Prison Pet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no one has ever said that to me before. Even with their face on my junk."

Erica pulled herself away from Roxie and gazed into her eyes. She never realized before what a brilliant shade of green Roxie's pupils were. "No one has ever felt the way I do about you either."

Roxie caressed Erica's cheek and said, "I know, pet." Roxie walked backwards and laid upon her cot. Roxie spread her knees apart and reached a hand underneath her panties. Roxie rubbed herself beneath her underwear and ordered, "Look at me, Erica." Roxie moved the front of her underwear to the side so that Erica could glimpse her cunt as she masturbated. Erica licked her lips as she saw Roxie's fingers moving in and out of her pussy.

"How badly do you want to taste this?" Roxie asked.

"More than anything," Erica groaned. Erica wrung her hands together and begged, "Please let me taste your delicious pussy, Mistress."

Roxie brought her wet fingers to her mouth and tasted them. She teased, "Maybe I will just taste myself and make you beg the rest of the night."

"Please no," Erica pleaded. "You are torturing me right now."

"Well, that's the idea. Who owns you, pet?"

"You do, Mistress."

"What parts of your body belong to me?"

"All of it does. But especially my mouth, pussyhole and asshole. They are yours and you can usethem however you wish."

"I plan to. Now crawl over here like a good pet and worship your owner."

"Anything for you, Mistress," Erica said. Erica leaned forward and laid her palms on the cold prison floor. Erica slowly creeped herself forward, swaying her ass back and forth as she crawled. When Erica reached Roxie's legs, she nuzzled her face against her owner's leg like the dog she was.

"Would you kindly remove my shoes, pet? My feet are sore and not used to wearing heels."

Erica said, "Yes, Mistress," and then obeyed, pulling the high heels off each of Roxie's feet. Erica grasped Roxie's left foot with both her hands and began applying a massage to the sole of Roxie's foot. Erica kneaded the joints of Roxie's foot tenderly, yet forcefully. "Mmm, this is just what I needed," Roxie purred.

Erica brought Roxie's foot to her mouth and licked up and down the bottom of it. Roxie giggled and writhed as she was ticklish in this area. Erica laughed too, delighted to see her Mistress' joy. Erica licked from the bottom of Roxie's sole up to the top of her foot before sticking Roxie's big toe into her mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue around it before moving on to Roxie's smaller toes. After suckling on each of Roxie's toes, Erica moved to the opposite foot and repeated the process. Erica began licking the rest of Roxie's foot, bathing Roxie's limb with her saliva.

Roxie asked, "How do my stinky feet taste, pet?"

"So fucking good," Erica murmured as she rubbed Roxie's foot against her cheek. Erica moaned as she caressed the underside of Roxie's foot against her face and breathed in the smell of Roxie's foot deeply. Erica loved every single part of Roxie's body and wanted to be sure to show her appreciation.

"Can you help me take my underwear off?" Roxie asked. "I want your tongue inside me."

Erica grinned in excitement and gave Roxie's foot one final kiss. She applied soft, wet kisses up Roxie's leg and inner thigh until her mouth was next to Roxie's crotch. Roxie stuck her legs straight out so that Erica could remove her underwear. Erica pulled them inside out and off of Roxie's legs in a single motion. She stared at the beautiful pussy in front of her. Roxie had trimmed her pubic hair for this evening. Instead of the wild, unkempt tangle of pubes she previously grew, Roxie's had trimmed her pubic hair into a close cropped triangle centered just above her pussy. Erica gazed longingly at the sight of Roxie's pink pussy with its beautiful folds and crevices. She looked perfect.

Erica felt compelled to tell her, "I love you so much, Roxie."

"I love you too, Erica," Roxie said. "Now lick my fucking pussy."

That was all Erica needed to hear. Erica said, "Thank you, Mistress," then put her head between Roxie's legs. Erica could feel Roxie's warm, fleshy thighs pressed between her cheeks as she stuck her tongue out and began licking up and down Roxie's slit. Roxie sighed and tensed her body before relaxing as she felt Erica's tongue on her genitals. The fur around Roxie's pussy tickled Erica's nose as she scarfed down on Roxie's pussy lips. Roxie put a hand on Erica's head to hold her firmly against her crotch. Erica exercised all of the pussylicking knowledge she had acquired in the last few days to pleasure Roxie as thoroughly as possible. Roxie moaned as Erica's tongue worked its way inside her. "You lick me so good, pet," Roxie moaned. "So fucking good."

