Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena was still where Rose had left her and I went over to join her. As I approached she looked at me and blushed deeply, guessing correctly that I had seen her start to respond to Rose's kiss. Under normal circumstances I probably would have teased her mercilessly, but since I was now part of Rose's agenda, whatever that would end up being, I decided it would be best to just ignore Serena's embarrassment.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to go along with this?"

"What choice do I have?"

"We could always leave. Try something else. Move on to the next assignment maybe."

"No, I leave now and I'll never get what I need in time to convince the higher-ups. At least if I stay I have a chance." I already knew she wouldn't willingly abandon the story, which is why I felt safe in suggesting we leave.

"So you're going to play this 'game' with Rose. You don't even know what she's got in mind!"

"Yeah, I'm going to play, and I'm going to win! But I guess I should find out what the game is."

Serena asked her question and Rose countered, "Do we have a deal? You win I give you what you want. You lose, you go away and promise not to bother me or my friends anymore."

"First tell me what the 'game' is."

"Unh uh. I want your word first."

They stood there staring at each other, each one willing the other to back down first, but Rose was playing the better hand and Serena eventually caved in, "Okay. You've got a deal. I lose and I promise to drop the story." then turning to me to with a plaintive, "This has got to be a new low for investigative journalism."

I tried to lighten Serena's mood a bit by offering, "Oh c'mon. It's not even close. Geraldo Rivera is still out there somewhere. This is nowhere near as bad as Al Capone's vault."

Serena shot me a dirty look before responding dryly "Thanks. I feel so much better." then turning back to Rose she asked, "So what's this game?"

Rose got this huge Cheshire cat-like grin on her face as she answered "Strip Truth or Dare of course!"

"Strip Truth or Dare."

"What, you'd rather play Strip Chutes and Ladders?"

Serena covered her face with her hands.

Wednesday 3:11pm

"Okay, so these are the rules..."

Serena had taken a seat on the couch once more and I was occupying one of the chairs opposite her. Rose was standing by the fireplace detailing how the game was going to be played.

"... we each take a turn, selecting truth or dare, and the other person gets to ask a question, which must be answered truthfully, or sets a dare, which must be accepted. Pretty much the same rules as the regular variety. But here's where it differs, if you don't answer truthfully, or don't accept the dare, you lose one article of clothing each time. First person completely naked loses. It's simple. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, each shoe counts as one item and you can't always choose truth, at least every third turn must be a dare. Questions?"

Serena had some, "Yeah, what about Dennis? He's probably wearing more clothing than either of us."

"Dennis isn't playing, it's just you and me."

Not playing? Damn!

Serena seemed almost as disappointed as I was, but probably not for the same reasons, "Why not? Why shouldn't he have to go through this as well?"

Rose flashed Serena a sunny smile, "Because Dennis is going to be the prop. And the consolation prize."

"The prop... You mean?"

"I mean."

Serena's face had gone blank and her skin was almost as pale as Rose's as all the blood drained away. She stayed that way for a few moments then she started to look back and forth from me to Rose, looking for some sign that the dark-haired girl was kidding. I was probably looking a little pale myself, but in my case the blood hadn't simply drained away. It was rushing to my cock.

"You can't be serious?"

Rose the predator made a brief appearance, "Sweetie, I'm always serious when it comes to sex games."

Serena covered her face with her hands once again.

Wednesday 3:37pm

It took some time for Serena to come around, but eventually she did. Bottom line, she wanted this story and the only way to get it was through Rose. And the only way through Rose was the game. A silly child's game, with a very adult twist.

Serena made all the predictable protests and I watched in fascination as Rose deflected each one, sometimes even looking like she was physically turning them aside with the back of her hand as she waved it in front of her. When Serena ran out of objections Rose turned on the charm, cajoling and coercing the older woman, painting vivid pictures for her, dangling enticements, and tempting her with promises to reveal all the hidden stories of the mansion in Malibu. Every last single lascivious one of them.

All of these had some impact on the blonde, went some small way towards getting her to proceed with the game, but, if you ask me, it was curiosity that eventually got Serena to comply.

