Pillar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom took the lead. "Thank you, Ruth. Alex, why were you in that park?"

"I was trying to come here."

"And do what?"

"I wanted to apologize because I said something stupid. I'm sorry."

"I accept your apology. I should apologize as well, it was wrong of me to get angry. I'm not angry anymore, just disappointed. But I'm willing to put that aside. Don't feel like you need to hold back, just tell me what there is to tell. I'll listen."

Alex swallowed and gave a small nod, barely enough to be seen. She recounted her story in much more detail this time. As her story progressed she got smaller and smaller under the weight of her own shame. When she told about the second semester of her first year, she left nothing out, not even the gangbang. She didn't dare look up once, afraid to see disgust in his eyes. She didn't want to see him looking at her like she was the depraved slut she felt she was.

On she went, sketching her travels through the sexual landscape, always trying to climb higher. The need for more echoed throughout her story, never finding someone who could sate her desire. Until she met Tom. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears and her voice hoarse. She wanted him to see she needed him, that he had quickly become a lifeline to her.

Tom didn't answer her right away, instead he turned to Ruth. "What do you think?"

"I believe her. She's really different from me, but she's stuck wanting something she thinks she can't have like I was before I met you. Well, her situation is worse than mine was, but that doesn't matter.

"She can control herself if she needs to, she's proven that by keeping her scholarship. That says a lot about her, even though she needs a lot of motivation to manage it. She needs someone to teach her how to control herself, someone like you. It'll be hard on her, but based on what you've done together already I think she can handle it."

Tom shook his head. "I can't, not when I have you as well."

"She says she was doing fine before she met you. Helping you with your problems has set her back to the times that she wants to forget. I don't even want to think about what it would be like to be alone again, spending day after day in my apartment after work, doing nothing. Teach her until she learns what she needs to know. Then we can leave this behind us without having to feel guilty about abandoning her."

Tom got up from the couch and walked away a few steps. "I've got plenty of regrets already."

"She needs help, Tom, and you can help her. Why not do it? I can't say I like my own thoughts, but we can work something out that doesn't involve you fucking her every two weeks, can't we? There has to be something."

Ruth was calm and didn't avoid his eyes when he looked at her. "It can't be that simple to you."

"It's not simple. You've heard the same story I have. It hurt me to listen to Alex. She's trapped in her own life and there's no way out that she can see. Have you thought of what will happen if we let her walk out of here and then never see her again? You don't even have to think, you know from what she told us.

"If we let her go, I know I'll always wonder if she ended up in a ditch somewhere, raped and bleeding. I couldn't stand that. You do more than just giving me some lessons, Tom. You've changed me so much as a person already. I can tell every day, and it feels incredible. You've always taught me to be good to others. You disciplined me when I insulted her, and now you're telling me that when she's in actual trouble, you'll just drop her like a rock? I don't want to believe my master would do a thing like that."

Ruth's little speech killed Tom's answer dead. He squeezed her hand and said, "Ruth, you're a wonderful servant. I couldn't wish for a better one."

He turned to Alex and said, "Alex, what do you think about this?"

"Me, what? I don't know."

"I'm asking you if you want my help."

There wasn't a hint of a smile on his face as he asked her that question. Startled by the implications, Alex opened her mouth, but the words stuck in her throat. What did help mean? "What would you do?"

"I can't change you, you have to do that yourself. What I can do is accept control over your sexual life and enforce that control until you've learnt to live within certain restrictions. At that point, I'll give that control back, and you'll have to take the responsibility yourself. You'll have to obey me, and I guess you'll have to stay here for a while, to make it easier to train. Ruth is moving in here as well, so you'll be spending your nights in the guest room. That doesn't really matter. If I do this, I'll make sure I only have to do it once. So I'll ask it again, do you want my help?"

Tears came to Alex's eyes. "You'd really do that? Let me stay here? You don't think I'm disgusting?"

"I don't. From what you've told me, you seem lost. I can't blame you for taking a wrong path when you couldn't see the right one."

"You can make me better?"

Tom held up his hands. "I might. Not on my own though, you'll do most of the hard work."

