Parental Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"I don't need to spend as much time at school as I do," he advised. "I only have three hours of class a day. I usually just stay most of the day to do homework or hang out with friends."

"That's great. But we don't want to let this get out of hand. If we get careless, we get caught."

"Why did it take us so long to do this?" Barry mused aloud.

Shrugging, Elizabeth said, "I don't know, but it wasn't until you unleashed that magnificent cock while watching us that I knew I had to have it."

His pride swelling, Barry admitted, "Well, I can't tell you how much semen I've spilled over you."

She patted his cheek. "That's sweet."

"Should we feel guilty about this?"

"Do you?"

"No."

"Neither do I," Elizabeth answered.

"You don't feel bad that you're cheating on my dad?"

With a stern look, she asked, "Are you trying to make me feel bad?"

"No, of course, not. Just wondering."

"Well, it's as you pointed out last night, I need more sex than he can give me. You presented an opportunity to fill that gap. Strictly speaking, it is cheating. But I'm not doing it because I'm unhappy with him and I certainly don't want to leave him."

"Well, that counts for something," Barry agreed.

For the record, they did fuck again before Barry departed for school, and they had a quickie when he returned home, not knowing what time John would arrive. As it turned out, he walked in the door about the usual time he did after work.

Though he knew it shouldn't, it bothered Barry that his stepmother followed his dad into their bedroom, and since she had not started dinner yet because she didn't know exactly what time to expect him, he could hear the couple having some pretty intense sex. The thought gnawed at him. When Elizabeth appeared in the kitchen before his father, Barry had to ask, "Was that really necessary?"

In her kindest voice, Elizabeth admonished, "If you have any hopes of doing it again with me, lose that attitude."

They regarded one another momentarily with cold eyes.

"I'm sorry," Barry offered, genuinely meaning it after coming to the realization that, regardless of his feelings, he couldn't hold that against her. "You're right." She merely walked off, but he still had to force himself to be cordial during dinner.

* * *

The next morning, Barry remained in bed until he was certain his dad had departed for work. He went directly to their bedroom and entered. Elizabeth was standing nude at the vanity in the master bath. She saw him through the mirror.

"Don't you knock?"

Halting before entering the bathroom, Barry said, "I thought—"

"Doesn't mean you still shouldn't knock."

"Sorry. I've never done this before. Don't know what the boundaries are." He knocked on the open bedroom doorframe.

Elizabeth shot him a curt smile. "We do nothing to arouse suspicion is where the boundaries are. John is my husband, and his needs and wants take precedence over yours. If you can't accept that and if you're going to continue to act as you did last night, then we end this now."

"Understood."

"Good."

Reeling from the reprimand, Barry slowly approached her as she continued brushing her hair. He put a hand on her right elbow and kissed her shoulder. She didn't resist as he slid his hand further to cup her breast. In fact, she closed her eyes, enjoying his sensual touch. He put his other arm around her waist and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her rear. She couldn't help but turn to face him and their lips met in a tender kiss. It took no time for it to become passionate, so he turned her around and walked her backward to the bed, although she was pulling him as much as he was pushing her. He managed to drop his shorts just before they hit the bed and he fell on top of her.

Elizabeth spread her legs willingly and reached down to hurriedly guide his cock into her now desperate pussy. Amid heavy breathing, they fucked furiously for several minutes. However, just as both were on the verge of what had the makings of very satisfying orgasms, they heard the front door open and close, followed by John's voice.

"Elizabeth?"

Barry scrambled and pulled up his pants as he hobbled into the master bathroom.

"What are you doing?" John asked as he entered the bedroom and saw her sprawled out naked.

"Just cooling down before getting dressed. Did you forget something?"

He scooped up his cell phone off the night table and held it up for her to see. She hadn't noticed that he'd left it. She merely nodded.

"Damn! You look good enough to eat," John remarked.

"So, who's stopping you?"

"Who indeed?" John took off his coat, stuffed his tie into his shirt and knelt down as she spread her legs to allow him to lick her pussy. His mouth action lasted only a couple of minutes when he said, "There's actually something else I'd rather do."

