Parental Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Maybe there was an in between.

Bear-hugging her, Barry stood lifting her with him. Carefully, he dropped to his knees and gently laid her on her back on the floor, his cock never leaving her pussy. She gasped when her back touched the cold tile, so he quickly retrieved her robe and spread it out as she squirmed onto it. In classic missionary position, he re-entered her and fucked her like she wanted it.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Elizabeth cried. "That's it. Give it to me. Oh, you're so good at this. Come on, fuck me."

And he did, becoming like a machine driving it in and out of her. He even had to admit to himself that he needed the urgent fuck just as badly as she did. She came almost more violently than the first time, and as heavily as she was breathing he feared she might either pass out or hyperventilate. Her body trembled with the force of her orgasm, but all the while there was a big smile on her face so he knew she was enjoying it.

Allowing herself a minute to catch her breath, Elizabeth got to her knees and gestured for Barry to stand. He complied.

"Your turn," she said as she swallowed his cock, slick with her juices. She alternated sucking and wrapping her tits around his rod, which for him, was nice in itself. After sucking him more, she let him fuck her boobs and he was so overwhelmed, he hosed a massive load of cum all over her chest.

Before he could even finish shooting, the door swung open.

"I forgot my—" John halted at the sight of his wife on her knees and his son with his cock buried in her breasts "—cell phone. What the fuck is going on?"

Both Elizabeth and Barry were too stunned to utter a word.

"How long has this been going on?" John demanded since it was obvious what was going on.

Still they were speechless. They had never discussed an alibi should they get caught. Neither knew whether or not to tell the truth.

"Somebody say something!" John insisted.

"You haven't been very . . . attentive . . . to me lately," Elizabeth said.

"You're cheating on me with my son and you're going to try to turn it on me?"

"It's my fault, dad," Barry said. "After watching the two of you that night—"

"It takes two, Barry," John argued. "Unless you're going to tell me you raped her. But that doesn't look like what I'm seeing here. This looks complicit."

"Alright. You caught us," Elizabeth admitted. "I'm sorry. I didn't do it to hurt you."

"No, you did it to suit your own needs. I should have known that a woman as oversexed as you could not be faithful. How many others have there been?"

"There are and were no others."

"I don't believe you. I can't trust you anymore. I want you out of here by the time I get home tonight." And with that, he grabbed his cell phone off of the breakfast table—which neither Elizabeth nor Barry had noticed—and stormed out.

Both still naked with come dripping from her breasts and from his cock, they looked at each other helplessly.

"I'm sorry," Barry said. "He didn't mean that. He loves you. I'll talk to him."

Forcing a smile, Elizabeth said, "Barry, I appreciate you saying that, but I know your dad. He's not quick to forgive or forget. We tempted fate and we got caught. But you have to know, it's not going to be easy for you here, either. You better go get ready for school. I'll fix you some breakfast."

"That's alright. I lost my appetite."

Having already showered, Barry cleaned up, and while dressing, he could hear whimpering from Elizabeth's bedroom. It tore at his heart and he became desperate to find a solution to this dilemma.

Before leaving, he went to her room. She had put her robe back on, and loosely tied he could see his dried semen flaking on her skin. He gave her a big, warm hug.

"Don't do anything rash," he told her. "I'm going to fix this."

Through watery eyes, she merely nodded. He kissed her on her cheek and left.

School was the farthest thing from his mind, but he had nowhere else to go so he sat in the back of his first class pondering how he could make good on his promise to Elizabeth. Ultimately, he knew a conversation with his dad was part of the equation. The question was, what could he say?

One of his buddies, who was also in the first class, asked Barry after the session ended why he seemed so distant. Barry shrugged it off with a brief, "Trouble at home."

"Dude, I can't believe you still live at home. You're in college, man. You should be on your own. Josh is looking for a roommate. You ought to think about it."

And just like that, he had an idea. "Thanks, I will."

As it was getting close to lunch time, Barry drove to his dad's office. Fortunately, his father had calmed downed since walking in on them this morning. It was obvious from the distant look on John's face that he had spent most of the time deep in thought also.

