Parental Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

They scooted back to the head of the bed. John sat against the headboard and Elizabeth slouched against him. She threw her leg over his, her nightie sliding up to again show her pussy. He rubbed his hand up and down her leg.

"I'm not going to comment on everything I do," John pointed out. "Much of it will be obvious. Normally you'd want to get your girl in the mood with a little kissing and touching. How much and how long depends on how she reacts. Just always be gentle unless she tells you otherwise." He pressed his lips to his wife's and they launched into a wet, passionate kiss.

Of course, Barry knew that she was already in the mood. He watched as his dad kissed down her neck and pulled part of her top down to expose her left breast. He teased the nipple with his fingers before applying his lips and tenderly sucking. While doing that, he reached down to stroke her pussy and clit.

"Ooh," she cooed.

John stuck a couple of fingers in and slowly finger-fucked her. Exposing her right breast, he gave it the same loving attention. Gradually, he kissed his way down to her pussy, maneuvering himself back into the position he was originally in when Barry walked in. John swiped Elizabeth's pussy with his tongue a few times before twisting his head toward his son.

"Always start with slow, broad licks making your tongue as wide as possible to warm it up . . . like you're licking an ice cream cone." John demonstrated. "Then use the tip for precision stimulation. There are a number of different techniques." He showed each one as he described it. "Weave your tongue between all the folds." This he did by moving the tip in and out and up and down her pussy lips. "Then you can do some quick flicking licks." These were just upward swipes. "Now suck in her labia flaps, but do it gently." He made slurping sounds as he did this.

As her husband did this, Elizabeth couldn't help moaning her satisfaction. She'd never considered herself an exhibitionist; however, there was something about Barry watching that was way beyond erotic.

"Another thing to try is to lick from the bottom of her hole up and then make circles with your tongue around her clit," John went on continuing his presentation. "And lastly, zig-zag your tongue as you go up and down."

Barry watched his dad whip his tongue from side to side as he moved his neck up and down. He was beginning to understand how his father was able to keep a woman like Elizabeth. The old man really knew what he was doing, and judging by his stepmom's squirming, she liked it.

"Now with all of this tongue action, add to it by slipping a finger inside her pussy. And depending on how tight she is, stick a second and even a third and finger fuck her while you lick. You can even use your thumb on her clit."

If what Barry was seeing was not enough to drive him crazy—he could already feel his rock hard cock oozing pre-cum—the liquidy sounds that were being made were very exciting.

John continued to work on his wife repeating all of the techniques he had described. Finally, Elizabeth could take no more and came screaming, whipping her head from side to side. She was barely finished when she rolled onto her stomach as John eased off of the bed. He turned to face her and she grabbed his hard cock and pulled it to her, engulfing it in her mouth.

"And if you've done a really good job, you'll be rewarded with a blow job."

It was all Barry could do to keep from yanking his cock out and jerking it like there was no tomorrow. As he knew she would be, Elizabeth seemed to be an excellent cocksucker. She took most of his dad's dick into her mouth without deep-throating it, and she did so hungrily—not as though it was expected of her, but rather she seemed to really enjoy doing it. And best of all, she sucked each of his balls just as eagerly as his penis. When she did finally deep-throat him, Barry had to drop onto the nearby chair because his legs became weak.

Elizabeth brought John to the brink, but did not let him come. Instead, she rolled over onto her back and tugged on his slimy, saliva-covered cock for him to climb back onto the bed. When he was kneeling over her, she grabbed the back of his thighs and guided him to knee-walk over her. When his penis dangled over her breasts, she tucked it between the orbs and then squeezed them together over it.

"From here on, there are a number of directions in which you can go," John noted. "Sometimes the woman will let you know what she wants, sometimes you just have to guess. Some women like you to fuck their tits."

Fortunately for Barry, Elizabeth had positioned herself so that he could see his dad's cock sliding in between those gorgeous boobs. John had to press on his rod to keep it in the valley and she tilted her head so she could lick his crown each time it poked through. Barry could also see the expression of urgency on her face, and after a few minutes, she pushed her husband down.