"Oh? What's that?" she asked teasingly.

Quickly standing, John hurriedly undid his pants allowing them to fall to the floor, and then he pushed his underwear down causing his cock to spring out. He grabbed it and swung it in a circle.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Elizabeth purred. "Give me that hunk of burning love."

John pounced on his wife in nearly the same position as she had just been in with his son, much to Barry's disgust.

Barry watched for a few seconds, and with his father's back to him, quickly snuck out of the room and back to his own.

John came quickly, and being primed by his son, fortunately, so did Elizabeth. He stood stepped into the bathroom, grabbed a towel and cleaned himself off. He quickly put himself back together.

"Sorry, I have to eat and run," he said satirically. "Big meeting this morning."

"Go," she said with a wink and a smile.

Arising, Elizabeth went to clean herself off, but didn't bother to dress.

* * *

Though he was highly pissed off, Barry quickly heeded his stepmother's warnings and at least pretended not to be bothered when she sauntered into his room nude after he heard his dad depart—again. Elizabeth knew he had an earlier class today than yesterday, so she merely pushed him onto his back on the bed, pulled out his cock tugged on it until he was completely hard again, and then, periodically dribbling saliva on it for lubrication, jerked him to a massive orgasm.

At first, he had wanted to finish fucking her, but before he could realize that his dad had just come inside of her, the slow, sensual manner in which her hand attended to his cock and balls was something he had never experienced. There really was something about a woman jerking off a man. It actually felt incredible to have someone other than himself doing it. She beat it mercilessly until he came, treating it like it was the hen that laid the golden egg.

And so went the rest of the week. Barry and Elizabeth would fuck each morning as soon as they were absolutely certain John was gone. She had even taken to doing a walk around the house to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything. As soon as Barry returned home from school they would fuck again. It was great!

On Thursday evening at dinner, John asked, "So, you have a hot date this weekend now that we've given you some pointers?"

"Yes," Barry responded, having anticipated such a question at some point.

Elizabeth looked up sharply, not having anticipated that possibility. She quickly glanced at her husband hoping he hadn't seen her reaction. It didn't appear as though he had.

"With an older woman," Barry announced.

Fortunately, Elizabeth was still looking up so she didn't have to worry about a questionable reaction. However, Barry saw the fire in her eyes.

"An older woman," John repeated with some concern. "How much older?"

"Don't know her age, but I'm going to spend the entire weekend with her."

"Who is she?" John wanted to know.

"Elizabeth," Barry responded.

John turned sharply to his wife, who merely shook her head.

"Elizabeth Carlson," Barry clarified. "She wrote the textbook I have to study for a big exam on Monday."

Elizabeth thought she was going to pass out.

With a chuckle, John commented, "You had us going for a minute."

Barry merely grinned, but then became fearful when Elizabeth stared daggers at him. "Sorry," he thought he should say. "I thought it would be funny."

Not surprisingly, Elizabeth was not so eager Friday morning to jump in bed with her stepson. He apologized profusely, but she decided to instill some fear in him because of his careless joke by telling him that his dad questioned her suspiciously later last night. It was not true, but it had the desired effect by making Barry swear to be more careful. As it was, she would only allow him to lick her pussy and sent him off to school with a leaking hard on. However, she did let him off the hook and fucked him good when he returned home.

Which was good for Barry because with the weekend and his dad home the entire time, it was pure misery. Barry received one handjob Saturday afternoon when his dad went out to collect the mail and stopped to talk to a neighbor. They watched him from the window as Elizabeth's hand flew up and down his shaft. He had become so horny it didn't take him long to explode. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do for her. But Sunday was made more tolerable, not because more opportunities arose, but rather John received an email telling him he was on a plane Monday morning probably for most of the week.

* * *

Unfortunately, Barry's exam was early enough on Monday morning that there wasn't time for relief with his stepmother and he had a difficult time concentrating on the test. However, despite that distraction, he felt he did well. Pleased with himself and horny as hell, he rushed home looking forward to an exciting afternoon of hot sex with Elizabeth since his dad was out of town.

