Prison Pet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica declared, "This ends now, Blair."

Blair turned around and asked, "Oh does it? And why is that?"

"You basically gave two guys permission to rape me. This has gone way too far. It's over."

"I figured that since you are such a whore you would love the special attention."

"I do not like men," Erica said emphatically.

"Really?" Blair asked. "Did you not spend last night with a cock in all three of your holes when you were sleeping with that freak?"

"Don't you dare talk about Toni that way!" Erica yelled. "She is more of a woman than you will ever be!"

"Easy there, pet. You had better watch that tongue," Blair said as her eyes flashed with anger. "What are you doing standing up in my presence? Get on your knees, cunt."

Erica felt her legs tremble as she felt an almost irresistible urge to bend her knees and kneel before this woman. Erica was able to fight it, but the effort left her entire body shaking. "Never again, Blair," Erica said acidly.

Blair put a hand on Erica's face and said, "Oh come on, don't act you didn't enjoy being my dog. You love being my little fucktoy."

Erica closed her eyes and sighed as she felt Blair's hand brush her cheek. She tried to fight against her body's unnatural urges as she said, "I won't lie, I get really turned on being your pet. But you have taken it too far. I've decided I belong to Roxie, and no other."

Blair's perpetual grin that she had worn since becoming Erica's owner dissolved into a scowl. She pulled a doggie treat out of her pocket and waved it in front of Erica's face. "You are going to lose your treat if you don't behave, doggie."

Erica slapped the wafer out of Blair's hand which caused Blair to step menacingly close to Erica. With Blair's face right next to Erica's she snarled, "You had better check yourself, bitch. Don't you dare turn your back on me."

"I can take care of myself," Erica said, "And besides, Roxie will protect me."

"You really think that?" Blair said with a laugh. "Well, news travels fast in this prison, and I have a breaking development for you. Roxie is in a world of trouble. Assaulting a guard? Tsk tsk. She will probably be in iso for days, if not weeks. Who do you think will protect you now? There is nothing to stop me from taking control of this place while she is gone."

Blair moved behind Erica and began rubbing her hands against Erica's neck and shoulders. Erica's muscles relaxed and she felt herself becoming weak. Blair said, "Things are going to be very different by the time Roxie gets out of there. First of all, you are going to start wearing the leash permanently. You will begin wearing it day and night so everyone here will know who owns you. I'm going to lead you around the prison to all your meals and other activities and you will obey like a dutiful little pet. Maybe when you are outside I will take the leash off and let you run around a bit."

Blair continued, "You will be spending the night with me every evening. I am going to have to wrack my brain to come up with newer and more depraved acts for you to perform for me. I shouldn't ever have to use a toilet again since I own your mouth. You are going to be the depository for all my piss, shit, and cum."

Blair worked her hands up Erica's neck which caused tingles to travel up and down Erica's body. Blair whispered in her ear, "You are going to be my little prison whore. Anybody who wants a taste will have to do a favor for me first. I'm going to loan you out to any prisoner or guard who will pay up."

Blair kissed and nibbled Erica's neck causing Erica to moan involuntarily. "It seems like no one around here can get enough of that pussy. I'm going to spread you around until everybody in this prison will do anything just to touch it."

Blair brought a hand up and lightly squeezed Erica's throat. "I will never let you be with Roxie again. Though she may have to watch from afar while you get me off in the shower every day." Blair mouth bit Erica's neck and began suckling on it.

"Please nooo..." Erica whimpered as she felt the last of her resistance melting away.

"Stop pretending you don't enjoy this," Blair said. "I know the truth. You are a nasty slut who gets off on being a slave."

Erica shook her head but inside she knew that Blair spoke the truth.

"I will tell you what, Rica," said Blair. "Let's check and see whether your body wants this or not." Blair creeped a hand down the front of Erica's body and lifted up Erica's shirt to lay a hand on her bare belly.

Blair whispered enticingly, "If you aren't turned on by the thought of being my sex slave, then I promise to leave you alone." Blair used a finger to stretch open the waistband of Erica's pants and started reaching her hand underneath.

"I think we both already know how this will end, though. If I find you got wet from the thought of being my little prison whore, I expect you to submit to me forever. Shall we find out?"

With trepidation, Erica cringed as she felt Blair's fingers inch their way downward to her pussy. She already knew what Blair would find. Erica's pussy was drenched and she heard a squishy noise as Blair's fingers rubbed the wetness leaking from her vagina.

