Pillar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the least I can do, considering. You want any more?"

"Oh no, I'm fine."

They settled back into the sofa, and Alex put her head on his leg. She half expected him to politely brush her off but he didn't. He did slide his hand up her blouse from time to time, to knead her full breasts. She enjoyed the attention and leaned back a little, to give him better access. After some time he got up and said, "Come, let me show you what's next."

He helped her up and walked off to the study, and she hurried after him. To Alex the study seemed to stem from the past when talk shows still featured men in suits smoking cigars and drinking scotch. "What are we going to do here?"

"You're going to stand in the center of that rug. We'll see what happens."

Confused she obeyed him and watched him as he tinkered with his stereo. The first pulse of bass hit her and vibrated through her body. She gasped and closed her eyes, overwhelmed by the music that surrounded her and wrapped her in a blanket of earthly sensations. She got into the groove, and her hands slid across her body as she responded to the warbling sounds. Her hips swayed to the slow, grinding rhythm. During a small lull in the music she opened her eyes and made eye contact with Tom. She shivered when she saw him take in her every move.

The bass roared back to life, and she arched her back, thrusting her chest forward as she inched her hands upwards. She fondled her naked breasts through the taut fabric of her blouse. Heat built inside of her, even more so because he was watching. One hand disappeared in her skirt, and her hips rocked on her fingers to the slow heartbeat of the music. The unrelentingly intense sound coddled her in a cocoon that shut her off from the world. It resonated within her and transformed her desire to something special.

She struggled to unbutton her blouse, she had to feel her own skin. Her breasts fell out of the tight blouse, and she rolled her nipples between her fingers. Her moans were mute in the chaos. She felt incapable of being tender with her body, the continued storm of bass and screeching filled her with a need to make her body feel what her ears heard. She squeezed her breast and enjoyed how the vibrations intensified everything. Her juices were flowing now, and she wanted to come.

The music built up to a massive climax, and she rose along with the crescendo as she furiously rubbed her clit. A tidal wave of bass swept her away into orgasm, and the joined sensation blasted through her. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her body writhed and ground, unable to stand still, unable to calm down. She was still riding the wave of her orgasm when Tom picked her up and dropped her on the desk. Dazed, Alex spread her legs, she needed him inside of her.

They locked eyes and moved as one, guided by the rhythm. His sweater rubbed over her exposed breasts. Her body was lost to her. Neither did Tom think of what he was doing. A slow buildup in the sound made him grind into her with his hips. The sound grew again, came to a tilting point and then plunged into a deep warbling mess. The sturdy desk shook under the force of his thrusts when he took the plunge as well. Alex grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close, mashing her tits against his chest and meeting him thrust for thrust with all the power she had.

This wasn't fucking, this was dancing, grinding and desperately trying to share how the deep reverberations of the music affected them. Tom came with his cock buried deep inside of her and collapsed on top of her, lost in his pleasure as it danced with the sound. He enjoyed the wonderful softness of the beautiful woman beneath him and the music, always the music. They didn't stir until the mix stopped. Tom half dragged her to his reading chair where he plopped her into his lap and put his arms around her. "A thank you from me to you, to make up for the scary stuff."

She mumbled some unintelligible reply and seemed perfectly happy to just snooze, so he let her.

6

'Alex? It's Tom, I'm just calling to check up and see if everything is okay.'

"Oh I'm great, if you don't count my pussy, my ass and my neck. God, you wrecked me."

'Well, it's good to hear your sense of humor is still intact. Everything else okay, nothing you want to tell me?'

"No, really, I'm fine. I enjoyed myself. I loved all of it and slept like a baby afterward."

'Ah, that's good to know. I was a little worried. Well, I'm just checking up. Take care and if something does come up, don't hesitate to call if you suddenly feel bad. I'll get to you as soon as I get your message.'

"Ok, I'll do that."

'Bye Alex.'

"Bye Tom."

Alex closed her eyes and pushed the phone against her crinkled brow. She thought back. Sure, it had hurt, but that had just made it better. She rubbed her pussy through her panties and winced at the tenderness, but she didn't stop. Memories of her face getting mushed into the floor flooded her, and her fingers acted as the cock pumping her. She was surprised at how fast she came. Shit. She was in trouble.

