Pillar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, just untie me."

He swirled his tongue around her clit, and she pushed up her pussy and moaned.

"Be honest, you're loving this."

He gently spanked her puffed up lips, and her stomach tensed from the shock, pushing up her ass.

"I bet you want something inside your ass, give me a second."

He shoved three fingers in her tingling pussy and fingered her until they were slick with her juices. Then he pushed them in her ass, backed up a little and then pushed deeper again. Every bit of extra depth was accompanied by a wet slap on her pussy, shocking her upward and driving his fingers further up her ass.

"Don't be in such a hurry, you'll hurt yourself."

His fingers went all the way inside, and he pumped her ass, patiently stretching her hole. Alex felt torn between fear, embarrassment and sheer pleasure. He picked up the camera again and snapped pictures of her stretched ass. Each click sent a jumble of feelings through her that made her hotter and hotter. She felt about to burst.

"Now, let's finish this."

Slap, slap, slap, slap. He rhythmically spanked her pussy, and the erotic pain fed her arousal until she erupted. She tensed, and her legs strained the posts. Her hands clawed her breasts as her insides clenched over and over. "Oh god!"

She was still panting long after her pleasure had ebbed. Tom looked at her in amazement. "You should have seen yourself when you came, Alex. You were beautiful. And you almost squeezed my fingers off. That was incredible."

"Tom, untie me now. I don't want this anymore!"

"You've lost the game, Alex. I can do whatever I want to you. That includes taking pictures. Of course I'll give them all to you. But I can't stop now, I have something in mind that'll make for great pictures."

"Wait, please."

He laughed as he circled her clit with his finger, and she gasped. "Trust me, by the time I'm done with you tonight you won't be complaining anymore."

He took a box from his nightstand and put it next to her. Her eyes widened when he took out a bundle of small plastic eggs. He held them in front of her face and grinned.

"I thought you'd recognize these. I have six here, and I wonder if I can fit all of them into your tight pussy. You don't mind if I stretch you out a little don't you?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because this is why you came to me, to be used. Quiet now."

One by one he ran the eggs through her pussy juices until they were lubed up and ready to be pushed inside. They shifted inside every time she moved her body. Alex's breathing got ragged as the stimulation turned her on again. She shuddered at the thought of what would happen if Tom switched all of them on.

"Alex, I want you to pay attention to me and not your pussy. Do you see this?"

He held out a wide black butt plug, it shone ominously in the soft light. She shook her head. "No, no, no! It won't fit Tom! You'll hurt me!"

"I'm sure it'll hurt a little, but I'm just as sure you can take. Don't worry, I'll be careful and the eggs will make this easier on you."

The sight of the plug fueled her arousal. It scared her, but she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be so full. Her pussy clenched around the eggs, and she moaned as they massaged her. They would move even more with the plug in her ass. Oh god, he'd drive her insane!

He switched on all the eggs at a low setting, one by one, and watched her respond to each change in the vibration. They bounced off of each other, resonating, and amplifying the gentle vibrations to an intoxicating level. Pleasure built inside of her as she watched him generously lube up her asshole. He pulled a condom over the monster and lubed it up.

With the tip set at her opening he looked into her eyes. The eagerness and the hunger she saw there struck a chord deep inside of her. He needed somebody he could push just as badly as she needed someone to push her. She felt his excitement through the way his hand trembled, through his total fixation on her. Her resistance broke. He could do anything to her. She wanted him to, she would accept it all and come like a freight train while she took it.

He started pushing the plug inside of her and turned up the vibrations a notch. Her eyes lost focus as her pussy responded with intense pleasure, still sensitive from her massive orgasm before. He went deeper and deeper, stretching her asshole to the point it felt like she was being torn open. She was panting, desperate to hold on to the pleasure the eggs gave her.

He added more lube and fucked her ass with tiny pushes, so she'd have time to adjust. Her pants turned to moans again. She felt so full already, there couldn't be more. The eggs stirred up an inferno inside of her, and she screamed and came as he turned them up another notch. He pushed the plug deeper as her orgasm crashed through her, and the burn added to her pleasure. "Push it in Tom! Oh god, fuck! You're fucking splitting me open! I'm coming, fuck I'm coming!"

