Pillar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, take your best shot at convincing me. I'll wait for your answer.

Alex.

***

Hi Alex,

I was glad to receive your letter. It was definitely more interesting than your advert. I like how you're direct in your thoughts, we should get along just fine. I did computer sciences at the University of Leuven because I was more into programming than I was into mathematics or physics. It's a bitch to study, but I can comfortably work at home now so I have enough time to spend on my submissive.

I liked your picture, I have a soft spot for redheads. It's the only hair color that has no end to the different shades it comes in. I have nothing but praise for the rest of your body as well, you're a beautiful woman.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're not the only one judging. I see this as more than just fun, so I have to be picky.

Now, to convince you with a story.

It's already dark when you get back home, and you're happy to be inside. You lock the door behind you and flick the light switch. Nothing happens. You're confused, you didn't hear the bulb pop. You ignore it for now. It's probably just a little loose, you'll screw it in later.

You make your way into the living area and again the lights don't respond. Is there a power outage? You look around and see the on-light of your stereo blinking, a red dot in the dark. Something's wrong, you should keep quiet. It's too dark, all the curtains must be closed. You don't remember ever doing that. Your heart races as you grope for the door handle behind you.

A hand grips your wrist and with a sudden twist, your arm is wrenched against your back. Your mouth is blocked, you can't scream. You're forced on the tip of your toes to keep your shoulder from popping. A loop of coarse rope slips around your wrists and in a series of deft movements your arm is tied to your neck. If you relax your arm even a little, you get choked. A gag is shoved into your mouth and locked behind your head. Before you can recover from what's happening, your arms are tied together behind your back.

You stand there, panicking in the dark. The stranger moves away from you, and you hear him screw the lights back in. The sudden brightness blinds you, and you stumble as he pushes you towards the living area. His strong hand on your arm keeps you from falling. Instinctively you try to shake of his touch, and he slaps you in the face.

"Ungrateful bitch."

You're pushed to the center of the room. The table is the only thing that isn't off to the side. How long has he been in here? Who is this guy? Any questions you might have dissolve into the fear you feel as he stands before you. His dark eyes are the only part of his face that's visible through his ski mask. He takes out a knife, unfolds it in front of you and tests the edge on his finger. A drop of blood wells up, he smears the blood on your face and follows the line he painted with the tip of the knife. The cold steel scratches over your skin, and you hold still, in fear of being cut.

He slashes your shirt and tears it open with his hands, buttons pop as the fabric rips. You squeak in fear when he slips the knife between your breasts and snaps your bra with a flick of the knife. Your breasts are exposed now, thrust forward because your arms are tightly tied behind your back. His hand mauls your breast, and he groans in pleasure as he feels your heavy tit in his hand.

"Look at these. They look like they're made to be fucked and slapped. I bet you love getting your tits fucked. Probably gets you off."

He drags the edge of the knife across your nipple and you scream into the gag. "Oh, I'd love to hear you scream. But I can't have anyone hear you. Especially when I'm fucking your ass, fuck, I'd bet you'd squeal like a pig when I'm tearing you up. But don't worry, scream all you want. I'll wipe my cock on your slut face and tits when I'm done with you, so you can get my come where you want it the most. Oh, fuck, I'm going to love this."

Now, I went pretty extreme with this one. I guessed that since it's a piece of fantasy, I should set the scene and have you imagine the rest. You're not struggling in this scene, but I was making a point. I can make it impossible for you to struggle, not through brute force but with technique. You could feel this helpless and so afraid you don't know if you're going to piss yourself or cream your panties. I could let you try and escape my apartment, and you'd never succeed. I'll use you roughly, and I'll give you your rape fantasies.

Given the range of possibilities, it's very important that we talk about your limits and how far you want to go. The story above can go in many different directions. Do you want to be surprised? Things like this feel more real if they're unexpected. That's just one important issue, there are many more. Please be clear about what you want.

If you go through with this, prepare to deal with some intense emotions during and after. Not only yours, but mine as well. I don't know how this will affect me, and I guess you don't either. We'll have to be more involved than normal play demands because we'll need to support each other. I'll be available if you need me, but let me repeat: I don't want to make this into a relationship.

