Parental Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Of course."

"Of course. Makes me wonder what possessed him to invite me to watch the two of you in the first place."

"He actually suggested it jokingly, but I picked up on it and encouraged it," Elizabeth revealed with a grin.

"But still, he had to ultimately agree with it."

"When we discussed ways to help you, it was he who said that just to tell you how to do it was no guarantee that you would do it correctly." She thought for a second. "The analogy he used was that when he taught you to drive he was able to be there with you to watch that you were doing it the right way."

Barry nodded his understanding. "Is there a reason you wanted me to watch you?"

"Honestly, it was simply to try to help you." She studied him for a moment. "So was watching really very helpful or was it just like live porn?"

"It was real porn." Pensively, Barry explained, "I actually tried to study porn movies to see if I could learn anything. But they're just not real enough. I mean, the sex is real, but it's not the way ordinary people do it. So, seeing it done the way the two of you did it was helpful. But even then, knowing what to do doesn't give me the courage to do it."

"So, how do we give you the courage?"

He knew, but he wouldn't dare say. Instead, he merely shrugged.

She knew also, but for a variety of reasons, didn't want to say just yet.

So, they casually changed the subject and talked about other unimportant things.

When they finished their meal, Barry offered to help clean up. Despite what Elizabeth had said, having her flit around in that tiny robe was a spectacle he didn't want to miss. Besides, something told him she wanted him to watch her. Still, he did take her advice and eyed her discreetly. If she noticed, she didn't call him out on it. Along the way, she dropped something on the floor and bent over instead of stooping to pick it up. That confirmed that she wore nothing underneath as he glimpsed her bare ass and luscious pussy. He even wondered if she'd done it on purpose.

Elizabeth finished before him and left the kitchen. A few minutes later, he found her sitting on the sofa with her back leaning against a big pillow that was resting against the arm of the couch and her legs were stretched out and everything else covered up by the robe.

"I'm going to watch some TV if you'd like to join me," she offered.

Of course, he would join her. This evening could be a once in a lifetime occurrence. Barry sat just inches away from her feet.

The television was on, but with the volume fairly low. She flipped through several channels, but didn't settle on anything, and then she handed him the remote. "You want to look?"

He did, but nothing was appealing what with her nearly sprawled out with her spectacular legs on display. Finally, he landed on one of the premium cable channels on a show with sex and nudity.

"Of course, you'd pick that!" she said teasingly giving him a light kick with her foot. But in doing so, she got a cramp in her calf. "Ow!" she cried. "My calf! I have a cramp."

Acting quickly, Barry lifted her leg and began massaging the afflicted area. He lifted her other leg and slid over for better access. Despite her pain, she was careful to keep herself decent.

As the cramp subsided, she said, "Wow! That feels really good. You're good at this. Do my other leg."

He complied and she relaxed, sliding further down.

"Oh, that is so good. You don't even know," Elizabeth purred. "Would it be too much to ask to do my feet?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"Yeah, I'm sure it would."

But she didn't resist when he bent her leg to get to her feet, nor did she make any attempt to adjust the robe, which had now splayed to expose part of her pussy. When he did the other foot her legs actually spread revealing her pouty labia. The foot he finished actually landed on his crotch and it didn't take long for it to make contact with his raging hard on.

Elizabeth eyes snapped open. "Mmmmm. Feels as good as it looked," she murmured. She rubbed it with the arch of her foot, closing her eyes again.

As he continued massaging her foot and stealing glances at her luscious pussy, he casually asked, "Why did you want me to jerk off the other night?"

"Because if that had been me watching up close and personal, my head would have been ready to explode. Just thought you needed the relief. You still have your souvenir?"

"Yes. I'll treasure it always." Barry said it flippantly, but he actually meant it. "So, my relief was your only concern?"

"Would you believe me if I said it was?"

"No more that you would believe my only reason for coming to watch you and my dad was to learn."

"Well, as long as we're being honest, I wanted to see your equipment. Part of your . . . dilemma . . . could have been . . . not having what it takes." Rubbing his cock again with the arch of her foot, she added, "I'm happy to say that size does not appear to be an issue."