He kept pushing and pulling back, but the widest part was too much. Pain reared its head as her orgasm leveled off. "Hurry Tom, please."

She panted, laying back in exhaustion. She tried to catch her breath, and urge him forward again, but she froze in a silent scream as he cranked up the eggs to their maximum intensity and pushed the plug all the way inside of her.

A second orgasm shook her entire body, wringing out her body's reserves. Her ass closed around the plug, nestling it against the agitated eggs and pushing them against the sensitive upper part of her pussy. She couldn't stop coming now, shock after shock of pleasure ravaged her body. She lost track of time, no longer aware of anything inside the room, dead to anything beside the storm inside of her.

Her voice broke through her rigor as he sucked and flicked her abused clit, forcing another orgasm out of her. She wanted to beg for him to stop, but she couldn't speak, trapped inside her own body. Her scream ended, and a long groan welled up from deep inside of her, tears ran from her eyes. She barely noticed when Tom pulled out the eggs, her legs were limp when he untied them and refastened them to the opposite posts.

A painful twist on her nipples refocused her attention on Tom. He was right above her, staring down at her with a look of unbridled lust. The hunger she saw in them before paled compared to the fire he radiated now. She shrank back. Not more, it was too much already.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy while your ass is nice and full. And thanks to your wonderful blowjob it'll take me a good while to come."

She shook her head as a token struggle, but it was no use, she had no strength left to defend herself. He claimed her mouth and drove his cock deep inside her tender pussy in one quick stroke. She screamed in his mouth, and he kept still for a second, clutching one of his hands in her hair. The flood of sensations was too much for her, and she groped her own breasts. It amazed her she wanted to come again now his cock filled her.

He fucked her, gripping her shoulder and hair and driving his cock in her pussy with his powerful legs. His kiss was just as hard as his fucking, it choked her moans and cries in her throat. Each stroke was a new assault on her, pummeling her with pleasure and pain. Everything twisted together as the plug wobbled inside of her over and over.

She screamed into Tom's mouth as he wrung another fierce orgasm from her, but he didn't slow down. He fucked her like an animal and slammed into her tortured clit with every stroke. Her poor body couldn't rest, forced into a constant state of close to unbearable sensation.

Tom was lost in her pussy, it pulsed over and over around his cock. He burned to bury himself to the hilt on every stroke, with all the power he could muster. Stroke after stroke her soft body yielded to him. He pulled her hands away from her breasts so he could feel them flattened against his bare chest. He could unleash all his strength, and she could take every ounce. He made her take it all.

When he finally came, he froze as the overpowering pleasure blasted through his entire body. His muscles tensed almost painfully as jet after jet of come shot deep inside of her. His vision blackened, and a low growl escaped him.

When his orgasm faded he fell down on top of her. Beneath him, Alex was still reeling from the intensity of the sensations and emotions she'd just felt. She was glad to wait, safe and warm underneath him. After regaining his strength, he pushed off of her a little.

"You... I don't know. What the hell did you do? I've never..."

She stopped speaking as she remembered him taking pictures of her, of her coming and being toyed with. "You took pictures!"

"Did I?"

"Yes you goddamn did!"

"I didn't take a single picture, there's no memory card in the camera."

She blankly stared at him, unable to understand. Everything she'd felt, the embarrassment and the fear of being exposed, had all been fake. She couldn't deny the perverse pleasure it had given her, thinking about what was happening, responding to it. It had all been a game. "What?"

"I tricked you Alex."

"I don't know what to say now, I really don't. Do you even know what you put me through? Did you plan the whole thing?"

"Yes, everything tonight was planned, except for the dessert. But you deserved that one."

"Oh, shut up."

Tom untied her and massaged her legs and back after he carefully removed the plug. Alex kept quiet until he took her in his arms under the duvet. Only then did she start crying. Big, wet sobs unleashed by the backlash of what had happened to her. Her body was a mess, even more upset than her mind. But she was safe and warm, and she knew she'd be given time to recover.