It had been curiosity that brought us to Rose, plain and simple. Serena's curiosity had been evident from the second the first whiff of rumor had crossed her desk. It was curiosity that got her to pitch the story, defend it against charges that there was insufficient evidence to support it, and argue that she could find what she needed to button the story up. And it was curiosity that had Serena clinging, against all hope, to the belief that if she just hung in there long enough, kept trying, kept prodding and poking and pushing, she'd get what she came for. So after nearly a half hour of persuading Serena finally yielded and agreed to go on with Rose's game.

When she did at last relent Rose was very happy, "Good, now we can get started. And to show you that I'm a good sport and want you to have a fighting chance I'm going to let you go first and spot you one article of clothing."

Serena just looked at Rose, mentally adding up the number of pieces the shorter woman was wearing and comparing it to her own count. Looked like five items apiece when you counted the shoes. She waited for Rose to make good on her promise.

Rose watched Serena watch her. After a few seconds it dawned on her what the blonde must be waiting for and she grasped the hem of her skirt with both hands, lifting slowly and stopping a centimeter short of showing what she was wearing beneath the leather. She paused there for a time, making sure both Serena and I were watching intently and then she jerked her skirt up the last couple of inches and exposed... everything.

Rose was not wearing underwear. Not a stitch. And if that was not bare enough, she was completely shaved. Not a hair. She left her skirt where it was while Serena and I stared at her bald slit. My cock, which had deflated while I waited for Rose to convince Serena, was quickly getting hard again. The sheer unabashed nature of Rose's action, and the complete lack of inhibition displayed while she stood there, was making this one of the most exciting moments of my life. And she was just standing there! God only knows what it was going to be like later when I collected my reward. I hadn't told Rose at the time, lacking the ability to think and form words and such, but I had some pretty wild fantasies. And Rose had promised to surpass them. I began to hyperventilate.

"Okay, I think that settles that..." Rose let her skirt drop back into place, breaking the spell that had fallen over the room, "...so let's see... okay, I think we've covered everything, why don't we begin. Serena, you go first."

I wasn't the only person to have been mesmerized by Rose's bawdy display. Serena was sitting there with her mouth half open, staring at the younger woman's shaved snatch with almost as much intensity as I was. When Rose dropped her skirt Serena blinked and reached up to push her hair back behind her ear, a nervous gesture I had seen her perform more than once that day. Rose joined Serena on the couch as she waited for the blonde to start the game. With a sigh Serena opened her mouth to begin, then closed it and sat in silence for a moment. Sighing once more, she tried again.

"Truth or Dare?"

Rose did her Cheshire cat impression again, "Dare of course. Truth can be so boring."

Serena looked at Rose while she considered her choices. What could she dare Rose to do? More importantly, what dare could she put before Rose that the raven-haired woman would not be willing to do? She flashed back on the sight of a leather miniskirt held up to the waist exposing a hairless pussy. The answer was obvious. Not much. Unless...

"I dare you to tell me the truth about the mansion in Malibu!"

"AAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHH!!" Rose made an annoying buzzer sound then slipped into the oily tones of a game show host, "Ooh sorry, but that is a violation of the rules. That was clearly a question when a dare was called for. You lose your turn and you are penalized one article of clothing."

Serena started to protest, "Hey you never said I couldn't ask a question inside of a dare!"

"My game, my rules! And I say something goes!"

Serena looked like she wanted to complain some more but one look at Rose and she decided it wasn't worth the risk of losing the game. She kicked a shoe off, sending it over to the fireplace for good measure.

Rose smiled at the blonde then took her turn with Serena, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Naturally. "Is your pussy wet?"

"What!?! Of course not!"

"AAANNNNNNNNHHH!!" at least the buzzer noise was shorter this time, "Don't make me come over there and check!"

Serena gave Rose a nasty look while the younger woman looked at her meaningfully. After a few seconds she sighed again and said with exasperation in her voice, "Oh all right!" kicking her left shoe off to join the right by the wall, "Happy now?"

"Very. Your turn."

