Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arms out please" I instructed, I poured a little oil into my cupped hand to warm it and applied it to one arm, rubbing and squeezing the muscles from armpit to wrist and back, then I repeated it with the other one. Next I sat carefully astride her lower back and oiled her shoulders and worked downwards and around the sides with slow strong movements. I got off and walked around to her feet and massaged them too, I spread her legs, seeing the moisture leaking out of her pussy. I worked her lower legs especially the calves, kneading the muscles to remove any tension there.

Now for the sensitive areas, I worked her lower back and hips but skipped to her knees and slowly worked upwards, one thigh at a time, just allowing my fingers to brush her pussy lips, feeling the slickness there. I leaned over and kissed each cheek and then oiled them too, using both hands on each cheek, sliding the sides of my hands down her ass crack, making the muscles twitch, then I patted both cheeks firmly and said,

"Turn over please."

She did so carefully to keep the towel straight and lay with her eyes closed, her lips and legs open. I leaned over from the side and oiled her chest and breast nearest me and belly, after I sucked on the nipple, making her gasp. I walked around to the other side and repeated my actions, before kneeling between her knees and raising one to a right angle and working the thigh, I left it there and did the other one too, both times just brushing her pussy.

"How did you like your massage Conchita?" I asked innocently.

"It was wonderful Daniel but you missed one bit" she sighed softly.

"Oh, what bit was that, my dear?" I asked, playing the game.

"My pussy... With your tongue... Please Daniel" she begged. Anything to oblige a lady, so I lay down between her spread thighs and started licking and sucking and she was so excited by the massage, she came gasping, in less than five minutes.

"Please Daniel, don't be cruel and fuck me, now!" She begged. I reached for the condom I had brought with me and fitted it, then placed the head against her lips and pushed a little and it slid in an inch. She sat up and grabbed my waist and fell back onto the bed pulling me all the way in with one movement.

"Ahhh... Now Daniel, I want it hard and fast, please" so I did exactly that, supporting my weight on my hands, I flexed my lower back and slid deeply in and out, she was panting and gripping my arms, her feet hooked inside my knees so she could thrust her hips towards me. Her belly and tits rocked forwards and back and that excited me more,

"DA-AN-IEL! Ahhh! Ahhhh! AHHHH!!" She screamed and pulled me down on top of her, she couldn't reach to kiss me so she sucked hard on one of my nipples, slapped my ass with both hands and scratched it and I came with a shout.

"AHHHH! YESSS! Ahh, ahh, ohhh wow... That was so good and you slapped my ass too" I grinned while my cock still twitched in her.

"Yes, I got you before you got me but that was, as Maddy would say, amazing and I came twice, if that was it for the holiday it would have been worth it." she said, still breathing hard. "Hmm you could make a good living doing private massages like that, women of all ages would pay well for that sort of treatment and a lot of them would want the extra special massage at the end too" Conchita said, laughing.

"I don't think Maddy would like me to do that, I might be too tired for her" I replied pulling out, sitting up, removing the rubber and tying it. She pulled me back on the bed and half over her,

"Now I can kiss you" and she did, gently and lingeringly, "I don't think the rest of your harem would like it though" she said.

"I suppose it is like a harem but you and Carmen are friends and I love you both but my heart is for Maddy" I replied.

"We know and accept that and are very happy that she is willing to share you with her friends" she continued.

"Now we need to shower to get this oil off and then cook dinner, I'm starving" I said and patted the available ass cheek, and I have a present for you but you will have to wait until later to get it" I told her.

"Is that on top of your delicious cock" she asked, grinning and stroking him.

"Maybe, you'll have to wait and see, now wait there" and I got up and walked around the bed and pulled the towel and her close to the edge and picked her up and carried her into the shower, where I washed her down and my belly to get the oil off.

She undid her long hair and washed it while I dried myself and put on my bathrobe, I pointed out the hair drier to her and went to the kitchen and made coffee for both of us. We took our cups through to the lounge and sat together on the couch and I explained about the new exercises for her to do.

"The first is the press-up, to start with you can do them from the kneeling position but when you get stronger you will do them on hands and toes.

