Parental Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Snapping his neck back and realizing what he'd done, Barry bowed his head and offered, "I'm sorry. I'm just, you know, horny."

"So am I, Barry. But sometimes, work and school have to take precedence."

"You're right."

Elizabeth proffered a smile that would have made him lick mud off of her feet and pecked him on the cheek. "Good boy. Now, let's eat and maybe we can get to it before your dad calls."

However, as the day had gone, so did the evening with John phoning earlier than usual. Barry tried to hold out hope that the sooner than expected call would mean that it would not end as late. Not surprisingly, that didn't happen either.

As with the previous evening, Barry walked down to his parents' bedroom to listen through the door, but to his surprise, Elizabeth had left it open. He wondered what that meant. Did she not expect the call to last long? Boldly, he stood in the doorway. She saw him and shrugged with an expression that she didn't know what was going on.

"Yeah, I'm kinda itching here too," Barry heard Elizabeth say. "I'm in bed in only my sexy red bra and panties that you like." She was trying to squirm out of her dress but was having a difficult time while holding the phone. She signaled Barry over to unzip her. He took the liberty of removing the dress. She had already removed her stockings and was indeed left with the undergarments she had described.

Barry attempted to palm her perfectly rounded ass cheeks, but she got back in bed and sat against pillows propped on the headboard before he could.

"You want to have a phone sex session."

Barry had been too busy ogling over Elizabeth's body in the sexy underwear and only caught the end of the sentence. He couldn't tell if she was asking his dad or if his dad had asked her and she merely repeated it.

"Yeah, you have been away far too long. We can help each other out."

Barry quickly tried to rid his mind of the image of his dad laying on a bed in a hotel room jerking off with the phone to his ear.

"You want me to take off my clothes?" she asked. "Okay. Yes, the bedroom door is closed. He's watching TV."

Obviously, Barry's dad was asking about him. Once again, she signaled Barry to assist, but she had only removed her bra.

"I've got my top off and I'm touching my breasts as you would. You have your bottom off?"

With a wave of her finger, Elizabeth directed Barry to strip. He had no idea where this kinky evening was going, but as horny as he was, he didn't care. He complied in an instant.

"I'm going to get my toy cock and pretend it's you. And I'm going to suck you like crazy."

She reached out for Barry's rigid rod, bent over and took it into her mouth. She exaggerated her sucking sounds for John's benefit.

"Mmmm. It's so good. And you're so hard, aren't you?"

Barry was halfway listening, and despite this very odd situation, he was enjoying her mouth on his cock immensely.

"You ready to stick it in me?" Elizabeth was asking.

And though he knew she was talking to his dad, Barry still nodded his head.

"I'm taking off my panties."

Barry didn't wait to be instructed, he immediately went for what there was of her panties. He removed them slowly, carefully, and as an afterthought, held them to his nose and inhaled her womanly fragrance. It was an aphrodisiac. Watching him, Elizabeth grinned, but fought to keep it silent.

"You ready to shove that nice hard cock that I just sucked into my pussy?"

Elizabeth spread her legs wide and her gaping vagina was wet. She grabbed Barry's dick and tugged on it, pulling him onto the bed, between her legs and guided it into her pussy. He wanted to moan at the exquisite sensation of a penis when it first enters a woman's opening, but he knew he had to remain silent. Regardless, it was still heaven.

"Oh, it feels so good going in," she cooed. Though she was talking on the phone, Elizabeth was looking at Barry and he wanted to believe she was really talking to him. She backed his cock out and rubbed the head against her clit. "Mmmm. I'm rubbing that cock tip against my clit. It's so good." She let go of it and Barry began fucking her slowly. "Oh, it's so nice having you inside my tight pussy."

Barry maintained a steady pace; not fast or slow. He reached out and caressed one of her lovely breasts that was jiggling back forth from his thrusts. And she smiled.

"Oh, it feels so good going in and out." In between her commentary, she was moaning, oo-ing and ah-ing. "Mmmm you're going so deep. Do you feel how nice and tight and wet my pussy is?"

Barry wanted desperately to make a noise, moan, groan, anything, but he knew he couldn't.

"Oh, baby, you're making me so wet. Want to do me from behind? Let me get on my knees."