"Oh my," Blair said as she felt Erica's soaked pussy. Erica's own body had betrayed herself. "Why am I not surprised that you are so turned on at the thought of being my prison pet?" Blair moved two of her fingers in and out of Erica's pussy causing Erica to begin moaning. Erica was so wet that Blair easily added a third and then fourth finger to Erica's pussy and began fingerfucking her. Before Erica could get too close to orgasm, Blair removed her fingers and brought them up to Erica's mouth. Erica opened wide to take Blair's hand in her mouth and began sucking her own juices off Blair's fingers.

"Face it, Rica. You love that I own your body." Erica nodded feebly as Blair took her hand out of Erica's mouth.

"I tried to escape it, Mistress Blair," said Erica despondently. "But I can't help submitting to you."

Blair came around so she faced Erica. She put her hand on top of Erica's head and said, "I think it is past time that you get on your knees and worship my pussy." Blair's hand pushed down on Erica's head, but Erica hardly needed any encouragement to lower herself to the floor.

"Yes, Mistress," Erica said as she got down on her knees and put her hands on Blair's pants. Before Erica pulled down Blair's pants she noticed a strange bulge poking out from her crotch.

Blair wasn't wearing underwear but she did have a strap-on dildo attached to her waist. "Don't mind that, pet," Blair said. "I thought I might use it on you later. It occurred to me when I woke up this morning that I have yet to fuck you in your ass. I think after you finish licking me I am going to tear your asshole open with my cock and then make you suck on it. Would you like that, cunt?"

Erica licked Blair's fake cock and said, "Yes, Mistress. Will you please fuck my ass and then make me taste it?"

"I love the sound of that. Will you do anything I tell you to? Will you fuck the guards or the janitor if I tell you to?" Blair began detaching the strapon from around her waist.

"Yes, Mistress. Anything to please you."

"I would call you a worthless whore, but your pussy and asshole are going to be very valuable to me," Blair said as she removed the strap-on and laid it on the floor. Blair stood over the top of Erica with her hairy bush and vagina set right over Erica's face. Erica could see the pink inside of Blair's pussy peeking out between the lips of her labia. The scent of Blair's sex wafted down to Erica's nose and Erica began licking her lips in anticipation of tasting her Mistress' pussy. As much as Erica wanted to resist, Blair now had complete control of her. Blair grabbed Erica by her wig and pulled Erica's mouth up to Blair's cunt.

Blair ordered "Lick my fucking cunt, slave." As Erica extended her tongue towards Blair's pussy, she realized that this would be the final submission. As soon as she tasted Blair, Erica would be hers forever. It wouldn't be long before Erica was begging Blair to leash her and desecrate her body over and over. Erica felt a tear form below her eye and drip down her cheek as her tongue reached Blair's cunt and she knew that this would spell the end of her and Roxie's relationship.

"Get your hands off my fucking pet," Erica heard a voice say from behind her. Erica looked up at Blair and saw her eyes open wide as Blair stepped back in shock.

Blair's face was aghast as she said, "What are you doing here? You should be locked up right now."

Erica turned around and looked upon the most glorious sight she had ever seen. A haggard, but still beautiful Roxie stood in the doorway glaring at Blair. Roxie's hair had been done up and she was wearing a bandana over it, a style Erica had not yet seen Roxie employ. Erica scrambled to crawl over to Roxie and sit on her knees next to her. Erica grabbed Roxie's legs like she holding on for dear life and nuzzled her head against Roxie's leg as Roxie rubbed her cheek.

"Hey, Erica. Are you okay?" Roxie asked.

Erica sighed in relief and closed her eyes as she hugged Roxie's legs tighter. "I am now," she said.

"How?" Blair demanded.

"The warden and I have become pretty good friends," Roxie answered. "It didn't take much for her to see my side of the story."

Roxie looked down at Erica, "Trina told me where you and Blair were. I'm not sure it was the wisest course of action for you to confront her on your own."

Erica sobbed against Roxie's body, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I thought I could fight her but I'm not strong enough. If you hadn't interrupted us my tongue would be inside her right now. I was about to give myself to her forever. I don't deserve to be your pet."