***

"Tom, it's Alex here."

'Oh, hi Alex, how are you?'

"I'm fine. I was just wondering, last time you called you didn't say anything about meeting up again so I was thinking... You know, when we could meet up again?"

'Well, I honestly didn't expect to hear from you so soon. I was planning on calling next week. Let me think. Wednesday works for me next week. Same time?'

"Yeah, that's great. Whatever works for you, I'll be ready."

'Ok, I'll come pick you up again.'

"Great, see you soon then."

Thank god, he hadn't forgotten her.

7

Tom opened his front door and showed Alex in with a sweep of his hand. "Make yourself at home, Alex. I realized I never asked for your full name, what is it?"

"Alexandra Petra Mihaela Iglinski."

"I love that name. Your whole family is Russian?"

"Half, my grandparents came here from Novosibirsk to find their luck far away from the Soviets. Deda used to curse at how warm and wet Belgium is, but I know he liked his life here better."

"He used to?"

Her faint smile faded, and she looked away. "He worked in a steel mill, they didn't accept his degree here. He got really sick from some chemicals, but he's resting in peace now. I know he's happy because he can finally be with Babushka again. She died on the way here."

"I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"I don't mind. It's been five years, I can live with it now. He was a great man and an even better grandfather."

He pulled her against him in a bear hug and squashed her against him. She felt comforted by the strength of his embrace. He released her and held her at arm's length, a smile on his face. "Dinner might cheer you up. Come, I'll explain."

He pulled out a chair and plopped her down, leaving her confused by the change of pace. "I like to cook, but not every day. It's just too much work. So I cook a lot when I have the time or I feel like it. Everything I don't eat goes in the freezer. Last time I noticed you enjoy spicy food. For tonight I have Thai green curry, cashew chicken and chili con carne. There are twelve little plates on the table, reheat them for a minute and they're fine to eat.

"Four of them are extra spicy, four are just spicy and the remaining four are pleasantly hot. I like to take part of the food out and then add more spice to the rest. I know which is which, so you'll have to choose. After you choose, one of us feeds the other. But remember, what goes around comes around. Also, you can't taste your dish before you feed it to the other. Got it?"

She shook her head at the silly game, but she smiled anyway. The dinner battle was on. Tom pulled a poker face at first, which lasted until she saw a twitch in his eye when she shoved a large spoon full of extra spicy chili in his mouth. He responded with a heaped spoon of mild cashew chicken, making Alex almost choke as she laughed at the disappointed look on his face. She drew out her sounds of delight and asked for more. He got even with the next plate though, her eyes bulged at the heat packed into the green curry. And so it went, laughing at each other's surprised faces and having a good time. With the meal over and the dishes cleared, Tom said "Ready for another game?"

"What've you got in mind?"

"Let's play tag. If I can catch you and pin you in less than three minutes, you have to give me the best head you know how to give. If you can escape, I'll do the same for you."

"Only three minutes?"

"Trust me Alex, it'll be plenty."

He grinned at her, and it made her feel as if he knew something she didn't.

"How can you be so sure? I can fight."

"I hope you do, but I'll still catch you."

"Oh really?"

She folded her arms underneath her breasts, pushing them upward. "Fine. If you think you can catch me that easily, let's see you do it. I'll giggle when you're eating me out."

He laughed and said, "I'll go get a timer and set it, we'll count down from ten and then we go."

Alex was barefoot and ready to bolt. Tom stood a couple of meters away from her, completely relaxed. He counted down. Ten, nine... She looked at him and sized him up, before she tried to find an escape path. Three, two, one. She ran off to the side and shielded herself with the table, but Tom didn't follow her, instead he ran to the table and shoved it hard. It slid over the floor until it bumped into the wall.

He'd trapped her, with no easy way out. She made a break for it and crawled under the table. Freedom beckoned when he grabbed her ankle, she kicked behind her, but he intercepted her leg. She kept struggling as he pulled her from under the table, but it didn't matter, he had her under control. He flipped her on her back, and she tried to beat him off of her.

