No. No. This is wrong.

"Thanks Mom, but no thanks."

"But you will accept that Kevin and I are lovers now and let the three of us have our fun, right?" Karen asked, looking her daughter directly in the eyes.

"Uh, did I miss something," Michelle said. "The three of you?"

"Well yes, dear. Now that Kevin and I are lovers, there's no reason why I shouldn't have a threesome with the two men I love the most. And so convenient, right here at home."

"Oh my God! And Dad would go along with that?"

"But of course, Michelle," Karen gave her daughter a look like she might be just a little retarded. "We're swingers. We have sex with other people."

Karen paused. She wondered if she should say what she wanted to tell Michelle next. She mentally shrugged and went for it. "Besides, dear, have you ever had sex with two men at once?"

"At once," Michelle frowned and shook her head. "You mean ... ."

"I mean double penetration. One hard cock in your pussy and another one in your ass."

Michelle's mouth dropped open as her eyes grew wide in shock.

Karen grinned wickedly at her daughter, almost feeling sorry for teasing her like this. Although, she really did like to be dp'd.

"It's really an amazing feeling, especially with two big cocks like your dad's and your brother's." Karen got caught up in the image she had just created in her mind and took in a deep breath as her body shuddered in pleasant anticipation.

"Seriously Mom? Seriously? Two men? Double penetration? One in your, your pussy and one in your, your ... ass?"

"Oh yes, Michelle. The anal part you kind of have to get used to. But once you do, with two cocks in you ... I don't know. I just feel so full. It feels just so ... wonderful. I'll come every time that way, sometimes more than once. Mmm, yeah, Michelle, it's something you really need to try sometime. I really think you'd like it."

Michelle knew from watching porn on the internet what double penetration was. Some of the women seemed to like it ... other's not so much. Now here was her mother—who, she had to admit, was proving to be more of a sex freak than she'd ever thought before—telling her not only was dp great, but that Michelle should go out and try it. She shook her head and sighed.

"And Kevin?" Michelle asked, wondering how he reacted to the idea of a threesome with Dad and Mom, although she was sure she knew the answer. "Did you tell him about you and Dad and him, um, coming together?" Even thought the whole subject of incest was still bizarre to her, she couldn't help making the pun and laughing at it, too."

Karen laughed also. "Well, dear, you might say that he's up for it." Making her own pun.

Chapter 10.

When dinner was ready, Karen went up to get Kevin. She could have just called up to him but she wanted to tell him not to make any comments about what they did today. She told him that Michelle knew about them being lovers now, but that it wasn't sitting well with her.

At dinner, there was very little small talk. There was a tension in the air that Michelle could feel. She kept sneaking looks at her mother and her brother, but never caught them giving each other any special looks.

So much information to process she thought while picking at her food: Mom and Kevin are lovers, Dad wants ... would like to be my lover, Mom and Dad and Kevin are probably going to all have sex together, Mom likes double penetration ... anal sex, Mom likes men to come in her mouth ... and swallows. God, what else? Is her mother bi-sexual? Oh jeez, I just bet she is. If she is, does that mean she might want to ... to ... to make love to me. Oh my God!

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...45678...19