Pillar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy didn't have too much to say in answer to his question, the gag stretching her jaw ensured that.

"Alex, if I remember correctly? You're wearing too much clothes."

Tom pulled out a pair of safety scissor, and Alex tried to shuffle back as Cathy struggled to get up. Tom chuckled and pushed down on Cathy's head. "Don't bother getting up or I'll have to tie your legs. And Alex, you don't have to be scared. Scissors like these are safe, they're made for this kind of thing."

He took both her ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed. He leaned over her, hovering inches away from her shivering body. "You're not going anywhere so you might as well cooperate."

She shook her head and whimpered as Tom cut into her pajamas and then tore them apart with his hands, steadily revealing more and more of her. "I love your breasts like this, Saschenka."

Alex snapped her head up at hearing that that nickname. She stared into two familiar brown eyes and realized who it was looking down at her. She grunted as Tom sharply twisted her nipples. "You know who I am now?"

Alex nodded and closed her eyes as relief mixed with the sudden excitement building up inside of her. She moaned as he released her nipples and a delightful heat spread from them. "Do you want to continue? Nod three times for yes."

She immediately nodded, and he smiled. "That quick? Well, well. I hope you like what I've got planned for you. Let's get back to playing our parts."

She kept very still as he pulled off her pajama bottoms, leaving her exposed. He pulled her legs apart and lowered his mouth to her clit. Alex shrieked into her gag when he sucked it hard. Two fingers forced their way into her already moistening hole while he relentlessly flicked his tongue across her sensitive nub. Pleasure flooded the pain she felt, making her moan. She squirmed when he pulled back from her, trying to get closer to him and failing.

"What to do, what to do. My little victim seems to be enjoying herself. Wouldn't you agree Cathy?"

Cathy was startled when he wiped his fingers underneath her nose, spreading the smell of Alex's obvious arousal. She grabbed her dress as she felt her pussy spasm. Tom leaned in close and whispered, "Do whatever you want to do. I won't stop you."

She clenched her hands even firmer and groaned into her gag. Tom left her to her own devices and turned his attention back to Alex. She was panting, already drooling around her gag. Her slit glistened invitingly, and he couldn't resist making her squirm.

He bit her thigh, ran his tongue up the sensitive skin and stopped just short of her needy pussy. Her other thigh shared the same fate. Tom could almost hear her begging him to hurry up. He spread her pussy apart and made a game of blowing cool air on the sensitive flesh and then lavishing it with warm licks before nibbling the spot he was working on.

Slowly he got nearer to her swollen clit. He gave it a quick flick and was rewarded with a delicious moan. Alex pushed up her pelvis as he locked his lips around her clit, sucked it and massaged it with the tip of his tongue. She was close now, she could feel her orgasm rising up inside of her when Tom pulled back again, chuckling.

Alex closed her eyes in anticipation when he rubbed his throbbing cock between her pussy lips. She wanted him to push inside her, grind her down into the bed. She wanted to drown in pleasure. It was agony for her to be kept waiting with his shaft so close to the target. Over and over the ridge of his helmet bumped into her clit. She wanted to pull him deep inside of her and wrap herself around him.

Finally he drove his cock inside of her, forcing her gash to split open for him. She grunted. Heat radiated inside of her. His intensity washed over her as he fucked her raw, grinding his hips against her with every thrust. The built-up tension inside of her exploded into a powerful orgasm, clamping her pussy shut around his shaft. Her back curled as she screamed into her gag, holding back nothing. He pulled back and allowed her to catch her breath.

Tom looked to his side and caught Cathy with her dress hiked up, frozen in the middle of fingering her pussy with her eyes locked on his glistening cock. He smiled and walked up to her. He slowly slid two fingers across his shaft and then wiped them under her nose again. Cathy's shoulders shook as an orgasm swept over her.

Tom chuckled as he turned away from her. "I'm curious to see what kinds of toys a girl like you has stashed away next to her bed, Alex. I want to know what you shove into that slutty pussy of yours when you feel horny. Let's see."

He pulled open the first drawer of her night stand, and a colorful collection of toys greeted him. "My, my. Quite a collection you have here. I wonder if your friend over there knows about all this. Tell me Cathy, do you know what this is for?"

Cathy's eyes widened as he held up a medium sized purple butt plug.

"Oh, I think you do. Good, it's time you did something for Alex."

