Prison Pet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie looked down at Erica who had only the top half of her head visible underneath Roxie's pussy. Even with her bald scalp, Erica still looked stunning. Erica had her eyes closed and looked to be in bliss, her entire attention devoted to pleasuring Roxie's pussy. Roxie couldn't believe how much she adored her beautiful little pussy slave. Erica was the most loyal, obedient, and giving pet you could ask for and she belonged exclusively to Roxie. Roxie rocked her pelvis forward, marking her territory by smearing her pussy all over Erica's face.

Roxie raised her pussy off of Erica's face and scooted back so that she could lay on top of Erica. Their large breasts smashed together as they ran their hands up and down each other's bodies. Erica could feel Roxie's pointy nipples poking the buds of her own breasts. Erica loved how the the flesh of their bosoms melded together.

Roxie stuck her tongue into Erica's mouth, not caring that she could taste her own urine and vaginal secretions. Erica reached her hands down Roxie's back to grab her ass. She couldn't get enough of Roxie's soft and squeezable buttocks. Erica broke her kiss long enough to say, "Oh God, I am in love with your ass," before forcing her tongue back into Roxie's mouth. She smacked Roxie's asscheek loudly with the palm of her hand.

Roxie smiled with elation. She had never been with someone who genuinely loved her body. Though she kept herself fit, Roxie had always been made fun of for being too tall or too wide. Erica proved to her that some people weren't so shallow that they only considered stereotypically skinny waifs the epitome of female beauty.

Roxie rolled the two of them over so that Erica was lying on top instead. They continued making out as Roxie took this opportunity to fondle Erica's buttocks. Roxie squeezed and massaged Erica's sexy ass and gave it a few hards smacks herself. Roxie and Erica stuck both of their tongues out and playfully danced their tongues around each other. Erica pulled her tongue away so that only a long string of saliva connected their mouths. Roxie sucked the saliva up till her tongue met Erica's and she could pull Erica's tongue back into her mouth. Roxie ran her fingers up and down the crack of Erica's ass before tickling Erica's asshole with her finger. Roxie could feel Erica's body react with a shudder as she played with the bud of Erica's anus.

Erica became so aroused that she started being more sloppy with her kissing. Erica's saliva covered both women's faces and she was basically just licking Roxie's mouth and cheeks at this point. Roxie didn't want her pet to become excited too soon, so she stopped teasing Erica's asshole and broke away from her wet, messy kisses.

"I want you to flip yourself around so your tongue can reach my pussy," Roxie commanded.

Erica rotated herself so that her mouth was right next to Roxie's pussy and her own holes were placed near Roxie's face. Erica had never been in a 69 position before, so she was somewhat unsure of how to proceed. But when she was only inches away from Roxie's pussy, she couldn't resist leaning in to taste it. She knew instinctively what to do. Erica put her head between Roxie's thighs and began eating her again.

Roxie and Erica were both at just the right height so that Roxie barely had to lift her neck to place her mouth on Erica's pussy. She licked Erica and her pet licked her simultaneously. Erica was in bliss as she was able to please and be pleased by her Mistress at the same time. Roxie proved why she was the best cuntlicker ever as her tongue worked its magic on Erica's pussy. Erica found it hard to continue licking Roxie as the great pleasure Roxie's tongue generated inside her genitals made Erica moan involuntarily.

Roxie licked Erica's pussy from top to bottom. Roxie's tongue continued licking past Erica's pussy, up her taint, and onto Erica's anus. Erica gasped as she felt Roxie's tongue swirl around on her butthole. Roxie's tongue worked just as pleasure on Erica's ass as it did on her pussy and it took all of Erica's self-control to keep from crying out as Roxie gave her a rim job. Roxie's tongue had stimulated Erica enough that her anus dilated. Roxie was now able to stick her tongue inside Erica's asshole and so she licked her way into Erica's rectum.

Erica felt too much pleasure now and lost all cognitive thought. This prevented her from being able to lick Roxie's pussy. All she could do was grip Roxie's thighs and moan in pleasure as Roxie tossed her salad. Erica thought her eyes would pop out of their sockets as the nerve endings Roxie stimulated in Erica's anus caused tingling pleasure to spread throughout Erica's body. Erica made grunting, animalistic noises as Roxie's tongue moved in and out of her ass.

Roxie slowly pulled her tongue out of Erica's ass. Erica felt her anus closing against the tip of Roxie's warm tongue as it cam out of her asshole.

