Prison Pet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie yelled, "Erica, I want you to sit on the floor under me and watch as I pound your former mistress." Blair wiggled her ass back and forth in anticipation after hearing this statement. Roxie indicated with her fingers that Erica should fuck Blair with her strapon. Erica stood behind Blair and held the plastic cock in her hand. Erica rubbed the shaft up and down Blair's pussy lips that were moistening from arousal. Blair pushed her ass back to try and take the cock inside herself, but Erica moved back to deny Blair the pleasure. Blair groaned due to her pleasure being withheld. The tip of the dildo sat just outside of Blair's hole. Erica smiled as she realized how much fun this was going to be.

"Good girl," Roxie said as she winked at Erica. "Right there is the spot. Are you ready to get fucked for old time's sake, Blair?"

Blair pleaded, "Please just fuck me already. I can't take it anymore."

Roxie nodded at Erica to begin. Erica put her hands on Blair's bony hips and rammed the strapon deep into Blair's vagina. Blair groaned and yelped in both pain and pleasure as Erica held her hips tightly while she slammed the strapon in and out of her. The strapon had been designed in such a way that the straps rubbed against the user's pussy while it was being used. Erica felt herself getting off and it felt better the harder she fucked Blair.

Erica buried the entire length of the strapon into Blair before pulling it out and thrusting it back in repeatedly. Erica thought of all the depraved and humiliating acts she was forced to undergo as Blair's pet. Erica channeled all of her rage at being so mistreated into her technique as she hatefucked Blair. Erica looked over and saw Roxie touching herself through her pants as she enjoyed watching Erica fucking Blair. Erica blew a kiss to Roxie and continued relentlessly pounding Blair's vagina.

Blair seemed to enjoy the rough sex since she cried, "Fuck me harder, Roxie!" Erica snickered, causing Roxie to laugh and make a shushing gesture with her finger to her lips. Erica complied with Blair's request to fuck her harder; she also began smacking Blair's skinny ass as she reamed her pussy hole. The strapon felt so good against Erica's genitals that she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning and possibly revealing her identity.

Roxie could see it was getting hard for Erica. She sidled over to the front of Blair's bent over body and began untying the blindfold. After she removed it, Roxie asked, "Hey, Blair. Who do you think is fucking you right now?"

Blair looked up confusedly at Roxie as the blindfold fell off her eyes. Blair looked back in a panic to see it was Erica, not Roxie behind her. "No!" Blair cried. Though her hands were tied behind her back, she tried to stand up and resist. Roxie took Blair by the shoulders and slammed her back down to the table. Roxie held Blair in place with one hand pushing down on the woman's back while the other held her head to the table. Erica worked her pelvis back and forth as she fucked Blair harder and harder. Having no need for silence now, Erica started moaning in pleasure. Blair tried struggling against Roxie's grasp but she was too strong to overcome.

Blair wailed and kept shouting 'No' as Erica slammed the strapon into her. Erica teased her, "How does it feel, Blair? Do you like getting fucked by your former pet? I think you are enjoying it."

"No!" Blair yelled. "No no no no no." Despite her protests, Blair felt herself nearing an orgasm due to Erica's hard fucking. She stopped fighting Roxie's grip and laid down on the table motionless to take her fucking.

"Fuck her harder, my pet," said Roxie. "You need this."

Erica smacked Blair on the ass again even harder than before which made Blair cry out in pain. Unlike Erica or Roxie, she had no padding on her buttocks to dampen the pain of a spanking. Roxie still held Blair in place, though Blair was no longer resisting. Blair's protests were transforming into sighs and moans of pleasure as her orgasm commenced. "Yes, yes, oh yes. Yesssssss..." Blair said as she climaxed.

Erica slapped Blair's ass again and said, "Get fucked, you bitch. I think you are enjoying this way too much. I want you to pay for all the things you did to me." Erica continued fucking Blair even after the woman had climaxed. The sensation turned from pain to pleasure quickly.

"Please stop," Blair wailed.

"What's that?" Erica asked as she slowed down her thrusts. "Did you just ask me to do something instead of forcing me to? I can't believe my ears." Erica put her hands on Blair's ass to spread her asscheeks wide open. Erica moved the strapon in and out of Blair at an excruciatingly slow pace. Blair shuddered and wriggled her body from the ecstasy of Erica's cock sliding in and out of her body so gradually.