Tom pulled Cathy to her feet and led her to the foot of the bed. He pushed her over the edge. Alex's pussy was inches from her face, glistening wet. Tom pushed the plug inside the sopping wet hole, moving it in and out with soft slurping sounds. Alex moaned, oblivious to her friend staring at her pussy. Tom stepped out of sight, and Cathy yelped as she felt the familiar cold of lube between her cheeks.

"I'm going to pull that purple plug from her sloppy pussy and then I'll shove it up your tight little asshole. If you want me to take it out again, you'd better do a good job eating her out."

Cathy moaned as anticipation built inside of her, a perverse desire to be part of this play building inside of her. Tom pulled out the plug with a soft squelch and shoved it into Cathy's ass. She grunted in protest, but couldn't keep her hands from playing with herself. She'd never imagined something like this. A moan escaped her when he wiggled the plug in her ass. Tom flipped Cathy on her back and removed her gag. He turned Alex on her front and pulled her pussy over Cathy's face, mashing the two together. "Cathy, lick that pussy like there's nothing you'd rather be doing."

Cathy's body shocked again as she furiously rubbed her fingers over her clit, her face was soaked with pussy juice. Tom left Cathy to her own devices and dribbled some lube between Alex's cheeks. She was already moaning because of Cathy's passionate attention.

Alex made the perfect target, and he steadily pushed his stiff cock into her willing ass. He picked up a steady rhythm, enjoying the feel and sight of her round butt as he fucked it. His strokes sped up and his thighs slapped against her ass. He grabbed Alex's round cheeks and slammed into her hard, smothering Cathy, before he shot his come deep into Alex's ass.

Tom stood up and whispered to Alex, "You should lock your door if you don't want things like this to happen."

"Hmm."

Tom left fifteen minutes later, and he left the two girls behind with their hands tied to each other's behind their backs and both their holes filled with something buzzing away. He wasn't a total bastard though, he'd left his safety scissors within their reach. If they could clear up their minds enough to use their hands, they'd manage their escape easily enough. But then again, they'd been pretty far gone by the time he left them.

***

Tom looked up from his laptop when he Alex's voice reached through the din of noise in the coffee shop. "I'm so angry with you right now!"

He closed his laptop pushed back a chair for her. He signed the waitress for a coffee and said, "Alex, how nice to see you. I ordered you a cup of coffee. And do tell me, whatever could you be angry about?"

"Don't give me that bullshit. You know what I'm talking about. Do you have any idea how long we took to get loose?"

"With the scissors I gave you it shouldn't have taken very long."

"I dropped them because I couldn't control my hands anymore and then we had to look for it between the sheets and then we had to grab it and..."

Tom started laughing, a full on belly laugh. People at neighboring tables had to suppress a grin, infected by his mirth. Alex wasn't as amused. "Tom. Stop it, now."

"I'm sorry Alex, it's just too funny. You didn't enjoy yourself?"

"That's not the point. You left us there, tied up. We could've been stuck there till morning."

"True, I apologize for not taking that into account. I was confident you could handle it. It was a one-time scenario, I hope you enjoyed it. Cathy played her part exactly like I'd hoped she would."

Alex snorted and said, "Huh. She won't shut up about it. Wants to do it again, with the roles reversed this time."

"I won't. I told her very clearly that I planned the whole thing for you."

Alex watched him over the shimmering black surface in her cup. "I think she feels about me like I feel about Ruth."

Tom looked at her as he sipped from his own coffee. "And how do you feel about Ruth?"

"I guess I'm jealous. She gets you all the time."

"She does, but not in the way you might think. Yes, sex is an important part of what I share with her. Yes, I explore things with her as I do with you. But those are only shallow similarities. You love the thrill I give you, and I hope you like me as a friend. Between Ruth and me it's not about the thrill, it's about feeling at home together. It feels incredible that someone like her wants to submit to me. I love that I can make her feel good about herself. That's not what you and me have, and it will never be. I hope you can see that."

"I know Tom, it's just... I wonder sometimes."

He grabbed her hand and gave it a firm squeeze. The tenderness of his gesture and the warmth in his eyes spoke volumes.

"I care about you. Even though I've done some brutal things to you, I always keep your pleasure and well-being in the back of my mind when I plan things out. I see you as a friend, hopefully that's enough for you."