Barry took the cue, pulled out and waited for her to get into position. Then he rammed it back in.

"Do me harder, baby."

So, Barry did; enough that his balls were slapping against her thighs.

"Oh, oh, oh, yeah that's it! What? What noise? Oh, that's just the bed creaking."

Elizabeth quickly pushed on Barry to slow him down. Apparently, his dad had heard the slapping balls.

To cover up, Elizabeth quickly said, "Come on, baby, I'm ready to come. I want you to come for me too. I want to feel your hot sperm all over me."

Barry pumped her as fast as he dared while still remaining quiet. He could tell that the sounds she was making were genuine, having heard her climax a number of times.

"I'm coming!" she shouted. "You, too? That's great! I love it when we come together."

Concentrating intently on what he was doing, Barry reached down and held his balls as best he could so he could drill faster without making a noise. Fortunately, it worked and he pulled out and sprayed his load all over her back.

"Oh, yeah, that feels so good! Oh, I miss you so much. I can't wait for you to come home. I need your real cock."

As the conversation shifted to non-sexual matters, Barry eased off the bed as Elizabeth gestured for a towel. He got her one and cleaned all of his jism off of her back. He used the same towel on himself and then sat on the edge of the bed. Elizabeth reached out with her foot and rubbed his cock.

She mouthed to him, Shouldn't be long, and waved her hand for him to leave. But it was long, and once again, he slept alone.

* * *

For Wednesday morning, Barry cleverly set his alarm to wake him very early, well before sunrise. He slid out of his bed and hurried down the hall to Elizabeth's room. The first rays of the morning light were just beginning to illuminate the steady rise and fall of her voluptuous bosom. He breathed his relief at having arrived in time this morning. Stepping out of his boxers, he eased under the covers. The warmth of her body electrified him. She was on her side so he squirmed closer and spooned her.

He couldn't be sure, but he thought her heard her giggle. Finding that strange, but not sure if she was dreaming and merely vocalized it, he whispered softly so as not to awaken her if she was sleeping, "Are you awake?"

"I am now," Elizabeth responded in a normal tone, but still snickering.

"What's funny?"

"You. Up early to get in my bed."

"I'm sorry, but this trip of dad's did not turn out to be the opportunity for us that I thought it would."

She reached around behind her and grabbed his dick, stroking it softly. "Yeah, who knew?"

Just then, the phone rang.

"Aw, fuck!" Barry exclaimed as Elizabeth reached to answer it.

"Hello?" She listened. "Where are you?" The caller spoke more. "Okay. See you soon."

"What now?" Barry asked, clearly not masking his frustration.

"That was your dad calling in flight. After he got off the phone with me last night he received a message that his business today was cancelled, so he was able to get an early flight home. He wants me to pick him up at the airport."

"How long do we have?"

"I have to get up now and get ready and head for the airport."

"Aw, fuck!"

"And there's more. He's off the rest of the week." Without waiting for further expletives, Elizabeth arose and went into the bathroom.

A minute later, Barry heard the toilet flush followed by the shower. He got up and went into her bathroom just as she was stepping into the spacious shower. His waning erection found new life upon seeing her naked.

Elizabeth noticed and chuckled. "You can come in if you want."

Knowing it was the best he was going to get over the next several days, he followed her in. The warm water was relaxing. He watched her wash her hair and body, and then, to his surprise, she soaped him up and scrubbed him clean. She paid particular attention to his cock, lathering it up nicely, turning him away from the shower spray, and with her breasts pressed firmly against his back, she reached around and jerked him off. His knees were weak as he spurted a healthy load. Turning him back to the water, she rinsed the semen off of his penis, turned around and guided it between her legs from the rear, but not into her pussy. With it nestled against her snatch, she pulled his arms around her and directed his finger to her clit. He got the message and rubbed her knob until she came also.

When she finished, Elizabeth said, "I know it wasn't the best, but that's all we can do for now."

"It's was better than nothing." With that, he pressed his lips to hers, and though she really didn't have the time, she allowed a minute for the kiss.