The second is the squat, arms forward, bend the knees until the thighs are horizontal, heels on the ground and back up. Number three is pull-ups, if you put a staff across two chairs and lie underneath, grip the staff with both hands and pull up and lower. The last is the plank, for this one you position yourself as for a push-up but resting on your forearms and toes then tighten your stomach and lean forwards and hold it as long as you can. After we have dinner cooking, we can try them here, okay Conchita?" I asked.

"It sounds difficult but I will try" she said dubiously.

We started cooking the mince with herbs and spices, some onion and garlic and red peppers, the wraps were pre-made and only needed warming and the rest was just salad, guacamole with chilli and sour cream.

With the mince cooking gently we went back to the lounge to try the exercises, I took off my robe and showed her the press-ups both ways, then she undressed too and copied me, she managed two of the full ones but then went on to the beginner ones.

I brought a mop from the cleaning cupboard to show the pull-ups and she tried and managed a few, when she was in the plank, I prodded her ass, rock solid and felt her belly with my fingers to feel her core muscles. Unfortunately she started to laugh and fell onto my arm and wouldn't let me go so I slapped her ass a few times, not too hard but she still wouldn't move,

"So it's going to be like that is it Missy" I said sternly and rolled her over and she smiled so I grabbed her long hair and pulled her across the room on her hands and knees (gently) to a chair,

"Stand up young lady, misbehaving will not be tolerated, in my classes" I continued and sat on the chair, pushing my cock down between my thighs and gripped it there, "Now lie here" I indicated my thighs, and she lay across them with her big tits hanging down one side.

"Naughty girls deserve punishment, are you a naughty girl Miss Conchita" I asked in the same tone as before.

"Yes Sir" she said quietly in a girly voice, "I was very naughty."

"Then I will have to either punish you or send you home, which is it to be, young lady?" I continued.

"Oh please don't send me home Sir, my father would beat me and make me work in the fields, anything but that Sir" she squeaked getting into the part.

"I that case you will have to be spanked in order to learn to discipline yourself to be a good, hard working student" I replied, caressing her plump rear, then slapped one cheek, medium hard making her jump and gasp, then the other cheek received a slap. I rubbed the reddening cheeks and said,

"Most naughty girls start at six on each cheek but as it's your first offence you will only get three." 'Slap!' came the next one and the next, keeping it even and rubbing them gently afterwards. 'Slap!' A slight pause then the last 'Slap!' I continued to rub her ass.

"That completes your punishment, you may relax now" I said and she relaxed her ass muscles as I continued to rub her cheeks, then I slipped my fingers down her ass crack and found her pussy was wet, not as much as Carmen's but well lubricated.

"Just allow me to get some gel for the sting" I said and when she stood I ran to my bathroom and brought the Aloe Vera gel back. "Now lie back down" and when she had, I leaned over and kissed each cheek before I dropped a dollop of the cold gel on each cheek and gently rubbed it in and said,

"How did that feel for you Conchita, with a little roleplay to make a story and well done for joining in, quick thinking.

"I enjoyed playing the naughty schoolgirl and the spanking was not too hard, I felt some excitement and I think my pussy is wet but it didn't make me cum like it did for Carmen" she replied, "But I did like the kisses and your fingers rubbing me everywhere afterwards."

"Well you've tried it and it's not for you, but now you know, maybe you could try it on Carmen on holiday" I mused.

"Maybe we all will and when she's really wet, you can fuck her really hard, from what I saw she would love that" Conchita said and laughed wickedly. 'Now there's an idea...' I thought.

We robed up and finished dinner and ate it with a glass of red wine each, cleared the kitchen and had another glass together.

"I would like to get a reasonably early start tomorrow, what time do you want to wake up" I asked.

"Ohh... In time for a nice leisurely... something I think" she said smiling.

"Then we ought to finish the wine and get to bed" I replied.

"Yes, I would like to have my present, I am quite excited to know what it could be" she answered, pouring the last of the bottle. Shortly she stood up and took my hand and headed for the bedroom. We washed and cleaned our teeth and I shaved (she'd shaved her pussy that morning), then she joined me in my big bed and I explained what I wanted her to do.

"Before that I would like to thank your big friend for pleasing me so much" she asked.

