Pillar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it have to be like this?"

"It has to be, there's no other way. One of has to be firm, and I know it can't be you."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. He put his arm around her and she leaned into him.

"This is the second time my buzz got crashed."

"I'm sorry, Saschenka."

"So we can still hang out?"

"Yeah, just no crazy monkey sex for the time being."

"Are you planning on hanging me in some tree?"

He chuckled at that. "I have some ideas with trees, but I never tell."

"Oh shut up. I don't want to hear it anyway."

"Cheer up, it's not like I gave you a life sentence."

"Buy me some drinks if you want me to cheer up."

"Tequila?"

"Ricard, shots."

"Sure, what the hell."

***

The next morning wasn't all that cheerful, but Alex put the first shock behind her. Now all she had to do was wait two months and make it through the summer. Should be a piece of cake...