He took his time drying off so he could watch her dry and fix her hair and apply her make-up. She remained nude the entire time, and he didn't know if that was normal or simply for his benefit, but he didn't care. Just watching her magnificent body in motion was as much a turn-on as anything. Once she was ready to leave, he followed her down the hall as far as his bedroom where she gave him a quick peck on the lips and went on. A minute later, he heard the connecting door to the garage open and close.

Still aroused from watching Elizabeth, Barry returned to her bedroom where, in her haste, she had not made her bed. He crawled under the covers and inhaled the residue of her unique aroma. Grabbing a wad of the sheets, he lifted it to his nose and drew in the same intoxicating scent. Wickedly, he wrapped that handful of the sheets around his cock and pumped madly. He was careful to shoot his load on his abdomen and not leave any telltale signs on the bed.

* * *

Today and the next four were pure hell. Barry hung around the campus all day during the rest of the week as he had done every day before the . . . thing . . . with Elizabeth had begun. He offered no explanation to his friends, nor did they seek one. No doubt his somber mood was telling enough.

While at home, his dad was constantly around, either watching television, helping in the kitchen or just generally being in the way—at least as far as Barry was concerned. He couldn't tell what Elizabeth's feelings were. There hadn't even been any opportunities for quick handjobs.

Strangely, Barry's dad did not question his son on his sexual conquests. On one hand it was good because Barry didn't have to make anything up. But it was odd given the fact that John had been so willing to help a couple of weeks ago by allowing Barry to watch the parents having sex.

Given his newfound sexual adeptness, on Friday, Barry had a wild idea to find a date. There was a cute blonde in one of his classes he'd had an eye on. She was quiet and reserved, but attractive. So, he took a chance and she said yes. They had a good time, but he never found out if he had overcome his previous performance issues because she let him know that she was not the type to jump into bed on a first date. She was coy and that led him to believe she was still a virgin. It wasn't a strike out, but neither was it a trip to first base.

On Saturday morning, Barry and Elizabeth had a few moments alone in the kitchen. It wasn't enough time to do anything other than a brief chat. He asked her if she was enjoying his dad's time off. Surprisingly, she said she would be if they were spending more time in the sack. They'd barely done it twice since he returned home and she was going out of her mind.

"Wish I could help," Barry offered. "I know exactly what you mean."

"I wish you could, too," Elizabeth agreed patting him on his cheek. "Monday can't come quick enough."

And it was that thought that got him through the remainder of the weekend.

* * *

Awakening early on Monday morning, Barry got up and stood by his bedroom door listening. He heard activity in the kitchen, and then he heard the connecting door to the garage open and close. He waited a couple of minutes more. Hearing no return, he stepping quickly down the hall to his parents' bedroom. He knelt on the floor on her side of the bed. Elizabeth was already awake, but her face registered alarm when she saw him.

"I heard him leave," Barry told her, reassuringly.

"Hasn't been long enough."

And she was right. They heard the garage door open again and it was obvious John was coming down the hallway. Both panicking, Barry hurriedly looked around for a place to hide, but all he had time to do was drop to the floor on her side of the bed which was nearest the wall and not visible from the entrance to the bedroom.

"Still in bed?" John remarked.

Forcing a yawn, Elizabeth asked, "I thought you left?"

"No, just had to get some papers out of the car. Got to make a couple of phone calls before I leave."

"Want me to fix you some breakfast?" she asked dutifully.

"No. I already put coffee on." He turned and walked out of the room.

A minute later, he could be heard in the kitchen.

Barry popped up as Elizabeth sat up, her naked breasts jiggling. He froze for a moment at the sight, but she pushed him with an aggressive whisper. "Get out of here!"

He barely made it to the door before John was heading back to the bedroom cursing because he'd spilled coffee on is tie. Without it registering that his dad was coming to get another tie, Barry stupidly ducked into their walk-in closet.

A little more astute, Elizabeth rushed to the closet door and pretended to be looking in for something to wear. When John entered, he was removing the soiled tie. With a grin, she held out her hand for it, feigned studying what he was wearing and took a half step into the closet to reach tie rack. Barry couldn't help but reach out and paw her magnificent breasts. She gave him a mock frown, pulled a replacement tie, backed out and handed it to John.

"Might want to hold off putting it on until you're ready to leave," she recommended.

