Prison Pet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica laughed and said, "Well, you haven't really given me a choice at all. I choose love, and I choose you, Roxie. I love you and I want to be with you forever." Erica brought Roxie's hands to her lips and kissed each one.

"Oh, Erica! You make me so happy!" Roxie cried as she threw her arms around Erica, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Erica wrapped her arms tightly around Roxie as she returned the embrace.

Erica felt slightly embarrassed as Roxie wept on her shoulder. Other inmates were watching the display and Erica patted her girlfriend (and she loved being able to refer to Roxie as that) on the back and said, "I can't believe I'm saying this Roxie, but you had better compose yourself."

Roxie broke the embrace and wiped tears from her eyes, "You are right. I don't think I've cried since I was a little girl."

"It's okay," Erica said, "We could all use a good cry from time to time." Erica and Roxie gazed into each other's eyes for a minute before bringing their lips together for a kiss. They didn't want to ruin the moment by making out in the hallway, they kept their lips locked and enjoyed the feeling of their lips touching.

When Roxie broke the kiss she told Erica, "Tonight, you are staying with me."

"I can't wait," Erica said with a grin.

It was lunchtime by now, so Roxie and Erica walked to the cafeteria for their noon meal. Roxie's friends congratulated the couple and shared hugs and kisses with the newly christened pair. Trina gave Erica a warm embrace and Avette kissed Erica on both cheeks. Toni gave Erica a full kiss on the mouth and said, "I am so happy that Roxie finally found someone." Erica noticed that Tammy had not come up to offer any congratulations. Tammy likely wondered where she fit in the new dynamic of being a slave to a slave. Erica already had plans for her friend, but was not going to worry about it on this perfect day. There were so many pleasantries exchanged that Erica barely had time to eat though she was starving.

Erica and Roxie held hands as they left the cafeteria following the lunchtime meal. They began to separate as they had work details in different parts of the prison that afternoon. Erica walked alone down an empty hallway when she noticed a huddled figure stumbling toward her. It was Blair, still dressed in the same soggy clothes. She smelled terrible and was covered in filth. Blair walked with a marked limp, clearly still sore due to her earlier domination.

"Get on your knees, bitch," Blair demanded of Erica. "Do as I say!"

Erica laughed in Blair's face, causing Blair to become even more enraged. "I said on your knees!" Blair bellowed.

Erica retorted, "You have no power over me, Blair. There is only one woman in this prison who gives me orders and it is not you. Now would you kindly fuck off?"

Years of circumventing the law and living in the criminal underworld had given Roxie a kind of instinct. She felt something wrong immediately after she left Erica, so she hurried back to find her pet girlfriend. She came upon Blair confronting Erica, and could see where this was headed. Blair flicked her wrist, and a stiletto knife she had hidden in her shirt sleeve fell into her hand. "Erica, watch out!" Roxie yelled.

Erica reacted instantly, chopping the wrist of Blair's hand that held the knife. The blow was strong enough to make Blair drop the knife and Erica was on her instantly. Erica struck Blair in the face repeatedly. Blair tried smacking Erica back in retaliation, but only one of her blows landed on Erica's nose. Erica's nose bled, but she still looked better off than Blair who was suffering far more hits to the face. Erica balled her hand in a fist and cracked her knuckles against Blair's forehead, leaving Blair down for the count.

Roxie rushed over to Erica, concerned about the blood covering her pet's face. "Are you okay, Erica?"

Erica wiped her face with the sleeve of her shirt and was surprised to see blood. She looked down at Blair's bludgeoned face. "Don't worry, most of the blood isn't mine. I feel a lot better now, actually. Blair just will not learn her lesson."

"I will have the guards put her in solitary for a while," Roxie said. "She won't be bothering us any time soon." Guards soon came to drag Blair's unconscious body away. Erica reflected on how Blair's fortunes had changed in a day. Earlier, she was in control of Erica while Roxie seemed sure to be imprisoned in solitary confinement. But in just a few hours time, the complete opposite scenario was now occurring.

"I hope I didn't hurt her too badly," Erica said to Roxie. "I don't really hate her any more. I feel sorry for her more than anything."

Roxie shrugged and replied, "You acted in self-defense. Much better to see her ass knocked out than to see you stabbed. If anything had happened to you..." Roxie rubbed Erica's arm and looked upset as she contemplated what could have transpired.

"Don't worry Roxie, I will always be with you." Erica consoled. "If I died, my ghost would haunt you."

