Parental Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The more we talk about this, the more eager you sound."

"The more we talk about it, the more I'm warming up to the idea."

"Then I guess go ahead and talk to him."

* * *

Barry's phone rang as he was leaving his last morning class. The caller was his dad so he answered it right away. His dad rarely called him, so the fact that he was caused some concern.

"Dad, is everything okay?"

"Hello to you too, son," John said with a chuckle. "Everything is fine. And that was a strange greeting."

"You don't usually call me. You're sure everything is okay? Elizabeth is okay?"

John had to chuckle again at that last question. "Yes, she's fine. I'm near the campus and was wondering if I could take you to lunch?"

"Oh, okay. Sure," Barry agreed, still thinking it odd. "That would be nice."

"Where should I pick you up?"

"How far away are you?"

"Ten minutes."

"It'll take me that long to walk to the front entrance of the campus. It'll be easier for you to pick me up there."

"So, is there another reason for this lunch?" Barry had to ask when he got into the car.

"Now, why would you think that?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because we've never done this before."

"I miss not seeing you more often," John admitted. "How are things? Are you enjoying being on your own and having a roommate?"

"It's okay," Barry answered trying to muster some enthusiasm.

They arrived at the restaurant and halted conversation until they were seated and given menus.

"I'm sure you haven't been eating well," John guessed. "So order yourself a good meal."

So, he did. "Yeah, nothing beats Elizabeth's cooking."

"Then why not move in back home and have it all the time?" John didn't know how he was going to ask that question, but that seemed like a good opening.

Taken aback, Barry remarked, "That didn't work out too well the last time."

John had to take a deep breath. "That's exactly why I want you to move back."

"I'm not sure I understand." Actually, he thought he did, but he wanted to be certain.

"Work is expanding. We're on verge of becoming much bigger. I'm putting in much more time. When I come home at night—frequently later than usual—I'm dead tired. As you can imagine, I can't keep up with Elizabeth. I need you to be there for her when I can't be."

Even though he thought he knew where this was going, Barry was stunned.

"Well, say something," John urged.

"I don't know what to say. I guess the first thing that comes to mind is how does Elizabeth feel about this?"

"She's willing to give it a try."

"But are you really?"

"I don't have a choice. I need to do something for her. And who better than you after... the last time?"

"You weren't too happy about it then. Why now?" Barry questioned.

"I found out the hard way last time. This time, I'm asking."

"Dad, do you really know what you're asking? I mean, have you thought this through?"

"I told you I don't really have a choice."

"That's not a good enough reason for me," Barry said, shaking his head. "I'm not sure I see any good coming from you giving in to something you think you have to."

"We both love Elizabeth, son, and we both want to make her happy," his father explained. "I realize that in order to do that I have to make some concessions."

"I'm not sure I agree with that, but for the sake of discussion, how would this work? Would there be rules?"

"Rules? What rules?"

"We've been waltzing around words so can we be frank?"

John nodded.

"You want me to move back home to fuck your wife. So, would we have to ask your permission when we want to do it? Elizabeth and I are sometimes home alone during the day, can we do it when you're not there or do you have to be there? And if you are there, then what? Is there a limit to how often we fuck or does anything go? Is there a restriction on what we do?" Barry was talking this way because he wanted to be certain that his dad had considered all of these angles. "Sorry to be so blunt, but I want to make sure you have a complete grasp of the situation."

John's eyes widened and his eyebrows shot up. He had not considered all of these questions. But he did not want to make it appear as such. So, thinking quickly, he said, "No, you don't have to ask, there's no restrictions, nor any limit because I'm not sure that even she has one. I don't have to be there, but if I am, I might want to watch."

That caught Barry off guard. He had not considered that possibility.

Seeing his son's reaction John pointed out, "Well, you got to watch us." He let that sink in for a minute. "So, what do you say?"

The thought of his dad watching was a bit off-putting, but everything else about the offer was like a dream come true. However, Barry did not want to seem too anxious. Doing his best to down play it, he gave his answer in a hesitant tone. "Well, I guess we can give it a try."

