Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Daniel, do we have time to play before we go out?"

"I always have time for that and for you Conchita" I said kissing her, "What would like to do now?"

"Hmm... I think more like the last one but with me on top, I think" she said quietly, "We'll save the toy until this evening."

"Maybe you should give him a name like Freddy as in Freddy the frog, or fast Freddy?" I suggested, smiling.

"Maybe I will, we are sure to be best friends" she replied and giggled like a schoolgirl.

We both had to use the toilet and washed before getting back into bed for more kissing and cuddling which led to full on groping. I guided her up to sit on my mouth and licked her, she turned around and sucked me hard while I massaged her big ass. She was ready and turned to face me and guided my missile into her wet pussy with a sigh.

"My green friend is very nice but not as good as the real thing, you fill me so full Daniel" she said, "If it could buzz like my toy it would be perfect."

"Hmm, maybe it can" I replied and reached for her vibe, turned it on and placed it crosswise on the base of my cock and wow it felt good.

"Ohhh..." She gasped, "Your whole cock is buzzing; I think I could cum, just sitting here."

"Me too" I said, "Let's just try it?" she just sat with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, she took over holding it in place while I played with her tits and reached around for some ass play too. She was using her internal muscles to squeeze me and started to rock a little, I felt the slickness for her love juice wetting my balls and she was biting her bottom lip in concentration, it certainly was a novel experience for me, one worth repeating with Maddy.

"Ahh..." she gasped and started grinding her pussy on my groin, she was going to cum soon but I wasn't yet. A minute later and she started rotating her grind and was panting.

"Ahhhh, so good, I'm going to cum soon Daniel" she gasped and worked harder without lifting and shortly,

"Ohh, ohh, ahhh, cumming...!" she cried and I felt the hot wetness on my balls as she came. Now it was my turn, this was very nice but I needed a bit of action, so I pulled her down and lifted her hips and thrust into her rapidly.

"Ahhh Daniel... Fuck me harder!" she cried and I did, she pulled the vibe from between us and reached around and rubbed it on my slippery balls then I felt the vibes again as she pushed it into her ass and held it there while I fucked her. Five minutes of this and I was close,

"Ohhh I'm cumming again... Now!" She cried and bit my shoulder and pinched my nipple, a few more seconds and I remembered, no rubber I dropped her down and pulled her hand and the vibe out and stuffed my cock in her ass with only a few seconds to spare, five or six strokes later I shot my first spurt into her followed by another with each thrust until I was drained.

"That... That was... amazing" she gasped.

"Definitely worth repeating but I nearly forgot I wasn't wearing a condom" I replied still panting. We lay for a few minutes without moving and then I asked her to sit up and put her arms around my neck and I put mine under her ass and carried her to the shower as she laughed. She started the water and donned her shower cap again and when the water was hot, I carried her under the spray before I lifted her off my cock and put her down.

When I was done, I dried myself and cleaned the vibrators and put them away, Conchita emerged and put on her bathrobe and headed for the kitchen, I soon followed.

We had a quick breakfast and cleaned up ready to go out, we put on our costumes and clothes over the top, packed a bag with underwear, sunscreen and big towels.

I added some energy bars and a large bottle of water, the last thing was a waterproof container that I could put my car key in, everything else of value would be in the car. We had to follow the same procedure as before because we would be driving through part of the city to get to the beach, so once Conchita was under cover I drove out and headed east until we were in the clear then she could sit up and look out.

We drove east and then south to Melbourne Beach which was fairly quiet on a Saturday morning, arriving at nine-fifteen. I parked and secured the cash, cards and house keys in a secret compartment under the back seat and locked it. I locked the car and put the key into the container and zipped it into a side pocket of my shorts, I carried the bag to a spot that she had chosen and we set up the sun beds that I had put in the trunk, with the towels over them and offered to apply sunscreen on her.

"That would be like the massage and look what happened when you did that?" She said, laughing "We cannot do that here Daniel."

"Okay, we'll just do each other's backs and toast for a while, then we can go for a swim and toast some more until we get bored or hungry" I replied.

There was no wind and the sun was still reasonably hot for the time of year, her skin was surprisingly quite light for her nationality, Gomez must have been very dark for the two to combine to make Carmen's shade of colour.