Roxie never would have guessed from her first impression of Erica that she would turn out to be an anal-sex loving slut. Roxie suspected that Erica may end up like Avette, eventually only being able to come through anal stimulation. Erica panted as she attempted to collect herself, but Roxie wasn't done with her ass yet. Roxie rolled them over again so that they laid on their sides with their heads between each other's legs. Roxie stuck a finger into her mouth to ensure it was somewhat lubricated and then stuck it inside Erica's inviting asshole. Erica's entire body tensed as Roxie pushed her finger deep inside Erica's rectum. Erica's ass had been so well trained that sticking a finger inside her asshole was now as easy as entering her vagina.

"Yessss..." Erica hissed as Roxie fingered her asshole. Erica's mania for anal sex was finally sated as Roxie's finger filled Erica's rectum. Roxie kept removing her finger until just the tip was inserted before plunging her finger all the way back inside Erica's ass. Erica moaned loudly every time Roxie crammed her finger into her asshole.

Erica didn't want her Mistress' asshole to remain unattended while she enjoyed her own hole being pleasured. Erica leaned in to lap at Roxie's asshole with her tongue like a kitten drinking from a saucer of milk. Erica then stuck her finger inside Roxie's dirty hole. Roxie's ass was surprisingly tight and Erica could only stick her finger in up to the first knuckle. Erica wiggled the tip of her finger back and forth and was able to stretch Roxie's anus enough to stick more of her finger in. When she couldn't penetrate all the way inside, Erica pulled her finger out and stuck it in her mouth. Erica tasted the inside of Roxie's ass on her finger as she sucked and licked it to make her finger as wet as possible. Erica tried using her finger to play with Roxie's rosebud before inserting it this time. She rubbed Roxie's anus and teased inserting the tip of her finger inside a few times. Roxie's ticklish body shook as Erica played with her asshole. Erica tried sticking her finger in again, and this time it moved past the barrier of Roxie's sphincter much more easily. Erica slowly inserted her finger all the way inside Roxie's ass and began massaging Roxie's rectum with her finger.

"Ahhhh..." Roxie breathed deeply as she felt Erica's finger spreading open her anus to violate her ass. "You are nasty, pet."

Erica replied, "I can be as nasty as you want, Mistress."

"Oh yeah?" Roxie questioned. "Let's try adding another finger then."

Roxie kept her finger halfway inserted in Erica's ass as her other finger tried to squeeze its way inside. Erica attempted the same maneuver with her fingers touching Roxie's ass. Suddenly, both of their assholes widened at the exact same time allowing them to insert a second finger. Roxie and Erica cried out in unison as their second fingers forced their way inside their assholes. The women laughed together as they realized they had added their second fingers at the exact same time. Their laughs soon changed to moans as their fingers moved in and out of each others assholes. Erica tried to move her fingers to the same rhythm that Roxie used, matching her every movement. With their assfingering in harmony, Roxie and Erica understood exactly what the other woman was feeling as they played inside their asses. It felt strangely intimate as Roxie and Erica explored the hidden depths of each other's bodies. Their minds were connected by their shared pleasure and in this moment Erica knew she would do anything for her Mistress. Erica laid kisses on the back of Roxie's thighs and her buttocks as she fucked Roxie's asshole with her fingers.

As their fingers continued to work they were soon able to add a third finger. Roxie tried adding her pinky finger but couldn't open Erica's asshole enough to get it inside.

"Why don't you grab some lube from the top drawer, pet?" Roxie suggested.

Erica felt sad as Roxie's removed her fingers from her ass, but she knew it would not be long before she was filled again. Erica opened Roxie's chest of drawers and saw lubricant along with several other items. There were several varieties of dildos, handcuffs and rope, nipple clamps, whips, and other kinky items. Erica grabbed the lube and laid back down on the cot. Erica squirted a generous amount of lube on her hand and grasped Roxie's hand. Their hands caressed and rubbed each other until they were coated wet and slippery with lubricant.

Roxie and Erica again positioned themselves so they could access their assholes at the same time. With their hands well lubricated and because their ass muscles had been stretched and exercised, the women were easily able to push four fingers inside. Erica shuddered as she felt herself being filled again. Since Avette took her anal virginity, Erica felt empty inside except when her ass was being filled. Feeling her Mistress moving inside her rectum gave Erica the most intense satisfaction of all.

"Are you ready for what comes next, my pet?" Roxie asked. The tone of her voice didn't change at all even with four of Erica's fingers exploring deep inside her ass.

Erica grunted and let soft "Ohhh's" escape her lips as Roxie moved her fingers in and out of Erica's rectum. "Uh. Ahhh. What is next, Mistress? Oh fuck, that feels good." Roxie was twisting her fingers around inside Erica's ass.