I think this letter has gone on for long enough, so I'll end it here. My cell number is included with the letter, I propose to meet in the Barista coffee shop in Leuven on the 16th at 2PM. Text me to change the hour.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Tom

4

Tom was early and had finished his first double espresso long before Alex showed up. He marveled at her heavy curls of deep mahogany and auburn hair. Strand of copper shone through, giving her locks a warm shine. The rest of her was a disappointment. It wasn't her figure, she was buxom and undoubtedly feminine.

No, his problem was how she presented herself. Her garish make-up drowned out the bright cobalt of her eyes. The blush she had applied accented the natural paleness of her skin in a cheap way. Make-up style is a personal choice and to a certain extent something men should shut up about, but a sense of style and clothing is a basic aesthetic necessity. When Alex walked into the coffee place, her appearance screamed slut. She wore a low cut red top, which wasn't dark enough and clashed with her hair. Her tacky black latex mini skirt clung to her hips and to top it all off, she was wearing fishnet stocking above black full heels.

It hurt his sense of what feminine appeal was. "This is what you wear to a first meeting?"

"What?"

"You're a woman, have some pride in that. Your appearance should tantalize. Is that what you think someone who responds to your add wants?"

Angry at his rudeness, even before they'd introduced themselves, she snapped at him. "It's worked before."

"Has it now? Well isn't that great for you. Give me one reason why I shouldn't up and leave right now."

His response stunned her. He'd been polite in his writing, although very hot and on edge at times. She had obsessed about her clothes, because she wanted to give herself the best chance at seducing him. There had to be an end to her streak of guys who couldn't even come close to giving her what she needed. She wanted to explore and this seriously annoyed man in front of her had entire worlds for her to discover, she knew it. His reaction to the thought of some slut duping him spoke volumes about him. What could she say to him? She was a slut, in the worst sense of the word. "I'm sorry, Tom."

"You're sorry? Do you even realize why I'm angry?"

She shook her head.

"A woman is more than a body. When you put yourself on full display, you deny there's any need for me to look into your personality. It's a statement there's nothing to you. Tell me, did you just bullshit something together so you could have a laugh after you got laid?"

"No."

Her voice sounded strangled even to herself, she was completely off balance. The tigress inside of her felt more like a cowering whelp.

"No?"

He waited for her to expand on her answer and took the time to regain his composure. "Well? No is not an answer."

"It's just, I wanted to be sure."

"Sure of what?"

"Sure you'd want me."

Seconds ticked away in silence, and Alex shuffled in her seat. Her breasts jiggled in her revealing top, something they were both aware of.

"Fine. I'll stay. What do you want to drink? I'll order while you go wash your face."

"Double espresso please. I'll be quick."

She hurried to the bathroom, still shaken. When she came back her eyes had come to live. She was still blushing from scrubbing off her make-up, and it made her look fresh and vibrant.

"I got you a raspberry tart as an apology for being rude. I really am sorry. Come, please have a seat."

He held out her chair for her, and the sudden turnaround surprised Alex, but she accepted his kindness. "Thanks, but you didn't have to buy me anything."

"I don't mind, I already paid for it so you might as well enjoy it. Let me get right to it, why did you write that advert?"

The tone of his voice told her she would do good to be honest, she sighed. "I didn't think I'd have to tell you this, but here goes. I'm easy, I was easy in high school, and I really caught my stride when I got to university. It's not that I'm stupid, my body needs it. But so many guys just suck at sex and all they do is leave me horny. It makes me angry. So I put out an advert out to find someone who'd have a clue on how to give me what I want. I've tried other dominants, but they never delivered. It's the actual sex I want, the physical."

She put her head in her hands and in a choked voice she said, "I'm so sick of it, so sick of the constant desire. I just need to feel like I've had enough so I can get on with things, so I can concentrate. I can't believe I'm telling you this."

Her eyes were wild when she looked up at him, he could see the pain hidden behind them.

"I think I get it, Alex. Thank you for telling me, that was brave of you. As a reward, please let me take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"A shop, nothing weird. I'll give you the address so you can call it in to your friend."