His legs locked her hips in place while he fended off her fists. She tried to wriggle free, kicking and squirming, but it was no use. He caught both her arms, pushed them to the floor and kept them in place with one hand. With the other he pushed her chin aside and put his mouth on her throat, sucking hard to make sure he left a bright red hickey. As he came up, there was a smile on his face. "You did well, Alex."

"It's not over yet!"

"You're not getting away."

His free hand kneaded her breast through her shirt, distracting her as he bent down to kiss her. She turned her head away, so he trailed kisses along her jaw line and settled for her earlobe and nibbled it. Her resistance weakened as her body responded to him. He tried to kiss her again and this time she let him, the kiss turned triumphant and possessive. She couldn't have turned away from it even if she'd wanted to. He had her.

When the alarm went off, Tom released her and stood up. She glared at the hand he held out, grabbed it with both of hers and pulled hard, getting some satisfaction out of the little bow she forced him to make. She'd wanted the win. But a bet is a bet. A smile came to her lips, she'd make him regret his little victory. "You win, I'll pay up. Can you go sit on the armchair over there?

He winked at her, smiling as he relaxed in the armchair. "Let's see what you've got."

She threw her bra to the side and started swaying on a slow, grinding rhythm. Her hands slipped through her hair and her unrestrained breasts jiggled under the thin fabric of her blouse. She opened one button, exposing a bit of her skin. Tom leaned forward a little as she played with the second one. She pushed her breasts together to show him a glimpse of her hidden treasure. When she finally popped the button, the bulge in his pants made her smile.

The sway of her breasts was hypnotic as she stepped towards Tom and bent forward. She ran her hands over his inner thighs, stopping short of where he wanted her to go. Alex straddled his lap and pushed her soft mounds against him, rolling her hips. They could feel each other's heat, how eager they were for each other. She smothered him in her cleavage and didn't give him time to breathe as she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. Her body writhed against his, and he could feel the touch of her warm skin.

She offered him her nipple, and he hungrily took it in his mouth, licking and sucking it. As a reward for his efforts, she pushed down harder on his cock, he groaned and his hips bucked up. It had to be steel right now. She got back up and winked before she turned around and slowly lowered her skirt, revealing her round cheeks. Her blouse dropped on the floor next to her skirt. She settled down on his crotch, with her back to him, and teased herself with one hand down her panties.

Alex moaned as she curved her back and put her head on Tom's shoulder to give him a full view of what she was doing. Tom tensed his body, but she didn't care. She twisted her nipples and added another finger. She licked her fingers clean and sucked them just before she pulled Tom in for a slow, smoldering kiss. He was panting when she ended her kiss. A predatory smile came to her face, he had no idea what was still to come. She slid down his body and kneeled between his legs.

Alex looked up at Tom and winked before she nipped his shaft through the thick layer of jeans. She chuckled when his hips jerked at that, he was ready. Once his pants were gone, she nibbled on his shaft before his boxers went as well.

She looked up at him and sucked his balls into her mouth one by one, he groaned at finally feeling her warm mouth on his cock. Her tongue trailed up his shaft and stopped just short of the edge of his cock head. She ran her tongue back down and then blew softly, cooling her saliva. She worked her way back up and took just his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

Then she stabbed his little slit, before she drove his tool deeper into her mouth. Tom groaned in pleasure when her tongue spiraled around his cock on the way back up. Her teeth caught the edge of his tip and Alex pulled further back, scraping it while she ran stabbed his little slit with her tongue.

She wanted a little break, so she ran some saliva down her tongue into her cleavage and nestled his cock between her tits. She massaged her breasts, rubbing them together and kneading them around his cock. Tom fucked her tits and from time to time Alex popped his head into her mouth and took it deep inside one inch at a time.

After several rounds of this, Alex stood up and took of her panties. She turned around and showed off her round cheeks before she nestled his cock into the crack of her ass and rubbed up against him. It was time for her test. She took his shaft in a firm grip just beneath the head and lowered herself so she could tease him with her hot pussy, popping just the tip inside before she pulled it out again and ran it through her warm juices. She released her grip and as slowly as she could she lowered her tight, dripping pussy all the way down on his cock.

