Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I came three times, that was wonderful, how long did it take?" She asked.

"Just under an hour, it was the first time I've ever done that and it was good for me too" I replied.

"I need to pee" she said and when I got up too, I realised that we had to change the sheet as it had a big wet patch on it. We washed, peed and changed it and got into bed for more kisses and cuddles and then I spooned her again and we went to sleep.

31.

She was still asleep when I woke at seven, lying on her back, one knee turned out so I got out of bed and crawled under the cover from the bottom and very gently spread the other leg to gain access to her pussy with my tongue and started licking her gently and she didn't stir for a minute or more then said,

"Hi Daniel" and spread her legs wider and giggled when my tongue licked another 'Hellllo'.

She pulled the cover off so that she could watch me work and was soon aroused and leaking but none was wasted. When she started humping my face with her pussy, I stopped and knelt beside her thigh and inserted two fingers and hooked them up and found her 'G spot.'

"Oh Daniel, do that again, please!" She begged.

I rubbed the area and she started writhing and bucking, moaning and gasping, when I judged she was almost there I pumped and rubbed fast and hard. My fingers made lewd slurping noises due to the amount of love juice she was producing, in less than a minute she was cumming hard, juice splattering everywhere. When she'd finished I stuck my fingers in her mouth and she licked her own juice off them and my hand too.

"Ohh... Daniel... You will... have to show... me how to do... that!" She gasped, "Just give me a minute to catch my breath and will be your turn." I bent over and licked her pussy clean and lay beside her, stroking a nipple, making it stand up harder, then treated the other one too.

"I said it's your turn, now lie down there and be a good boy" she ordered.

"Yes Mom" I replied and she smiled.

"Okay son, just let Mommy do everything for you" she said, joining in the roleplay. She sat up and took my hardening cock in her hand and said,

"Hasn't Mommy's little boy grown into a big boy, I bet all the girls love this monster, don't they son" she continued.

"Yes Mommy they love to suck it" I replied as she continued to stroke it, now fully hard.

"As you have been a very good boy, perhaps Mommy should give you a treat, would you like a treat son?" She asked.

"Oh yes please Mommy, I would love a treat" I added, trying not to laugh and spoil things.

"I could suck this like the other girls do, would you like that son?" Conchita (Mommy) said.

"I would love you to do that Mommy" I said. She knelt by my side and kissed the head then opened her mouth and took the end in and licked all around it. Next she licked the shaft, making it nice and wet then slowly lowered her head and about half disappeared. She bobbed slowly and sucking firmly.

"That's really nice Mommy" I said reaching for her ass. She came up and snapped,

"I said don't do anything or I'll stop!" I withdrew my hand and just watched as she took a breath and dived back on him and pushed past four and made six inches and bobbed there with only a slight splutter, this was deeper than she had ever gone before and it felt great. Thirty seconds later she came back up and gasped for air and took a few breaths before saying

"Would you like me to do that again son?"

"Yes please Mommy that felt really good" I replied.

She took a couple more breaths and went down again and pushed further, another inch and bobbed there, up three, down three. Her throat was warm and tight, even tighter than her ass and it was going to make me cum soon but I wanted to see the money shot so held back as much as I could, which was hard. When she came up for air again I asked,

"Can I watch me cum in your mouth Mommy?"

"Of course you can son" she answered between gasps. I stood up and asked her to kneel on the floor and I stood close and pushed my cock into her mouth and gently throat fucked her, gradually moving faster. Soon I was going to cum and I warned her, I tipped her head back a little and she opened her mouth and put her tongue out and I stroked myself rapidly and with a big groan.

I watched as spurt after spurt of cum shot into her mouth. As the strength diminished I pushed the head in for her to suck the last drops, then I pulled back and she opened her mouth and I saw a lot of cum, before she closed it and swallowed.

"How was that son?" she asked.

"I was wonderful Mommy" I replied and finally burst out laughing and she joined me, I pulled her up and hugged her, "That was good role play but I couldn't do that with my own mother, I have known some girlfriend's mothers that I found attractive and would have liked to bed but not my own."

"Am I not a girlfriend's mother?" she asked.