"My friend?"

He sighed and took out his own cell. "You didn't tell anybody where you were and with who? That's a rookie mistake, Alex. It could've cost you dearly."

"Cost me what?"

He just shook his head and wouldn't say more.

***

A bit later Alex found herself in a changing booth, undressing. From behind the curtain Tom said, "So, what happened after you read my second letter?"

She paused with her tight skirt just below her ample, round cheeks. What had happened? She'd reread his little story a couple times until she could imagine herself in the grip of a stranger who had waiting in her home to rape her. It had led a life of its own and had taken her imagination hostage for a long time.

"Well, what happened? Did you play with yourself?"

Blushing bright red into the mirror she answered, "Yes."

"You know, this store is pretty quiet. You can do whatever you want in your booth and nobody would figure it out. Except for me of course, I'd know everything going on behind that thin curtain. I'll give you some time to yourself while I go and pick out some clothes for you."

He chuckled as he walked away. Damn him! She rested her forehead against the cool mirror. One hand disappeared in her panties, and the other cupped one of her breasts. God, she was wet. She closed her eyes and fragments of her earlier fantasies flashed through her mind. She slipped a finger inside and fingered herself, tweaking her nipple at the same time.

What was she doing? She opened her eyes and saw herself in her lewd position, as if she couldn't even wait to take off all of her clothes before she touched herself. What if Tom came in right now, mashed her tits against the mirror and fucked her here? She furiously rubbed her clit at that thought, giving her a small but satisfying orgasm. She couldn't hold back her moaning though, and she jumped when she heard Tom laughing.

"That was quick. If you have your hands free you can put these on."

She could imagine the grin plastered on his face. How long had he been there? Ashamed and excited she undressed and had a look at the clothes he'd brought. They were unexpected. A pale grey blouse, tight on her breasts but flaring out towards the bottom. A loose dark blue skirt and a soft cotton scarf resembling the cobalt of her eyes to finish the picture. She looked good. The blouse highlighted her breasts and her waist but not her love handles. The colors made her eyes stand out, and her skin seemed like creamy silk in comparison to the light grey of the blouse.

She was admiring herself when the curtains slid open, and Tom took in her transformed reflection. "Ah, much better. The next time we meet, I hope to see you wearing something more this style. Simplicity always flatters beauty."

Alex smiled at the compliment and ran her hands over the blouse. This wasn't bad at all.

***

They went for a walk after they left the store and talked, to explain what they wanted. Eventually they sat down for a drink, and Alex glanced down at her purchases and pouted. "You could've bought those for me, you know. I'm not rich."

Tom smiled and shook his head. "Who buys clothes for someone he just met? And besides, nobody forced you to buy them. You could've left them in the store."

"There's that. So now what?"

"We talk a little more, finish our drinks and go home."

"Your place or mine?"

Tom shook his head and said, "Neither. I don't put out on the first date, especially not if it's your kind of date."

"You're not backing off are you?"

"No, I want to go through with it."

"Just not today."

"Yes. Do you like music?"

"What? Why?"

Tom shrugged and said, "No reason in particular, just name some genre you've listened to recently."

"Dubstep."

"Will next Wednesday work for you?"

"Sure."

"Good, I'll pick you up from your dorm at 7 PM. I've got to go now."

He finished his drink, got up to leave and put some cash on the table. He walked up to Alex, lifted her chin towards him and then swept down like a hungry falcon, devouring her lips. His hand tangled in her red locks, and he pulled her against him. She was limp in her chair as his tongue subdued hers, and he claimed her mouth. When he released her, there was fire in his eyes, and he whispered, "Make sure you're ready."

5

"Go on in, make yourself at home."

Alex felt out of place in Tom's apartment. Her own student room was cramped and cluttered. Everything fit in this place. A crude sketch of a stormy sea drew her eyes. The bold strokes echoed the violence of the waves crashing down. A tiny boat was inevitably smashed between the swirling blues. Her eyes drifted down to see a delicate vase decorated with a beautifully depicted shipwreck turned coral reef. Tom said, "Do you like the sketch? I put it up because I knew you were coming."