"So, I size up?" he asked. Though there was confidence in his voice, he truly wanted her approval.

"Well, you know, your dad is very well hung," Elizabeth noted.

Suddenly, his confidence waned.

"But if you tell him I said you're bigger, I'll deny it."

Breathing his relief, Barry said, "I can keep that secret."

"Good. So, is this for me?" Elizabeth rubbed his cock again as a reference to her question. "Are you aroused by an older woman or do you just have a foot fetish?"

"No foot fetish."

"So, I do this to you?"

"Well . . . yes, you do. And the skimpy robe doesn't hurt, either."

Sitting up, Elizabeth said, "Wow, I had no idea you felt this way. Is it just because you got to watch us Saturday night?"

Barry took a deep breath. He never expected to have to reveal this to her, but now that it was out, he almost wanted to. "No, it's been for some time."

"So, you like older women?"

He nodded. "Generally speaking, but you in particular. I keep telling myself it's wrong since you're married to my dad." He never stopped caressing her feet and ankles.

"I don't know what to say. That's very nice. But I have to ask, is it just because of how I look?"

"Well, I won't lie to you and say that's not it," Barry admitted. "That is a big part of it. But it's as much because you're a nice person and you treat me well. I have a couple of friends whose stepmothers are real bitches. They can't believe how well you and I get along."

Smiling warmly, Elizabeth explained, "One thing you have to realize when you marry a man with children is that you're not just taking on a spouse, you're taking on a family. But it's a two-way street. You've always been kind to me also. You accepted me as your dad's wife. I never felt any animosity from you, so it was easy to be kind to you."

"If anything, I'm jealous of dad."

Elizabeth chuckled. "Do you think this has anything to do with your . . . performance . . . issues with girls your own age?"

Shrugging, Barry answered, "Well, if it is, it would probably be because they don't hold my interest."

"So, you're suggesting that your performance is directly tied to your lack of interest in girls your own age and that performance wouldn't be a problem with an older woman?"

"Well, let's say that's a theory that hasn't been tested."

"And if it could be tested?"

"Then we'd have our answer."

"And I bet you'd just love to test it out on me?"

"I would," Barry responded honestly. "But I know that would be wrong."

"Once again, since we're being honest, I would love to test this out." She cupped his cock in the arches of both of her feet.

"Could an argument be made for parental guidance?"

"It would have to be a strong argument."

Barry took her hand and placed it on his hard cock and made it swell. "Is that strong enough?"

"What about your dad?"

"I've overheard the two off you talking about the fact that you want more sex than he can give you. This would just be filling a gap."

Elizabeth's eyes widened and she offered a wicked grin. "You do have some strong arguments." As she said this she squeezed his cock. "What do you want to do?"

"Everything I can think of."

Her lips formed an O. "Oooh!"

"And dad's out of town." Barry allowed his hand to travel further up her leg.

"Hmmm."

"You're so beautiful."

"Aw, that's so sweet." She leaned closer to him. "So, let's see what you can do."

Barry leaned in to her and their lips met. It was a brief but passionate kiss. Her robe had slipped off of her left shoulder exposing much of her breast. Naturally, his hand went for it. And then he bent down to kiss it. As his mouth attached to her nipple, his hand slid gently up her thigh making soft contact with her pussy. Tenderly, he ran his finger up and down her crack but did not penetrate.

Elizabeth backed off. "Barry, I don't want this to get weird. I don't want things to get strange between us. I don't want to mess it up with your father. The fact is, you're right. Even though your dad is good in bed, he just can't give it to me as often as I'd like."

"I understand."

She leaned in for another kiss and the movement worked her breast completely free of her robe. Magnetically, his hand went for it again. This time she held his palm against it and really got into the kiss, emitting little throaty moans.

Another minute later, she pulled back. "So far, no performance issues. You want to go into the bedroom?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Elizabeth stood and tugged on his cock to pull him up. He then followed her down the hallway and couldn't help cupping her ass as they walked. Once in the bedroom, they faced each other and he immediately reached for the bow-tied belt of her robe. But she stopped him.

"You anxious to see me naked?"

"What do you think? It was kind of dim in your bedroom the other night."