"Great!" John said with a big smile. "I'm going to make sure I get home on time tonight, so we can all have dinner together and start this off right."

"You want me to move back today?" Barry was amazed at the urgency, but he also felt as though his dad's acceptance was genuine.

"After your classes are done for the day."

* * *

After his father dropped him back on campus, Barry went directly to his car, skipped his only afternoon class, which was his last of the day, headed to the apartment and packed. His roommate, Josh, was not too thrilled about his sudden moving out, but he made an excuse about not being able to afford it. He left realizing he had probably lost a good friend.

Barry's swiftness in moving back home was, of course, mostly that he was anxious to see Elizabeth again. But he also wanted to have a conversation with her similar to that which he and his dad had had at lunch. As thrilled as he was about the offer his dad had made, and now convinced that his dad truly wanted it, Barry had to know that Elizabeth was completely in favor of it. He cared way more for her than just as a fuck toy.

His stomach was a mixture of butterflies of excitement and nausea of nervousness. As a gentlemanly gesture, he actually knocked on the door instead of letting himself in with his key.

He was taken aback by the frown on her face when she answered the door. "Well, I was wondering how in favor of this you were, but I guess your frown is your answer."

Elizabeth smiled, almost laughed. "I'm frowning wondering why you just didn't let yourself in. Did you lose your key?"

"No, I just thought this was more appropriate." She was dressed in her normal hang-around-the-house clothes: jeans and a pullover shirt, V-cut showing a little cleavage.

"Well, are you going to actually move back in or just stand there?"

"Do you really want me to move back in?" he had to know.

She grabbed his arm and yanked him in, closing the door behind him. Suddenly, it occurred to her that maybe he was not ready for this. "Of course, I want you back here. I never wanted you to leave. Do you really want to be back here? Now, that you're a stud, are you fucking a different girl every night in your apartment? Is moving back home to service your old stepmom going to cramp your style?"

Now, it was Barry's turn to laugh. "Yeah, that's it. I'm so busy, I rushed home!"

"Well, I was hoping you would."

"Hoping I would what?" he asked, now confused.

"Hoping you would rush home to me."

Barry detected that even though she was talking in a jovial manner, she really meant it. So, he had to inquire, "Is that to say you are in favor of this? The way my dad characterized it, I didn't get that impression."

Elizabeth leaned in as though to avoid being overheard, even though there was no one else in the house. "Well, please don't think I'm being deceitful, but I couldn't let your dad think I am as eager for this as I am. I downplayed it for his benefit."

With a grin, Barry confessed, "So did I."

While they both laughed about it, Elizabeth became serious. "But you need to know, and I hope your reasoning is the same, I didn't do that to hurt your dad. It was a difficult decision for him and I didn't want it to seem selfish—and it really isn't."

"I agree. And my reasoning is the same. And truthfully, that is why I rushed over here. I wanted us to have time to talk about this before he got home. I wanted to be absolutely certain that you are truly on board with this."

"Well, this might sound convoluted, but if you could see how the poor man has been coming home every night—I mean, just dragging—and then he tries to put on a positive face and claims he can't wait for us to go to bed. Barry, he can barely hold out long enough for me to come, let alone himself. I don't know when the last time he had an orgasm was."

That knocked Barry down a notch. "Wow. Kind of makes me feel bad we're doing this."

"Yeah, but as twisted as it sounds, we really are doing him a favor."

"You're right. It does sound twisted. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but is there treatment for being oversexed?"

"There are some who claim it's an addiction and can be treated as such, through counseling. And yes, I have seen someone about it. But apparently, I'm not at a critical stage. I mean, I've never fucked a gearshift on a car or a bed knob. Others believe it's physiological. Personally, I think that's the category I fall into. Most times I get the 'itch' and that's when I want it. The thing is, I'm comfortable with it and, apparently, I can mostly control it. I mean, I can go a day or two without it if I have to, and I have my sex toys when all else fails, and look how long your dad and I have been together."

"So, am I really necessary?" he had to ask.