Roxie shushed Erica and petted her hair as she wept. "Don't worry pet, I will protect you," Roxie said consolingly. Blair looked on in disgust with her arms folded across her chest, unfazed that she was standing naked from the waist down. Roxie looked up at Blair and said, "This ends now. You have abused my pet long enough."

Blair scoffed and said, "Is it really abuse if she enjoyed it? You would not believe how wet she gets whenever I snap a collar around her neck."

"That's enough, Blair."

"Have you noticed a trend here? No matter much she says she wants you she always ends up crawling back to me. She can't help herself. Erica!" At the sound of Blair's commanding voice Erica looked up in attention. "Pinch Roxie on the ass hard."

Before Roxie could react, Erica grabbed Roxie's buttock between her thumb and index finger and squeezed as hard as possible. "Ow, Erica! What the fuck!"

"Don't act like that doesn't turn you on," Blair said. "I know you too well."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Erica apologised. "I can't help myself."

"Rica, I want you to crawl to the middle of the room and sit and wait for my next command." Erica squeezed and kissed Roxie's thigh but then crawled away to follow Blair's order. "Stick you hand down the back of your pants and finger your asshole." Erica did so, and quickly had her own finger inserted all the way into her rectum. Erica sighed as she felt her ass being filled, it had already been too long since something had been inside her.

"How much do you love it, Rica?" Blair asked.

Erica didn't even have to lie. "I love fingering my ass. Thank you, Mistress Blair."

"Take that finger out of your ass and put it in your mouth," commanded Blair.

"Thank you, Mistress Blair." Erica didn't hesitate before taking her finger out of her ass and putting it in her mouth to suck on.

Roxie stared in shock as she finally realized the full extent of Blair's control over her lover. Erica sat in her spot and continued licking her finger as she looked back and forth between the woman she was falling for and the woman who had taken control of her mind and body.

"She is a big girl, she can make her own choices," Blair said. "Let her choose what she really wants. If she truly loves you this should be easy for her. But maybe she loves being my little pet and fucktoy more. Can we agree to adhere to her decision, no matter who she chooses?"

Roxie nodded reluctantly and said, "You are right. She needs to make the choice for herself. I agree."

"Okay Rica, you may stop now." Blair said. Erica pulled her finger out of her mouth and sat at attention. "Crawl towards your choice of Mistress."

"Wait!" Roxie yelled before Erica had to make a decision. "If Erica chooses you can I take her place instead?"

Blair looked at Roxie incredulously and asked, "You mean you would be my pet in her place? You would do whatever I said?"

"Yes," sighed Roxie. "And I can only imagine the sick shit you would make me do."

"All of your prison contacts, all your little deals and arrangements would be mine too? I would run this joint!"

"Yes," Roxie said. "I would give everything to save Erica from having to be your pet."

"Roxie, no!" Erica cried.

Roxie looked over at Erica and said, "I know now that you can't fight her. It's my fault you are even in this position. I will be stuck in here for a long time, but you can still be free someday. Let me do this for you. Or of course, you could just choose me and we won't have to worry about it at all."

This didn't seem like a difficult choice at all to Erica, but she worried about the hold Blair seemed to have over her. Could Erica make the obvious choice? Blair was grinning victoriously at this latest development.

"Of course..." Blair said, "There would be nothing to stop Erica from still following my orders despite you taking her place. How about if Erica chooses me, you will both be my pets?"

Roxie looked down at Erica and shrugged, "At least we would still be together."

Blair cackled and rubbed her hands together gleefully. She said, "This is working out better than I could have ever planned. I'm going to make each of you watch while the other gets fucked every night. Maybe if you both please me enough, I will let you play with each other for my amusement."

"You are getting way ahead of yourself," Roxie said. "Let Erica make her choice."

Erica felt like a real pet that had to choose between two of her owners. Blair patted her leg and whistled at Erica saying, "Here girl. Come to Mommy." Roxie did nothing to try and entice Erica, she simply looked at Erica and said, "I trust you, Erica. I will love you no matter what you choose." Erica was torn between the woman who held her heart and the one who possessed her mind and body.

Blair locked eyes with Erica and beckoned with her finger. That was all Erica needed to decide. She began crawling toward Blair's feet. "Yes!" Blair cheered as Erica crawled toward her. "Roxie, you had better be ready. I expect you to be on your knees and crawling for me in less than a minute. You are going to get an up close view while I fuck your girlfriend in the ass."