"Help yourself" I replied, grinning, "If you kneel or lie between my legs I will have a good view of what you are doing, us men love to watch."

She did as I directed and held him firmly and kissed him all over before taking the head into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the sensitive parts. She started to bob her head up and down, taking a little more each time but stopped at five inches, which was still damned good considering her inexperience.

"You like Senor" she said in a heavy Spanish, little girl's accent.

"Oh yes, I like, I like..." I gasped. As she took a breath and went back to work, a bit faster and a bit deeper too. The little girl voice didn't work for me but her action did, I so wanted to suck on her pussy but that was impossible because she was so short, but her time will come.

"I need a little rest" she said and climbed up and buried my cock in her wet pussy and started grinding and rocking then bouncing for a bit before starting again. After a few minutes of this she got up and resumed her previous position and took about six inches, sliding it into her throat and back to her mouth, bracing herself using both hands, she was so good...

"Conchita... I..." and she looked up at me and smiled, not so easy with a large cock in your mouth but she did it and took another breath and went hard at it and in a few more seconds I cried,

"Ahhhh... Cumming... NOW!" and shot my load into her throat and mouth as she pulled up, still sucking hard until I had finished and she had it all and then she swallowed it. She crawled up to me and I kissed her, then I peered around to see how pink her ass was, but it was only slightly pink.

"That was my present to you, what have you got for me Danno?" she eagerly asked.

"Lie on your back with your eyes closed and let me do everything, okay Conchita?" I asked and she nodded.

I took the bright green vibrator out of the drawer where it was keeping company with Maddy's and put it on the bed. I kissed her again on the lips, her chin, chest and both nipples before moving down to her belly, jiggling it a little, making her laugh, I kissed her hip, thigh, knee, shin and foot.

Then the other one, working my way back up to her hip again, I opened her legs and lay between them and kissed her Mons Venus and her clit. I licked it and sucked it into my mouth, making her writhe with pleasure, I licked her lips and probed inside with my tongue and then I knelt next to her and slipped in a finger and a second one.

I turned them upwards towards her 'G spot' and she bucked her hips and gasped as I massaged the sensitive spot. I went back to her clit and reached for the vibe and put it close then slipped a finger in her ass at the same time, I sucked and she gripped it tight and relaxed again. I probed her a few times and added another finger for a minute, I pulled out and took the vibe and placed it on her clit and turned it on; she jumped so much she nearly left the bed.

"Wha...! What is that" What are you doing Danno?" She gasped.

"Eyes closed, and relax, I will show you later" I said calmly and she lay back as she was told. I continued on her clit then moved down and slipped it between her pussy lips and slowly worked it in and she started writhing again, it was smaller than my cock by an inch and slightly slimmer so it was no discomfort for her as I slowly fucked her with it.

By now I was hard again, but was in no hurry so I continued for a minute, then pulled it out and slid it up her lips to her clit again for a few moments then back down again but this time when I pushed it in, I pushed my middle finger into her ass again, so fucking both holes together. She was writhing and squeezing her breasts and tweaking her hard nipples, making little moaning noises, while I worked on and in her.

"Ohhh Daniel I'm cumming... ohhh, harder" she cried and her juices flowed out of her pussy and I lapped it up but some lubricated my finger in her ass and I pushed her right knee up and wider and she moved the other. Now I pulled both things out of her and placed the vibe on her rosebud and let it buzz there for a few seconds and slowly pushed. She opened for it to enter and when the end was in I paused, and pushed again and being made of slippery silicon, four inches slid in easily.

"Ohh Daniel that feels so strange and so nice, just go slowly please" she gasped. I eased back and pushed again and again, getting deeper each time until she had it all and I was licking her clit again. I paused,

"How does it feel, do you like it Conchita?" I asked.

"I feel full as when you did it and the buzzing is really nice, I can feel it in my pussy too, I want you in its place and it in my pussy but it is dirty now" she said sadly.

"Reach into the open drawer and there's another on in there, its Maddy's but she won't mind you borrowing it." I replied. She stretched and brought it out and licked it and passed it to me and I pushed it into her pussy and turned it on.

"Ahhhh, it tickles and feels so good I think I will cum again soon, please fuck me Daniel!" she cried.