Erica nibbled lightly on Roxie's labia and clitoris, trying to give attention to every piece of Roxie's vagina. Erica licked Roxie a few more times before moving her tongue away. Erica moved her hand to Roxie's pussy. She rubbed it a few times before plunging her middle finger deep into Roxie's vagina. Roxie gasped as Erica's finger entered her. Erica curled her finger inside of Roxie a few times before moving it in and out of Roxie at an increasingly rapid pace. Erica added another finger, increasing Roxie's pleasure as Erica moved in and out of her. Erica leaned down to kiss and lick the hood of Roxie's clitoris as Erica continued fingerfucking her.

Roxie's moans gradually became longer and more animalistic as her orgasm neared. When Roxie's climax arrived, she wailed loudly and held Erica's head in place as she bucked her pelvis up to rub her vagina against Erica's open mouth. Erica felt splatters of Roxie's cum drip into her mouth and she swallowed the tasty juice greedily. As Roxie came down from her climax, Erica took her fingers out of Roxie grabbed both her hands. Erica locked her fingers around Roxie's and sweetly kissed Roxie's thighs and the outside of her vagina as she held Roxie's hands.

"Well fucking done, pet," Roxie told Erica as soon as she caught her breath.

"I live to please you, Mistress" Erica replied.

"I like the sound of that," Roxie said. "Here, you can please me again. Although, you are such a nasty slut now that you might enjoy this more than I do." Roxie turned over and got on all fours on the cot. She pushed her ass back until it brushed up against Erica's face. Roxie put a hand back and smacked it against her own ample bottom. She spread her cheeks apart so that Erica could have a good view of both her stretched open holes. Roxie's brown rosebud was slightly agape, practically begging to be played with. "I want you to please my butthole using your mouth," Roxie said as she looked back at her pet. "Do you think you can do that for me?"

Erica kissed each of Roxie's asscheeks and said, "I have wanted to do that to you for days now."

"Avette really did transform you into an anal slut, didn't she?" Roxie looked back at Erica as she posed this question. Erica nodded to her. "I wouldn't have it any other way," Roxie said.

Erica spread Roxie's buttocks open and began licking Roxie's the taint between her pussy and asshole. Erica brought her tongue up to lick just around the rim of Roxie's asshole. "Mmm, your tongue is so warm and wet on my ass," cooed Roxie.

After Roxie's ass was good and wet, Erica leaned forward and planted a wet kiss right on Roxie's anus. Erica held her lips against Roxie's anus for a few seconds before she stuck her tongue out and took a long, slow lick of Roxie's asshole. Roxie sighed and Erica could feel her muscles relaxing as Erica's tongue licked the bud of her anus. Erica tasted the subtle, familiar flavor that she had come to love. Erica put her lips around Roxie's bud and began to suck lightly on it. Her lips made a smacking sound as she tried to suck Roxie's rosebud into her mouth. Roxie moaned as she felt Erica's mouth on the most sensitive area of her body.

Erica spread Roxie's buttocks open even wider and tried to stick her tongue inside of Roxie's hole. Erica felt Roxie's anus close around the tip of her tongue as she rotated it around in a circular motion. Roxie's asshole had been teased open enough that it stretched to allow more of Erica's tongue to enter. Roxie squealed delightedly as she felt Erica's tongue entering her ass.

"What are you doing right now, pet?" Roxie asked.

Erica removed her tongue from Roxie's ass and answered, "I'm licking your asshole, Mistress."

"Where was your tongue just now?"

"Inside your ass."

"How do you like it?"

"I love it. I have been fantasizing about this for almost a week and it is better than I could have imagined."

"Continue," Roxie ordered.

Erica stuck her tongue straight out and moved her head forward and back to tongue Roxie's anus. Erica squeezed Roxie's fat ass with both hands as she tonguefucked her Mistress. Roxie's moans grew louder as Erica licked her more vigorously. Erica wouldn't stop until her entire tongue was buried in her Mistress' ass. Roxie gripped the sheets on her cot as Erica stimulated her body in the dirtiest manner possible. Roxie knew Erica would continue to lick her ass for as long as she wanted. For a few more minutes, Erica continued sloppily licking the inside and outside of Roxie's anus while her mouth covered her beautiful rosebud. Finally Roxie said, "Enough, pet."

Erica moved her head away and Roxie turned around to face her. Roxie said, "You are such a good little pet." Roxie ran her hand through Erica's artificial hair, petting her softly. "Yes you are, yes you are." Roxie spoke in a cutesy tone reminiscent of how Erica used to talk to her cat. "You just love licking your Mistress' holes, don't you?" Erica nodded vigorously.