Alex didn't even bother taking off her clothes when she stumbled back into her dorm room later that night. She fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow, too exhausted to even get underneath the blankets.

8

Tom leaned against the door as he watched Ruth put on her clothes . "We're taking the train today."

"Why? The car's a lot faster."

"I know, but in the train there's more room for... maneuvering."

Ruth raised her eyebrow rose and cocked her hip. "Maneuvering? That's what you're calling it today?"

"I could call it by its name, but where's the fun in that? Maneuvering sounds a lot more fun, especially since we'll be trying to avoid detection."

An image of her flipping up her skirt in a train intruded her thoughts and made her nervous and excited. She grinned and did a poor military salute. "I will follow your commands, Sir!"

He gave her a brief kiss and then patted her ass, pushing her forward. "Go and grab your stuff so we can leave."

On the way to the station they talked about the trip they had planned. The conversation was light and fun, but there was an undercurrent of excitement and expectation. A train is still a public space and there's no escaping if you get caught. Once at the station, Tom guided Ruth to the end of the platform and popped her bra. He leaned in close and said, "Take it off."

Ruth looked at him and then around her, alert like a small animal in danger. There were few people waiting at this hour, but they were still there, close enough to see. She swallowed and tried to hide what she was doing behind Tom's body when he stooped down to tie his shoelaces. She stood mortified, with one arm still stuck inside her shirt. When he stood back up Ruth glared at him. He shrugged and smiled his I'm having fun-smile. "I had to tie my laces."

"Sure."

She wanted to put her bra into her bag, but it wasn't at her feet anymore.

"Are you looking for your bag? I'll take care of it for you, don't worry about it."

"Where am I supposed to put my bra then?"

He shrugged. "You can just keep it in your hands."

Embarrassed and unsure of what to do Ruth stood waiting for the train. Tom put his arm around her shoulder and pushed down one of the straps of her top. His hand hovered along the edge of the fabric, and he stroked her collar bone with one fingertip. He leaned in close, and she could feel his breath tickling her ear. "Do you think that when the train pulls in, and I pull down your top, people will notice those beautiful breasts of yours and see how hard your nipples are?"

She held her breath and looked down with wide open eyes as his fingers tightened on her top and pulled it down just an inch. She could see the swell of her own breasts, and she put her hand on his and tried to push it away, but instead he pulled the top further down. He was almost showing her nipples now. Her pussy clenched and her thoughts flooded with images of other travelers seeing her and pointing at her.

Suddenly he released his grip and she was decent again. "You're such a good girl, Ruth."

She could feel his silent laugh against her side. Damn that man, he could play her too well. They weren't even on the train yet.

He kept teasing her until their train was announced, feeding the fire in her pussy. He tightened his hand on her shoulder when their train was announced and she knew something was coming. Her heart started beating faster and she rubbed her thighs together.

The train rolled in and Tom pulled her top down in one fluid motion. Ruth gasped when the warm rays of sunlight shone on her exposed breasts. He let her top nestle under her breasts, pushing them up and putting them on display for anybody on the train lucky enough to look the right way. She couldn't cover up. Several people in the train suddenly straightened up in their seats and looked out, wide-eyed.

It was too much for her, her knees went weak and she let out an involuntary moan as a small orgasm swept through her. Tom fixed her up and gave her a quick kiss. "That was a surprise, Ruth. I didn't expect you to come."

She murmured something in response, still mortified. She was painfully aware of her nipples poking through her top. When they stepped into the last carriage, there was only one other person in it. Ruth plopped down on the bench the furthest away from their companion and let out a contented sigh. She could almost feel the tension rolling off of her, too many people exiting the train had recognized her. It was a relief to no longer feel those eyes scouring her body.

"What are you relaxing for, Ruth? Stand up straight and take off your panties."

Her excitement rushed back, a ball of desire throbbing inside of her. Casting nervous glances through the window and at the guy sitting at the other end, she quickly stripped off her soaked panties and gave them to Tom.

"That's a good girl."

He patted the seat beside him and she sat down. "Do you know what will happen once the train leaves?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me exactly what it is you think will happen."