"We need to talk," Barry began.

"Yes, we do," John agreed.

"You can't blame Elizabeth," Barry told him firmly. "I know what you're going to say. It takes two to Tango. But she mainly did it to help me. Sure, I know she's oversexed and doing it with me got her through a few days while you were away, but try to think of it as parental guidance."

John had to chuckle at that. "How long did it take you to come up with that angle?"

"I'm not trying to put the blame on you, but it started with you allowing me to watch the two of you. It was helpful, but not enough. And then, one night while you were away, her feet were aching because she'd been busy showing houses all day, so I offered to rub them. She let me and it relaxed her. Touching her also gave me a massive hard-on and she noticed. She asked to see it, and when I asked why, she explained that perhaps my size contributed to my lack of confidence."

"So, you showed her," John deduced.

"I was getting horny, dad. And here is this gorgeous woman asking to see it. So, yeah, I took it out."

"And she was amazed that you are bigger than me."

Barry's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "If she noticed or thought that, she didn't say anything to me," he lied. "But I was really horny and she didn't resist my advances and..."

"Yeah, I get the picture."

"If it means anything to you, she told me repeatedly that we were just helping each other, that she loves you very much and didn't want to do anything to ruin that. I told her I understood and even convinced myself that I was just filling in for you."

"How often did the two of you do it?" John wanted to know.

"Not many. I could count on one hand," Barry underestimated.

John looked away, deep in thought.

Barry allowed him a minute, then went on. "I don't want you to kick her out, dad. She doesn't deserve it. I know you love her and care for her. It wasn't my intention to come between you. And to show you how serious I am, I'm going to move out so the two of you can get on with your lives without me around. My friend, Josh, is looking for a roommate."

That took John completely by surprise. "Barry, think about this."

"I have, dad. All morning. If I hadn't been living in your house, none of this would have happened." Barry was being very sincere. It meant more to him that Elizabeth was happy than him being able to have her.

"I don't know what to say, son." John was truly taken. "I mean, that's a very stand-up thing to do, but—"

"It's done. But I do have to ask one question, dad. Why marry a woman like Elizabeth whom you knew was oversexed if you knew you couldn't keep up with her?"

"Like you, Barry, I was taken by her beauty, charm, intelligence and prowess in bed. She's everything I ever wanted in a woman. I guess I just hoped I could keep her happy."

"I think you do. I believe her when she said there has never been anyone else. Makes me wonder though."

"I believe her also. What does it make you wonder?"

"How she manages."

"Dildos, vibrators . . . I buy her a lot of sex toys."

Barry stood to leave. "Okay, well, there's an image that's going to be hard to shake. I'll wait until you get home to go pack." He turned to leave, stopped and said, "This is none of my business, but I'm going to ask anyway. She said you weren't very attentive to her the last few days—"

"You're right, it's none of your business. But I'll tell you that my last couple of business trips—which were almost back to back—were very tiring. I just didn't have it in me."

With a nod, Barry turned and left quickly before his father could say any more.

* * *

Packing and leaving was more emotional than when Barry's mother and father split up. Elizabeth pleaded with him and was teary-eyed the entire time. It was almost a contest to see who could claim fault for what they had done. Finally, John told them both to let it go. It was done and if they both wanted to claim responsibility, so be it.

Barry was able to hold in his tears until he was driving away in his car and then he cried like he hadn't done since he was a child; certainly worse than when his parents divorced. He even had to drive around for a while to regain his composure. To buy even more time, he stopped and ate a fast food burger since he hadn't eaten all day.

* * *

Fortunately, there were some nice leftovers in the refrigerator for dinner, although neither John nor Elizabeth were particularly hungry. However, since neither had eaten much during the day, they forced themselves; particularly since they knew they needed to talk.

Elizabeth apologized several times, and finally, John had to ask her to stop.

"Once was enough," he said.

She nodded. "So, why did you decide to let him go instead of me?"

