Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, how much did you weigh before you started training and how much do you weigh after a month, please?" I asked. She thought for a moment and said quietly after looking around to see if anyone else could hear, which I thought was funny.

"I was one hundred and ninety five pounds to start with and when I used the scales this morning I was one hundred and seventy seven pounds" she replied quietly.

"Well done Conchita, that's eighteen pounds, that's amazing, I thought your costume looked a bit looser and I felt her belly, "Now tighten these muscles," and I pushed and felt the underlying hard muscles, then felt how much fat there was, still quite a lot to go yet.

"I'll offer you a challenge, we go on holiday in seven months, if you can lose another forty two pounds by the end of April; I will buy you the bikini of your choice from an on-line store and will be proud to be seen on the beach with you wearing it." I exclaimed.

"Me in a bikini, I could never wear one of those" she cried.

"Yes you could, losing the weight will give you the confidence to wear it, the only problem is that the more you lose the harder it is to lose, but I know how determined a woman you are, I know you can do it" I replied with confidence and a big grin. She smiled and said,

"I will do my best, I would love for my daughter to be proud of me" she said wistfully.

"How many times do people have to say to you how proud they are of what you have achieved for an 'Old fat lady' I know I've said it, because that's how you still see yourself but it's not true, you are neither old nor fat and if I hear you say that again, I will put you across my lap and spank you!" I snapped. She made a moue with her lips and replied,

"Like my daughter, I might like it." And I burst out laughing and she joined in.

"You got me with that one Conchita, maybe we'll have to experiment?" I replied, still chuckling.

"Maybe we will..." She mused.

Sunday was party day, Konrad and I put up the decorations, which included new banners and balloons all the women were in the kitchen cooking and making salads and party food, Maddy was icing and decorating the cake. The party would start at four so a few biscuits were all we were allowed for lunch to make sure most of the food was eaten this time.

Maddy had a voucher for a makeover this time from Stella and driving lessons from Konrad, which made her really excited as she hadn't driven since I had given her a couple of lessons, quite a while ago and hadn't had the time to do any more since, with all the excitement of the arrival of the new-comers.

I found out later that Carmen had ordered through Maddy a small ribbed vibe like hers, but in purple like her bigger one kept at 269 but couldn't give it to her in public. Conchita had ordered a very decorative top for her to wear, through Stella. Then I went and collected my sack of presents from the annex and calling out "Yo-ho-ho," as I came back in.

"I think you're a bit early Santa" said Maddy, laughing.

"This is for the best little sister I could possibly wish for" and I handed her the trainers, she hugged and kissed everyone and thanked us for her presents, then I announced,

"Now I have another present for the birthday girl but she will have to wait until last for it" I said and Maddy poked out her tongue and smiled. "I have birthday presents for all of you but as their connected you can have them now, My Dad, the Master Chef" and gave him his picture.

"Thank you Daniel" he said, next was Conchita and she was stunned at how she looked in that green dress and kissed me on the cheek. Carmen's was also very good and natural and laughing, showing her beautiful smile.

"Now Mom, this is yours," I said as she opened it and I added, "Looking positively regal as ever" and she actually blushed, I hadn't seen that often, she hugged and kissed me too.

"Now I have two left, come on birthday girl, this one's for you" and she collected her's and as she opened it I said,

"For the former young waif, turned tom-boy turned into an elegant lady" as she showed it around and everyone applauded, then she came and hugged and kissed me before I could continue.

"And finally I have another for you Mom" handing it to Stella who carefully opened it and showed everyone, it was Stella standing next to her new daughter, who stood in her gold and white dress. It highlighted them both but the dress gave a slight emphasis on Maddy.

"Thank you Daniel, this will take pride of place in the lounge, you have a very good eye for a photograph" and they all applauded me this time and I think I blushed.

As with the bar-b-que the food was excellent, Maddy blew out the candles on the cake she had made and decorated and afterwards we all danced with each other again except for me and Konrad.

I told Conchita to pack a bag for three nights although it might be only for two and make sure she put in her swimming costume, I would collect her somewhen on Friday and that Carmen would be doing her work and Maddy would be doing the cooking for everyone including Carmen who would share with Maddy while her mother was away.