"Well, you're not unnecessary. I don't know if you want to hear this or not, but fucking you is almost like fucking your dad. You can both be gentle when needed or rough if necessary. You're almost the same size and build. And just so you know, I will always be available to him when he wants it."

"So, I'm just your fuck toy?" Barry said it lightheartedly, more as a joke than anything else.

"Not at all," Elizabeth contradicted. "I don't expect you to be at my beck and call. If you ever don't want to do it when I do, then we won't do it. If you start dating a girl and it becomes a problem, then that will be the end of it."

"Yeah, well, I don't see that happening anytime soon."

"Don't sell yourself short. You have a lot to offer a girl."

"Thanks, but with this arrangement, I have no need to look."

"Well, you still should. I will grow old and decrepit one day. Now, why don't you go get settled and when you're ready we'll have some fun."

"The first time shouldn't we wait for dad?"

"He told me about your lunchtime conversation. No rules."

"Okay." And for the first time, he was actually nervous about having sex with his stepmother.

* * *

In fact, Barry was so nervous, he took his time unpacking and getting his room back to the way it was before he left. That didn't mean that Elizabeth wasn't always on his mind and just knowing she was in the house and ready was almost enough to make him go to her. However, each time he reached for the doorknob, his hand trembled.

So, it was really no surprise when she knocked on his door a couple of hours later clad only in the same pullover shirt she'd had on and thong underwear. He was sitting on the bed and, wordlessly, she came to him and pressed her mouth to his. And that was pretty much all he needed. He dutifully allowed her to lead him down the hall to her bed.

In no time, they were locked in such a passionate kiss neither heard someone enter the house. However, they did hear John when he entered the bedroom and stopped in the doorway. Barry and Elizabeth froze as though they had been caught, which they had, but beyond that no one, including John, knew how to react.

Finally, Elizabeth lamely remarked, "Barry's home."

John allowed a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, I was afraid you two would be too eager and start without me."

"But you said no rules," Barry challenged.

Holding up a hand, John said, "I'm kidding. Carry on."

With Barry still looking caught in the headlights, Elizabeth returned to kissing him and in the process pushing him onto his back and climbing on top. They were closer to the foot of the bed, so John sat with his back against the headboard to watch. He really hadn't seriously considered if he would actually watch them, even though he had hinted to both that he might. But seeing her in the tight top and thong was a turn-on. And when Barry started caressing her breasts, John found himself becoming aroused.

Seeing her husband watching intently out of the corner of her eye, Elizabeth decided that maybe a show was what he needed. She stood and sensually removed her top as Barry also arose and came behind her. He reached around and cupped both breasts, kneading them as though he had never touched them before. Surprisingly, he was warming to this kinkiness. He allowed one hand to slide down and fondle her pussy through what there was of the material.

That got Elizabeth going—not that she wasn't already. However, having her husband watching her added an element of kink she'd never before experienced. It was thrilling. She turned Barry around and pushed him on the bed once more, again on his back. She undid his pants and pulled them halfway down his thighs. Her hand grabbed his massive hard-on which was clearly outlined by his knit underpants. She didn't know how eager she should appear to be, but this was clearly a test for all of them so she decided not to hold back. She pulled Barry's waistband down far enough to allow his penis to spring free, and then held it upright so she could wrap her lips around it. When she started seriously sucking it, again out of the corner of her eye, she glimpsed John adjusting his cock in his pants.

Elizabeth reached over and rubbed her palm up and down John's bulge a couple of times.

After sucking Barry for several minutes, without thinking, she said, "Mmmm, I've got to get this bad boy inside me."

"Let me get you nice and wet," John offered, laying down parallel to his son, but several inches away.

Barry's head snapped toward his dad lying beside him, but Elizabeth's response was more subtle. "You want to do that?"

"Yeah," John said playfully. "Come sit on my face."

"Oooh, okay," Elizabeth agreed. She quickly slid off the bed, pulled her thong down and stepped out of it, climbed back on and knee-walked to her husband's head and straddled his face.