"Ha ha, very funny," Roxie said. "Well, we had better get a move on."

Erica and Roxie worked the rest of the afternoon and met up again at dinnertime. Maybe it was just her imagination, but Erica thought the food tasted a little better and the day seemed brighter than before. She hadn't felt this happy in years. Roxie sat next to Erica as they ate and chatted with the other girls. Erica rubbed her hand up and down Roxie's leg and moved her hand inside Roxie's thigh to her crotch. Roxie leaned over and whispered in Erica's ear, "Later, sweet pet. We are going to have all night to fuck." Erica moved her hand back to the top of Roxie's thigh and felt her loins tingling in anticipation.

As they left the cafeteria Roxie told her pet, "I have something special planned. I know you never got a chance to shower this morning, and I want you to feel nice and fresh for tonight. I have arranged for some private shower time for you while I get ready myself. You can take your time, and there is no need to rush. Enjoy yourself. I will see you later, my love." Roxie pointed to the bathroom Erica should go to.

Erica walked into the changing room, surprised not to see a single guard on duty. She stripped out of her prison clothes and took off her wig before she hopped into the shower. Erica felt so excited about the coming pleasure, it took all of her self-control to not rub herself as the hot water poured out of the showerhead over her naked body. She wanted to save the pleasure for later and refrained from masturbating though her pussy begged for attention. Erica took her time and enjoyed her shower for a change. She shaved her armpits and legs and decided to do some landscaping below her waist. She trimmed and shaved the pubic hair around her vagina so that there was just a small tuft of hair right above the top of her pussy.

Following the shower, Erica dried herself with a towel in the changing room and noticed someone had placed items on a bench while she showered. Erica idly wondered who Roxie had running around fetching and delivering these items for her. A handwritten note sat next to a box and pile of clothes. A bottle of lotion, deodorant, toothbrush and toothpaste and other toiletries as well as makeup had been placed near the sink. Erica grabbed the note and saw it was addressed simply to "My Pet". Erica felt a shiver run through her body as she read Roxie's possessive name for her.

My Pet,

I had your prison clothes disposed of. I didn't think you would mind. I picked out your new clothes myself. I think you will look very sexy in them. Do whatever you need to get ready and then meet me in my cell. Also, use what I have left in the box for you. I want my pet to be as clean inside as she is outside. I'm going to do the same to myself. Can't wait to see you later.

Love, Roxie

Erica flipped open the lid of the box and discovered an enema kit inside. Erica felt her body tingle with expectancy now that she knew assplay was definitely on the menu for this evening. Erica had still not had the opportunity to lick or finger her Mistress' asshole yet. She was eager to please all of Roxie's orifices in any way she desired.

Erica threw her towel off and took the box with her as she walked to the toilet. Erica sat on the toilet and proceeded to empty her bladder and void her bowels. After she finished urinating and defecating and had cleaned both her holes, Erica stuck the tube connected to the enema bag into her ass just as Avette had showed her. Erica pumped the sterile fluid into her rectum and moaned as she felt the liquid filling her ass. After the bag was completely emptied, Erica sprayed the solution out of her ass into the toilet. Erica kept spurting more out of her anus until she had been completely drained. As before, Erica felt clean and entirely refreshed after her enema. Erica cleaned the tube in the sink and left the box sitting on the floor. Somehow she knew someone would be by later to collect it for Roxie.

Erica rubbed fragrant lotion onto her skin and applied deodorant her armpits. She rarely wore makeup, but decided to apply a little bit of eye shadow and some light red lipstick. Erica still didn't know what Roxie liked, she would have to be sure to find out. Erica walked over to the bench to inspect the clothes Roxie had picked out for her. The underwear was lacy black and white polka-dot lingerie. Erica held the panties and bra up and raised an eyebrow as she said to herself, "So this is what you like, Roxie."

Erica clasped the bra onto her chest and pulled the panties on. The bra was cut so that it barely covered her nipples and prominently displayed her cleavage. Roxie must have made a really good guess for Erica's cup size, Erica had never told Roxie her measurements and yet the bra fit snugly over Erica's breasts. The underwear was similar to a thong, the lacy strap covered Erica's asscrack but left Erica's buttocks bare. Erica walked over to a mirror to check out her own behind. Erica wiggled her ass in the mirror and smacked her asscheek. She had to admit she looked pretty damn sexy with these on. To wear over her underwear, Roxie had selected a dark red dress. It was very pretty, but Erica knew that she was would spend minimal time with the dress actually on. Erica put the dress on over her head and zipped it up in the back.