"When you enter her for the first time," John instructed, "go slowly." He did as he said. "Particularly if she's not real wet. She might even grab hold of your penis to control your penetration. Let her. When she lets go, then you'll know it's okay to speed up. But keep your pace moderate unless she wants you to go fast. Otherwise, she might think you're just eager to get yourself off and not concerned about her. If you really want to be a first class lover, try to hold out until she comes first."

All the while, John was pumping at a steady pace, amid Elizabeth's purring. Barry could hear the squishing sounds, which really added to the thrill of what he was seeing. He did wonder for an instant how embellished their performance was, but it really didn't matter . . . it was live porn.

Barry also noticed that his stepmom was becoming impatient as she pulled on his dad's ass to make him fuck her faster, which he did. Barry also saw that the faster they went the more intense Elizabeth's moans became. Her breathing heightened, as well, and he was certain she was going to come again.

Strangely, as her massive orgasm took hold, for the first time since he entered their bedroom, Elizabeth turned her head toward Barry and looked deeply into his eyes. He wasn't certain what that meant, but he wanted desperately to rip his cock out and beat it mercilessly. But he resisted.

When his wife was finished, John pulled out and twisted his head toward his son without revealing the rest of his nude body. "Would you like us to demonstrate some different positions?"

Figuring he'd take anything he could get, Barry merely nodded.

Turning over onto his back, John went on, "Elizabeth likes to be on top. Some chauvinistic guys won't allow it because they think the man should be on top, but if the woman wants to be on top, let her, and you'll be surprised how much you like it."

And with that Elizabeth mounted her husband and rode him by sliding herself forwards and backwards. After a minute or so of this, she rotated her hips as though she was doing a hula dance.

Barry tried to imagine laying down and looking up at a woman doing that to him; seeing her tits hanging over him, watching her pussy devouring his cock. Didn't take much thought for him to decide he would love this position as much as any other.

The real thrill came when Barry's stepmother rotated around without John's dick ever leaving her and faced his feet instead of his head, and she winked at her stepson. Naturally, Barry's cock pulsed and he felt more pre-cum drip out. All the while, she had not stopped her gyrations. Now, she leaned back supporting herself with her arms as John lifted his ass to fuck her. It was the first real glimpse Barry had of his dad's sizeable penis, which couldn't be avoided, but better still was the closer view of Elizabeth's sopping wet pussy. It was becoming a strain on her arms, so she returned upright.

Next, Elizabeth twisted off and got onto her hands and knees. Following suit, John got behind her. "And I'm sure you've heard of doggy style."

With a grin, Barry nodded absent-mindedly, primarily because he was enthralled seeing Elizabeth's boobs hanging down and flapping back and forth. John leaned over and cupped them while fingering her nipples. Barry's mind created a fleeting vision of him lying under her breasts and having them slap his face. However, that dissolved when they once again changed positions.

This time, Elizabeth was lying on her side with John spooning her. She lifted her upper leg and he guided his cock into her pussy from behind. Of course, they were facing him, and her eyes were watching him as well. This time, his dad offered no commentary because he was concentrating on strenuously fucking his wife now with the intention of coming. As he plowed her so hard her entire body was being jostled, the whole time she was grinning at him, but not mockingly, more inclusively.

Then, the biggest surprise of all was when she made a jerk-off gesture with her fist. Barry frowned, not certain what her message was. But when she pointed to his crotch, pinched her thumb and forefinger together and pretended to unzip, her meaning became clear. Barry showed his surprised, yet Elizabeth continued to encourage him with the classic masturbation motion of her hand and an urging nod.

Barry craned his neck to check out his dad, but the older man's head was bowed behind his wife's back, eyes closed in intense engrossment from what the son could see.

When his stepmother mouthed "hurry," Barry desperately complied. Quickly unzipping his jeans, he fished his rock-hard cock out and fisted it. Elizabeth's eyes widened at the sight of it and offered a smile of appreciation for a tool that was larger than his dad's. Hurriedly, his hand flew up and down his shaft. He used the pre-cum that was coating the head as a lubricant. His stepmom was making licking gestures with her tongue and he had to fight not to make a sound and give himself away.