With a giggle, Elizabeth raised her arms, allowing him to continue. Removing the robe, he carelessly just dropped it nearby on the floor. Gleefully, she pirouetted to give him a complete view of her incredible body. It was even more magnificent than he thought.

"Well, here I am naked. Your stepmother. Aren't you excited?"

"More than you can imagine." He pawed her tits because they were dangling in front of him.

In response, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. After a minute or so, she poked him on the chest with her forefinger and took a step back. "Now, I want to see that hard cock."

However wrong this was, Barry didn't care. This might be his only opportunity with not only a beautiful woman, but this beautiful woman. He wasted no time in stripping off his clothes.

Elizabeth gasped. Barry had been right. It had been dim in the bedroom Saturday night, and what she had seen then did not do justice to what she saw before her now. "Oh, my! It's even bigger that I thought."

He bowed in appreciation. "Your body is even more incredible than I remember." He put his arms around her and rotated her around, gently laying her on the bed.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked as he got on top of her.

"I want to taste your sweet pussy."

And with that, Barry kissed her belly button on down to her clit. He then took his dad's advice and used the tongue techniques he had described. Surely the fact that this was his stepmother was a major factor, but she tasted divine, like no other "girl" he had ever licked. It was as though her pussy juices were like a fine wine that had aged into a rich and nectarous vintage; not like the younger women whose snatches offered flavors of either dried urine or flowered cleansers. This was a real woman's pussy that he never wanted his tongue to forget. For good measure, he sucked her clit and labia and stuck his tongue as far inside as it would go.

"How's that?" Barry asked.

In an almost childlike voice, she purred, "Mmmm, it's so good."

"As good as dad?"

"This is not a competition. But, yes."

"Just making sure I'm doing it right."

"You are," she assured, dreamily. "I suggested to your dad that maybe part of your problem was the girls you were with. I'm beginning to think that diagnosis was correct."

"I wouldn't dare debate you."

Giggling, Elizabeth reached down and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. Barry concentrated his tongue on her clit and stuck two fingers in her hole.

"Oh, yeah. Finger me. You're going to make me come."

"That's the general idea."

"How long have you wanted to lick my pussy?"

Not missing a stroke of his tongue, Barry said, "Almost since the day you walked in."

"So, you've been fantasizing about me all that time?"

"Mmmhmm," he answered so as not to remove his tongue.

"Mmmm, this is so good. I'm sure it's really, really wrong, but it feels really, really right."

A throaty laugh vibrated his neck. He rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Oh, yeah. That's it. I'm going to come. You want me to come?"

"Yeah, come on." Barry rubbed faster and jabbed her hole with his tongue.

Elizabeth spread her arms out and threw her head back moaning and groaning. It wasn't a screaming orgasm, but rather a descriptive one: "Oh, yeah, oh yeah, oh, yeah. Keep doing that! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Oh, oh, oh."

And he could feel her tensing as the climax ravished her body. One gratification for him was that she was making all the sounds he had heard her make with his dad, and he had made her come first as his dad had suggested.

When her orgasm subsided, she reached down and pulled him up to kiss. She licked her pussy juices from his face and he thought that was as erotic as all hell. And then, when she took his thumb and licked her juices from it, he felt pre-cum ooze from his cock.

"I felt that," Elizabeth said. "And I want to taste it." Taking command, she rolled him onto his back, positioned herself, grabbed his cock, but went down on it daintily, heightening his anticipation.

"Oh, yeaaaaaaah!" he groaned.

She sucked him slowly, sensually, with no urgency, taking him as deeply into her mouth as she could. He was too big for her to deep throat, but she managed to get most of him in. When he was good and wet, she used her hand to stroke him. No one other than he had ever jerked his dick, and having another hand on it—this hand—was almost better than being sucked. Almost.

"Take it all," Barry pleaded.

"Sorry, baby, you're too big."

Hearing that was a turn on and it caused his penis to involuntary pulse. "Then suck the skin off."

She chuckled and sucked a little harder. Then, as he had seen her do with his dad, she cupped his balls and gently rolled them around in her hand before taking each one into her mouth. It almost felt as though she was going to suck them right off, and though she didn't, the sensation was exhilarating.