I said my goodbyes to them before they went back to the Guest House with their photos. As I would be leaving after breakfast, Maddy got a kiss in the hallway and went to bed while I sat with the parents for a while.

"Conchita has lost quite a bit of weight since she started training with the girls, I hope she doesn't overdo it, she's not as young or as fit as them" Stella said.

"I have warned her about that and both girls are watching her, she has a lot more body fat than Carmen had so is losing it quite quickly at the moment, eighteen pounds so far, she wants to lose another forty by the time of the holiday," I explained, "But that's only about six pounds a month from now on, now the initial weight is gone, we don't want her to exhaust herself and make herself ill by trying too hard, she is only thirty five."

We talked a while longer and I said my goodbyes to them in case they weren't up when I left and went to the annex to bed.

29.

The only person up in the morning as I ate breakfast was Maddy wearing a robe and nothing underneath so I got to give her a good feel, she wanted to fuck but it was too risky then she had an idea. She took my bag and left it on the floor in front of the stairs so if someone came down they would call out about it being in the way. The she sat on a bar stool on the kitchen side of the breakfast bar and opened her robe and her legs, I scattered some cereal on the floor and had the dustpan and brush there to sweep it up if anyone did come in, then I dived into her sweet pussy and worked quickly.

I don't normally do quickies but I'll make the odd exception, I licked her for five minutes then we swopped places and she sucked me for five then swopped again and I pushed into her wet pussy and pumped hard and fast, no condom so after five furious minutes I was close and she had cum with her hand in her mouth to keep quiet, we swopped one last time and she sucked deeply and pumped the shaft, then I took over and she waited with her mouth open and I filled it.

She sucked me clean after she had swallowed my final birthday present and I buttoned up and she re wrapped herself, I kissed her and fondly patted her as, collected my bag and drove my car home feeling well pleased with the weekend.

I had quite a few jobs to deliver at work and some to collect that would be delivered in a day or two, there was one customer who wanted one of the paintings I kept in the house but the negotiations were difficult. I had bought several paintings by this artist who was known but not in the top league of modern painters yet, then he died of a heart attack and his works sky rocketed.

Each of his paintings had more than tripled what I had paid for them and I had eight which cost me a risky twenty thousand dollars in an auction but now were worth over eighty and would only go higher.

This particular customer wanted to pay cash but I didn't want that amount at work or home and if news leaked out I could be a target for a mugging on the way to the bank so I was insisting on a safer way to pay as this was for the largest and most expensive one and he would pay twenty five grand for it.

In the end he paid the cash to his solicitor who transferred it to my bank and I delivered the painting to the solicitor and got a receipt for it.

I also ordered a freestanding punch bag in its own frame to be delivered to Duncellin on Friday morning and four sets of gloves, three for the girls and one for me.

Most of my customers pay in cash so on Thursday I went to the bank and paid in about ten grand, seven of which was profit to go with twenty-two and a half from the painting made a good weeks work, usually I only made three or four grand a week but sometimes nothing.

I went shopping for food that Conchita would like although I would do the cooking unless she insisted, then we would do it together. I already had beer and wine but bought some Tequila and limes as well, just in case she fancied something stronger.

The hot tub was overdue a clean out so I drained it and washed it out, refilled it and topped up the chemicals, it would be nice and warm by Friday afternoon. I wanted her first mini-break to be as good as possible, I had an idea or two for the Saturday but it was down to her what we did or where we went.

That night I watched the recording of Maddy and Carmen from the 'Repayment night' before going to sleep and in the morning, I made sure Maddy's bed had clean sheets and the bathroom was clean and then I did my own and put the washing on. I had breakfast and cleaned the kitchen and emptied the bins, checked the hot tub which was nice and warm, I remembered to put the lid on it, then locked up the house and gate and drove to Duncellin.

I had already spoken to the parents and Maddy when the delivery van arrived with the punch bag, the men assembled it in the back of the gym while I had a coffee then I asked Maddy to fetch Carmen and meet me in the gym in their karate suits.