Alex jumped up from her seat and threw herself against Tom. "I'll do it, anything you say."

She muttered nonsense against his chest while he stroked her back. He let her pour it all out. He saw Ruth watching them and sighed, he'd never expected things to go this way. They exchanged a glance and she nodded.

Tom closed his eyes and sighed. "Ruth, just so you know, I'll integrate some of your training with hers. That way you can be there for her, and I'll be able to take care of both of you more easily. Don't think you'll get off easy."

Ruth choked on her sip of water and coughed. That tone of voice always promised trouble. When Alex calmed down, Tom took her back home and told her to be patient. He had to do research and think about what steps he should take.

"Don't worry if it takes some time for me to get back to you. We've made an agreement, and now I just have to find out what exactly we agreed upon. I know two things though. It'll cost you all of your summer holiday and because of that any failed exams mean the agreement becomes void. I don't want to lose any time. We're early in the semester now, so you keep that in mind really well."

He kissed her forehead and then stepped back, leaving her behind with a strange mixture of hope and confusion.

20

"Hi Alex."

"Ruth? How did you get in here?"

"Oh, some guy let me in. I think he was staring at my ass all the way down the hall."

"You're wearing stockings and a dress, Ruth. It's not something you see every day. Why are you here? Did Tom send you?"

Ruth held out a large brown envelope with Alex written on it in a firm hand. "Tom told me to give you this and to answer any questions you might have about it. But you'll have to read in the car because we're going to an address he gave me."

"What's in the envelope?"

"Your contract and rules."

Alex pinched the envelope between her finger and held it at arm's length, hesitant to open it. "Do I really need all this?"

"It's not necessary, but everything gets so much easier if you know your place. That's what those papers are. They tell you what he does and doesn't expect from you. It's more a guide than a set of rules really. What you need to do is respect and follow that guide. It's often difficult, but in essence it's as simple as that."

Alex flipped the envelope a couple times before she tore it open, Ruth stopped her from taking out the papers and said, "You can do that in the car, we're leaving."

"Oh. Sure, I'll grab my coat. Give me a second."

They made their way through the dorm, and Alex was envious of Ruth's grace. As Ruth passed through the hallway, there was no mistake she was noticed. Alex could get a guy herself, no problem, but making one step out of his room to catch another glimpse of her? She couldn't do that. In the car, Alex paged through the papers. "Are you sure all of this is supposed to be in here?"

Ruth laughed and nodded. "He likes to be thorough, just skim it for now."

As Alex read, line after line it sank in deeper that this wasn't just a piece of paper meant for play. This wasn't something frivolous to make a fantasy feel more real. She'd been too relieved when he said he'd help her to think about how he'd actually help her. The papers still didn't tell her anything specific about what they would do together. She looked over at Ruth and said, "You've signed this?"

"No, mine's different. More long-term. It progresses in phases, allowing me to gradually settle into lifelong obedience. It talks about a lot more than sex. But yes, I've signed mine and I've been trying to live up to it ever since. One step at a time, and I haven't regretted it once so far."

"Don't you feel trapped?"

"No, not at all. I feel like I'm being embraced, cared for. He wants me to be my own person when I'm not serving him. If I need some freedom all I have to do is ask. You have to keep in mind that Tom and me are trying to build something that will last. He doesn't need to force anything, he has his entire lifetime to shape me. With you he only gets one summer, and he's free like he is with me. He also has his own responsibilities besides caring for me, so a lot of that precious time he has with you has already been cut back. But trust me, he won't let a second of your time go to waste."

Alex frowned and stared down at the papers, she didn't get what Ruth was telling her. "And I need all of this for that?"

"I think you do, Alex. Nobody, including you, has told you what to do for years now and look at what happened. You need guidance and discipline. I strongly believe that. Put the papers away for now, but read them carefully tonight. Think about what they mean to you and what they tell you about the man who wrote them. What's he trying to achieve? Think about what they won't allow you to do. Those papers are in your hand because Tom thinks they can help you. That's the only reason, remember that."

