Pillar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand made a slurping noise as he pulled it from her wet gash. His threats had ramped up her arousal until she didn't think she'd be able to stand. If he stood her up right now she'd fall over and spread her legs, begging him to fuck her. The stress of a day spent wondering and worrying had weakened whatever walls she had holding her back.

"Heel."

Ruth followed Tom with none of the feline grace she'd shown earlier. All her limbs trembled so much that even crawling was an extraordinary effort. In a haze she crawled over a low wooden contraption that Tom adjusted to fit her height. He tied her elbows and knees to the contraption and waited for her to return to the world of reality. "I see I finally have your attention, little girl. I didn't expect you to be this distracted. But never mind that, let me give you an idea of what's waiting for you."

She heard the snap more than she felt it at first, but a scream burst from her lips as the pain of the hit registered in her brain. It felt as if one line of her skin had been replaced by fire.

"That's the gist of it. But first I want to go over your mistakes one more time. You suggested multiple times that someone you don't know is a slut. That's worth three strikes. You distrusted me when I acted within the bounds of what we agreed on. I'll give you five strikes for that because I want you to know how important trust is. You hid you feelings from me and let them fester for weeks.

"Granted, I was the source of your displeasure, but we talked about it and came to an agreement. If you changed your mind, you should have told me so immediately. That's another twelve strikes. This would have made your total twenty strikes. However, while I thought you were contemplating your mistakes, I found out you were touching yourself instead. I have to give you ten more strikes for that, it's the lowest I can go."

He rubbed her cheeks with the cold shaft of the crop and said

"That list earns you thirty strikes minus one. I don't know if you realize how severe a cropping that is for a novice. It's not a shame if you're scared to take it all at once. I'm giving you the choice now. Do you want to split your strikes in half and be disciplined on two separate occasions? Or do you want to take it all at once?"

The sharp pain of the first strike had faded into an incredible warmth that stretched out tendrils that stoked the fire in her pussy. What would fifteen times that sensation feel like? Not to mention thirty times. She didn't want to split it, she wanted to feel everything in the mood she was in now. "Your servant doesn't want to split her discipline, Sir."

"Good. I'll crop you in sets of five strikes, with ten seconds between each consecutive strike. I'll do my best, but there will be overlap. That can't be helped, your ass isn't that big. Between every set of five you get a short breather. I don't expect you to count and thank me this time, just focus on getting through the ordeal. I'll tell you when I start. Be sure to relax your ass cheeks or I might harm you."

The reluctance in his voice worried her, but her fear faded and blended with excitement and acceptance as his hand caressed her cheeks.

"Always remember that none of the strikes I'm giving you are for you speaking your mind. I will never discipline you for being honest."

Tom's touch disappeared and the room went quiet. Ruth could only look in front of her, and the wait seemed to last forever. The cool touch of the flap startled her, and Tom said "I'll start in five, four, three, two, one."

Snap! The first strike took her by surprise, she grunted as the pain forced tears from her eyes. Two, one... The next strike connected just an inch above the first one. Ruth thought she could handle it as he worked his way across her ass.

The first crossed hit made her scream and sob out loud. The pain multiplied as places already tender were hit again with the same intensity. But she hadn't felt anything at all until he landed a solid hit on the crease between her ass and her thighs. She let out a shriek at the pain exploding through her. Her chest heaved against the block, her breasts squashed in the tight space and all thoughts of pleasure lost in a storm of pain and misery. She hadn't been ready at all. Stupid, stupid girl.

"Twenty."

Twenty? The number took some time to seep through into her brain. She was drowning in pain and she was only at twenty? She pulled at her restraints but they didn't budge. "No more, Sir. Please, it hurts so much. I can't take any more, Sir."

Tom crouched next to her and stroked her hair. "You've gone through a lot already, little girl. I'm proud of you. If you hadn't touched yourself, everything would be done by now. Do you understand that you're allowed to stop if you can't take it, but you'll need to take the rest of the strikes as soon as you can? It'll be your responsibility to tell me when that is."

Tears ran down Ruth's cheeks as she nodded.

"So are you sure you want to stop?"

She nodded again, more strongly this time.

"Do you regret the mistakes you've made?"

She let her head hang down and said, "Yes, Sir."

"Good, I'll untie you now."