With Blair spread open, Erica could see her asshole slightly agape. Dark brown stains ringed Blair's anus; it was clear that she hadn't wiped the last time she had a bowel movement. Erica supposed this must have been a meal Blair intended Erica to have after their next session. Erica had to stop herself from gagging. She still couldn't believe she had willingly tasted Blair's shit and felt humiliated even more in retrospect.

"Ewww," Erica said. "You have a dirty asshole, Blair." As she continued slowly fucking Blair, Erica rubbed her finger around the rim of Blair's anus before sticking her finger inside it. Erica felt Blair's entire body tense as her finger penetrated Blair's asshole. Erica forced her finger all the way in despite Blair's squealing and could feel the walls of Blair's rectum and a lumpy mass that could only be Blair's excrement. Erica curled her finger inside Blair's to tickle her rectum. Erica changed the angle of her thrusts to accommodate her assfingering of Blair.

"Tell me what a dirty whore you are, Blair," said Erica.

Roxie held Blair by the hair with one hand while the other held Blair's throat. "Tell her, bitch," ordered Roxie.

"I'm a dirty whore! I love getting fucked while my shitty ass is fingered!" Blair yelled.

Erica slid her finger out of Blair's ass and saw the tip of her finger was covered with brown stains. Still trying to mentally break Blair's training, Erica briefly thought to bring the finger to her mouth and try a taste but successfully fought the urge. She would never have to taste Blair's waste again. The only woman Erica would ever do that for was Roxie, and she knew her Mistress would never force her to do anything so disgusting. Instead, Erica leaned forward to place her dirty finger underneath Blair's nose.

"I want you to taste how disgusting you are," Erica said. "Just like I had to." Erica brought her finger down to Blair's mouth and Blair snapped at Erica's finger like an animal. Erica had anticipated the bite, and pulled her finger away just in time.

In response, Roxie slapped Blair across the face and slammed her face down on the table. "If you want to leave this room in one piece, you will do everything my Erica tells you to," Roxie threatened. "You know I can destroy you if I choose to."

Blair, fearful of Roxie's wrath allowed Erica to stick her finger in her mouth. Erica felt Blair's tongue moving across her finger and her mouth sucking on it. "Pretty gross, isn't it?" Erica said. "Now you know how it feels. I want that finger completely clean, and be sure to swallow." Blair cringed as she tasted and then swallowed her own excrement.

Erica had still been slowly thrusting in and out of Blair throughout this sequence, but she abruptly stopped and pulled the strapon out so that its tip rested just outside of Blair's pussy. Blair groaned and stamped her foot in frustration as she had been nearing a second orgasm. She pushed her ass back to try and suck the end of the cock back in her pussy, but Erica moved backwards to continue withholding from her.

"What was it you said you were going to do to me before Roxie walked in?" Erica asked. Blair froze and refused to speak. "I remember what you said. I want to hear from your own lips."

"Tell her, bitch," Roxie threatened.

Blair said hesitantly, "I-I said I was going to fuck you in the ass and then make you suck my cock and t-taste the inside of your ass."

Erica clapped her hands together delightedly and said, "Blair, that is a splendid idea. Thanks for sharing. Mistress, could you please untie Blair's hands?"

"Are you sure, pet?" Roxie asked.

"Yes, Blair isn't going anywhere. You might still hold her down, though. I have a feeling this will be enormously painful for her and she will probably be squirming a lot."

Roxie balled her hand up in a fist and held it next to Blair's face. "Try anything, and I give you another black eye." Roxie untied Blair's hands and took this opportunity to reach over and smack Blair on the ass as hard as she could. Blair squealed as Roxie's large hand made contact with her skinny asscheek. The lack of padding on Blair's posterior exacerbated the pain of a spanking.

"Now put your hands back and spread your asshole open for me," Erica commanded. When Blair didn't comply, Erica slapped her ass again as hard as possible. A red handprint covered Blair's asscheek. "It will only make it easier for you if you cooperate. This is happening no matter what you do."

Reluctantly, Blair put her hands back and spread her ass open for Erica to penetrate. This was the first time Blair had ever submitted to someone. Even when Blair had been with Roxie, neither of them assumed a dominant role in their relationship. This was uncharted territory for Blair, and she hated that she actually enjoyed it. Her hatred for Erica burned with a fiery intensity as her ex-slave dominated her.