When this was done we lay and talked, I advised her when she should turn over so as not to burn, just enjoying the sounds of the light waves on the beach and the birds calling. After twenty minutes on each side I asked if she wanted to swim and she said yes so we tested the water, it was warmish but would do, we held hands and walked in up to her breasts. I ducked down to acclimatise and then held her hands while she practiced her kicks and then stood between her legs, gripping her thighs as she practised her arms.

"Which stroke do you prefer?" I asked her.

"I like breast stroke better, when you are doing the stroking" she replied and laughed at her joke but it was true.

"Okay funny girl, let's see how you do it on your own, I will be with you so say when you've had enough, because this is the sea, the salt in the water makes you lighter so swimming is easier for a beginner" I explained.

"Okay Daniel, I will try" she said nervously and pushed off and stroked along, parallel with the beach. "It is easier and the waves are small" she gasped. She managed about thirty yards when I had to catch her, she had her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck and I was feeling her ass underwater.

"Have you ever had sex in the sea Daniel?" She asked, grinning.

"Yes I have, a few years ago, it is not very good and the girl got sore after a few minutes because her lubrication washed away so if you are thinking about it, I don't think it's worth it" I replied.

"Oh, that's a pity, I thought it would be naughty and different but maybe I'll have to wait" she said sadly.

"The same goes for the hot tub; its great fun for caressing and tickling but no good for sex" I told her.

"I think I will swim back along the beach and get out, I'm starting to get cold" she informed me and let me move her into the correct position and give her a push and she worked harder going back.

"Keep going as long as you can and I'll carry you back" I called and she swam past our sunbeds by about twenty yards,

"Daniel..." she gasped and I was there and lifted her into my arms and turned her so that I could kiss her, "Good girl, look how far you swam, about fifty yards altogether, that's two lengths of an Olympic swimming pool, well done" and I kissed her again when her breathing got back to normal and she was very pleased with herself. We dried off and ate the energy bars and drank some water before re-creaming ourselves and sunning for another hour and a half.

We swam again, but only for fifteen minutes and Conchita managed another fifty yards up the coast and twenty back then I carried her back the rest of the way, very proud of her. She had kept her hair up in a bun all day but now let it loose to dry, we lay for fifteen minutes to warm up and then dried ourselves properly before carrying all our gear back to the car and loaded it in.

We got under the blanket to get changed and there was a lot of groping going on under there, which was fun but too uncomfortable for full sex, we weren't teenagers. She sat in the front as we drove into Palm Bay for lunch which she insisted on paying for, then we looked around the shops, she bought sun screen for herself and Carmen and I bought some for Maddy. She also looked at bikinis,

"Daniel, I have been this shape for many years, if I lose all this fat on my belly the skin will be all loose and flappy, how can I wear something like this, people would laugh" she cried, quite upset.

"You don't buy ones that Maddy or Carmen would wear but higher waisted ones like this" and I held up a patterned green bikini would be above the belly button, "Any loose skin would be out of sight and none of your friends would laugh, you are you and their friend and they accept you whatever your shape, just work on losing the weight and see what it's like first." She thought about it and accepted my view as it was healthier and might not be too bad.

The one thing she did buy was a 'Bird of Paradise' potted flower as a 'Thank you' for Stella. We left at three and after twenty minutes she had to get under the blanket again until we arrived back at 269 and parked in the garage with the door shut.

I rinsed out our costumes to get the salt and sand out as we would need them again for the hot tub, then shook out the towels outside and put them in the washing basket. Conchita sorted food out for dinner while I made coffee and found some cookies, we put on robes and took out snacks to the hot tub and got in naked and turned on the jets.

She found they tickled much more on naked flesh and laughed like a child as different areas were affected. With coffee drunk and cookies eaten, I found a strong horizontal jet and said,

"Stand up here," I ducked under the water and adjusted the jet until it hit her pussy and surfaced, "Now move forward" and I guided her until she went "OHHH! Daniel... That feels... wonderful..." I stood behind her and massaged her tits and rubbed the nipples, while she braced herself against the side.

"Daniel... You said it wasn't very good to have sex in water, but this is amazing, I could cum with this water jet" she gasped.