After he untied her, Tom laid Ruth over his lap. Her breathing calmed down while he worked lotion and fresh blood into her striped cheeks. When he'd done what he could, Tom just held his little girl close. The cozy warmth of the room and the safe feeling of being close to him lulled Ruth to sleep.

***

Ruth woke up tucked away in Tom's arms, she wiggled a little to get more comfy. Her ass brushed up against him and she winced. She relaxed and hoped Tom wouldn't wake up too soon so she had time before she'd have to get up. No such luck.

"Good morning, little girl. How's you tush?"

"It hurts, I'm trying not to move."

"You're missing the point then."

Tom rolled Ruth on her stomach and straddled her legs. He massaged her cheeks and she whimpered. One hand slipped between her thighs and teased her pussy until she was wet enough to take him. He edged his cock inside of her and leaned down on her sore ass.

"I need you to remember, little girl. I don't want to repeat that again."

He fucked her then, with none of his usual charm. Every thrust was a reminder, and when he finally came he laid down on top of her and buried his face in her hair.

"I have salve that'll help with any bruising. Don't avoid sitting down. You should remember what happened to you. The crop might seem cruel to you now, but I'm sure you've read at least something about people using whips. Imagine that."

He pushed his hips down against her ass, sending a fresh jolt of pain through her. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm not comfortable with harsh discipline because it might cause you to make the wrong connections to pain and certain instruments. Discipline should be linked to pleasure and reward as much as possible. So I hope that in the future I'll be able to make any discipline more pleasant."

Tom rolled off of her and Ruth sighed in relief. He pulled her close to him and said, "If you had enjoyed the cropping too much, I would've stopped. Guess what I would've done then."

"I don't know, get a whip?"

"I would've waited until you calmed down. Then I'd lower the thermostat and fetch my yellow pages. I'd shove a pen in your hand and tell you that you'd better have a decent amount of pages copied by the time I came to collect them in the morning. Sounds all kinds of fun, doesn't it? I can still do that, you know."

He squeezed her ass to punctuate that comment, but she endured it. They didn't speak further that morning. Nothing needed saying, they would keep on working as they had before. And when she felt up to completing her discipline, she would ask him for it. She wanted to.

13

Alex looked up from her books when the phone rang, she picked up.

'Alex? Tom here, I'm coming up to your dorm room right now. I've gotten directions to your room from the nice girl that let me in. By the time I'm up there your door will be unlocked, and you'll be sitting on your hands and knees on your bed, naked. Point your ass towards the door and put on some music. I hope you didn't have anything planned, because you won't be leaving your room tonight. See you in a minute, bye.'

Tom grinned when he closed the door behind him. There she was. He could see her pussy glistening. Her clothes lay scattered on the floor. She didn't hear him come in over the Prodigy blasting from her speaker and jumped when he ran his finger between her pussy lips. "I see you made it in time."

He gave her ass a little slap and patted it before he prepared the toys he'd brought. "Let's get started."

"Started? What are you going to do?"

"You need to exercise your body, Alex. I'm here to help you with that."

He kneeled behind her and kissed her thighs, sliding his hands up her legs towards her ass. He spread her cheeks and exposed her pussy to him. The tip of his tongue licked her lips and Tom got a taste of her warm juices. "You're tasty, Alex. Are you happy to see me?"

"Yes."

Alex moaned when he pushed his tongue inside of her and twirled it around. He kneaded her lush ass while his mouth trailed off and flicked her lips with the firm tip of his tongue. Her inner lips peaked out when he spread her pussy with his finger and he stabbed them with his tongue, stiffening it like a tiny sword before relaxing it again and lavishing her entire pussy with a long, slow lick.

He nibbled his way to her clit and sucked it between his lips and caressed with his tongue. But he didn't play nice for long, soon his tongue was flicking and licking her pussy without holding back. Alex mashed her ass in his face, burying his nose down her cleft. She gave a little yelp when she came.

Tom didn't let up and kept her from pulling back while she came down from her high. All he did was soften his tongue and bide his time. When she started to roll her hips again, he sucked her clit harder and rested it against the ridges of his teeth while he stabbed and flicked it with the tip of his tongue. Just as Alex was on the verge of having a second orgasm Tom pulled back and slapped her ass hard.