Erica brought her hands up to hold Blair by her shoulders. Erica moved her hips forward to place the strapon's tip right outside Blair's stretched open asshole. The only lubrication covering the plastic cock was from Blair's cum. Blair gasped as Erica thrust her way into Blair's ass. Erica didn't ease her way in, she pushed past any resistance from Blair's tight ass in one quick motion as Blair howled in agony. "There you go," Erica said, "Right in your pooper." Erica wanted Blair to feel as humiliated as possible.

Blair gritted her teeth from the pain and her fingernails dug into her asscheeks until she drew blood. Blair kept her asshole stretched open as Erica pushed the dildo all the way in.

"That's it, cunt," Erica said. "Take my cock all the way in your ass." Erica felt the strap on her device rub against her pussy, but the satisfaction from that friction was nothing compared to the elation of getting to dominate and fuck her antagonist. Blair's screaming became so loud that Roxie had to place a hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. Erica thrust the entire length of the strapon in and out of Blair as she took her revenge. As Erica destroyed Blair's ass she claimed, "You aren't going to shit right for a week."

Erica suddenly stopped her pounding and stood still with her cock halfway inserted in Blair's ass. "Blair, I'm tired of doing all the work. I'm going to stand perfectly still, and I want you to push back on my cock and fuck your own ass."

Roxie held Blair's head to the table and said, "Do as she says." Blair took her hands off her ass and put them on the edge of the table. Blair bit her lip as she slowly moved back on the strapon, sucking it deeper into her ass. Blair moved her hips forward to remove some of the strapon from her ass before pushing back on it again. Erica had her hands on her waist, keeping still and watching with pleasure as her strapon moved in and out of Blair's rectum. Blair's ass was moving against the strapon so that all but the tip was removed before moving back to take almost the entire cock in her ass. Blair had begun grunting from the effort of fucking her own ass. Though the pain was immense, Blair actually started feeling turned on by the sensation of her ass being continually filled and emptied.

When the strapon was almost all the way out of Blair's ass, Erica suddenly thrust forward to impale Blair with her cock. Blair screamed as the cock buried itself to the hilt inside her ass. Erica started pounding Blair's ass again with it. Blair wailed at the top of her lungs as Erica split her open.

After finally became bored with fucking Blair's ass, Erica slowly removed the strapon from Blair's ass until the tip popped out of her anus. Erica grabbed Blair by her short hair and pulled her off the table. "On your knees, bitch," Erica said. Blair shook her head, causing Erica to slap Blair for her insolence. "You think this is a fucking game? You are not leaving here until you have done everything you were planning to make me do." Roxie appeared behind Blair and set her hands on Blair's shoulders. She forced Blair down to her knees as Blair offered no resistance.

Erica rubbed the tip of the cock across Blair's face and under her nose. Blair smelled the scents of her own ass and pussy emanating from it. "I'm not leaving any of your holes unfucked," Erica said. "Open your mouth wide and get ready to suck." Erica set the end of the strapon on Blair's lips. Blair opened her mouth as wide as she could to take it into her mouth. She could taste the inside of both her holes as her tongue came into contact with the cock, though the unmistakable flavor of ass was the stronger of the two flavors. Blair gagged as she tasted the overpowering flavor.

"How does your shit taste, Blair?" Erica asked. "Pretty terrible, isn't it? Are you finally getting a taste of your own medicine?" Blair stared up at Erica with hate in her eyes even though she still had the end of Erica's strapon in her mouth. "Don't hate me, you brought this on yourself."

Roxie stood behind Blair, leaving the woman no chance for an escape. Roxie and Erica grinned at each other as Blair sucked on Erica's shaft and they high fived over Blair's head. Erica reached down and began patting and petting Blair's head.

"Don't just hold it in your mouth," Erica ordered. "Suck on it, cunt." Blair held the strapon in her hand and began moving her mouth up and down it. Blair had never had a cock in her mouth before, real or fake. She had no technique to draw from and was just trying to repeat what she remembered from making other poor women suck her dildo. She pulled it out of her mouth to begin licking up and down the shaft. "Good girl," Erica said.

When Blair brought her mouth back up to the end of Erica's strapon, she felt Roxie's hand on the back of her head. "Suck my pet's dick," Roxie said. She forced Blair's mouth down the length of Erica's strapon, triggering Blair's gag reflex. Blair coughed and sputtered, her mouth leaking drool down past her chin and onto the strapon. With Roxie holding Blair's head in place, Erica began thrusting her hips forward to fuck Blair's mouth. Blair opened her mouth as wide as possible to take the cock. Erica's thrusts filled Blair's throat causing Blair to gag and retch. It eventually became too much and as Erica pulled the strapon out of Blair's mouth she vomited her breakfast all over herself.

