Pillar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some recovery time Tom looked around, but to his surprise the one other passenger in their cart was still where he'd been. He straightened up Ruth and on his way to the bathroom stall he saw that the man was wearing headphones. Poor guy.

When he came back to their seat, Tom said, "Ruth, go clean up in the toilet. Wipe up as much as you can with your panties and then give them to our friend in the back. The poor guy didn't hear a thing of what we were doing. You can go now."

Ruth stared at him. How could he so offhandedly tell her to do something embarrassing like that? They were in the clear and still he wanted her to practically tell a stranger they'd been having sex behind his back. The thought sent a twinge through her body. Would he smell it and use it to jack off while he thought of her?

When she made it back to her seat, she caught the head of the guy popping around the edge of his seat and the obvious disappointment when he noticed Tom sitting next to her. She ignored him and just relaxed against Tom's warm body. She wasn't wearing any underwear and she reeked of sex, but she was so at ease she felt she could happily die then and there. It was almost a disappointment to have to leave their seats and start their trip.

9

Alex walked through the park gate at a brisk pace, it was nippy outside.

Two weeks since we last met, and he makes me come here of all places. This'd better be good, real good. He's even got me wearing running gear, god knows why. I hope he didn't invite me for a run. That would suck.

Alex's thoughts were rudely interrupted when a hand closed over her mouth. An arm wrapped around her and dragged her into some thick bushes. Twigs caught in her hair and scraped her hands as she flailed her arms, desperate to find something to grab on to. Anything that would help her regain her balance so she could fight. Oh god, oh god, please help me!

A hard shove in her back toppled her forward, and she landed face down in the dirt. Before she could crawl away, a heavy weight pressed down in the center of her back, trapping her. A rag was shoved in her mouth until she thought her jaw would snap.

Her nostrils flared as she struggled to breathe. The man grabbed her arms and pulled them flat against her back, wrists to elbows. She heard the sound of duct tape, and a chill came over her. If he taped her up she'd never escape. She fought to prevent him from binding her, but it was hard to put any strength on her shoulders and knees. The battle was lost. Tears came to her eyes as the tape locked her arms in place.

He relieved the pressure on her back, and she immediately tried to right herself, get on her knees, anything. But she failed, her arms paralyzed her. He spread her legs, and she heard the sound of duct tape again, what was he doing? She couldn't close her legs anymore! He'd taped a stick to her ankles. Oh god! She panicked now she was completely helpless. Escape! That one thought trumped every other, screw if it was possible or not.

The man yanked her on her knees and stepped back to admire her. He wore a black ski mask which revealed only his deep brown eyes. He crouched in front of her and ran his finger over her cheek. She pulled back.

"Look at you, all tied up. You didn't think this was the plan when I called you here did you?"

What was the guy saying? Was he taking her for someone else? She shook her head to loosen gag so she could tell him he had the wrong girl and to beg him to let her go.

"You say no now, but how long do you think that will last? I know you Alex, I know what you like."

Alex blinked her eyes, astonished that this guy knew her name. She'd never been here before at this time and still he knew her name, who was this guy? Her eyes bulged as realization struck, and she recognized the familiar brown disks. Of course! It was Tom, the bastard had tricked her again. As much as that knowledge relieved her, she still felt uncomfortable with the situation. This was different. She had no idea how she would feel about this. He touched her cheek, and she instinctively pulled back again.

"You can stop this before anything else happens. Blink three times if that's what you want. If you keep going, but you feel like you want to stop later on, start shaking your head sideways and then up, then sideways again. You get the picture. Now, your answer."

He gripped her chin in one hand and forced her to look at him. Her mind raced as it tried to work up a solution. She failed to untangle her emotions, but she wanted to go through with it. Emotions could be dealt with later. She didn't blink.

"Great, let me see what I've caught then."

He took out his safety scissors and cut open her sweater, t shirt and sporting bra to reveal her chest to him. Her nipples stiffened in the chill wind, and he whistled. "Nice big tits you've got there girl, at least a good big handful."

He rolled one of her little nubs between his fingers and pulled it sharply, she jerked forward with a muffled yelp.

"But I'll get to those later, there's more to see."