Now this was getting almost too offbeat for Barry, but he knew that Elizabeth liked it kinky, and he was aware that if he wanted to be able to have her from here on, there would have to be moments like this, so he laid there patiently while his dad licked and sucked his stepmom's pussy, where his own cock was about to be in a few minutes. Strangely, the thought of that caused him to remain rock hard.

As she had done with John before, Elizabeth reached over to stroke Barry's rod. She'd never been involved in a threesome before, but if that is what this turned into, it would open up a whole new world for her insatiable libido. John was usually very good with his mouth on her pussy, and today was no exception. She loved the feel of his tongue snaking all around her labia, clit and hole. After a few minutes, he stopped, and she took that as her cue to move.

As she scooted from husband to stepson, Barry slid his pants down and off. Elizabeth sat on Barry's thighs with her pussy pressed against his cock that she was holding upright in her hand. She slapped it against her labia several times before lifting herself and very slowly impaling herself on his solid dick. Once it was completely sunk, she began bouncing up and down, moaning in the process.

She felt rather than saw John ease off the bed, and when he came into her field of vision a minute later back on the bed he had stripped and was stroking his cock. This was turning out better than she had hoped. She offered him a smile of encouragement. It also made her ride Barry faster.

Leaning back, Elizabeth rested her upper body on her arms and hands, but after a few minutes it became strenuous. Seeing this, John slipped off the bed again and stood as close behind her as he could. From the knees down, Barry's legs were hanging off the end of the bed, and John had to touch legs with him to assist his wife. If his son minded, he said or did nothing. Elizabeth now leaned back against John, reaching around and throwing an arm around his neck.

It just kept getting better, she thought. To pace herself, Elizabeth stopped bouncing and rotated her hips around sloshing Barry's cock about inside of her. She loved that feel of it astir in her vagina.

Barry found her hula motion quite stimulating also. He'd felt his dad's bare legs against his and again realized that this would be some of the things he would have to endure to fuck his stepmother. He convinced himself it wasn't so bad since it was his dad; another man might not have been so tolerable. Besides, he'd always fantasized about having a threesome; the fact that it was with his parents added a certain perversity to it.

A few minutes later, Elizabeth dismounted, bent over and went back to sucking Barry's cock. John stood in place, and so, she stretched over and mouthed his penis as well, giving equal time. When she returned to Barry, it was only to lather his rod up so she could climb on it again. She pulled her legs up with her calves on either side of his hips as though she was a jockey riding a flying steed. John reached around and held on to her bouncing breasts. He'd never held them like this and it was exhilarating having them jiggle in his palms.

Barry thrust his ass to keep up with Elizabeth's quickening pace. But after a few minutes the rapid stride became tiring for both, so she rolled off onto her back. With her legs spread, Barry eased alongside of her on his side. She threw her nearest leg over him. He rubbed his cock up and down the length of her vagina several times before sliding in and fucking her.

Elizabeth was close to the edge of the bed so she turned slightly and found herself inches away from her husband's cock. His fist was moving slowly up and down its length and she noticed pre-cum oozing out. "You're leaking," she whispered so she didn't disturb Barry.

John merely grinned, used his index finger to scoop the dribble up and offered it to her parted lips. She licked it off eagerly, and then reached out to grab her husband's dick, pull it to her and suck it. John played with her breasts while she fellated him. Two cocks at once; did it get better than this?

With her other hand she reached down and rubbed her clit. It was then that she began to feel that familiar tingling in her nerves signaling an impending orgasm. Part of her didn't want to come just yet, thinking that if she held out, when it did happen it would be bigger and better. But her indecision left her powerless to prevent it and she came. Hard. And as every nerve in her body lifted her to a pleasured mental state she could not remember achieving, she was instantly happy she had not tried to stop it.

John pulled out of her mouth fearing that in her euphoric state she might actually clamp teeth down on his penis. Barry finally withdrew moments later when her writhing spasms made it too difficult to remain connected. Even though he'd had a narrow window of experience with Elizabeth, he'd never seen her have such an explosive orgasm—even though he thought she had. But it was apparent from the expression on his dad's face that he might not have witnessed such either.

1...345678