A tear rolled down her cheek, he wiped it away and slid his hand into her hair. He pulled her head towards him and hid her face in his shoulder. Inevitably their embrace had to end, but Tom hadn't failed to show her how he felt.

Alex leaned back against her chair, wiping her eyes. Joy and disappointment warred inside of her. "Okay. It'll have to do. But next time don't leave me tied up for three hours in the dark with a girl tied to my back, squirting all over my sheets."

Tom grinned, relieved to see her refreshed. "Three hours? You do know how scissors work, don't you?"

She threw a sugar cube at him.

16

'Ruth? Tom here.'

"Hey, Tom."

'I was wondering about something. Can you take the day off this Friday? We'll be busy in the weekend and I'll be at the office the whole week. But I think I can get home early on Thursday, and I've got something I want to do with you.'

"Sure, sounds great. But why do I have to take a day off? I can just leave early from your place."

'Ah, trust me when I say that won't happen on Friday morning.'

"Sir?"

Tom laughed. 'Interested, little girl?'

"Maybe you could tell me a little more, Sir?"

'Hmm. I think I could say a few things. Today's Monday. You're not allowed to come until you get to my place. Play all you want, but don't come. As to what I'm going to do to you, well, it's simple. I want to make you come so hard that you pass out.'

"Sir! I'm still at work, if you something like that, I won't..."

'Little girl, I don't have to remind that I won't tolerate you slipping at work, do I? Focus on what you need to do. Keep your fantasies for your own time. Am I clear?'

"Yes, Sir."

'Good, now go back to work.'

"Yes, Sir."

The line went dead and Ruth swallowed when she replayed his words in her head. Make her pass out? How? How would he do it? What would it feel like? She sighed and leaned back in her chair. Now was not the time. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down and sighed when she thought about the nights before her.

***

Tom opened his front door and smiled when he saw the deep red blush on Ruth's face. "Come in, little girl."

He closed the door behind her and pushed her against it, kissing her deeply as his hand slipped under her shirt and kneaded her naked breast. They were still locked in the kiss when his hand slid down and he slipped a finger in her slit. She was sopping wet, much more than she'd normally be. "I think you've obeyed me to the letter, little girl. Did you play with yourself?"

Ashamed, Ruth looked away and nodded. Her mind was filled with her memories of hours spent fantasizing while she cursed him for making her wait and herself even more for making it worse . She wanted Tom so bad she was trembling. He stepped closer again, pinching both her nipples through her shirt. "But you didn't come did you?"

She moaned at the pleasure stirring in her deprived body and shook her head. "But I wanted to, every day."

"I know you did, little girl. You probably put yourself through more than you needed to. I hope you didn't hurt yourself. Undress and put on this robe. If you do exactly what I tell you to do, then your efforts should be worth it."

Ruth undressed in what she hoped was a seductive way, praying he'd just take her. But Tom had bigger plans. He waited for her to slip on the light, soft fabric.

"It suits you, little girl. I'll blindfold you now. Next you'll put plugs in your ears, and I'll give you a set of headphones to wear. You'll be shut off from the world, and you'll have to make your way by touch. I've put ten pieces of sanding paper in my room. Five are in front of the heater, the others are on the window sill. Each piece has a different grain. You have to collect the pieces and sort them by coarseness. Do you understand?"

Confused, Ruth crinkled her brow and said, "I understand, Sir. But may your servant ask why?"

"I want to make your sense of touch hypersensitive by taking away your other senses. Do your best, and you'll be rewarded."

Tom took her to his bedroom after he prepped her. Total darkness, she couldn't even see a glimmer of light. She could hear nothing but her own heartbeat and breathing. Low hypnotic bass bled through the ear plugs. His chest touching her back and her feet on the solid tatami mats were her only tethers to reality.

He caressed her body through the thin silk of the robe before he kneaded her breasts and rubbed the slick fabric over her hard nipples. His hands travelled down, leaving a soft trail on her inner thigh. He got dangerously close to her aching pussy but pulled back. His touch felt intensely pleasing to Ruth. She caught every minute movement of his hands, every little ripple of pleasure they caused her.

When Tom stepped back, she felt the loss of his heat immediately. Her skin still longed for his touch. Where was he? She turned around and stretched out her arm so she could find him. The cool, slick surface of the closed door in front of her was all that greeted her touch. She was alone now. Her palm cooled as it touched the cool wood.