Now that she was dressed, she could figure out the most important piece. Roxie had left a couple different wigs for Erica to choose from. One was the same redheaded piece she had worn the night before. There was another blonde wig, and a brunette wig that was very similar to Erica's natural hair color. Erica ran her hand over her scalp and felt the shoots of hair beginning to grow. She just had to be patient and it would grow back. Erica decided to go with brunette, so she could let Roxie see her the same as when they first met.

For shoes, Roxie had lent Erica a pair of long, black high heels. Erica was not used to wearing high heels, so she walked awkwardly in them. Finally ready, Erica left the changing room and walked down the long hallway toward Roxie's cell. The door to Roxie's cell was hanging open, and after Erica entered a guard closed the door behind her.

Erica almost didn't recognize Roxie when she came upon her Mistress. Roxie wore a bright green dress that fit her perfectly. Normally, Roxie's prison clothes hung off of her and didn't provide any definition to her bulk. But this dress accentuated Roxie's curves and showed off how nice of a body she really had. Though she had to be near two hundred pounds, Roxie's sides curved inward to her waist before widening to her hips. Roxie had the classic hourglass figure with little fat on her stomach or love handles. All of Roxie's thickness was on her bosom, ass, and thighs.

Roxie had curled her dark hair into tightly coiled waves that fell to her shoulders. Erica couldn't believe it, but Roxie was actually wearing makeup. She had mascara on and wore light pink lipstick. Erica never would have imagined Roxie could look so feminine. With her hands resting on her hips, Roxie looked unbelievably sexy.

"Roxie!" Erica exclaimed. "You look incredible!"

Roxie blushed and said, "Thank you. You look great too."

"You didn't need to go to all this trouble just for me," Erica said.

"Nonsense. I wanted to look beautiful for you for once."

"You are always beautiful to me."

Erica and Roxie stood on opposite sides of the cell, feasting their eyes on each other's forms before Roxie broke the silence. "Are you going to come give your Mistress a kiss or what?"

"Gladly," Erica said with a smile. The heels of Erica pumps echoed throughout the cell as she strode over to Roxie. Erica twined her arms around the back of Roxie's neck and leaned down to kiss the shorter woman on the lips. After a few wet pecks on each other's lips, Erica opened her mouth and draw Roxie's tongue inside. Roxie wrapped her arms around Erica's waist as she licked and sucked on Erica's tongue. Roxie reached her hands down to Erica's behind to grab her ass through her dress. Erica moaned her approval as Roxie grasped Erica's butt and pulled her closer.

The couple kissed passionately for a few moments before Roxie suggested, "Why don't you help me with my zipper, pet?" Roxie turned around to allow Erica access to the back of her dress. After Erica unzipped her, Roxie let her dress fall to the floor. Roxie wore black silk panties that covered her large behind. Erica's salivated when she saw that Roxie's underwear so tightly stretched over her ass that her crack could be seen through the fabric. Roxie turned around to reveal she had no bra covering her enormous bosom. Roxie posed with one leg set in front of the other and her arms held out as she shook her chest. Her massive breasts swung back and forth.

"How do I look, pet?" Roxie asked.

"Ravishing," said Erica. "May I please touch you, Mistress?"

"Please do," Roxie answered.

Erica rubbed Roxie's broad shoulders and ran her hands up and down Roxie's thick, muscled arms. Erica moved her hands to Roxie's torso to feel her chest. Her hand couldn't even fit over one of Roxie's large breasts. Erica loved how soft and meaty Roxie's breasts felt as she squeezed them. She rubbed Roxie's nipples with her thumbs until they were stimulated enough that they had extended straight out. Erica leaned down and lifted the breast up to her mouth and began licking Roxie's nipple. Roxie gasped as she felt Erica rolling her nipple in between her teeth before sucking on it.

"Oh yeah, pet." Roxie said. "Suck on my udders." Roxie held Erica's face to her breast.

Erica sucked the nipple into mouth but wanted more. Erica took Roxie's areola and part of her breast into her mouth. Roxie moaned and stroked her pet's hair as her nipple was played with. Erica switched to Roxie's other breast and repeated the same procedure while squeezing the other breast that was sloppily wet with Erica's saliva. Erica stuck her face between Roxie's breasts and shook her head on them. If Erica could be suffocated by Roxie's dirty pillows she would die a happy woman.