About ready to blow, Barry quickly looked around for something to shoot his wad into, and from seemingly nowhere, Elizabeth produced her panties and tossed them to him. He instantly covered his cock and drenched them with as big a load as he had ever produced. He nervously feared that he would not stop ejaculating before his dad discovered what he was doing. Finally, he finished and rapidly stuffed his still leaking rigid rod back into his pants with last minute spurts staining his underwear and then jammed the panties into his pocket. And not a moment too soon.

Moaning and groaning, John stopped pumping and gave short jabs as he filled his wife's pussy with creamy white semen. Barry watched her close her eyes relishing the feeling. If Barry had to guess, he would say that his dad's orgasm was not nearly as intense as his own, but the old man seemed satisfied.

Finally catching his breath, John lifted his head to see his son and said while breathing heavily, "Of course, you don't want to come inside of her, even if she says you can."

"Why?" Barry asked, finally speaking.

"You don't want to take any chances. In fact, always wear a condom."

Barry nodded his understanding.

"Now, if you'll excuse us," John said. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"Okay. Thanks, dad, Elizabeth."

* * *

Needless to say, Barry didn't sleep well that night. He was too aroused and kept reliving the entire episode, often replacing his dad with himself. A couple of hours after returning to his room, he masturbated again hoping it would relieve him and allow slumber to take hold. But all he could do was doze off and on. By first light he couldn't take the tossing and turning any longer so he arose, showered and dressed.

It was still quiet in the kitchen, nor was there any discernable sounds emanating from his parents' room. He decided to make breakfast. He brewed a pot of coffee and then cooked scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes.

Quiet though he tried to be, Barry still couldn't help rattling some pots and pans. Moments later, John and Elizabeth appeared hastily garbed in robes. Pajama pants were evident under his dad's robe, but Elizabeth's short, red kimono suggested nothing on underneath if her gorgeously bare legs and ample cleavage were any clue.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," Barry offered. "Thought I'd pay you back for the great . . . lesson . . . last night."

"Actually, the wonderful aroma woke me," a very pleasant Elizabeth said.

John did not seem so appeased, but merely smiled curtly. However, once his wife handed him a cup of coffee and he took a couple of sips, he became more personable.

The meal ready, the three sat around the breakfast bar to partake the repast.

"So, you think you learned something last night?" John asked.

Barry sat on one side of the L-shaped bar and John was on the other side just after the angle and Elizabeth was on his other side. Barry glanced up to his dad but could also see his stepmom in the same view. Ever so casually, she rubbed an exposed portion of her breast which caused more of it to be visible. He tried hard not to appear to be looking at her more than him. "I think it was a wonderful start."

"A start?" John repeated.

Behind him, Elizabeth grinned and winked at Barry.

This threw Barry for a loop. Why all of a sudden was Elizabeth doing these little gestures toward him? Shrugging as a response to his dad, Barry said, "Lessons take time to learn. That's why you go to school for so long."

"So, you expect to be able to watch us again?"

Elizabeth's eyes widened in an agreeable expression.

"No, I don't expect anything," Barry clarified. "Nor do I expect to go out with the next girl I can get a date with and perform like I've been doing it for years."

"Fair enough," John conceded. "We'll just have to see how it goes. You agree?" he asked, turning to Elizabeth. But before she could speak, he saw almost all of her breasts except the nipples exposed and added, "Uh, look at yourself."

She glanced down for effect, but knew what was uncovered. "Really?" she said. "After last night, you want me to be modest?"

He turned back to face his son, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"Think I'll do the dishes," Barry said, to change the subject.

"I'll do them," Elizabeth offered, sliding off the barstool and collecting their plates.

"Thanks. Then I think I have homework."

Barry spend the remainder of the day on school work while John and Elizabeth went through their normal Sunday routine: washing clothes and general tidying around the house before catching the afternoon football games. Even though his stepmother had dressed in respectable (read unrevealing) clothes, Barry still found it difficult to concentrate on his studies.