Ruth dropped her hand and focused on what she had to do. She shuffled across the tatami mats, carefully feeling in front of her to find where the mats stopped and the wooden platform for the bed started. The pleasant feel of the bamboo gave way to rough, varnished wood. She followed the bed's edge to the left, where she knew the heater was. As she got closer the heat radiating from the heater got uncomfortable. He must've turned it up to the maximum. The scorching glow penetrated her filmy robe and hit her like a glaring summer sun. She quickly gathered the puzzle pieces and escaped the uncomfortable heat.

Next she made her way to the window. It was wide open. The weather had been mellow, but the breeze still lashed her skin. It played with her filmy robe, and her nipples stiffened. She grabbed the remaining puzzle pieces and made her way back to the bed.

The duvet had a flannel covering, soft but firm under her skin. She nestled in the downy mass and enjoyed how it formed to her hip. Focusing her attention in her fingertips she tried to feel the difference between the different types of sanding paper. Some felt like a coarse mixture of glue and sand while others were more reminiscent of a light stubble. She lost track of time as she felt her way to the solution, shivering when the wind swept into the room and sighing when the warmth from the stove sent tendrils of heat to where she sat. Finally she finished and made her way back to the door.

Things felt different now. She could feel individual strands of bamboo in the tatami mats, and she was aware of how it absorbed her steps. When Ruth came to the door, she ran her fingertips across its surface, and she noticed a tiny film of cold moisture on it that she hadn't felt before. She explored the grooves in the door handle, wondering how come she hadn't noticed them earlier. Everything around her seemed so clear.

A sudden impulse made her drop the robe to the floor, and she stood still as she concentrated on her skin and tried to feel the play of the wind. What had felt like a mere breeze before seemed much more complex now.

Ruth stepped outside, immediately aware of a change. It was warmer in here, and she could faintly smell Tom. She couldn't see or hear anything, but she felt his body closing in on her. He wrapped her in his arms, pulled her against him and rubbed something into her ass cheeks. She caught a whiff of menthol in the air. He released her and stepped back for a few minutes, waiting for the cream to do its job.

Her ass was on fire now, and the sensation demanded all her attention. She was caught by surprise when Tom spanked her ass. His hand left a brief coolness behind before the heat returned even more intensely. He spanked her again and kneaded her jiggling flesh. She wanted to have her pussy filled, it dripped with desire, and she felt on the verge of coming. Her ass connected directly to her pussy, and each slap sent another jolt of erotic pleasure through her. But it wasn't enough to give her the release she craved.

Tom lifted Ruth and laid her on the table top. She gasped. The chill of the lacquer felt like ice to her overheated cheeks. Her arousal flickered until he latched on to one of her nipples, twirling his tongue around the stiff little nub and greedily sucking on it. She moaned when he slipped a finger in her drenched pussy and nibbled her nipple.

Not enough! She wanted more, needed more to push her over the edge. Her moaning became more insistent. He silenced her with a passionate kiss, fencing her tongue with his. She pushed her hips upward, begging for more. She screamed when he spanked her sopping wet pussy. The pain flared up and morphed into blistering pleasure.

Her mind went hazy when he shoved four fingers at once into her tingling pussy. She pulled on the table to fuck herself with his hand, saying please over and over. But Ruth wasn't aware of her own words, all she knew was the consuming need to come. She was brimming over, about to burst from the myriad sensations bouncing off each other inside of her. When she finally teetered over the edge it felt like an earthquake had struck.

Tom had pushed a hitachi wand against her clit, knowing she could take it if she was this aroused. She had no idea what hit her, any coherence she had left shattered as she came. Juices spurted from her pussy, and she tensed again and again. She couldn't stop, she'd been holding back for too long. Her back arched so much it looked like it would snap.

Tom didn't level off the stimulation, even when she collapsed into her own juices. Too much! Instinctively, Ruth shied away, but Tom wanted her to be locked in orgasm, and he squeezed everything from her. She'd regret it if he didn't push her all the way.

He tossed aside the wand and grabbed her shoulders, so he could drive his cock home. Ruth couldn't escape as he drilled into her, grinding into her hypersensitive clit. She screamed in orgasm, still trying to escape. But she couldn't, he'd never let her go until he was sure she'd gotten everything she could endure.

1...678910...12