The rest of the way they drove in silence, Ruth tapping her finger on the steering wheel in tune with the radio and Alex with her hands resting on the envelope. Ruth's words mixed with fragments of the contract and shed new light on what lay behind them. They stopped the car at the address, which turned out to be a jewelry store. Ruth said, "I wonder what he's up to now."

As they entered, the clerk looked at them and seemed to tick off items on a mental list. He made his way over to them and said, "Miss Lorreyn and Miss Iglinski, I presume? Come with me, your parcel is ready for you."

Alex cast a glance at Ruth but saw her own surprised look reflected back at her. They walked up to the counter where the clerk produced a stack of boxes and one separate box. Each came with a note. "Take as much time as you would like, Misses."

The clerk stepped back and left them to themselves. Curiosity got the best of them, and they quickly opened the boxes assigned to them. The two biggest boxes held a dark red and a dark green leather collar. Ruth ran her fingers along the green one's edges and smiled. She closed the box again and put her hand on top of it, mouthing the words thank you, Sir.

Alex couldn't close her box, she'd never even thought about wearing a collar before and now she couldn't tear her eyes from one meant for her. It was beautiful, the deep maple red gleamed in the tempered light of the store.

Tears ran down Ruth's cheeks as she gently put her last box back on the counter. All the smaller boxes held pieces of a matching set of jewelry made out of pale platinum twisted around little emeralds. The elegant jewelry paled against the dazzling smile that lit up Ruth's teary face. She picked up her note and pressed it against her chest after reading it.

Alex saw the look on her face and said, "What does it say?"

"Here."

'little girl,

You know what these represent. Keep them safe until I tell you that you may wear them in my presence.

I know very well that the true value of these pieces is symbolic, but I couldn't give you something that wouldn't look good on you. I had these specially made with you in mind.

Each of these bears the same weight, treat them as such.

Tom.'

Alex returned the note, puzzled by its message. "I don't understand."

"You don't? Wearing a collar symbolizes that I willingly give myself to him and that he wants me to prove that to the world. When he thinks I'm ready to submit to him for the rest of my life, he'll give me permission to wear these. Any of these and all of them together are my collar. It will remind me at all times that I belong to him."

Ruth closed her hand over the note, her eyes closed. She whispered, "It's beautiful."

Her smile wasn't diminished by the tears still running freely down her cheeks. She carefully closed each box, briefly admiring each piece of jewelry. "What does yours say?"

"Oh, I totally forgot."

'Alex,

Don't be startled by the collar I chose for you.

On the surface it's a clear symbol of ownership, but it means much more than that. Collaring someone should only be done if you're willing to take responsibility for and dedicate yourself to that person.

Remember what your goal is whenever you see or feel it.

Tom'

"I don't know what to say."

"That's fine. You'll understand if you go through with it."

Ruth dabbed her face dry with her handkerchief and called for the clerk. "Do we have to sign anywhere?"

"No Miss, everything has been taken care of."

"Great, thank you very much."

They left the store and put the jewelry under the front seat for safe keeping.

"Well, I think that's enough of that for one day. I'll bring you back to your dorm."

"Thanks for the drive, I think."

"You're welcome."

They didn't talk much on the way back, they each had too much to think about.

21

The Belgian countryside is quite unremarkable. Still, there's something to say for its narrow, windy roads flanked with green gullies and ditches. Splotches of colorful flowers and nettles break up the monotonous grass before giving way to a field. Around the next corner there might be more fields or a patch of trees. There's the occasional cozy looking farmhouse. It's neither wild nor rough, but it lives all the same. It's a pleasure to see the touch of the seasons change the land as the year slowly rolls along.

Alex was having a hard time taking in any of its simple beauty. She halted, swaying on her feet as another wave of pleasure swept over her. Promptly her panties started vibrating, which rapidly made her clit oversensitive. She dragged one leg in front of the other, gradually caught her stride again and tumbled back into the delicious torture her walk was meant to be. She was grateful when the vibrations stopped again.

Every step shook the Ben Wa balls inside of her and sent a wonderful jumble of pleasure through her pussy. Her world had shrunken to both needing to stop and wanting to keep going. Were they close to the picnic site? She didn't know how much longer she could submit her body to this without collapsing.