"I didn't. He did. He believed he had done enough damage, even going so far as to say if he didn't live here, none of this would have happened."

"Did you try to talk him out of it?"

"I asked him to think seriously about what he was doing. He stuck with his plan." With a twist of his head and raised eyebrows, John added, "I have to admit, he showed a great deal of character. He defended you quite convincingly."

"What exactly did he tell you?"

John told her every detail of his and Barry's conversation. "What I want to know from you is how accurate was his reasoning? Please be honest."

Though Barry had obviously condensed their affair into just one of John's trips, Elizabeth believed the gist of it was there. "He left out a part," she said truthfully. "He expressed a fondness for older women, even going so far as to say he believed that was why he was striking out with girls his own age. He said he never tested that theory, so that was another reason I gave in so he could test it out on me."

"He must have been right," John surmised, "if you did it more times. How often did you?"

Elizabeth attempted to do a count in her head, but then shrugged. "Not more than a half dozen."

Nodding pensively, John asked, "So, why else did you give in?"

"You were gone, you and I hadn't done it in a couple of days, and when he showed me his penis, at that particular moment, I was horny enough that I couldn't resist—or at least, didn't resist. It was just one of those situations in which you don't think of the ramifications."

"And did you continue not to think of the ramifications so that you could do it again and again?" He did his best to quell the accusatory tone.

"No. I thought about it," Elizabeth answered honestly. "I just let myself believe that I was helping Barry and taking pressure off of you."

"Not to mention satisfying your own intense, desperate need."

Elizabeth knew that this talk was going to be difficult, particularly since she was in the wrong. But now she had to speak up. "You know, John—" she was careful not to say you "—people throw the term 'oversexed' around as though it's something a person chooses to be. I'm glad I like sex, I'm glad I enjoy it, I'm glad I'm not one of those women who think it's a duty or a chore, but to always have an intense, desperate need—as you call it—that I'm not glad about. Sometimes, it's almost a curse. I'm thankful for all the toys you've bought me. They help. But there are times when nothing works like a live, hard cock."

Taking a moment to digest her diatribe, John came to a shocking realization. "Then I guess I owe you an apology. I never thought about it in those terms. That actually makes a lot of sense." It really did. And suddenly, he was happy that he had allowed his son to make a case for her.

"So, where does this leave us?" Elizabeth wanted to know.

"Look, I know I can't fulfill all your needs—"

She grinned, trying to lighten the mood. "You do. Just not often enough."

Seeing that she was attempting to calm things down, John smiled politely. "What I mean is that, I can't lay all of the blame on you. I mean, I guess I really was the one who floated the idea of letting Barry watch us. And I saw his penis this morning when I walked in on the two of you. I can see that you—with your condition—" they both chuckled "—would be attracted to it."

"He's really not much bigger than you," she felt she needed to say.

"That's kind of you, but we both know it's not true. Anyway, I really don't want to lose you, so I'm willing to . . . let's say overlook . . . this indiscretion and move on with our lives. Hopefully, it will be easier with Barry not here. And I promise to try to be more willing when you need it."

Elizabeth came to him and hugged and kissed him. "Oh, thank you, John. That's all I can ask for. And I promise to rely on the toys when you can't be there for me."

* * *

Over the next few days and weeks, Barry threw himself into his school work as a means of taking his mind off of the change he had made. He toyed with the idea of visiting his mother, whom he hadn't seen in a few months, but nixed the thought because he didn't want to have to explain anything. Besides, regardless how innocuous his explanation might have been, even telling her a totally fabricated story why he wasn't living in his dad's home any longer, she would have found a way to blame it on Elizabeth.

Father and stepmother did invite Barry for dinner a couple of times. The first time he went primarily to gauge how they were doing. And while they seemed to be doing alright—unless they were just putting on a good face for his benefit—it was quite awkward. Everyone was trying to be overly nice and pretend as though nothing had happened between him and his stepmom. And then, it was all he could do to keep his eyes off of Elizabeth.

The second time, he made up an excuse because he just didn't want to go through it again.