Roxie put a finger under Erica's chin and lifted it slightly, indicating that Erica should desist for now. Erica stood up and asked, "How may I please you, Mistress?"

"I want to see how you look in the underwear I picked out," Roxie commanded. "Strip for me, bitch."

Erica pulled both straps of her dress off her shoulders and began shaking and writhing her body seductively. Erica put a hand to her breast and squeezed while her other hand rubbed her pussy through her dress. Erica turned around and bent over for Roxie. She lifted the skirt of her dress above her waist so Roxie could see her ass. Erica grinned when she heard Roxie murmur, "Mmmm, damn that is a sweet ass." Erica looked back at her and smacked her own ass to tease her.

Erica pulled the rest of her dress down and stood wearing only her underwear. Roxie appreciated the view of Erica's body and said, "You are so fucking sexy. Is there anything you want to say or do before I take control of your body for the rest of the night?"

Erica thought to herself and said, "There is one thing." Erica turned around to face Roxie. "You need to punish me. I want you to hit me."

"Excuse me?" said Roxie. "I thought we were just going to love each other tonight. No punishment."

"Hopefully we will love each other all night long," Erica said. "But you still haven't punished me for obeying Blair instead of you. That was very wrong of me, and the only way I can move on is if I am punished for it. Now hit me."

"Are you sure, Erica?"

"Yes. Fucking hit me."

Roxie lightly tapped Erica on the face. She hadn't planned on inflicting any pain on her pet tonight but Erica begged for it.

"Harder," Erica demanded.

Roxie slapped Erica hard enough on the cheek that it made a light smacking noise.

"Harder!" Erica yelled.

Roxie put actual force into her next blow which left a red handprint on the left side of Erica's face. Roxie hadn't planned on punishment for this evening, but she was becoming too turned on by Erica showing her submissive side. And she knew Erica was getting just as turned on.

"Bend over and show me that ass," Roxie ordered. Erica wasted no time in obeying. She was a willing slave whose only purpose was to follow Roxie's command. After Erica had bent over and pushed her ass out she felt Roxie's large hand slap her asscheek. The tingling pain only made Erica more aroused.

"Are you ever going to have sex with another woman without my permission again?" Roxie asked.

"No, Mistress."

Roxie spanked Erica's ass again. "Do you promise to serve only me?"

"Only you, Mistress. My body and all of its holes are for you to use."

Erica felt another spank. She wriggled her ass in pleasure. "Who is your beautiful Mistress?" Roxie asked.

"You are, Mistress."

Roxie smacked Erica harder. "And who is my little fucktoy?"

"I am, Mistress."

"Have you had enough yet?"

"No, Mistress. May I please have another?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Roxie slapped Erica on the ass as hard as she could which made Erica squeal and writhe. Erica felt so turned on by the spankings that her panties were dampening. "On your knees, cunt," Roxie ordered.

Erica lowered herself to her knees and looked up at Roxie expectantly. Roxie grabbed the back of Erica's head and pulled her pet's face to her crotch. "Take a nice big whiff, slut. I want my pet to be able to recognize my scent anywhere," said Roxie.

Erica rested her nose right on Roxie's panties and took a long sniff, breathing in the scent of her Mistress. Erica felt her body shake as her sense was overwhelmed by Roxie's odor.

"Oh God," Erica said as she put her arms around Roxie's thick thighs and breathed Roxie in even more deeply. "I wish I could bottle this. To think you taste even better than you smell..."

Roxie asked, "So if you were blindfolded and surrounded by several wet, naked women would you be able to find me by scent alone?"

"Is that scenario likely to occur, Mistress?" Erica pulled away slightly from Roxie's crotch to look up timidly as she asked her question.

"Oh, it definitely will," Roxie said with a grin. "I will expect you to please every pussy in that room, but as your Mistress I get first dibs. You will need to be able to find me blind with five wet pussies in your face. If you fail then you will be punished. "

"Mmm, that sounds amazing," Erica said. "I had better memorize your scent then." Erica put her face up against Roxie again and drank her essence in through her nostrils. Erica rubbed her nose against the wet spot forming on Roxie's underwear. Erica felt the fabric of Roxie's lacy panties on her face as she held her Mistress tighter. "Roxie!" gasped Erica as she buried her face between Roxie's thighs and shook her head. "You are too perfect!"