"Indeed you are and a lover, with your daughters approval too. From what you have said before, the holiday may make one of my fantasies come true, that make love to a mother and daughter at the same time" I mused.

"It sounds fun, we will just have to see what happens" she replied, smiling.

Dressed in our robes we had breakfast and adjourned to the hot tub for an hour, naked of course, she loved those jets on her pussy and even tried one on her rosebud but it wasn't as good, then she sat on my lap with my cock between her thighs and pressed up tight to her lips and gently bounced. I thought 'fuck it' and broke my own rule and lifted her up and put back down with my cock in her pussy and let her bounce.

"I don't allow fucking in the hot tub normally but I'm making an exception but I will not cum or I will have to change the water so we will do it for a few minutes then you can have your massage" I explained.

"Okay Daniel, I understand and do I get the 'Special massage' again?" She almost begged.

"Of course my dear, external and internal and where I cum is up to you as I can massage anywhere or everywhere" I replied, grinning.

"Can we go now please, Daniel, my muscles really need a good oiling?" She asked eagerly. I laughed and lifted her off and we went to her bedroom and laid out the towel again.

"Lie on your back this time Conchita" I asked her and when she had done so I put her vibe on the bed and warmed some of the aromatherapy oil in my hands and worked it onto the front of her shoulders and gradually worked down her arms and torso to her feet as I did before. She opened her legs on allow me to work on her thighs and reached for the vibrator and rubbed her clit with it, eyes closed and a smile on her lips.

I told her to turn over, she closed her legs tight as she rolled over and lay face down, legs spread in anticipation and I kissed her ass cheeks and closed them with the vibrator buzzing against her pussy lips and ass. I sat on her thighs and worked from the shoulders again, all the way down but saved her ass until last, I spread her legs again, pushed the vibe between her lips and held it there with a knee.

Now I worked her gluteus maximus, when she tightened the muscles I slapped them and told her to relax, then I got to work, deeply kneading them. I inserted an oily thumb into her ass and worked thumb and fingers for a minute before pulling out the vibe and pushing it into her tight ass, making her moan.

"Are you ready for the 'Special' massage?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, please Daniel, the 'Special deep massage' for the last time" she begged, so I pulled the vibe out and pushed the head of my now oiled cock in its place and she gasped. After a short pause I pushed all the way in, now I adopted the press-up position and told her to close her legs, trapping me inside, I moved my legs to outside of hers and settled back down.

This position would not give me a long stroke but it would be a very tight one. She couldn't move so I did all the work, making her ass wobble but not as much as when I first made love to her months ago. After ten minutes Conchita gasped,

"Daniel, go faster please."

I knelt back and pulled her up to a kneeling position and gripped her hips and started pumping her, I poured a little more oil on the top of her rosebud and it lubricated both of us. She was panting and moaning in Spanish and I felt her fingers stroking my balls and her pussy, so I reached for the vibe and wiped it on the towel and passed it to her.

It disappeared into her pussy rapidly and the vibrations were really good. Maybe three or four minutes later and she was gasping and I was climbing towards my climax too, then she screamed,

"AHHH! Daniel I'm cumming, faster, harder, ahhhhh..." That spurred me on to pound faster, my groin slapping loudly against her ass.

"AHHH! Cumming in your beautiful tight aassssss...NOW!" I shouted and did just that, filling her ass tunnel with hot cum until I was only twitching. I pulled out and kissed her oily ass cheeks and stood up, helping her off the bed and into the shower. I found it mildly erotic watching her squat and push the cum out of her ass to run down the drain as I washed myself all over and then washed her too, I loved her big slippery tits especially.

I dried myself and left her to use the hair drier on her long hair, I dressed and took the towel and threw it into the washer; I would put it on tomorrow when I got home. Conchita appeared a few minutes later with her packed bag ready to go home.

We made ourselves some lunch and sat together at the breakfast bar eating and talking about things, future, past, but mostly future.

"Daniel, could you teach me to defend myself, I know I could never be as good as the girls but one day I might find myself in a position where I would need it?" She asked.