Sensing he might be feeling awkward, Elizabeth phoned him the next day. He nearly didn't answer it because as much as he didn't want to talk to her, he desperately needed to hear her voice.

"I'm sorry you didn't want to come for dinner last night," she began. "It would have been nice to see you again."

"It wasn't that I didn't want to," he lied. "I had other plans."

"Yeah, your dad bought that story, but I didn't. I know it was difficult the last time you came over. It's just going to take some time for us all to get through this."

"You have no idea how much I miss you," Barry confessed.

"I miss you, too. Truthfully, I do."

"How are things really between you and dad?" he had to ask.

"They're good." Elizabeth gave him a condensed version of the talk they'd had the night Barry left, leaving out only her contradictions to the story he told his dad.

"Is he really trying to be more willing for you?"

With a deep breath, she responded, "He's trying. Not succeeding so much. In fairness, they've thrown some more things at him at the office and he's really been working hard. Poor man is just always tired."

"I asked him the day I went to his office why he went after you with your needs when he knew he probably couldn't keep up."

"Yes. I know. But you know what, Barry? When you fall in love with someone—truly in love—it's all about the heart, not the libido. I can't fault him for that. Anyway, we're making do and everything is just fine."

* * *

But it wasn't. And even John recognized that. He tried to make love to her at least every night, but it was difficult. Many nights he could hold out just long enough for her to climax only to give out before he could. He even bought her more toys, but finally she had to tell him that she had enough and more were not really helping.

Acknowledging that, he said jokingly but didn't really mean it as such, "What was it you said? Sometimes nothing works like a live, hard cock?"

Elizabeth teared up at his sensitivity to her needs. She even tried to brush it off. "It's okay. Things will settle down for you and we'll get back to it."

But that statement of hers that he quoted had been bouncing around in the back of his mind for several days. Even when he had bought her more toys it was really what he had been thinking. He considered other solutions, but only one really made any sense. He wasn't certain he was really ready to go that far but it was the only thing he could think of to hold onto Elizabeth and still have some control over the situation.

However, at this particular moment, he resigned himself to the fact that this was what he had to do. Finally he said, "But we may not get back to it soon enough. So I've come up with a solution."

That took Elizabeth by surprise and she was almost fearful to hear what it was.

Seeing he had caught her off guard almost made him back down.

But hesitantly, she said, "Okay let's hear it."

John took a deep breath. "I'm going to invite Barry to move back home."

And with that statement she knew exactly what he meant. As this bounced around in her brain, she felt duty bound to ask, "I appreciate what you want to do for me, but are you sure that's wise?"

"I'm not sure about anything. But I know we both need relief—different kinds of relief—but we both need it. With the maturity Barry showed me and knowing how he feels about you, I'm certain we can trust him to help us in a dignified way."

"I don't know if it's worth the risk just so I can do it and you don't have to. That has the potential to drive quite a wedge between us."

"Then we'll just have to make sure it doesn't." John studied her for a moment. "I really thought you'd be thrilled about this."

"A part of me is, but the other part is scared to death."

"I'm pleased that you're concerned about what it could do to us. I am too. But I think the fact that we are so concerned is what will help us to keep it in perspective."

Elizabeth thought hard about what her husband was proposing. She got up, pulled a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and poured a glass for herself. She held up the bottle for John as a means of asking him if he wanted one. He shook head no. After taking a sip and returning to her chair, she asked, "Have you talked to Barry about this?"

"Not yet. I wanted to talk to you first."

"I don't know if I can do it."

He intended his next remark to be jovial. "Oh, you can do it behind my back, but not in front of me?"

But she didn't take it that way. "You're going to want to watch?"

"That wasn't exactly what I meant, but now that you've mentioned it, I might want to." To the expression of dismay on her face, he added, "When we discussed Barry watching us, you said you liked kinky."

"Yes, I did say that." Elizabeth shook her head. "I hate it when my words come back to haunt me."

"It'll be weird in the beginning, but we'll all adjust."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
1...345678