Parental Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

When she calmed down minutes later, Barry had an urge to taste her pussy, certain it had brewed a tasty froth of cum juice. She allowed it, but with her hand on his head she controlled the pressure he exerted on her still sensitive clit. Not surprisingly, as the minutes wore on, her grip on his pate eased up and he was able to tongue her as he pleased. This also stimulated her to the point of wanting his cock back inside her snatch again. He willingly obliged her.

She laid on her back with her head near the edge of the bed where she could again suck John's cock. She even let her head hang slightly over the edge of the bed, and in this position, her husband could rest his balls in her mouth.

The session was beginning to have an effect on Barry as well. He'd had no sex—except with his hand—in the weeks he was gone, and so, his dick in a pussy—this pussy—and then with it turning into a threesome was about all he could take. He felt his balls begin to tighten and warned, "I'm about to come."

"Go for it," Elizabeth urged.

"Where?"

"On my belly."

He pumped her several more times, and when he pulled out to aim his cock at her abdomen, John stepped back to avoid being caught in the crossfire. To everyone's surprise, he deposited a massive load on her that was too much to puddle on her stomach, and much of it dripped off either side. Even after he finished shooting, his penis still felt the thrill of it. For added effect, he rubbed the head of his dick in what remained of the semen on her spreading it around. It made her giggle. Barry then rolled onto his back, exhausted.

Seeing her husband standing a safe distance away stroking his cock, Elizabeth rose to hands and knees and turned her body around so that her rear was aimed at John. She wiggled her ass at him and said, "Come on, honey, I need to come again and our boy is out of commission for a while."

Before she even finished her statement, John had stepped up and drove his cock into his wife's waiting pussy. He'd never fucked a woman after another guy's cock had been in her pussy, but by now, he was so hot he didn't care. He couldn't care since he had sanctioned this. He pumped at a steady, moderate pace not wanting to overdo himself. Elizabeth let her upper body fall so she didn't have to hold it up with her arms. With only her ass up in the air, her hand was free to reach down and rub her clit.

Barry recovered and maneuvered around so he could slide his head under her tits and suck on her nipples.

"Harder!" she commanded.

And since neither man knew whom she was referring to, both complied. John pumped harder, his balls slapping against her thighs, and Barry sucked and nibbled on her nipples with more pressure.

The increasing crescendo of Elizabeth's moans was a clue that she was close to coming again, and when the first pang of her orgasm took hold, by chain reaction, John started grunting, and his intermittent body tremors indicated that he was coming.

Barry was jealous that his dad could come inside of her and he hoped that was an achievable goal for him, as well. Still, he could tell that the old man's orgasm was a big one for him. Barry could only imagine the cum oozing out of Elizabeth's pussy, and though he might have liked to have seen it, yet not sure why, he made no attempt to.

When John pulled out of his wife, she collapsed spread eagle on the bed on her chest and abdomen. It occurred to Barry that she was smearing his remaining semen all over their bedcover. She was breathing heavy and emitting whimpering noises on her exhales. His dad was likewise panting and gasping for air.

After a couple of minutes, Elizabeth rolled over. "Wow!"

"Yeah, I think that about says it all," John agreed.

"On the contrary, I'm not sure that even begins to describe it," Barry had to say.

"Well, I can't wait to do this again," Elizabeth eagerly said, "with my two guys: the mature and sensitive; and the young and vigorous."

Surprisingly, Barry was not opposed to another such threesome, either.

But such occurrences became few and far between as work consumed John. Still, he did not begrudge or prevent his wife and son from carrying on because he could still have her whenever he wanted, and on special occasions they "played" together as a family. In time, he became quite comfortable with the arrangement. In fact, he was actually able to begin relaxing and taking life in stride. He was happy that Elizabeth was being taken care of and just as important, he was witnessing her turn his son into a real man.

It was parental guidance at its finest.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers
1...345678