"Of course, I'd be happy to and the girls would be glad to help too, we have half an hour, I can show you the basics now, if you like?" I replied and she nodded.

We put the plates in the dishwasher and adjourned to the lounge which was carpeted. I showed her how to punch, karate style and the basic kicks, she was a little wobbly at first but soon adjusted to the technique and she had a surprisingly hard punch and kick which would surprise whoever was holding the punch bag when she used it at home.

Too soon it was time to take her home and we had a long lingering kiss and cuddle in the garage with her standing two steps up so we were about level and we laughed about it because she realised she was an inch taller than me, then she got under the blanket and we left.

We arrived back at Duncellin at two, she left her bag outside my room in the annex and walked into the house, the girls should be studying but Stella and Konrad were in the lounge talking when we walked in.

"How was your holiday Conchita?" Stella asked, smiling.

"I was very relaxing, I like Daniel's hot tub, the jets and bubbles tickle" she replied.

"Where did you go on your day out?" She asked her.

"We went to a beach in the morning and I had two swimming lessons, I didn't know that you are lighter in the sea so it was easier. Then we went to Palm Bay for lunch and some window shopping, oh Daniel can you get the..." she asked looking at me, I went to the car and fetched the plant and gave it to Conchita who gave it to Stella.

"Thank you Conchita, you didn't have to buy me anything but thank you anyway, it's beautiful; I'll keep it in the pot for now until I decide where to plant it" she said and hugged her. Conchita wanted to see Carmen so left to collect her bag and go the Guest House and when she had gone Stella asked me how it had really been.

"She did have a good time, I didn't want her to cook and she didn't want to be waited on, so we compromised and cooked together." I said.

"We talked a lot about her recent past and her childhood, Carmen was a big subject but she couldn't really visualise the future past working here, I think she expects Carmen to get a job and move far away to be safe but not her."

"I understand her point of view, you moved away but at least it's less than an hour, Carmen might move to, California or New York and only come home once or twice a year, that would be hard on her" Stella replied.

"I had a thought about her appearance, she is working to lose weight and get fit and her swimming is coming along well too. I suggested that like Carmen, she has a new look for a new life, her hair is so long and has to be tied up most of the time" I explained. "I thought a make-over for her birthday from Maddy and Carmen would be nice and she though so too."

"But, and it's a big but, she is very concerned about her belly when she has lost the weight, she has been that size and shape for a long time and the skin is too stretched to shrink. She thinks people will laugh at her, but she's only thirty five and should have many good years ahead of her, what do you think."

"Can't she have a Tummy Tuck or whatever it's called?" Said Konrad from across the room.

"Yes she could, but that costs a lot of money, she couldn't afford it" Stella said.

"Let me have a look" I said and turned on his computer and browsed for Clinics and prices. A few minutes later and some note taking and I turned to them and said,

"It is cheaper to have it done in Miami, as low as three and a half grand, closer to home, there's one in Tampa at six and a half. It is a three hour operation and only in for night, you wear pressure dressings for six weeks, you can go back to work in one to two weeks, do light exercise in two and heavy exercise in five" I explained, "Obviously she wouldn't be able to fly after surgery but if it was Miami then there would be a four hour drive each way and a couple of nights in a hotel to add to the cost maybe a night in a hotel on the way back too, maybe four grand."

"She works thirty-five hours a week, ten dollars an hour, it would take at least twelve weeks to save that amount, spending nothing," Stella replied.

"Well first I would talk to Maddy and Carmen and get their opinions and if Conchita were to go for it then I would be happy to sub her for half, then she could pay it back at fifty dollars a month, interest free," I said, "I would give it to her but she would only accept assistance but not charity."

"It is a very delicate situation, but it is her choice, between you all, you can suggest and offer your help but if she says no, then leave it at that, okay Daniel?" She asked.

"Okay Mom, I only want what's best for her" I replied, "The thing is that if she goes with Carmen when she moves to a good job, she would like to get married again but the flabby belly could be a problem, this could persuade her but it has to be done very carefully." I stood up to go speak to Maddy.

I knocked on her door and she opened it and dragged me in and kissed me passionately.