He slipped his scissors into her sweatpants and quickly cut along her crotch, removing what little protection she had left. Heat built inside her as her body responded to her predicament. The breeze playing on her clammy skin made her very aware of her surroundings, of the possibility of being discovered. In the time he took to reach the back of her sweatpants, she'd given in to her own fantasies.

Tom pulled down both flaps of what used to be her pants and revealed all of her to him. "You've got everything you need in all the right places and then some."

He grabbed her breasts from behind, squeezed his fingers together and dug them deep in her tender breast flesh. It stung when he slapped her tits and twisted, pulled and pinched her nipples. Hot sparks of pain and pleasure shot down and fanned the heat in her loins. Tom kept fondling her as he whispered in her ear. "It's dumb to come here so late at night. They close the gates to the park when it gets dark. You know what that means right? Nobody's coming to help you. You're mine for the night."

He twisted her nipples hard to let the message sink in and kept them twisted until she squirmed to break free.

"I'll warm you up a little for later, no sense in hurting you. But I'm taking it all girl, you're not leaving here until I'm done with you."

Muffled pleas for mercy escaped her gag, but he ignored them. She squirmed and tried to shy away when she felt cold plastic slide into her pussy. The toy started to hum inside of her. She was soaking wet already, but he didn't mention it.

His fingers touched her ass, and she clenched her ass to stop them from sliding up her tight hole, but he pushed through her resistance. The cold lube softened the burn of her ass being stretched, and he worked the stuff inside of her. She cried out when he pushed a plug inside of her and swayed when it started to vibrate.

Tom walked around her and pulled out his hard cock. "All done now. What's happening next is you sucking me off, plain and simple. If you bite or even think about biting, you'll regret it. Look around you, I can find a couple switches that'll leave your ass bleeding. Nod if you understand what I'm getting at."

She nodded and squeezed her eyes shut at the humiliation. Her jaw ached when he removed the gag, and she clenched her teeth as hard as she could, unwilling to take his cock in her mouth when he pushed it against her lips.

"Open. Don't test me."

She opened her mouth and tried to take only his head inside, but he had different plans. Both his fists tangled in her curls, and he used them as handles to push her down on his cock until her nose touched him. He groaned and pulled her off his cock, to give her a moment before he plunged back down her throat, over and over.

He was masturbating his cock with her wet mouth, breathing was her problem. Spit ran down her chin and her nostrils flared to get at least some air. When he pushed her head all the way down, he kept her there, relishing how her throat pulsed around him as she grew more and more panicked. He released her long enough to take two deep breaths and then started over. When he finally came, he locked her head in place until his pleasure died out. Alex immediately pulled her head back when he released her and took a massive gulp of air.

"I could get used to you sucking my dick all day. Damn, that was fine."

Alex shook her head and said, "No, please, no more. I can't take anymore. You almost killed me! Just let me go. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Just please let me go. Please!"

Tom laughed again and said, "I'll let you go when I'm done with you so don't waste your breath."

She moaned when he turned up both of the vibes to full speed.

"Look at how wet you are. Did getting your throat fucked make you all horny? You slut, I bet you'll come from my cock fucking that slutty pussy of yours."

"No, please don't. You'll hurt me! Please..."

He dragged her forward until their faces were almost touching.

"Hurt you? If I wanted to hurt you, you'd be hurt."

Tom pushed Alex back down and cut her arms loose. He forced her shoulders forward, so she was on her hands and knees. She tried to crawl away, but she couldn't even crawl properly with the stick spreading her legs. He pulled her back to him and yanked the vibe out of her pussy.

His cock slammed into her from behind and the staccato of his hips slapping against her ass filled the air. The butt plug moved every time he thrust into her. She couldn't speak as he fucked her raw, her heavy breasts swaying below her and slapping against each other.

"Oh fuck yeah, your pussy's real tight and wet. I'm fucking the shit out of you, and you're loving it aren't you, slut?"

She sobbed as her inevitable orgasm washed over her. It felt surreal to her, like a bomb filled with emotions got set off inside of her. She felt ecstasy, revulsion, confusion, cold, and despite it all, in the back of her mind she knew it was safe to enjoy herself. Even if her mind screamed to her she was being violated, she could allow the pleasure to drown out her inner fears. She allowed herself to just be fucked. Tom didn't slow down his fucking even a little as she came, he might've even missed it. Suddenly he pulled out.