His arms closed around her from behind, and he hissed in her ear, "Do you want to see it up close, with your tits mashed against the cupboard?"

He slipped one hand in her panties and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, she groaned at the intrusion.

"You're wet already. I'm surprised you even wore panties tonight. Unbutton your blouse, Alex."

She gasped when he fingered her hard with three fingers. She could barely focus on the buttons, but she kept going. When she popped the last button, she felt something cool against her breast. Snip. He cut her bra! Bastard! A groan escaped him when he laid hands on her ample tits.

Alex struggled now, angry at him for cutting up her stuff. But he was ready for her and pulled on her nipples, forcing her forward. His knees pushed in the hollow of her knees, and her legs folded under her own weight. He pulled her scarf loose and quickly bound her wrists behind her back. Her panties got cut away, and he smacked her ass hard when she tried to wriggle free. But she didn't give up, so he smacked her again and again, until she submitted, each slap hard and unyielding. The fire in her ass spread to her pussy, and she lost all strength to struggle.

With no respite he pushed her head down and slammed into her from behind, her face and tits mashed against the cold floor. Every thrust resounded with a slap and pushed her forward until she bumped into the couch. Oh god! Yes! Her face was buried in her hair, and a blurry darkness enveloped Alex. She let out a strangled moan when an orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy clenched hard on his cock, but he didn't slow down. He took her like a wild animal, and she loved every second of it.

When he pulled out, Alex felt empty. Her hair was the perfect handle to drag her forward, waddling on her knees. Her tits jiggled when he pulled her up and shoved her against the cupboard under the picture. He stretched her drenched snatch with four fingers and pumped it at a furious pace. Her knees buckled under the sensation, and he slapped her ass again. "I hope you're ready."

Two fingers slipped up her ass, loosening it. He jammed in a third and twisted, making her gasp. She came again when he wet his dick in her pussy, the burn in her ass toppled her over the edge.

"Put your tits on the cupboard."

He pushed her forward so her tits were flattened against the sleek wood. She cried out as he shoved his cock up her ass. Slapping her ass with both hands on every thrust he sent hot ripples of pain and pleasure through her body. She came and felt as if she were drowning in the violent sea she was staring at, sunk deep under the waves into deeper currents that tossed her around. She couldn't even fathom what else lay hidden in the dark waters.

"And now your last hole."

He pushed her down on her knees again and pulled her head behind her shoulders, stretching her neck. He pushed his cock down her throat and grabbed her tits. Her lungs screamed for air as he bottomed out, but his rock hard cock kept sliding up and down her throat. He finally exploded and filled her mouth with his come. She swallowed and collapsed down on the floor, exhausted. Through bleary eyes she looked up at him, not quite understanding how come she felt so completely exhausted and satisfied. "What just happened?"

Her voice sounded weak and although Tom was breathing just as heavily as she was, he grinned. "You got what you came here for. I've got more planned, but it's still early."

Her eyes widened, and she shied away a little, he laughed.

"Not right away, Alex. You need some rest. I was a little rough with you after all."

She snorted. "A little? That was a little? God, when you fucked my mouth... I've never even imagined doing it like that. You're mental aren't you?"

"I might be, just a little. Come sit with me, I have something for you."

He pulled out a black box and gave it to her. She removed the lid and had a peek, inside there was a sexy set of black lacy lingerie with white pinstripes.

"Oh wow, this is really nice Tom."

"If you break something you pay for it. I got your sizes from the lady in the shop."

She gave an absent nod as she ran her finger over the delicate lace. It was the first time she owned anything like this. It would cradle her breasts and hint at what was beneath the delicate layer of fabric. "What about buying clothes for people you've just met?"

"Well, this is different."

"I guess it is."

"Do you want to relax?"

She smiled and put the lingerie back in its box. "Yeah, I think I can do that."

They watched a Jimmy Carr DVD, had some refreshing Mexican food and used the time to get to know each other better.

"This isn't what I expected, Tom. I thought we'd fuck until we dropped, talk about it for a while and then split. But here I am, relaxing with some food after you jumped me the moment I set foot in your place."