Tom's hands drifted towards her hips, and she could imagine how difficult it was for him to hold back. She grinned and lifted off his cock. This time she put it on her asshole and let the tip pop in and out of her hole. The visual of his cock slipping in and out of her ass almost pushed him over the edge, but he clenched his teeth and held on. She turned around and offered him her breasts again. A moan escaped her when he swallowed her nipple whole and gently bit down.

"I'm going to do this two more times and then you can go wild. No earlier."

Tom closed his eyes as her words sank in. His hand balled into fists and his knuckles were white with tension. She waited patiently for his answering nod and kneeled again. He was holding on for dear life, and they both knew it.

She had to be more careful with his cock now, it was so sensitive it could pop any time. What a great way to spend her time. Tom lost control over his body, and his hips bucked in response to everything Alex did to him. But he endured, his control over the crucial part was steel.

After she finished the last repetition, she settled between his legs and took his cock in her mouth. Alex put his hands on her head, and she felt the tension in his hands. She drove down, impaling her face on his cock. He shuddered as her throat sealed around him. She came back up for air and then dived down again, taking his full length with ease. His self-control shattered, and he pulled her head back up only to drive it back down again. She helped him impale her face on his throbbing shaft. Her head flew up and down as they fucked her throat in tandem.

Tom let out an animal cry as he came and shot his come deep down her throat. When his faculties finally returned, he realized she'd been choking on his cock for easily half a minute. He released her so she could breathe and looked at her through squinted eyes. "That was one of the best orgasms ever, hands down."

"So I won after all?"

He chuckled and said, "Feeling as I do now, I'd say I'm the one who won out big time. Come here, I don't want you sitting on the floor."

Alex grinned in response. "So do you have any more games, I'm on a roll. I feel like getting me another win."

"Later, I'm not up for it right now."

She chuckled and plopped down in the couch, content to wait. After a while Tom stirred and said, "I wasn't planning on dessert, but I feel like it now. There's chocolate ice cream and black current sorbet in the freezer, could you do me a favor and go get them?"

"I didn't break you did I? "

"Oh shut up. Don't worry about me, I'll recover."

They sat together in the sofa and enjoyed dessert. Tom was still savoring his treat when Alex asked, "So what's the next game? I'm feeling left out."

"It's a simple game. The first one to come loses and is the other's prize."

"What? How am I supposed to win that?"

"That's not my problem is it?"

"It's unfair."

"It might be, but I don't think you'll mind being my prize."

She let out a startled cry when he lifted her to his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He carried her to the bedroom and slapped her bouncing ass along the way. He threw her on the bed, flipped up her legs and pushed them down beside her head. Alarmed, Alex said, "What are you doing?"

"Me? Something you'll like."

Restraints appeared from under a pillow and in no time Tom secured her ankles to the two bedposts behind her head. He put leather cuffs on her hands and admired his work. Her legs were stretched out in a very wide, lewd V. "I can see how wet your little pussy is, Alex."

"I'll play! Just untie me, this is embarrassing."

"Alex, we started the moment I explained the game to you. I take it you remember the rules?"

He pulled apart her pussy lips and easily pushed two fingers inside.

"No, please. Not like this. Oh."

He flicked his tongue over her clit and cut off her weak pleas. "You're enjoying yourself from what I can see, so why struggle? Do you need proof to believe it? I have a camera in my bedroom, isn't that great?"

With a laugh he gave her inner thighs a spank, and he took a camera from a drawer in his bedside cupboard.

"Tom! No pictures! Untie me, now!"

He ignored her, and she tried to stretch out her arms to untie one of her legs, but she couldn't reach it. "Tom, please... No pictures."

"Are you sure about that? They're going to be really good. Like this one."

He zoomed in on her stretched out legs and snapped a series of pictures. "How many people have seen pictures of your dripping pussy?"

She made a noise and doubled her efforts to get loose.

"Alex, you're making this difficult for me. I'll have to tie your hands now."

He fastened a long belt under her breasts and pulled the chain connecting the two bracers underneath it. "There, now you can play with those amazing tits of yours. The faster you come, the faster I win."

He spanked her, alternating between her inner thighs and her ass. Alex's skin reddened and her pussy got even wetter. She tried to shy away from his camera, but she couldn't escape it. He snapped pictures of her right after he slapped her, capturing her response in all its honesty. "Look at you squirming, you love modeling for me, don't you?"