"It's time to fit the the whole fist." Roxie replied. "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready if you are," Erica replied. "Let's see who can manage it first."

"Do you mean who can fit their fist in first or whose ass can take a fist first?"

"Obviously it takes more talent to be fisted than it does to fist. I'm going to show you how much of an anal slut I've become."

"I have a lot more practice at it than you," Roxie challenged. "Let's see whose ass is more talented." They removed their fingers from each other's asses. Roxie's asshole gaped open and Erica thought it would be fairly easy to insert an entire fist. Erica grouped her fingers together and inserted the tips of all of them inside Roxie's ass. Erica felt intense pressure against her sphincter as she felt Roxie's fingers pushing inside her asshole. Erica could only insert her hand up to her knuckles and was unable to get the rest of her hand inside Roxie. Roxie had a much easier time fisting Erica's ass. Erica flexed and stretched the muscles of her anus as if she were having a bowel movement to try and open herself for Roxie's fist. The widest part of Roxie's hand penetrated the final barrier of Erica's ass. Erica gasped as Roxie's entire hand entered her and balled itself into a fist. Roxie inserted her hand up to the wrist inside Erica's rectum and began pushing in and out slowly. Roxie marvelled at how Erica's asshole had looked so tight and small a few days ago and now her anus was stretched tightly around her whole wrist.

Erica gritted her teeth from the combination of pain and pleasure. She exerted herself trying to insert her fist inside Roxie but managed to say, "I win."

"You are a nasty, nasty bitch." Roxie said as her hand played with the inside of Erica's ass. "I fucking love it." Erica's hand finally stretched Roxie's open enough that she could reach her hand inside Roxie's ass. The two of them moaned wildly as they assfisted each other. Roxie moved her free hand to Erica's pussy and began rubbing it as her other hand continued fisting her. The combination of pleasure to both her holes sent Erica over the edge. Erica pushed her ass back against Roxie's fist, trying to get it as deep inside herself as possible. Roxie stared in amazement as Erica's ass took more until her wrist was inside Erica as well. Erica moved back and forth against Roxie, pushing and pulling Roxie's arm in and out of her ass. Erica's ass was doing more of the work than Roxie's fist as she was fistfucked.

"You love my fist in your ass, don't you slut?" Roxie asked.

Erica simply moaned and nodded, feeling too much pleasure for rational thought or speech. She put her other hand on Roxie's pussy and rubbed it vigorously. Roxie opened her hand and then clenched it inside Erica's ass a few times, which was almost too much sensation for Erica to handle. She came again, squirting right onto Roxie's chest and wailing like a banshee. As her orgasm rocked her body, Erica rubbed and fisted Roxie with greater fervor.

"When did I give you permission to come?" Roxie asked.

Erica's eyes widened in shock as she realized her transgression. "I am so sorry, Mistress," she said. "Please punish me so I can learn my lesson."

"I will let you have a freebie, just this time," said Roxie. "But now you have to make me come too."

"Certainly, Mistress," Erica said dutifully. She continued fisting Roxie and started fingering Roxie's vagina as well. The penetration of both Roxie's holes made her come within minutes. Unlike the squirting Erica produced when she came, Roxie's ejaculate slowly poured out of her onto Erica's hand.

Roxie and Erica laid on the cot unmoving, panting from their efforts. Their hands still rested in each other's asses, held in place as the two of them recovered. After a few minutes, Roxie began removing her fist from Erica's rectum. As she felt Roxie's hand exit her ass, Erica again felt a profound sense of emptiness. She knew the feeling wouldn't leave until her ass was filled again. Erica took her hand out as well and Roxie's ass made a farting noise from the suction caused by Erica's fist being removed.

Roxie's asshole had been gaped open so far that Erica could see the pink inside of her rectum. Erica loved seeing inside her Mistress since she had come to love every part of Roxie's body. Erica leaned forward to stick her tongue inside Roxie's gaping hole. Roxie's asshole opened so wide that Erica could stick her entire tongue inside and still not feel the sides of Roxie's anus against her tongue. Roxie groaned, "Oh my God," as Erica swirled her tongue around inside Roxie's ass. Erica couldn't get enough of the taste of Roxie's insides.

Roxie pushed Erica's head away from her ass and turned around so that she faced Erica. Roxie told ahold of Erica's hand and stuck it in her mouth. Roxie sucked on Erica's fingers though they had been inside her ass only a few minutes ago.