Maybe this was for the best, Erica thought to herself as she crawled nearer to Blair. Once Roxie was Mistress Blair's pet too she could understand why Erica found it so hard to resist her. At least they would still be together though they would be subservient to Blair and her awful bullying. Erica glanced over at Roxie and felt her heart ache when she Roxie with a hand over her mouth, looking crestfallen.

Erica had been scared and intimidated by Roxie when they first met, but gradually she learned how caring and compassionate the woman really was. Though Erica felt she had done nothing to deserve it, Roxie loved her with all her heart. In a flash of epiphany, Erica realized what she had been trying so hard to deny to herself. She was in love with Roxie, and would do absolutely anything for her. Blair could never truly own her, because a part of herself would always belong to Roxie. Her heart. Erica smiled at Roxie and then back at Blair before turning around to crawl towards Roxie instead.

"What? No!" Blair shouted.

Erica reached Roxie and threw her arms around the woman's waist. "Well done, pet," Roxie said as she wrapped her arms around the back of Erica's neck.

"That might have been the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I know I made the right choice," Erica looked up at Roxie with tears glistening in her eyes. "I don't want anything but you, Roxie."

"You little bitch!" Blair shrieked at Erica. She pointed at the floor in front of her and shouted, "Get your ass over here right now!" Erica felt a sudden urge to follow Blair's command, but instead she clutched Roxie even tighter.

"Erica, stand up," Roxie commanded.

"Mistress?" Erica questioned.

"You are not her fucking dog any more. Stand up and be a woman."

Though Erica's body shook, she steadied herself enough to begin lifting herself off the floor. She stood up triumphantly and glared at Blair with defiance. Roxie yelled at Blair as she approached her, "How fucking dare you treat my pet this way."

Blair put her hands up defensively and said, "Wait," but Roxie reached her too quickly. Roxie backhanded Blair across the face and quickly struck her again so that she toppled over.

"I trusted you!" Roxie bellowed. "How could you do this to me?" Roxie kicked Blair in the stomach and chest as she laid on the floor and tried to block Roxie's attacks.

"Please, Roxie," Blair begged. "I love you!"

Roxie scoffed and said, "You don't even know what love is."

Blair sat up. The skin around her eye socket was red and would soon bruise. Blair said, "I was just jealous because you wouldn't touch me any more. I wanted to show what a slut she was, that you aren't really anything special to her. I miss you."

"So we could have solved this whole conflict if we had just started fucking again?" Roxie asked.

Blair nodded weakly and Roxie said, "Well, we are going to resolve this right now then. Strip down, Blair." Blair complied instantly, tearing her shirt over her head and removing her bra to reveal her small breasts and nipples.

Roxie slid sewing supplies off one of the tables so that it was completely bare. "Come to this table and bend over it," Roxie commanded.

"Why should I?" Blair questioned.

"Do you want me to fuck you or not?" Roxie replied.

"More than anything," Blair said despondently.

"Then go to the table and bend your ass over. I'm going to fuck you from behind just like I used to." Roxie picked up the strapon that Blair had discarded and left lying on the floor. "Wow, you were really thinking ahead, weren't you? Thanks, Blair."

Erica looked on as Blair dutifully walked over to the nearby table and bent over to present both her holes to Roxie. Erica wondered about what sort of game Roxie was playing. She had shown no sexual interest in Blair since Erica had arrived at the prison. Roxie walked over to Blair and patted her on the head. Roxie untied the bandana around her head and shook her hair loose. Erica winced when she saw a deep scar held together by stitches where she had been bludgeoned on the head by a guard. Her poor, poor Mistress, Erica thought.

"Do you trust me?" Roxie asked Blair.

Blair whispered, "Yes..." as Roxie began tying the bandana around Blair's eyes to act as a blindfold. Roxie knotted the bandana behind Blair's head and pulled it tight. Roxie took a ziptie out of her pocket and used it to bind Blair's hands together. "Please fuck me, Roxie," Blair pleaded. "You know Erica will never be as good a lover as me."

"Shhh..." Roxie shushed as she caressed Blair's hair. She walked around the table so she was standing behind Blair and beckoned Erica to come over. When Erica joined her, Roxie pulled her pet's mouth to hers for a passionate kiss. As they made out, Roxie took the strapon and fitted it around Erica's waist. After Roxie broke the kiss, Erica looked at her Mistress questioningly but didn't say a word.