"You just enjoy it, go ahead and cum, you'll be the first to do it in here" I replied.

"Not even Maddy?" She said, surprised.

"Not even her, we never thought about it" I laughed.

"Okay I will, then you better get back to your big bed because I want that big cock I can feel pressing on my back in my pussy or somewhere else, I don't care where but I want it in me soon... Ahhh... Very soon... Ahhhhh... Cumming!" and I slipped my hand down her ass and pushed a finger in her tight ass as she came, "OHH... That's so good Daniel..."

A minute later we were rushing back indoors, quickly drying off and diving onto the bed, rolling into each other, kissing passionately.

"Sit here!" I commanded and she faced my feet and gave me access to her sweet pussy, I licked and sucked, delving into her honeypot and licking up to her ass and licked that too, making her squeal with pleasure while she stroked me.

"Use my vibe please Daniel" she gasped and I reached into the drawer and brought out the right one and pushed it into her pussy and turned it on. She moved forward and lay down and I felt the hot wetness of her mouth sucking the head and moved to the next stage.

I pulled it out and pushed it slowly into her ass, she relaxed and it went in further, out, in deeper, out, in fully and now I rubbed her clit with my left thumb and worked the vibe at the same time. Her ass was backing onto the vibe and she was sucking me harder, suddenly she pulled out and quickly turned around and fed my cock into her ass with a sigh.

"The real thing is so much better" she gasped, sitting down hard and wriggling around which really felt good. I reached for Maddy's vibe and repeated this morning's use of the vibe but changed it so that the tip was pressing on the base of my cock and the next part was contacting her clit every time she came down, so she was feeling the vibrations front and back.

It obviously felt good as she was panting and bouncing faster, I stopped her for a second and eased her up and pushed the vibe into her pussy and held it at the bottom and she continued bouncing.

"Oh-h-h D-Daniel, s-s-so g-g-good... Ahhh... Cu-cu-cumming-ing-ing!" She stammered and I pumped her hard for half a minute then rolled us both over.

I lifted her legs up until her ankles were on my shoulders and braced myself on my hands and swung my hips into action, deep and fast, she grabbed the escaping vibe and stuffed it back in and co-ordinated with my thrusts into her ass.

The vibes felt good and I could feel the pressure rise and a minute later I filled her ass with hot cum and she came again with the help of the vibe. I finished twitching, allowing her legs down and lay on my back and looked at her as she lay there smiling then she turned to me and said,

"Ahh Daniel you are so good to and for me, I know you and Maddy are together and it's wonderful that she shares, but if you were single I would love for you to be mine and Carmen's permanent lover or husband." She sighed, "But please don't think I am trying to claim you for anything other than what we have now, we are very grateful for this but I can dream, can't I?"

"You are being honest and I appreciate that, I do love you and Carmen, Conchita but we can only be friends and lovers, unless we start a commune... now that's a thought," I mused, "How about when the girls pass all their courses with top grades and get well paid jobs in California or somewhere else that's warm, working for big companies for big salaries, we could buy a large house and all live together, you and Carmen could meet other people and maybe get married and have children."

"Or maybe we could all have your children and be a proper commune, you could do the same sort of work, the girls would go back to their jobs and I would look after all the children," she said, getting into the fantasy too. We laughed and elaborated the idea but in the end it was only a fantasy...

We showered, I put on a pair of boxers and headed for the kitchen to start on dinner, I had vegetables boiling, fries in the fryer and two juicy steaks on the griddle, when she came in wearing her robe, with her long black hair, all shiny and billowy as she walked.

"Have you ever thought about have your hair cut and styled Conchita?" I asked.

"I have not had it cut for many years and never styled, Carlos wouldn't give me any money for things like that, 'A waste of money for a fat pig' he said" she replied bitterly, "Now I'm too ol... Oh sorry, sometimes I forget."

"That's all right, we all make mistakes sometimes, when is your birthday?" I asked.

"February twelfth, why Daniel?" She asked.

"Well you know how Maddy like to plan things" I explained and she nodded, "Well she was trying to think of something for your birthday from her and Carmen. So how about a similar thing to Carmen's makeover for your birthday, a new style for a new woman, a slim, fit woman who deserves some pampering for her special day and it will look good for our holiday."