"Fuck, I can't wait anymore."

He popped the plug out of her ass and put his slippery cock to her asshole. He powered in with such force that Alex's arms slipped away from underneath her. Every thrust pushed her face and tits firmer in the dirt. Twigs and rocks pressed into her flesh, leaving slight marks. He was reaming her ass with such fury that he steadily drove her hips down into the ground.

"Shit, I'm coming again. Fuck, your ass is so tight! Ah."

With a last few thrusts he pumped her bowels full of come and pulled out. "Let me do you a favor for being such a good fuck."

He slipped his hand between her legs and rubbed her clit, fast. She gasped and came with little effort, crying out her pleasure to the earth beneath her. Tom fell back on his ass and supported his head in his hands, panting and staring at the ground.

When Alex recovered, she was cold and still tied to the stick. "Tom? Could you help me get loose?"

He handed her the scissors without making eye contact and said, "Here, use these. I brought some soap and warm water so you can tidy up a bit. Clothes and a blanket too."

When Alex was a little cleaner and wrapped in a heavy blanket, she saw Tom sitting against a tree, looking forlorn. "Tom? What's wrong?"

"Tonight was a mistake Alex. It felt too real. This would work with an actual stranger. That's something I know now. Who knows what it would do to an innocent woman? I don't want this stuff to be the only thing that appeals to me."

"Oh, Tom."

She went towards him and nudged his legs, and with a bit of a struggle she claimed a place between his legs. She nestled down and threw the blanket over both of them. "Hold me, Tom."

He didn't move.

"Hold me, Tom. I'm cold."

This time, he embraced Alex and pulled her close in a firm grip. She tightened the blanket around them both, trapping the heat and making their shelter a little cozier. "I was scared. The guy who raped me revolted me."

Tom tensed behind her and pulled his arms away, but Alex stopped him. "And yet I can still say I enjoyed it. It's the character I hated, not you. I knew I'd be okay, that I wouldn't be scarred because of some monster.

"Look at me sitting here now. I've had a quick wash with warm water and soap, I'm wrapped in a blanket, and I have fresh clothes waiting for me. All within minutes of me being used. How many rape victims are left by the side of the road, bleeding? I'm being sheltered by a kind person, a very different person from the animal that raped me. I lived through it because I knew I was safe. And I still do, I feel safe now."

He didn't answer for a long time, instead he just held her. The tightness of his embrace made it a little hard for her to breath, but they both needed to feel each other. It was okay.

"Thank you, Alex. I'm sorry I shut down before I could take care of you."

"It's okay, Tom. Just do me a favor and stop ruining my clothes."

She felt his chest shake against her back in a silent laugh. He got up and pulled her with him. "Thanks for putting up with me. Dress in the clothes I bought you, and we'll go have dinner. Pick whatever you like, I'm buying."

"You'd better make it something nice, all I've eaten tonight is the come you shoved down my throat."

"Can't say I'm sorry about that."

She punched him in the arm and shook her head as she picked up her torn clothes. They sneaked out of the park via a ladder Tom had brought. With the first rush of emotion passed, escaping in such a silly way made them giddy. He took her out to a small seafood place, and they had chowder, good sturdy food to warm them while they talked over what had happened.

10

Today was Sunday. Alex lay in her bed, staring at the ceiling. Sunday was the worst day. Thursday, she'd floated on a cloud of happiness. Her body had been quiet, sated. Tom had fucked the shit out of her and she knew it, felt it in the small aches that reminded her with every step.

Friday she was still happy, but her thoughts had started to move on from her memories of what happened on Wednesday. Thirteen more days. The day after, that number would drop to twelve and each day would bring her closer to what she longed for.

By Saturday her aches had faded to a level that was no longer a discomfort. She could touch herself if she was patient and careful. She shouldn't, but she did it anyway. Even though she knew what would happen, she succumbed.