Alex jerked forward, caught off guard. The next three slaps hit in quick succession, two on each cheek now. Tom slipped two fingers inside her pussy, curled them up inside of her and brushed against her sensitive insides. The next slap shot through to her pussy and soon she was lost in the rhythm of pushing back on his fingers and relishing the sharp heat from the spanking.

"You're enjoying this. I like that. Do you want to come, Alex?"

"Yes! Please!"

"Show me how much."

He rolled a wide double-ended dildo under her, slick with lube. "Show me."

Alex grabbed one side of the monster and shoved it in her pussy. She moaned as it stretched her open, stuffing her to the brink.

"That's all? If you don't want to come, you can just tell me and I'll leave."

"No, I'll do it. Unh."

She pushed the behemoth in to her limit and fucked herself with it, leaning down on one elbow to keep from rolling over. Oh fuck, it was huge! She froze in orgasm when Tom slapped her ass again. He smacked her ass hard four, five, six times until her hands started moving once more. "Don't stop again, you've still got a lot to do tonight."

Tom kept slapping and kneading her ass until she had one more orgasm. He pulled out the dildo and lifted her leg so he could slip underneath her. She was soaked. His cock pointed straight at her pussy and she sank down on its length in one fluid motion. Alex moaned and leaned back on his hips, she was tired.

"I don't think so Alex. It's too soon to rest."

Her eyes flicked open when the sharp pinch of a set of clamps on her nipples hit her. It got worse as Tom pulled her forward by a chain connecting the two little torture devices. He brought her really close to him and commanded her full attention with his eyes. "I think you know what to do Alex. Keep fucking."

"Can't we wait?"

"Won't that be too simple? Do you think you'll be satisfied that way? I don't. Keep fucking, Alex. Until I allow you to stop."

Alex pushed herself back up and started riding his cock, rolling her hips to get maximal pleasure. He spanked her again, urging her to go faster. Every time her breasts swayed the clamps moved and sent a fresh jolt of electricity to her pussy. At first it was hard to bear, combined with her burning ass, but her body took her plight and morphed it into pleasure.

Tom didn't relent. When she slowed down he slapped her again. And again. He took her chain between his teeth and pulled it. His eyes flashed warnings to her. She pushed down hard on his chest so she could work her hips up and slam them back down, over and over. Always urged on by his demands. Like a horse forced by a cruel master to gallop far longer than it can stand. Tom let go of her chain and with a wicked smile on his face he said, "Alex, your ass is empty. Do something about that."

She stared down at him through a haze of swirling ecstasy. Every part of her was pulsing, sending its own signal of pleasure to her center. She couldn't understand what he was saying to her, but she knew when she felt his fingers spread a cool substance over her asshole. Tom put the dildo in her hand, and she accepted it with a nod.

Like an automaton she rested the tip against her tight hole. His hand closed around hers, and he lent her the strength she needed to impale herself a second time. She closed her eyes at the intense sensation of her ass stretched past its limits. When she couldn't go further, Alex pulled back and started a slow rhythm. Tom released her hand, grabbed both of her ass cheeks and hammered into her from below. He played her like an instrument with his teeth on her chain, never allowing her to come down from her high.

Alex had no idea how many times she'd come before she collapsed on top of him. She couldn't even be sure who she was. But she remembered the moment he came, growling deep in his chest, he'd pulled on her chain and tore it loose. She came as the sensation rushed through her, and he sucked one of her throbbing nipples as he fucked her with a few last thrusts.

Neither of them moved. Alex couldn't and Tom was stuck underneath her. He broke free and cleaned her up in the showers before he tucked her in. She was perfectly content to float around in the afterglow. Tom looked down at her sleeping form and saw that the monster dildo had fallen on the floor. Had he really forced that thing on her? He sighed and wrapped a towel around his waist before heading for the showers again.

He saw a girl hovering in front of Alex's room when he came back and winked at her when seeing him step through the door got her all flustered. He dressed, left a note and some lotion on Alex's nightstand and went home.

***

'Good morning, Alex. I figured you'd be awake by now. How are you?'

"I'm sore, but I'm getting used to waking up like that after you get your hands on me. If you're calling to know if I'm okay with what happened, then don't worry. I loved it. You were right about getting some exercise though, my arms and legs..."