Admitting that they were going to have sex in a moving train was one thing, but actually spelling it out was another. A wave of embarrassment and sexual energy swept through her. Her pussy tingled, and she moaned softly. Her eyes shut for a moment while the film of what she hoped would happen played before them. "Your servant is going to suck Sir's cock while she plays with herself."

"That's very daring of you, Ruth. What if I said I wasn't particularly horny? What would you think then?"

"Your servant would be disappointed, Sir."

"And if I decided to fuck you on this tiny table?"

Ruth closed her eyes and bit her lip as she saw herself bent over with her juices running down her thighs. Tom's cock plunging deep inside of her, over and over, heedless of the sound they made. She saw herself scream in ecstasy when she came. Some men were attracted by the sound, pulled out their cocks and jacked off at the sight of her. She pushed her body back against Tom with even more force, wild with desire.

Two fingers slipping inside her shocked Ruth back to reality. Tom's face was very close to hers. "Mind sharing the little fantasy you just had?"

She moaned at his touch and her hips started rolling, eager to meet his hand. "Sir was fucking his servant and she loved it, she couldn't keep quiet. Other men came and saw her being fucked by Sir, they got excited by seeing her. It... It made your servant wild, Sir."

Tom added two more fingers, stretching her pussy, and he sped up his thrusting inside of her. "You have such a wonderful imagination, little girl. As a reward for being so honest, I'll let you come. But don't make a noise, there's somebody in here with us, remember?"

He rubbed her clit hard with his other hand. The realization she'd forgotten all about the other passenger, toppled Ruth over the edge. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out her pleasure. Her body was on fire, and she squirmed in her seat, desperately trying to contain herself. Her body wanted to sing and explode, but it couldn't and that somehow made it sweeter. The risk, the fear and the secret wish to be discovered and seen turned her orgasm into a mind-blowing experience.

Tom nudged Ruth to draw her from her bliss and said, "Ruth, the doors opened. The conductor's coming. Get your ticket out, and if you don't want him to suspect what just happened, I suggest you cover up a bit."

Ruth scrambled for her ticket and tried to straighten her clothes and her hair all at the same time. She failed miserably at every task and was embarrassed when the conductor looked her over with a skeptical look on his face. Tom apologized for her and said she'd been feeling sick. The conductor clearly didn't believe him, but he accepted the excuse nonetheless.

When he left again, Ruth hissed at Tom. "You could've helped me, Tom."

He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Is it really my fault? I barely even touched you."

She clawed in the air like an angry cat and hissed again. Her show of defiance quickly ended when she saw the look on his face change.

"We're not finished, little girl. Your idea sounded very interesting. Come sit here before me and show me your breasts. Suck my cock and convince me that you've been practicing at home."

Ruth kneeled before him with her flushed chest exposed. With trembling hands she unzipped him, took out his cock and lovingly held it in her hand. She locked it between her little fingers and jerked it slowly. At the same time, she rolled her own nipple between her fingers and each time she squeezed it, she also tightened her grip on Tom's cock.

Tom wasn't interested in stretched out foreplay and put his hand on the back of her head, he pushed her mouth down on his cock. He sighed when the tip slipped past the back of her throat. "I've wanted you to do that since I mentioned the train. That feels amazing."

He let her suck him of her own volition after that. She was relentless, lost in a sexual frenzy that kept on spiraling ever further out of control. One hand fucked her own pussy while the other was a blur on her clit. She came with his cock lodged in her throat. She screamed, and he kept her head down on his cock so she wouldn't alert anyone. But she kept coming, her hands lead a life of their own and the lack of oxygen further clouded her judgment.

Tom pulled her off his shaft and saw the dreamy look in her eyes. He could hear the sopping sounds her hands were making. "You don't care anymore if we're discovered? Fine, I'll give you what you want."

He stuffed his cock back in her face and stood up, dragging her body with him. He grabbed her head with two hands and started fucking her mouth. Her body was limp in his hands, the only part of her that had any strength left were her hands. Ruth abused her poor clit just as hard as he used her throat.

With a last strong thrust Tom finally came, doubling over as he shot jet after jet of come into her mouth. When he finally released her and came back to his senses, both of them collapsed into a mess that reeked of sex.