Roxie said, "You deserve a nice, big reward for being so obedient, don't you?." Erica smiled widely. If she had a tail it would have been wagging back and forth giddily. "Stand up," Roxie commanded. After Erica raised herself to her feet Roxie barked at her, "Strip!"

Erica reached her hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. The bra fell to her feet, freeing Erica's bountiful bosom. Erica shook her chest and did a little jump so her large breasts bounced up and down for Roxie's viewing pleasure.

"I want you completely naked, pet," said Roxie.

Erica turned around and bent over with her sexy ass pointed at Roxie. The thong covering Erica's asscrack accentuated the soft curves of her bubble butt. Erica grabbed her underwear at her waist and slid them down her thighs until they fell to her feet. Erica spread her asscheeks wide apart so Roxie could see inside both of her holes.

Erica turned back around and caught her underwear with her toe and kicked them into the air. They flew by Roxie's face and she plucked it right out of the air. Roxie brought the panties to her nose and closed her eyes as she breathed in deeply. Roxie opened her eyes and looked at Erica. "What are you doing?" Roxie asked. "I said to get naked. I want you completely bare."

Erica was unsure of what her Mistress meant at first. Then she realized what Roxie meant by completely naked. Erica put her hand up to her wig self-consciously. "It's okay," Roxie said sweetly. "It's just me here."

Erica reluctantly removed the brunette wig from her head. For the first time in days Erica felt truly naked. Her natural reaction was to cover her breasts with her arms before Erica remembered who she was with. She was safe here.

Erica's shaved head was the last remaining sign of the trauma inflicted by Blair. Tiny shoots of hair covered her scalp but hadn't grown in enough to keep Erica from still appearing bald. Roxie wasn't focused on that, though. She looked at the curve of Erica's breasts and her soft, smooth skin. Erica's long legs and shapely thighs. Her beautiful eyes and lovely face.

Roxie said, "You are gorgeous, Erica. I am so lucky to have you."

Erica smiled but said, "I find that hard to believe. I don't think I look attractive at all right now"

"You are by far the most beautiful woman I have ever been with."

"You are beautiful too, Roxie. I don't care what anyone else says."

"Sure, sure," Roxie said with a shrug, clearing not believing Erica.

"I mean it," Erica said insistently. She found that women with more meat on their bones were far more attractive than skinny women. Erica still thought women with bodies like Trina's were sexy, but she felt attracted to larger women like Avette and Roxie.

"You are just too sweet," said Roxie. "Now lay your ass down. I've been saving myself for you so I haven't tasted pussy in days. I'm starving for it."

Erica didn't hesitate to follow Roxie's order. Roxie's tongue worked wonders on her before and Erica expected this time would be no different. Erica laid on her back with her knees up. Erica spread her thighs far enough apart for Roxie's head to fit between them. Roxie teased Erica by kissing the inside of Erica's thighs and licking the skin of her groin just outside her pussy. Erica gasped as Roxie bit down on her pubic area right above her pussy. Roxie licked the hairs of Erica's pubis; her Mistress definitely preferred a well groomed bush to a completely bare pussy. Erica wanted to scream at Roxie to just fucking eat her already but knew she couldn't.

Finally, Roxie positioned her tongue so that she could lick up and down Erica's slit. Erica looked down at Roxie and made eye contact with Roxie's bright green eyes as Roxie started eating her out. Erica could tell by the look in Roxie's eyes that she was smiling as she tasted Erica's pussy. Roxie almost seemed like a different woman with her hair styled and makeup on, but Erica would recognize her technique no matter how she looked. Roxie's pussylicking skills had been honed for years and she knew the exact spots on a woman's body where a finger or tongue generated the most pleasure.

The satisfaction that Roxie's tongue was causing made Erica throw her head back and moan loudly. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her. Roxie moved her long tongue in and out of Erica in such a motion that it brushed against her clitoris every time Roxie's mouth moved. Erica stared up at the ceiling as she felt Roxie's tongue unlocking something inside her. Though Erica was stuck in this prison, her spirit felt like it was soaring free. She was here with the woman she had come to love more than anything, and right now the love of her life was making Erica feel more pleasure than she could have ever imagined.

Erica's pleasure felt so immense that she barely felt Roxie's fingers enter her. Roxie tongued Erica's clitoris as she fingerfucked her. Erica rapidly approached her climax and she pushed her pelvis against Roxie's fingers and tongue in response. Roxie must have sensed that Erica was close because her fingers began to move in and out of Erica at a faster pace.

"May I please come, Mistress?" Erica asked.