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Gee. What a shock." Serena thought for a few seconds and then with a sly smile said "Okay, I've got a dare for you. Suck Dennis' dick. There's your dare!"

The smile on Rose's face got larger as she looked at Serena, "Ooh. Someone here doesn't believe in a slow buildup. I like that in a girl!" Rose got off the couch and walked towards me as she motioned for me to stand up, "Hope you're up for this dude."

We both looked down at the tent in my khaki shorts. Up for it wasn't really in question. Staying up was going to be the real problem. Speaking of which.

"Umm, how long do you... you know... need me for?"

Rose looked back over to Serena, "That's a good question. How's five minutes sound? That acceptable to you?"

Serena shrugged. If she had thought it through a little she would have realized that she had opened herself up to dares of a similar nature and by not saying anything she had agreed to a five minute duration for those as well. Well it was too late now, Rose was getting ready to start.

Rose stood in front of me and with her right hand she reached out and started to stroke my cock through my shorts, her breathing already elevated a bit. She mumbled something but I didn't catch it, and after a minute or so she looked up to meet my eyes, but she left her hand on my prick.

"Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've been with a guy?" she was almost conversational about it, but I could see the excitement in her eyes, and there was actually some color in her cheeks.

I shook my head and Rose continued, as if even she couldn't believe it, "Let's just say that it was before I became friends with Sarah and Love." She stood there rubbing me for a few more seconds before continuing in a softer voice, "That's an awfully long time to go without a man."

With a small shudder she smiled at me and dropped to her knees, reaching up for my belt and starting to undo my shorts, pausing to look up at me and say, "You'd better be worth it."

Rose finished removing my belt and started on my zipper. As she did my cock slipped out and presented itself for inspection. Rose wasn't the only one who had gone commando that day.

"Whoa, dude. That's a mighty big dick you've got there."

Rose moved over to the side some so Serena could get a clearer view of the two of us. I heard her gasp when she got a good look at my prick and I glanced over to her. She was sitting there looking at me with the same open mouthed stare on her face as when Rose had demonstrated her lack of undergarments. Serena was sending out some very mixed signals here and I really wasn't sure what to make of them. But I liked the idea that the size of my dick took her breath away.

Rose was stroking me to full hardness and as I looked down she had a look of such wild-eyed pleasure on her face that I had to chuckle. That caused her to look up at me and when she made eye contact she pressed my shaft up against my belly and ducked down to suck one of my balls into her mouth. The chuckles died in my throat, replace by a loud, low groan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... FUCK that feels good!"

Rose pulled the ball away from my body a bit only to let it slip from her mouth and fall back into place. She repeated this on my other nut, then again with both of them at the same time. Then she swirled her tongue around my scrotum, licking first one side, then the other. She varied her performance, sometimes licking and sometimes sucking, and occasionally she would suck both my balls into her mouth and run her tongue over as much of their surface as she could reach. After about a minute of that she started to work my shaft into the fun, licking up the underside to the tip and swirling her tongue around my glans. This always got her another long moan.

I hadn't glanced at my watch when Rose started, but I figured she'd been bathing my balls for about two minutes already. Whether Rose was working off some internal clock, or if she'd just had enough of playing with my nuts, she grabbed the base of my shaft in her right hand and backed off a bit.

Looking up at me again she said "Hope I remember how to do this right."

She opened her mouth and with a "thhhppptt" sound she inhaled my manhood like it was a strawberry twizzler. I know that's not really what she did, but she swallowed the entire length of my cock so quickly it was like watching the Red Sox playoff hopes disappear. One second it was there and the next it was gone. And given my size, and Rose's claim to be out of practice, this was no insignificant feat.