"Good idea." Glancing at her tits, he added, "Might want to cover those." He nodded toward the bedroom door as though Barry was standing outside.

Elizabeth shrugged. "As you know, he's already seen them, but you could have closed the door."

And on his way out, he did.

Elizabeth threw on a robe and led Barry to the door and opened it enough to peek out. Seeing the coast was clear, they both headed down the hallway. They stopped where it divided; one way into the kitchen, the other toward Barry's bedroom. John could be heard talking on the phone. Elizabeth inched her head far enough to see him sitting at the breakfast table, his back to her. Still, it was too risky for Barry to head to his room, so she motioned him to stay there.

Barry nodded, and feeling playful, tugged on the loosely tied belt of her robe. It came apart and the garment opened. He couldn't resist touching her tits again.

With her husband seemingly engrossed in his conversation, she allowed her stepson's advance. After all, she was just as horny as he obviously was. As John blabbed on, she knelt down, pulled Barry's cock out of his shorts and sucked it for a couple of minutes. When it sounded as though the phone call was about to end, Elizabeth retied her robe and headed into the kitchen only as far as the counter, which acted as a separator between the breakfast table and the cooking area. Her spouse saw her and nodded as he dialed another call.

As she poured herself a cup of coffee, out of the corner of her eye she saw a mischievous Barry crawling in on hands and knees. The counter hid him from the breakfast table. He lifted Elizabeth's robe and kissed and licked the crack of her ass. Though she loved the kinkiness, she did her best not to react lest her husband glance up again.

This was a shorter phone call, and when John hung up and could be heard rising from his chair, Barry scurried behind the island as Elizabeth went around the counter.

"I'm off to work," John said.

She walked up to him and kissed him turning his attention away from the island. "Have a good day."

Once they heard his car pull out of the garage, Barry stood and walked over to Elizabeth. They kissed and he could taste his father's coffee kiss on her lips. She then dropped to her knees again, pulled out his cock and engulfed it in her mouth. "Mmmm" sounds escaped her lips as she sucked. He let her continue for a couple of minutes, and much as he would like her to continue, he wanted to suck her tits. He stood and did just that.

However, Elizabeth was just as anxious to suck his cock some more so she backed him to the chair his dad had been sitting in, shrugged off her robe, pushed him down and pulled off his shorts. She then shoved him almost all the way down her throat, at least as far as she could physically go. Each time she came up she went just as far down. But it wasn't until she grabbed his balls and licked and sucked them that he was unable to stop her. She was so good at this and it was such an incredible feeling. It was almost worth the long wait to have her so desperately aroused that she was in overdrive.

And so was he. And the only reason he stopped her this time was because she was so aggressive he feared he would come too soon. He sat on the floor, pulled her panties down, had her straddle his face and attacked her pussy with the same vigor. She assisted by rotating her hips and pivoting back and forth. After a few minutes, his neck became tired, so he laid her on the floor, spread her legs and gave her more proper cunnilingus.

Elizabeth was proud that Barry had become so adept at sex and particularly skilled in pussy-licking. She hated to think it, but he was becoming even more accomplished than his dad. She loved many forms of sex. Of course, there was nothing like having a big, hard cock stuffed in her pussy, and Barry had just such a tool. But almost as comparable was a deliciously pointed tongue that could make surgical strikes on each part of the region between her legs, and her clit in particular. When he zeroed in on that little knob it took no time for her to experience a blistering orgasm. She grabbed his head and kept his mouth pressed firmly against her pussy as every nerve in her body tingled with a long overdue climax.

When she finished and let go of his head, he nearly had to gasp for breath. But for her, this was only an appetizer. She stood, pulled him to his feet, sat him down in the armless chair, and facing him straddled his lap sinking his cock to the hilt. She bounced up and down on him as though she had an itch that she couldn't scratch. He assisted with upward thrusts, thrilled to finally have his aching dick in the warm confines of her wet pussy again. He didn't think he would ever be able to get enough of her. Every time was like the first.

He pulled her face to his and kissed her passionately, but she didn't allow it to last for long. It was obvious she was horny and just wanted to fuck. Perhaps after school today they could actually make love—even though he knew she was not technically "in love" with him. Sometimes you wanted it hard and rough, other times soft and loving.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
1...345678