"Lift your legs with your hands" I said and when she had done so I pulled both devices out and pushed my cock into her pussy a few times for lubrication as I had forgotten the KY. I pulled out and pushed my cock into her ass slowly.

"Ahhh, that's the real one" she sighed as it hit home, now I pushed Maddy's vibe into her pussy and started fucking her. Her ass tunnel felt hot and smooth and very tight and the vibrations from her pussy were really nice too, she relaxed her thighs over mine and humped her ass towards me as I pumped her, making it easier for both of us. She was panting and working her breasts again and her humping was getting faster and she was moaning louder.

"OH fuck me Daniel, fuck my big ass, fuck it hard, ahhhh! Ahhhh Cumming!!" and she squirted love juice around the vibe and all over my balls. I carried on until she'd finished then said,

"On your hands and knees on the edge of the bed please" and I pulled out and she quickly positioned herself so I could stand and fuck her.

I pushed my cock back into her tight ass and gripped her hips and started pounding her, I watched her cheeks ripple as my groin slapped against her (I remembered that someone once told me about a big girl, he said "Slap her ass and ride the ripples."

I was going to cum very soon but there was no need to warn her this time, I moved into overdrive, her head went down on the bed and I felt the vibes as she pushed the device into her pussy again and after a minute of that I slammed in hard and deep and shot my load deep into her bowels, again and again I thrust and squirted until I was drained and gently slipped out of her.

30.

She rolled over and shut her legs and said,

"I think I need the toilet and a shower and so do you Daniel, that was very... very... good but I need a rest now" she said still panting. I helped her to the bathroom and left her there while I fetched her shower cap from her bathroom as she didn't want to get her long hair wet again.

I supported her in the shower and dried her afterwards before cleaning the two vibrators, by the time I had done that she was in bed with the covers up. I put Maddy's vibe back in the drawer and gave Conchita hers and climbed into bed and cuddled her.

"And it a beautiful green, my favourite colour too" she said smiling.

"As you have seen, Maddy's is purple, Carmen's are both pink" I replied.

"Both?" She asked surprised.

"Yes, she has two, one like this and a smaller ribbed one, I'm thinking of buying a strap-on for the holiday" I said.

"What is a... 'Strap-on'?" She asked, obviously curious.

"It is a cock shaped dildo, which is one of these that doesn't vibrate, it has a belt attached so that you can strap it on around your waist. It is designed for lesbians to fuck their partners without a man" I explained.

"So Maddy could fuck Carmen and then Carmen could fuck Maddy" she cried, amazed.

"Also a man could wear it and fuck his girl in both holes at the same time" I continued.

"Hmmm... I think all three of us would like that... And a girl could be fucked by a man and a girl at the same time too..." she mused quietly, and after a minute she said, "I think you should get one, your size... I know a naughty young lady who would love that."

"I feel a cunning plan being hatched, come on, tell me your dirty secret fantasies" I said, grinning evilly.

"We you can tell Maddy but not Carmen, you blindfold her and you and Maddy tease her and eventually you lie on the bed fucking her pussy with her on top and Maddy gently spanking her and using the vibe on her ass, then I come in with the strap-on all lubed up and fuck her ass and pull the blindfold of as she's cumming" she explained, excited.

Of course she will want to do the same to you, how do you feel about that?" I asked.

"We are all friends and lovers, just not me and her... yet" she said.

"You realise I am hard as rock from this conversation Conchita" I laughed, "But there is one big question remaining, the one thing that neither of you have done, what would be your reaction to Carmen licking your pussy and what would be her reaction to you licking her?"

"It would be strange at first, but not much difference than sucking my juices off your cock and I would hope she would look at it the same way. Even though we are mother and daughter, we still love each other and she is already bi-sexual and I am ready to be" she concluded with a satisfied smile.

"Now are we going to sleep or does the beast need to be tamed again" and she started stroking him to keep him hard, this time the sex was slow gentle and satisfying, without a rubber but she didn't waste any, then we rinsed with mouthwash and went to sleep in the spoon position, my cock between her thighs and my hand cupping one of her breasts.

We had separated during the night, I woke at six-thirty and Conchita was on her back so I licked her nipple gently and she opened her eyes, smiled and stretched and asked lazily,