However, as fantastic as it felt to have his cock in her mouth, it was not how he wanted to have an orgasm with her, though he easily could have. He pulled her up as she had done with him and kissed her, but in the process he rolled her over, and when he was on top of her his dick magically found her opening, and as both of them were so wet, he slid right in.

"Oh, my, you really fill me!" Elizabeth said happily. She spread her legs wide and he grabbed them just below the fold behind her knees.

Barry heeded his dad's advice and pumped slowly even though she was so wet, his cock glided effortlessly. "Mmmm, you're so wet."

"You made me that way."

He fucked her harder.

"Oh, yeah, your cock feels so fucking good inside me. It's so fucking big!"

It was the first time he'd ever heard her use such profanity. He didn't mind. He actually liked it and was turned on by it, not that it was possible to be any more turned on.

"Deep as you can," Elizabeth urged.

And he plowed her slapping his balls against her ass.

"Yeah, that's it. Fill me up with that cock."

He'd never done it with a female who talked so much, but he kind of liked the encouragement; particularly since it was a sign she was enjoying it.

"Want to try it doggy-style?"

"Sure."

And so, they quickly got into position, and if he'd thought fucking her in the tried and true missionary was heaven, this was heaven with the stars thrown in. Much deeper penetration, if that was possible—at least it felt like it was.

"Oh, wow, that big cock in this position is a whole new experience."

That comment almost made him fuck her harder, but instead, he had another thought to do it very slowly. And a whole new world opened to him. He'd never even masturbated slowly, always as fast as he could. Now, he realized he could feel more. Her pussy seemed to tighten around his cock actually caressing every part of it. He'd have to try it slow with his hand some time. What it was also doing was bringing him closer to coming. He announced this to her.

"Well, then, let's do it together," she suggested. "I want to come again."

"How do we do that?"

"Position change. Me on top."

Again, they quickly rearranged themselves. Elizabeth maintained the slow pace, and seemingly in seconds she was having a much more explosive orgasm than the one she'd already had. Barry could feel the spasms in her pussy and thighs, and amazingly throughout, she never let up on him. She actually performed all of the gyrations on him that he had witnessed her do with his dad. The experience of her climaxing while fucking him was about as much as he could take.

"I'm gonna come!"

"Not inside me." She raised herself enough for his cock to slide out and then pressed her pussy against it until it was flat against his abdomen. With her pussy lips spread and straddling his dick like a saddle, she slid forward and back until jets of hot, thick semen spurted out in a line up to his chest. This was accompanied by uncontrollable screams of joy as Barry experienced the greatest, most satisfying orgasm of his life. He was so excited, he couldn't stop rambling on about it.

Finally, Elizabeth calmed him down. "Well, you do what you just did with me with your girlfriends and they'll be breaking down the door for you."

"I don't want to do it with any of them. Just with you! How long will dad be gone?"

"He didn't say. Hopefully, a couple of more nights."

"Hell, yeah!"

But that didn't happen. Before the cum even dried, John called before bedtime to talk with his wife—as he normally did when he traveled—to tell her he'd be home tomorrow afternoon.

* * *

Barry relived that magnificent evening over and over in his dreams. Even on the brink of wakefulness he could still feel his dick embraced in that warm, moist . . . his eyes snapped open. What he was actually experiencing was Elizabeth's mouth engulfing his rock hard cock.

She looked up and smiled as best she could with her mouth stuffed. A moment later, she let it out and said, "Time to wake up. Thought this might be better than a harsh alarm."

He grinned, still not completely awake, but enough to close his eyes and let his stepmother go back to work. She had him coming in minutes. But she didn't let him off that easily. She straddled his face, planting her pussy squarely on his mouth. He got the message and licked her to orgasm also.

With full awareness also came the realization he had fallen asleep in her bed—his dad's bed. The thought of that made him smirk.

As they showered together, Elizabeth reminded him that his father would return home that afternoon.

"Does that mean we won't be doing this again?" Barry asked.

"Not while he's home."

"During the day when he's not?"

"If you're not at school."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
123456...8