Except that she wasn't there when he arrived. He called out for her just to be sure, but her car was not in the driveway so it was obvious that she really wasn't in. Elizabeth was a part time realtor so she was likely out showing a house.

Barry swore silently, disappointed that there was no immediate relief for his horniness. He went into hers and his dad's bedroom toying with the idea of jerking off to the scents that were uniquely hers in the master bathroom. But he quickly turned around and decided to hold off in hope that she would be home soon and be as eager as was he.

He grabbed a Pepsi and parked himself on the sofa in front of the TV.

Sure enough, Elizabeth returned home a short while later. Hearing the television, she walked into the den and dropped her purse on the coffee table. She was wearing a dark blue form-fitting dress, not real tight, but enough to show off her fabulous figure. Similarly, it wasn't real short, several inches above the knees, yet sufficient to reveal a great pair of legs, which were enhanced by the sheer blue stockings she had on. When she sat beside Barry, her hem rose halfway up her thigh, but she made no attempt to adjust it.

"I missed you this morning," she said.

"Me, too. Had a hard time concentrating on my exam."

With raised eyebrows, she asked, "So, how did you do?"

"I'm sure I passed well enough. Been showing a house?"

"Several. Young couple couldn't make up their mind." Elizabeth crossed her legs. "My feet are killing me. Shouldn't have worn these stockings and heels."

"You look great in them," Barry complimented.

"Thanks."

"Why don't women wear stockings much anymore?"

"Just no longer really in style. But sometimes they make an outfit." She adjusted her legs so that they were crossed like a man so she could rub her ankles.

"They make that outfit."

She merely giggled.

Barry sat up from his slouch, patted his lap and reached for her leg. She swung her body to him and allowed him to stretch her limb over his legs. He rubbed her calf and ankle gently, and then removed her shoe and attended to her foot.

"You're so good at that," Elizabeth said. "You could teach your dad a lesson."

Barry turned to glance at her and smile. In that motion, he noticed that with her one limb in his lap and the other on the floor, her legs were spread and he could see all the way up to her crotch revealing that the stockings were actually pantyhose. Beyond that, having already seen her naked, there was still something erotic about looking up a woman's dress.

While enjoying the foot massage, Elizabeth lifted her other leg and removed that shoe also. She rubbed her foot against Barry's leg until he got the message to work on that one also. Touching her legs again reminded him that he found it almost as stimulating as touching her more private parts.

Likewise, Elizabeth had never really had any foot or leg massages. She meant what she told Barry about teaching his dad. And once again, she was actually becoming aroused by her stepson's sensual hands. She let her head fall back against the sofa and allowed her hand to drift down between her legs. Rubbing her pussy against the soft nylon of her stockings was also a unique feeling, one she could not recall having had. This also brought the hem of her dress up to her crotch.

She also realized that with one foot in Barry's hands, her other foot had come to rest on his erection. Of course, she did the logical thing and rubbed it with her arch.

Grinning and relieved that it was coming to this, Barry allowed his hand to travel up Elizabeth's leg, but he halted just before touching her pussy.

Finally, she sat up, went for his boner with her hand and his lips with hers. After a brief kiss, she undid his pants and lowered them enough to expose his cock, which she wasted no time in mouthing.

Barry couldn't get over how good she was at sucking dick.

She got on her knees and squatted on the sofa and he was able to slide his hand between her legs to rub her pussy. After a few minutes of this, he pulled her dress up, and her mouth let go of his cock long enough to pull her dress up and off. They got into a sixty-nine position, but licking her pussy through the pantyhose was not the same.

"There's something really erotic about you in just pantyhose," he pointed out.

"Yeah, you like that?"

"The nylon adds a different element."

"Then how about this?" Elizabeth turned around and got into position to rub his cock with the arches of her feet.

"Oh, that's nice. Wish I could fuck you in your panty hose. Can we cut a hole in the crotch?"

"No, these are expensive. But we can do this." She removed his pants and shirt completely and had him sit on the sofa. She then pulled her pantyhose down just below her pussy and sat down impaling herself on his cock. She leaned back against him resting herself on her arms and bounced up and down.