The punch bag was positioned near the end of the gym by the shower and I placed a large mat in front of it and removed my trainers and socks. The girls arrived and I started by showing them how to support the bag when the other one was punching, then front kicking and finally side or round house kicking.

Each girl took a turn while I kicked to feel how the bag reacted and how hard they needed to brace themselves, by this time Conchita had arrived and was watching, her bag in her hand. I walked to the shower and Maddy joined me out of sight and we kissed and she said,

"Have fun but be careful."

"We will" I replied, "The weather forecast is warm and sunny all this weekend."

"Good morning Daniel and thank you Maddy" Conchita said and hugged and kissed my girl.

"Don't I get a hug and a kiss Mama?" Moaned Carmen.

"Of course you do, my precious daughter" and she did and on the lips too and received a smart pat on the ass from Carmen.

"In case you might like it too Mama" she said, laughing.

"Before we go I have to see Senora Stella" and she walked to the house to find her, leaving me to follow behind her.

"Good morning Conchita," Stella said, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes Senora Stella and thank you for this time off work" she replied.

"It will be paid holiday and please don't call me Senora, we are friends, Stella will be fine," she continued, "Now give me a hug, friend and have a good time and see you on Monday."

"But I thought it was Sunday, Sen... Stella?" she asked.

"Make it Monday, keep her safe and take good care of her Daniel," she finished.

"I will Mom" and I hugged her too.

I put her bag in the trunk and told her to get in the back and lie down with the blanket over her,

"Did you bring your swimming costume Conchita?" I asked.

"Yes, do you have a pool Daniel?" she enquired.

"No but I have something else but you will have to wait and see" I told her as she covered herself.

29.

I drove to 269 and arrived about eleven, once the garage door was shut she got out, I carried her bag up the stairs and took hers into Maddy's room.

This is your room while you are here you'll find some space in the drawers beside Maddy's and Carmen's things and also space in the wardrobe, where you will find a bathrobe for you to use." I explained, "The bathroom is through that door. My room is next door if you would like to see it" and she nodded and followed me to mine.

"Ohh what a big bed" she cried, gazing around, "and that's your bathroom?"

"Yes, I like plenty of room I my bed" I replied smiling and she blushed but smiled too. "Now I suggest we make ourselves some lunch and chose what you would like me to cook for your dinner, then we can relax and decide what you would like to do tomorrow."

"But Daniel, I should be cooking for you" she said.

"Okay, let's do it together" I said and she nodded, "After lunch you will need your costume, come on" and I took her hand and towed her laughing to the kitchen.

Conchita was impressed with the fresh food I had bought and she found some mince in the freezer that she put out to defrost. We made a light lunch with coffee and sat eating in peace, when we had finished and tidied up I told to put on her costume and the robe and meet me back here. Five minutes later she walked in to find me waiting and started to apologise for being late but I stopped her,

"There is no need, it is a lady's prerogative to keep a gentleman waiting and it was only five minutes ago that we left." I said laughing, "Now come with me." I took her hand and guided her out the door and along to the hot tub, I lifted the lid off and tested the water, more than warm but not too hot for comfort.

"I will get in first and guide you, there are steps and seats inside" I advised, hanging up my bathrobe and stepping out of my sandals and onto the steps, I climbed up and down the inside, then turned to help her by holding her waist.

"Now just look under the water until you find a seat and sit in it" I said aiming her towards the back seat, once she was sitting, the water up to her shoulders, I sat on the next seat and pressed the button which turned on the air and water jets, making lots of bubbles.

"Ohhhh Daniel, it's wonderful and it tickles..." she laughed delightfully, "...it tickles in some nice places too."

"I love this hot tub and both the girls do too" I said smiling. She moved around and felt the jets from different directions and tickled the soles of her feet which then came to rest on my lap, so I held them and massaged them and her calves while she sat with her eyes closed and just let me.

"After a few minutes I stopped and she opened her eyes.

"Where would you like to go tomorrow and what would you like to do that is going to be about fifty miles away and safe from unwelcome eyes?" I asked, restarting the massage.