But Rose wasn't done impressing me yet. Leaving the beginnings of a Harlot Red lipstick ring behind on the base of my shaft Rose began to back off slowly, sucking on me so hard I was almost forced to take a half-step forward. When she at long last reached the head of my pole she let it pop out of her mouth with a small smacking sound. I thought she would immediately repeat the maneuver but instead she licked my shaft down one side and back up the other, getting me good and wet, and then, with another "thhhppptt" she sucked me down into her throat, her nose pressed once again into my pubic hair and the lipstick ring adding another coat. Just like the last time she applied very heavy suction as she pulled away and I started to believe that maybe it was possible to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Rose repeated this a few more times, the only difference being that sometimes she would hold her head upright as she backed off and other times she would tilt it left or right. It made no real difference to me, except there was a little added pleasure when I would feel her tongue dragging along the bottom of my shaft just a bit to the left or right of center.

Since I hadn't paid any attention to the time when Rose started I didn't really know how long she'd been sucking me, but I guessed that we'd been at it for just about four minutes when Rose abandoned the slow dismount and started to piston her head up and down my shaft rapidly, giving me a no-hands blowjob, using her right hand only to gently massage my nuts.

After about 30 seconds of this high-speed action, just as I was feeling the beginnings of an orgasm building in my balls, Rose dropped my dick from her mouth and said "That must have been about five minutes, don't you think?"

"No, it wasn't. You've got at least another minute, maybe two!"

Rose wiped the back of her hand along her mouth and got off her knees to walk back over to the couch, patting me on the shoulder before she turned away, "Sorry dude. Can't have you going off so soon. The fun's just beginning and I need you hard."

For a second it looked like she wanted to reach down and give my rod a little tug, but she decided not to, probably figuring correctly that any additional stimulation and I might pop. As much as I might have wanted to at that moment, I'm glad she didn't. I wanted to save my load for something better.

Rose took her seat back on the couch and turned to Serena, "I guess that makes it my turn now. Truth or Dare?"

Serena had watched Rose take her dare with a mixture of bemusement, resignation and a large dose of excitement. The excitement was easy to understand, she had just watched Rose give a blowjob for the last five minutes. And she was resigned because she knew that as long as Rose kept choosing dare over truth she was going to lose the game and thereby lose her last remaining chance to get to the bottom of things at the mansion in Malibu.

But it was the bemusement that was most fascinating. Serena was confused because a part of her really admired Rose's healthy attitude about her own sexuality. The younger girl was easily the most sexual person Serena had ever encountered. She absolutely radiated sex. The way she dressed, the way she moved, her choices in makeup, the way she interacted with others, all screamed 'I am a sexual being now deal with it'. More than anyone else Serena knew, Rose's core personality was based on her sexuality. Rose was sex. In a very real way to know Rose was to fuck her. Serena envied her for that and wished that she could be just a little more like that. If she spent any significant amount of time around Rose she probably would be.

And in spite of all that Serena still wasn't ready to make the leap, "Truth."

Rose gave Serena a knowing smile, one that indicated she knew just how close the blonde had come to selecting dare, only to back off at the last moment. She kept her gaze on the older woman until Serena had to look down, shuffling her bare feet on the carpet in front of the couch.

Rose continued to look a few seconds longer then presented her question, "You want me to kiss you again, don't you?"

Serena's eyes widened in disbelief. How could she possibly know that?

It never even entered her mind to answer the question dishonestly, "Yes."

Rose got up from the couch and moved the few feet necessary to bring her to Serena's side, taking a seat and meeting the blonde's eyes with her own, as she brought her right hand up to cup the taller girl's cheek, "Then I guess you'll have to choose dare next time, won't you?"

Getting up from the couch Rose turned away leaving a bewildered Serena behind, but before she took a single step the TV star turned back around and placed a gentle, almost chaste, kiss on the light-haired woman's lips, hurrying back to her original spot on the sofa when it was over. Serena sat there for a moment, her tongue licking her lips once, and a small smile settling on her face.

Realizing she was being watched she cleared her throat and said "My turn I guess? Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Serena objected, "Unh uh, no fair. If I can't do truth three times in a row, you can't choose dare."

"It's not three times in a row, this is only the second time."

"No. It is three times, the first was when I dared you to tell me the truth about Malibu, and the second time was..." Serena waved her hand in my direction "... you know... with Dennis."

"The first time doesn't count."

"The hell it doesn't! I'm down a shoe because of that. It sure as shit counts!"

123456...9