Tom stopped her and her body tensed, ready to weather the next burst of vibration. But nothing happened, there was no bout of ecstasy. She caught her breath and looked up. They were here! Thank god, she made it.

"Alex, come here and kneel before me."

Alex promptly obeyed Tom and settled down in front of him. He offered her his cock, and she took it between her lips, still fuzzy and exhausted. She swirled her tongue around the tip and weakly bobbed her head up and down, careful not to topple over. He stroked her hair and encouraged her. She took him deeper into her mouth, and his shaft disappeared between her lips. Tom enjoyed her lazy blowjob and had a relaxed orgasm. "I needed that. You can stay here and relax."

Grateful for the rest, Alex sat down on her heels. A sound caught her attention. Tom was busy wrapping a low, curved railing with cling film. Thinking it strange, she watched him work for a while and then had a look around. An almost full circle of trees and shrubs surrounded them and sheltered a little chapel. She enjoyed the stillness of the scenery, it calmed her tired body.

"I'm not finished with you for today, Alex. Come, stand up."

Tom got Alex up and pulled down her skirt and panties. She tried to cover up her glistening pussy but he pushed her hands away. He pulled up her shirt and bra and bunched them together right below her chin. She felt vulnerable and exposed, anybody could walk past here. Embarrassed she tried to cover up again but he didn't let her.

"No need to be shy. If someone sees you here, they'll either walk away or join in. I'm sure you're fine with either. Now straddle the rail."

The thought of onlookers made her tremble, he wouldn't really let them touch her would he? What if it was just one guy? Her stomach fluttered as she bent over. The curve of the round rail settled between her pussy lips and pressed against her swollen clit. Tom pushed her chest down so the rail nestled between her tits like a huge cock. She had to grab on to one of the supports to keep her balance, standing on tiptoe. He kneaded her ass cheeks and pushed her pussy firmly against the railing. Her clit rubbed against the already slippery foil.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Alex. You like that don't you?"

"Yes."

"Every time I jam my cock up your hole, this is going to happen."

He gave her ass a hard shove and the balls inside of her shook. She gasped and shuddered as she struggled to stay on the railing.

"I can see you liked that. But I'm warning you now, if you fall over I'll have you walk back with your Ben Wa balls in your pussy and no bra underwear. Anybody we pass will see how you wiggle and jiggle. Do you understand?"

He underlined his words by slapping her ass hard with both hands. Her breathing had become more ragged as a picture formed in her head of interested strangers turning around to have a better look at her. "Tom, please, fuck my ass. Fuck me, I want it!"

"With pleasure."

Alex moaned and pushed her ass backwards as far as she could manage. The cold touch of the lube surprised her a little, but she still moaned out loud when he slipped two fingers inside of her. He started pumping her tight hole, stretching it. She eagerly speared herself on his fingers. "More, Tom, I need more."

A third finger slipped in, closely followed by a fourth. Alex closed her eyes as she rode the railing. She gripped the support and mashed her tits against the wide bar. He replaced his fingers with his cock and pushed in to the hilt, thrusting her hips against the railing. He fucked her with tiny thrusts, shaking up her insides and rubbing her on the hard metal. She pushed her ass backwards, trying to get him to fuck her more.

"Just look at you, creaming all over that railing with your ass and pussy stuffed. You're such a joy to fuck, Alex."

Tom kept reaming her, and she swayed between desperately trying to come and desperately scrambling to stay upright. The constant struggle kept pushing back her orgasm until Tom grabbed her shoulders and drove his cock into her with more force. Her shoulders lifted from the railing, exposing her naked breasts.

There was a lot more pressure on her pussy now, and she felt like he was driving his cock all the way up to her throat. Every time her clit was squashed against the railing it sent her higher and higher. No longer afraid to fall she was free to soar up and explode like fireworks. Her scream sent birds flying as she finally came, releasing all the pent up desire inside of her. The pulsing of her ass was too much for Tom and he shot his load deep inside her bowels.

Tom kept her steady while she was lost in bliss, twitching around his softening cock. Her legs were shaking and her arms hung limply to her sides. He dressed her back up and laid her down on a thick blanket. They enjoyed the cold breeze that cooled their warm bodies.