"Yes, by then I will be slimmer and a lot fitter and a new look would be such a treat, getting rid of the last of the old me and showing off the new slimmer sexy me" she cried with enthusiasm and then laughed.

"What's so funny Conchita?" I asked.

"I said sexy me, I can't uhh, as Maddy says 'get my head around' the idea of me being seen as sexy" she said seriously.

"You are sexy already, very pretty with a fantastic figure, I call that damned sexy" I replied.

"Does that mean you won't love me when I am skinny and flabby" she cried with pretend tears.

"I'd love you anyway, maybe you could give me a titty fuck but with your belly flab instead" I said and smiled but didn't move fast enough to avoid the hard slap on my ass, which really stung.

"Bastardo!" She hissed and then smiled evilly.

"Okay, okay Conchita, I'm sorry, I really deserved that and you know I would never say anything like that to a woman except as a joke between close friends" I apologised.

"I know you wouldn't but it would not be sexy or funny... but I accept your apology" she said firmly.

"It has given me something to think about for later in the week" I mused.

The food was ready, I served it while she poured the wine then we sat and ate,

"Would you like to Skype Carmen or are you happy to wait until you get home to see her?" I asked her.

"She's a big girl now, I am sure she can survive without me for a few days and she would just want to be nosey, she can wait" Conchita replied.

"What would you like to do tomorrow, we have all day and night and Monday morning?" I asked, smiling knowing what there would be a lot of.

"Well I really want another one of your wonderful massages, some sex, some naked time in the hot tub and more sex and maybe some food and drinks and some more sex, a bit of sleep and more sex, does that cover everything?" she replied laughing.

"Oh" I said, "So you're going to cut back on the sex, then?" I asked and laughed too.

"I have eighteen sex free years to catch up on, with someone I love and who has lots of stamina, we can rest on Monday night" she continued, still grinning, "I'll stop if I get sore... Maybe." We finished eating and had another glass of wine, cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed via our respective bathrooms.

We lay together, just kissing and caressing anything within reach for some time then she swung a leg over and lay with her pussy lips just kissing my cockhead. She wriggled and rubbed it and I could feel her juices lubricating the tip and when she pushed back he slipped in nicely so I lay still and let her do everything, for now.

Conchita eased back and forth, maybe taking half with each movement, only using her hands to push and pull leaving her ass cheeks relaxed and squidgy in my hands and I thought Maddy was right, I really am an ass man.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, "Want to go faster yet?"

"Mmmm no, I like what you're doing to my ass, this feels really nice and relaxing, getting massaged outside and inside at the same time, lovely" she sighed.

A few more minutes and she started pushing deeper but at the same speed, five seconds deep, pause, five seconds out, pause and repeat. No rush, no frantic pounding just, slow and sexy.

"Let me know when you want to do more and I'll put on a rubber" I told her.

"Do it now and we won't have to later" she said, so she rolled off and I fitted one and she returned and resumed her slow deep pace. She was getting wetter and breathing heavier so I slid my right hand flat down the center of her ass and slipped my middle finger in her ass and wriggled it while still massaging with the other one.

"Mmmmm... Nice Daniel..." she breathed giving my finger a little squeeze. This was almost like Tantric sex where the man penetrates then neither party moves until they cum. We continued for about half an hour, then I heard her gasp and she gripped my cock hard and I felt her cum but I was nowhere close yet but I wasn't bored, it was different and was happy to carry on. She relaxed and started moving again, now it was easier with the extra lubrication,

"Are you okay Daniel?" She asked, looking up at me.

"I'm fine, you just do whatever you want, this ones all yours, if you want to go all night just carry on" I replied, grinning.

"A little longer, I think" she said dreamily and closed her eyes again. Another fifteen minute and she came again, now she speeded up a little and squeezed me every in stroke like a small fist, it felt very good and was certainly speeding me up.

Now I was breathing deeply, squeezing her ass and pumping the finger too, she was moaning quietly and I was going to cum soon but I kept the slow pace by gripping her ass, push and pull. Even though the build-up was slow, when I came it was hard and she squeezed me hard too and came again, gasping, her hot breath on my chest. She relaxed and I hugged her, she pulled forwards and kissed me and said,