"Not yet," Roxie replied. She wanted to torture her little pet just a bit longer. She removed her mouth from Erica and switched exclusively to digital stimulation. Roxie added a third and then a fourth finger as her hand's assault on Erica's cunt continued.

Erica screamed with the effort of holding in the pleasure threatening to explode out of her. Roxie turned her hand upside down in Erica's vagina and began flicking Erica's clitoris with her thumb as her other four fingers continued moving inside her. Erica thought she might die from the pleasure.

"Now you may come."

Erica said, "Thank you, Mistress," as Roxie pulled her hand out of Erica's cunt. Erica let herself go.

As she orgasmed, Erica achieved a sort of out of body experience. She was dimly aware that it was her screams of ecstasy echoing through the cellblock. It felt like some other woman's body ejaculating onto her lover's face. The pressure created by withholding made Erica's cum explode out of her with more force than Roxie had ever seen from a woman. Roxie opened her mouth wide to try and catch some of her pet's cum that sprayed all over Roxie's naked tits and her face. After the initial spray, Erica's squirt transformed into a stream that leaked onto the bed.

As her climax ended, Erica returned to reality. At first she was so dazed that she wasn't sure where she was. Erica felt reassured when she recognized Roxie's face.

"You are such a good squirter, pet," said Roxie admiringly. "How lucky am I to have somebody who can show how happy I make them."

Erica laughed as she caught her breath. Her throat felt hoarse from her screaming. Roxie pointed down to her wet, naked breasts as she said, "Look at the mess you made."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Erica replied timidly.

"Don't be. That was quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen. Now come over here and clean yourself off my titties."

Erica licked her cum off Roxie's breasts while Roxie inspected herself. Erica's juices on Roxie's face had smeared her makeup and Roxie had mascara dripping down her cheeks. Roxie grabbed some nearby tissue paper and wiped the makeup off her face.

"Damn girl, I think you woke up the entire prison," Roxie said. Roxie let out a small grunt; Erica's tongue licking her breasts felt fantastic. "I knew I was good, but that was on a whole different level."

Erica laid back and extended her arms out toward Roxie. "I need you," said Erica.

Roxie laid down next to Erica and wrapped her arms around her. Erica returned the embrace and pulled Roxie into a passionate kiss. The lovers kissed each others lips and made out on Roxie's cot for a few moments. Erica could taste herself on Roxie's tongue, and she couldn't help but wonder what Roxie could taste inside her mouth. Roxie and Erica cuddled and made out some more. Within minutes the two of them started drifting off to sleep. Erica felt a little disappointed that the evening was ending so soon. It seemed like the two of them had more of their bodies left to explore.

Roxie dozed for a few moments before sitting up and stating, "I need to take a piss. Be right back."

Erica grabbed Roxie arm before she could stand up and said, "Please don't go. I can't stand to be away from you for even a minute."

Roxie rolled her eyes but still smiled kindly as she said, "That is very sweet of you pet, but I have to use the bathroom really bad."

"Wait," Erica said. "You don't have to leave." Erica pulled Roxie's large thigh over herself so that Roxie's pussy was placed right above Erica's open mouth. "Use my mouth."

Roxie felt herself becoming aroused again as Erica offered her mouth in place of a toilet. Roxie placed her vagina right on top of Erica's mouth and relieved herself. She emptied her bladder and a yellow stream of urine spurted into Erica's mouth. Erica began swallowing as soon as she tasted the salty brine of Roxie's piss. Erica was determined to not let a single drop escape and soil the bed of her Mistress.

Roxie was impressed at how well Erica took her piss. Roxie had to go pretty bad and she had urinated for over thirty seconds into Erica's mouth. Erica had swallowed all of it except for a little bit that ran out of her mouth and down her chin. Roxie's stream slowed to a dribble, and then just a few drips. Erica still held her mouth open expectantly, patiently waiting for Roxie finish. After Roxie was done, Erica wiped the dribble going down her chin up into her mouth. Erica brought her head up so she could lick the remaining traces of urine off of Roxie's pussy. Erica continued licking even after her Mistress was clean, running her tongue up and down Roxie's slit. Pretty soon, Erica once again feasted on her Mistress' pussy. Erica's mouth was at the perfect angle so that her tongue would fit deeply inside her Mistress.

Roxie enjoyed herself as her pet pleasured her pussy yet again. But she could see that Erica was straining her neck in order to reach Roxie's pussy and did not want her pet feeling so uncomfortable. Roxie gently pushed Erica's head down onto the bed and then lowered her pussy onto Erica's mouth. Erica began licking and munching again as Roxie sat on her face. Roxie balanced herself carefully so that her full weight did not rest on Erica's head and block off her airways.