'It wouldn't hurt.'

"Are you calling me fat, mister?"

'If you consider yourself fat, then by all means stay fat. I think you look great the way you are now.'

"Well, I'll let it slide for now. If you'd called five minutes earlier we'd be having a very interested audience listening in."

'What do you mean?'

"The girl you saw at my door?"

'What about her?'

"She's a friend of mine, Cathy. She thought you'd left and wanted to know all the dirty details. Imagine her surprise when you show up, naked except for a towel. I told her about you before, and I can tell you she wanted to slobber all over you."

'I thought she was cute, getting all bothered. Tell her I'm flattered, but not interested.'

"I told her you'd say that. But she's not a girl used to being told no. You're the jackpot compared to what she usually gets. She'll keep nagging me until I kill her out of pure frustration."

'I must be doing something right to get such a review. I'm flattered again. If she becomes a bother, I'll talk to her. Well, I've got to go now. Call me if you need something. Bye, Alex.'

"Bye, Tom."

Alex put down her phone and sighed when she felt her body stir. Couldn't she get a break even when she was sore?

14

Tom was having an espresso in a coffee shop near to Alex's dorm. He put his cup down when he saw the girl from the hallway pass by. Alex had told him this place was on her route home. She hadn't stopped bothering Alex about him, so it was time he did something about that. He called out to her. "Cathy?"

"Yes?"

"I've been waiting for you, I'd like it if you did me a favor."

Her expression turned from suspicious to intrigued when she recognized Tom, and a small smile curled her pretty lips. "What favor do you need?"

"I've been wanting to set up something spectacular for Alex. There's just one problem, for what I have in mind I'd need to sneak into her room at night. I could use your help to make that happen."

Cathy raised her eyebrow and said, "And why should I let you creep into the place I live in? What do you want to do to her?"

"Oh, you know what Alex likes. I don't have to draw a picture, do I? As to the why, well, I'd owe you one."

She folded her arms, her features concealed much less than the girl thought. "You'd owe me one, so that means I could ask for anything right?"

"Within reason, yes."

"Let me watch. I want to be there."

"Do you now? Why?"

"Let's say it suits my tastes."

Tom watched the girl in front of him, patiently waiting for his answer while her foot tapped away. He nodded and said, "Fine, if you play along and stay out of the way then I guess you can watch. I might even ask you to put up a little drama. That's all you'll be doing though. Here's my card, give me a call when you know of a suitable night. We'll arrange everything then."

Tom walked away to his car and glimpsed her broad, triumphant smile. Too easy, but she'd do nicely to make things more intense for Alex.

15

Tom pulled his ski mask over his head and a tingling sensation spread from his stomach. He was ready to get this started. It was a crazy plan, but there was no turning back now, it was time. Cathy had assured him that Alex was in bed, sleeping.

He carefully lifted Alex's blanket and secured a noose around her wrists. A second noose slipped up to her elbows, he pulled it tight and secured it. Her breasts were deliciously mashed together. He pinched her nose, and she gave a cute little snort before she started breathing through her mouth. Seeing his opportunity, Tom pushed a gag between her lips and buckled it. Alex crinkled her nose, but she didn't wake up. Now was the time. He slapped her cheek and ignored the muffled gasp coming from Cathy, tied up in the corner of the room.

Alex woke up with a start. All she could make out was a dark shape looming over her. Suddenly her blanket was thrown off her bed. She tried to grapple at it but she couldn't move her arms. Realization dawned on her. A hand tangled in her hair and pulled her up. She grunted in protest. The light snapped on, blinding her. Peering through her squinted eyes she could see a shape on the floor. Her eyes widened when she recognized the shape, that was Cathy!

She was wearing the dress she'd left in earlier that night, very low cut. Clearly she'd meant to pick up some guy. But she picked up the wrong guy. Her hair was a mess. One strap of her dress was torn and her make-up was smeared across her face. God, what happened to her? Alex turned her head to the man standing in the center of the room. She could only see his brown eyes.

He spoke up. "I see you understand the situation. I liked your friend, but when she told me a story about a wild girl in her dorm I was intrigued. She was a little upset when I told her I'd rather see you instead of her, but she's over that now. Aren't you Cathy?"

1...56789...12