"Did you two have a good time" she asked when our lips unstuck.

"Yes we did, can you call Carmen over for a conference about Conchita, nothing serious" I asked.

"Sure Danno, why?" she asked as she dialled, "Oh hi Carmen, can you come over for a conference about your Mom, okay, yeah see you in a bit," and hung up.

"A subject that came up in conversation that she is concerned about" I answered.

"You mean there was some time to talk between fucking her brains out of every orifice?" She laughed.

"Actually there was, and she loved the hot tub, especially the jets on her pussy" I said, grinning. There was a knock on the door and Carmen walked in, straight up to me and kissed me thoroughly.

"Thank you Danno, Mama had a wonderful time and showed me her new green toy" Carmen said, smiling.

"Now why do we need a conference?"

"We were talking about her fitness and weight loss, you know I told her that if she achieved her target weight before the holiday I would buy her a bikini of her choice" And they nodded, "Her big concern is that she would have a lot of loose skin on her belly that would make people laugh at her."

"I told her that no one her would laugh and made a sexy little joke that didn't go down well, I apologised and she knew I was only joking, but it made me think about it" I explained, "I've spoken to Stella but it was Konrad who came up with the idea of her having a Tummy Tuck." I told them I'd looked up places and prices and of my offer to pay half.

"It would have to be approached very carefully, explanations not pressure, persuade her it would be worth it for her possible future husband, maybe?" Maddy said.

"There was something else that came up casually..." I started to say but Carmen interrupted with,

"As well as your cock?"

"Yes as well as that, we did take a break sometimes!" I snapped and they laughed. "She loves all three of us and would like to stay together but she knows that Carmen will want to get married and have children and maybe she would too." I explained to them.

"I joked that maybe we should start a commune in California if you two had high paid jobs there, until you got married and she said she liked that idea and said that we could stay together and all have my children, you'd go back to work, I'd do the same as now and she would look after the kids."

"This is a side of my mother that I never would have guessed, you have had a massive effect on her and I for one love it" Carmen said, smiling.

"I thought that maybe one or both of you could mention the op after getting her to talk of her concern, just to put the thought in her mind, then wait and see how it goes, if it does start to happen, bring up the subject in a month or so, as a reminder but don't mention price" I said.

"How much does it cost?" Maddy asked.

"From three and a half grand depending where it's done." I then explained about hotels and driving and the aftercare. "Another point is if she wants to look for another partner when you move she is more likely to attract one after the op.

"She might want to have it done before our holiday which would give her a date of about the beginning of April" Carmen mused.

"There is plenty of time at the moment so don't say anything until it starts to show or if she mentions it" I continued.

"Okay we'll work to that for now, Carmen you can go back to your course work and shortly I'll have to go back to mine" said Maddy sadly.

"Danno, I need a kiss and a cuddle to keep me going" Carmen whined and came in to my arms for said kiss and cuddle, as she turned away I patted her ass and she squeaked and said,

"Don't spank what you don't have time to fuck" she said, smiling and walked out.

"And the same goes for me" Maddy added, then got her kiss and cuddle too.

I returned to the lounge and explained most of what we had discussed and the possible time scale but emphasizing that she would be under no pressure for any of it, just suggestions or hints and not until it was noticeable.

"I agree with all of that" Stella said, "She has to think it is mostly her idea."

I stayed the night and had a training session with the girls and said goodbye to everyone including Conchita, who I found cleaning the bathroom. I gave her a hug and a kiss and whispered 'Buzz, buzz' in her ear and she giggled like a schoolgirl and smacked my ass.

I arrived home and checked my personal and work emails, a couple of new orders but no rush to do them so I went on the sex toy website the girls and I had used previously, looking for a strap-on cock for the girls to use and especially for Conchita to use on Carmen on holiday.

There was a good selection but the one I chose had a flesh coloured, seven inch long and two inch diameter cock, which also had a smaller three by two inch one that faced backwards and curved upwards, mounted low on the triangular plate which would fit snugly into the wearer's pussy.

Satisfied with my purchase, I changed all the bedding on both beds and took it with the towels and other bits and put the washer on.

1...67891011