"You are disgusting," Erica said. She only gave Blair a few seconds to recover before she ordered, "Open up again." Blair opened up her mouth again, wondering how much longer the torture would last. As Erica shoved the strapon in to fuck her mouth again, Blair couldn't help feeling that she was getting what she deserved. Blair kept gagging, but with nothing left in her stomach she could only dry-heave.

Deciding this was enough punishment, Erica ripped the strapon out of Blair's mouth. She put a foot on Blair's chest, and gently kicked her back onto the floor. Blair laid on the floor with her mouth, pussy, and ass sore from Erica dominating all of her holes. Erica undid the strapon from around her waist and stood over Blair. She spread open the gap in the crotch of her pants to expose her pussy. Erica began urinating upon Blair's prone body, forcing her former Mistress to endure a final humiliation. The stream of Erica's urine wetted Blair's shirt and bare legs. Blair felt too exhausted and in pain to move let alone resist. Erica rotated her pelvis around, trying to soak as much of Blair with her pee as she could. Some splashback moistened the bottom of Erica's pants but she could care less at this moment of triumph.

Roxie removed her pants and underwear as well and stood directly over Blair's head. Roxie had been holding her pee in for a while, and when she finally emptied her bladder the urine came out in a spray that splattered Blair's face. As her urination continued, the spray solidified into a stream that Roxie pointed at Blair's mouth. Blair shook her head back and forth to avoid Roxie's stream, and spat whenever it caught her and landed on her mouth.

Erica's urination had slowed to a dribble, though she had covered most of Blair's body with her waste. Roxie was still going strong though, so Erica stared at her Mistress. Roxie had her pussy lips spread open with her hands while she urinated on Blair's writhing body. Erica became aroused by the sight of her beautiful Mistress in the midst of using Blair for a toilet. Erica would gladly exchange places with Blair at this moment as she fantasized about Roxie peeing on her face and open mouth.

Roxie finally finished, and as the final droplets of Roxie's piss dribbled onto Blair's face Erica noticed a corner of Blair's pants that still looked dry. Erica squatted down and grabbed the pant leg with her hand and rubbed it against her pussy to use as toilet paper. Roxie had the same idea, but she squatted down and began rubbing her wet pussy against Blair's face instead. Blair was so wet with Roxie's urine that Erica wasn't sure that it was making Roxie any dryer. Roxie stood up and dressed herself before walking over to Erica. They held their arms around each other's shoulders as they looked down at the pathetic, whimpering mass on the floor before them. Erica almost felt sorry for Blair, but then she remembered all of the horrible things Blair made her do. Erica knew she would never feel compelled to follow Blair's commands again. Her hold over Erica had broken the same time Erica had broken Blair.

"Well, are you ready to go, pet?" Roxie asked.

"Yeah, there is nothing to see here," Erica replied. They walked away arm in arm, leaving Blair sobbing on the floor behind them.

As Roxie and Erica walked down the hallway Roxie said to her pet, "You were great in there, Erica. Blair had never been dominated in her life, but you broke her completely."

Erica smiled and said, "You were great too." She stopped walking and held both of Roxie's hands. "Thank you so much, Roxie. You saved me," Erica gazed at Roxie intensely as she spoke to her. "You saved me twice, in fact. I would never have been able to break the hold Blair had over me without you."

Roxie squeezed both of Erica's hands and said, "You know, Erica, you already made your decision between Blair and I. You still have your big decision to make." Erica peered at her Mistress curiously as Roxie nervously bit her lip. "You can decide whether you want to keep being my pet or not. If you don't want to, I will not bother you again while you are interred here. I will ensure that you are protected and no inmate or guard will touch you while you are here. I will not hold it against if you refuse me. I just want you to know... to know..."

Roxie had a hard time expressing herself and searched for the right words. "It's so hard for me to bare my feelings. I have to act tough all the time. One sign of weakness and they are all on you like sharks sniffing blood. I've refused to let myself feel love for so long. Until I met you." Erica smiled at her Mistress encouragingly as she bared her heart, but Roxie still looked nervous. "I love you, Erica Denham. Even if you deny me, I will always love you. Please let me know your intentions and I promise to abide by your wishes." Roxie breathed a sigh of relief now that she had finished expressing herself.