"So fucking hot," Erica said to her Mistress. Roxie moved her hand near Erica's mouth. Erica opened wide so Roxie could stick her hand in. Erica tasted the flavor of her own ass on Roxie's fingers and relished the flavor. Erica held Roxie's hand by the wrist and shoved her hand in and out of her mouth as she sucked on Roxie's fingers.

Erica and Roxie soon rested on the cot with their arms around each other. Erica wondered if this was the end of their night. She couldn't believe it, but she still felt horny. She wondered what else she could do for her Mistress. Suddenly, Erica recalled something she had learned from the night she spent with Trina. Erica hopped off the cot and walked to Roxie's chest of drawers.

"Where are you going, pet?" Roxie asked.

"Don't worry about it," Erica said. She opened the top drawer and grabbed the item she was looking for. Erica stared at Roxie lying on her stomach on the cot. Erica gritted her teeth with lust as she looked upon Roxie's large, sexy ass. Erica wanted to just stick her face in it and take a bite out of it. Instead she sat with knees on either side of Roxie's legs and pulled both of Roxie's wrists together. Before Roxie could react, Erica tied a knot around Roxie's hands just as Trina had taught her.

"What are you doing?" Roxie asked with surprise.

"Don't question me, bitch." Erica couldn't believe how confident her voice sounded as she gave orders to her Mistress.

"Erica!" Roxie exclaimed. She sounded incredulous, but slightly curious as well.

"I want you to sit on your knees and put your head down on the bed," Erica ordered. Surprisingly, Roxie complied. Erica smiled as her suspicions were confirmed. Roxie had once been a submissive and that particular notion would always remain with her no matter how dominant she behaved.

"Stick that sexy ass out and present it to me," Erica commanded. Roxie drew her knees up and arched her back so that her ass pointed straight up at Erica. Roxie's asscrack looked beautiful between Roxie's large cheeks. Erica couldn't help running her finger up and down the sides of Roxie's crack. She laid a hand on each cheek to fondle and squeeze both of them. Erica pinched down so hard on one cheek that Roxie squealed.

"Shake that beautiful butt for me, Roxie." Roxie wiggled her ass, causing the flesh of her buttocks to bounce around. Roxie had never been with another woman who enjoyed her body the way Erica did, so she wanted to make sure her lover enjoyed it.

"You have a lot of junk in your trunk, Roxie," said Erica.

"And...?" Roxie had grown used to being insulted about her fat ass since high school.

"And I fucking love it," Erica said. She slapped her hand forward to smack Roxie hard on the cheek. Roxie wasn't expecting it, and she howled and shook as the pain spread over her backside.

"You like that, don't you?" Erica asked. She slapped Roxie hard on the other asscheek. Roxie's fleshy buttocks made the most delightful smacking sound.

"I do," Roxie said as she gritted her teeth from the pain. "I really do."

Erica threw her hands forward to slap each of Roxie's asscheeks simultaneously.

"Who loves you the most, Roxie?"

"Oh, you do." Roxie moaned.

"You're goddamn right I do." Erica slapped Roxie hard again. Erica put her hand against Roxie's pussy and started slapping it. Roxie stuffed her face into her pillow in an attempt to muffle her wails.

Erica slapped Roxie's pussy hard one more time as Roxie yelped. Erica stuck two of her fingers inside Roxie's vagina. Erica's fingers squirmed inside of Roxie as she moaned into her pillow. "Fuck my fingers," Erica commanded.

Erica held her hand in place as Roxie moved herself back and forth against Erica's digits. "Oh God," Roxie yelled as she felt herself getting turned on again. Erica smacked Roxie's ass again as her Mistress moved back to use Erica's fingers to fuck herself.

"Harder," Roxie demanded.

Erica's fingers in Roxie's pussy blocked her access to Roxie's ass, so Erica took a funny angle with her hand and it didn't make much contact as it slapped Roxie's ass.

"Fuck you! I said harder!" Roxie yelled.

Erica took her fingers out of Roxie's vagina and laid her hand on the bottom of Roxie's back. Erica used her other hand to slap Roxie relentlessly. Roxie grunted in appreciation as Erica slapped her ass over and over. Finally, Erica relented and she leaned down to kiss the spots on Roxie's buttocks that looked the reddest. Erica untied the bonds on Roxie's wrists.

Roxie turned over and rubbed her wrists. Roxie said, "I enjoyed that, but be careful you do not overstep your bounds."

Erica said, "Don't worry, Mistress. You will always command in public. I won't tell anyone about what goes on between us in private."