* * *

That carried through to Monday as thoughts of Saturday night still lingered in Barry's mind making it an effort to pay attention to his three classes. He was glad that no one was home when he arrived around mid-afternoon so he dug out Elizabeth's panties stained with his semen that he'd kept and she never asked for and used them to have a satisfying masturbation.

Fortunately, he'd finished and cleaned up by the time he heard Elizabeth enter and call him to help carry in groceries. By the time he arrived in the kitchen, she had already walked back out to the car. She was dressed conservatively in a knee-length skirt and short-sleeved button-up blouse and heels—nothing overwhelming. He grabbed as many bags as he could and followed her back inside. Regardless of her attire, walking behind her watching the sway of her shapely ass was no less a turn-on.

"It'll be just you and me tonight," Elizabeth announced once they were in the kitchen again.

Setting the bags on the counter, Barry asked, "What do you mean?"

"Your dad was called out of town on sudden business," she explained. "He said he was going to text you."

Barry pulled out his phone and saw the text that said nothing more than what Elizabeth did. Checking the time, he saw that it had come in during his last class. He noted that his phone was still on silent. He mentioned this to her.

Elizabeth merely nodded and resumed putting away groceries. "So, how was your day?"

"Nothing remarkable."

"Okay, well, I'm going to work out for a bit and then fix dinner. Got a new exercise video I want to try out."

"Yeah, sure go ahead."

Barry grabbed a Pepsi and returned to his room. A few minutes later, he could hear the music from the video coming from the TV and seconds after that, he found himself drifting into the room to watch. She smiled at him as he sat on the sofa. She was dressed in a tank top that ended just below her breasts exposing her midriff. It was that stretch material that accentuated her breasts making them appear even larger. Her long workout pants were of the same material and clung to her ass and legs like another layer of skin, and likewise, gave them a shapelier look.

As he watched her go through the routine, she was clearly more attractive and seemingly in better shape than the woman in the video. At one point, she spread her legs and bent over touching the floor with her hands. With her ass to him, he couldn't help but rub his cock through his pants, even though he had just masturbated a short while ago. As she did stretching exercises, her nipples were clearly poking into the material. What a sight! The next few things she did involved sitting and lying on her back, and all in all it was mesmerizing and a lesson in sexuality. The entire routine lasted twenty minutes.

"Enjoy the show?" Elizabeth asked when she finished.

"I'm tired just watching," Barry quipped.

With a giggle, Elizabeth informed him, "I'm going to grab a quick shower and then I'll fix dinner."

And it was all Barry could do to prevent himself from attempting to sneak in and watch her in the bathroom. But it was worth the wait because when she reappeared several minutes later, she was clad only in that red kimono robe that she wore yesterday morning. Once again, it was obvious she had nothing on underneath.

Seeing the zeal with which her stepson had watched her exercise—actually, the way he always looked at her—and the fact that he had now already seen her nude, she decided there was no reason to be modest, particularly since John was not home to object. As she set about fixing dinner, she asked, "I hope you don't mind me dressing comfortably."

"Oh, uh, not at all."

"Truthfully, between you and me, I'm not as modest as your dad would like to think."

"He can be something of a stuffed shirt sometimes," Barry noted.

"Yes, but sometimes it's also quite refreshing. When you take care of yourself as I do, you get hit on by a lot of jerks. Your dad is not like that."

"Sounds like another good lesson," Barry surmised.

"It is. You'll get more from a woman by treating her with respect than by viewing her as a sex object. For a horny young man, that might be hard to understand."

"I understand better than you think."

"And still, you can't help but staring at me."

Blushing slightly, Barry explained, "You're a very attractive woman. I don't get to see many of those, and then dressed like this. I'm sorry. I'm just looking. It also begs the question, when you decided to wear something like that, did you not think I would look?"

"No, I was sure you would," Elizabeth admitted. "I'm just saying, you need to be a little more discreet; particularly when your dad is around."

"If my dad was around, you wouldn't be dressed like that."

"Maybe, maybe not. But with what you've already seen, and as I said at breakfast yesterday, there's no more point in being modest."

With dinner now ready, they continued their conversation at the table.

"Did he tell you anything about that later?" Barry wanted to know.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
123456...8