Elizabeth got tired of holding herself up so she rolled onto her side taking Barry with her. They spoon-fucked still with her pantyhose just below her crotch.

The position didn't really matter, and while the stockings were an added inducement, just having his cock inside her pussy was more than enough for Barry. There was nothing like the feel of having one's cock inside a vagina, but this one felt unlike any of the few he'd ever had. He couldn't imagine anything—or anyone—in life being any better.

To experience it even more, Barry arranged Elizabeth on her back, knelt down and fucked her in this position. As an added erotic thought, he grabbed her ankles, lifted her legs and pressed them against his chest to feel the nylon rub against his skin.

Elizabeth liked that and her breathing began to quicken. She urged him to fuck her faster, and he was only too happy to comply. She came in a screaming orgasm and her pussy seemed to get wetter as she climaxed. He was further amazed at how long it lasted. It was so thrilling, it drove him to the edge. Assuming she didn't want him to come inside of her, he pulled out and rubbed his dick against the nylon of her thighs and shot jets of semen all along her stockinged legs.

When they were both finished and she saw what he had done, she frowned and he took that as a sign that she was annoyed. He quickly apologized.

Then she started giggling. "It's okay. They wash. You have a naughty streak."

"I'm sorry," Barry again offered.

"Don't be. I like it."

They relaxed for a while in the afterglow and then sent out for pizza for dinner. And after eating, just when Barry thought it was time for round two, his dad called and Elizabeth excused herself to the bedroom to talk to him behind closed doors. Barry attempted to listen at the door, but she spoke softly, and aside from periodic giggles, he heard nothing. And what was worse, they talked long enough that he got tired of waiting and went to bed.

* * *

Once again, he awoke to the marvelous feeling of her lips closed firmly around his hard cock. However, when he opened his eyes, Barry realized that this time it really was just a dream. A quick glance at the clock told him he had slept a little longer than he had planned to so he jumped out of bed, his erection having worked its way through the opening in the front of his boxers and hurried down the hallway to the master bedroom.

Now, he expected to see his gorgeous stepmother sultrily draped across the sheets, but once more, he was disappointed by an empty bed. Looking around, he saw the light on in the master bath. Elizabeth emerged a moment later, fully clothed in another striking dress, this one a dark red with black sheer stockings this time. When she saw him, she giggled at his dick poking out of his shorts and gave it a single tug.

"Why are you all dressed up?" he asked.

"I have a closing this morning," Elizabeth revealed.

"Wow. All of a sudden you're busy."

"It comes in spurts—like you," she joked and chuckled. "Got to take it when it happens."

"I wish I was coming right now."

"Wish I was also."

"What time did you end up getting off the phone last night?" Barry wanted to know.

"I don't know. Wasn't that late."

"Dad's not usually that talkative on the phone."

"Well, he's alone on this trip, so he was bored. And I enjoy talking to him."

"Will you be home this afternoon?"

"Unless something comes up."

Barry glanced down at his exposed penis. "Something is up."

"Clever." She pecked him on the cheek and patted his cock. "See you later."

School was boring, and being as horny as he was, Barry had a difficult time concentrating. He was eager to get back home. A couple of his friends that he normally hung around with wanted him to shoot some pool in the student union, and when he refused, they badgered him about what he was doing in the afternoons now that he didn't seem to want to run with them. He passed it off with an excuse about having a lot of homework, but they didn't seem to believe him. When they suggested he was seeing a girl, he said in his most preposterous tone that that was it and he was screwing his brains out. That shut them up because they believed that even less.

Continuing what he hoped was not a trend, Barry was again disappointed when he returned home to an empty house. He had the same thoughts about masturbating in Elizabeth's bathroom, and like the day before, he held off hoping she would arrive home soon. Except today, she did not.

Finally, around dinner time, Elizabeth arrived home bearing bags of Chinese food for their meal.

"Where have you been?" Barry demanded.

After putting the bags down on the counter, she looked at him coldly. She lifted up her dress and asked, "You want some of this?"

"Yeah. I've been waiting all afternoon."

"Then you'd better change your tone. This is the second time you've given me attitude. There won't be a third."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
123456...8