Twice she masturbated on Saturday. That first Sunday though. That day was the worst. With her memories still fresh and her body recovered, her desire awakened. And that's how she found herself on her bed at 5 PM on a Sunday, with her thighs covered in her own juices and her room smelling of sex. She'd attacked herself in a desperate attempt to chip away at the solid block of desire inside of her, but it didn't matter if she came or not. Nothing changed.

As she lay on her bed, she caught herself thinking about what she'd wear out that night. She knew where to go, what bars gave her a good chance of finding someone. As much as she didn't want to, Alex knew she'd go cruising tonight. She'd bring a guy home and she'd let him do whatever he wanted to. Who cared what made his dick hard? As long as she could get him riled up enough to keep going until he couldn't go anymore. As long as she could do that, she could shush the desire inside of her for longer.

Alex sighed and got up from the bed. She threw on a shirt, grabbed a towel and headed for the shower. The hot water soothed her tired body, but it couldn't do the same for her thoughts.

How had it come to this again? She'd been doing so well. Guy responds to advert, we meet, talk and fuck and then we make an appointment for the next time. That was it. Sure, she'd played with herself to tide her over to the next visit, but what girl didn't play with her pussy? A liar, that's who. There had been no guys in between, no nights spent in skimpy clothes, no drinking, no feeling disappointed after another guy didn't bother with making her come.

But with Tom is was different. It was the play that did it. None of the carefully mapped out stuff. No planning out every detail together. She gave herself in his hands and he shocked her system so hard she couldn't even think about what would come after. There was no fear of the hole she'd fall in afterwards. No time for it, not enough faculties. She had to deal with the shit going down right now.

He always gave her an out, but she'd never take it. He gave her the most freeing experience of her life, how could she stop that? How could she not want to feel like she was drowning in a maelstrom of too many things together. Just the thought of the terrible things he might still do to her drew her hand to her slit.

And he was nice about. No awkward mumbling afterwards. He didn't want to just bolt after he fucked her. He didn't leave her to herself. She loved being treated like a person just as much as she loved screaming in ecstasy, trapped in some situation she would've never thought of.

Someone had seen the worst of her and still cared for her, joked with her. She understood how a moth would be willing to burn just to get to a flame. Its shimmer danced in front of its eyes. So bright, so warm and magnificent. Even if getting close hurt afterwards, the moth would do it again until it clipped its wing and couldn't fly anymore.

Alex abruptly shut off the shower. The thought terrified her. She didn't want to clip her wings. She didn't want to stop flying. The fear in her heart drove Alex back to her room. She grabbed the dress she'd had in mind before and put it on.

She had to go out now or she'd be cramped up in a ball on her bed, crying. No thanks. It was early, but if she made it easy enough, she'd find a guy. And when he was finished, she'd still have time to find another. Maybe, just maybe, she'd fall asleep with the same ease as when Tom was done with her.

Sundays were the worst.

11

"Ruth, I know you asked me not to talk about her, but I was thinking that you might want to meet the woman who's helping me."

Her answer was fast. "I don't want to, Tom. Please don't remind me you're fucking around."

"Excuse me?"

She turned around and walked away. "You heard me."

"Ruth, stop and turn around."

She ignored him and kept walking, leaving him no choice but to follow her.

"I explained why I'm doing this."

"You did, yes."

"Well, why are you angry about it then?"

She stopped and turned on her heel. "Because I changed my mind, that's why! I should never have given in. Now I can't stop thinking about you fucking that slut whenever you have the chance. And you want me to meet her so she can laugh in my face? No thank you."

"Why didn't you tell me? Tell me when you're unhappy about something, no matter when!"

"Like it would've mattered!"

Tom's face hardened before he said, "Of course it would've mattered. You can't hide things from me. How are we supposed to make this work if you do? I didn't hide my problem. I came to you and we worked it out. Don't you think that's how we should do things?"

Ruth balled her little fists and looked him straight in the eyes. "Don't make this my fault, you're the one doing the fucking!"

"You know that's not why I do it."

She laughed right in his face and said, "So you don't enjoy yourself with your little slut?"

"I do, and afterwards I sit here at home, staring at the walls and trying to make sense of what I did."

"I don't care!"

Tom sat down, to give himself time to calm down. Ruth stood in front of him, strung up tight.

1...34567...12