"I don't know, I never went anywhere except work or shopping when I was with... Him" she said sadly.

"Well on this side of Florida there is Cape Canaveral, we could do a tour or there's a lot of quiet beaches or shops or..." I stalled, "I don't know what else, but I feel you need to go somewhere outside, not just within my walls as well as Duncellin."

"As this is a holiday, I want to relax so take me to a beach so I can swim in the sea, with your help and maybe have a late lunch and look in a few shops, maybe see a bikini I'd like" she said brightly, "Just a lazy day and maybe another lazy one at your house on Sunday, you give a wonderful massage, would you give me one of those Daniel please?"

"I would love to give you a massage, maybe after we have finished in here and you're all relaxed and another one on Sunday too if you would like?" I offered, she smiled and said,

"I think I would like that Daniel, I think I would like that a lot."

We sat in the bubbles and talked about the women's training and weight loss and Carmen and her studies and punishment.

"I noticed you gave her a little slap on her ass but then she gave you one but I didn't hear what she said, what was it?" I asked.

"Ha, ha, the cheeky girl said that as she had liked it, she thought I might like it too, like daughter - like mother and I replied, 'Maybe I will' as a joke." I smiled and she thought for a moment and said "I'm glad it's only for naughty girls, I wouldn't want my ass to be that pink."

"There is a blurred line between punishment and pleasure, if you want to gently experiment, everything here for this holiday is your choice, you only have to ask Conchita..." I explained.

"I will think on this" she said quietly, then brightened, smiling and said "I think I would like to have that massage now, please Daniel."

I decided to do it on her bed, after I had left my wet shorts in my bathroom and she had done the same in hers, but first I asked to come to my room. She came in wearing the robe and I had put on boxers,

"Conchita, I want to ask you something and I want to assess your fitness progress, will that be all right with you?" I asked her.

"Of course Daniel, anything" she replied, looking a little nervous.

"Okay, please stand in front of the mirror on the wardrobe door." I asked, and she did," Now take off the robe, please and put your hands out to the sides at shoulder level." When she had adopted the position I felt her upper arms, "Tighten the muscles" and I felt for flabbiness, the biceps were good the undersides were looser but better than before.

"What do you see?" I asked firmly. She paused and studied herself and said,

"I see a woman of thirty five, short but standing straight, large breasts, belly, ass and thighs but firm arms with a little fat" she answered truthfully "She has lost weight and will continue to do so to reach her goal."

"Excellent and truthful too, now I will test your abs" and she burst out laughing and said,

"What abs?" I reached around her with both hands and dug my fingers into her belly.

"Tighten the muscles" I said and when she did I felt for the hidden muscles, they were there but small and buried, "Turn sideways" I said and when she did I placed my fist on her belly and pushed gently, "Resist me" I ordered and pushed harder, my fist sinking into the layer of fat but stopping against the muscles.

"Can you feel that?" I asked?"

"Yes!" She answered tightly but surprised.

"Those are your abs, I will show you some exercises to improve them and assist your fitness all over, if you want me to" I said withdrawing my fist, "Face front again."

"Yes Daniel, I want this, I want to be slim and fit" she cried.

"These are big" I said, hefting her breasts, "But they are firm and beautiful, the nipples are very responsive" and they hardened as I gently tweaked them. "Turn around" I continued to order her, I sat on the bed and pulled her between my knees, reaching around to clasp her ass. She automatically tightened them.

"These are firm and outstanding and I already know that your thighs are strong and firm, relax them please?" and when she did, they became soft and pliant but not droopy, I hefted each cheek and smiled as I pushed her back a little.

"You have made excellent progress in only a few weeks, I am impressed by your determination, "What do you have to say?"

"I too am pleased, but I thought only of my weight loss, not of muscles I could not see, thank you Daniel, for your honesty" she said and moved in close and kissed me and I hugged her. When she released my lips I said,

"And now it's time for your massage, lay a large towel out on your bed and lie face down on it" and I slapped her ass lightly as she turned away and squeaked as she ran to her room. In my bathroom was a bottle of aromatherapy oil which I took to her room, she was lying as I had instructed, waiting...

1...56789...11