Prison Pet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I was ready for the night to be over but you have me all hot and bothered again," Roxie said. "I couldn't decide whether I wanted you to sleep on the floor tonight or in bed with me. I don't normally let my pets sleep with me. But you are not just a normal pet."

"I will do whatever you desire, Mistress," Erica answered.

"I know that, sweetie. I want to propose a little game." Roxie stood up and walked to her dresser. She opened the top drawer and pulled out a sex toy that looked like a dildo with two ends.

"Do you know what this is?" Roxie asked.

"I believe it is a double-sided dildo, Mistress."

"Very good, pet. Do you know how to use it?"

Erica shook her head. "I've only seen it used in a porn video I saw once. Will you please teach me?"

"We are going to ride this together and have a sort of contest. If you come first, you will spend the rest of the night curled up on the floor like a good little puppy. But if you make me come first, you get to spend the night in my bed."

Erica's eyes brightened at this prospect. She would be happy with either result, though. Roxie sat on the cot across from Erica and scooted nearer to her. "I will start," Roxie said. "Watch what I do."

Roxie took one end of the dildo and pushed the head inside her pussy. After inserting it part of the way in, she slowly moved it in and out of herself. "Now your turn," Roxie told Erica.

Erica took the other end of the toy and pointed it at her wet cunt. She moaned as she felt it enter her and she began moving against it. The women fucked both ends of the dildo and gradually inserted more and more until most of the shaft was inside them. They kept moving closer and closer until they swallowed the entire dildo in their vaginas and their pussies began rubbing against each other. Erica nearly went mad with pleasure as the sensation of the dildo moving in her cunt mixed with the wondrous feeling of her genitals co-mingling with Roxie's. Both women moaned as their pussies mixed together.

They began grinding their pussies against each other and moved up and down the dildo to bump their pelvises together. They were both so wet that when their pussies pulled away from each other they were still connected by a thin strand of pussy juice. The strand of mixed arousal gave way as their pussies pushed back together. Their genitals made wet, squishy noises as they rubbed together.

Erica could feel her climax nearing but she tried to hold back in the hopes of sharing a bed with her lover tonight. Roxie must be getting close too, she was moving against the dildo more vigorously. Erica decided to take the initiative. Using her athleticism, she balanced herself on one hand while the other hand reached towards Roxie's vagina and started playing with her lover's clitoris. Erica's rhythm of fucking her end of the dildo never slowed.

"No fair," Roxie said between moans.

"You mean no rules," Erica replied. She flicked Roxie's clit faster and tried to use her vaginal muscles to shove the dildo farther into Roxie. Roxie couldn't help herself from coming as her cries split the night. She feverishly humped the dildo as she came.

Erica gleefully realized that she had won the contest. Roxie slowed down her movement on the dildo until she came to a complete stop with only the tip resting inside her. She started to catch her breath when Erica pushed back on her end and said, "Come on, bitch. I still need to finish."

Roxie stared at Erica and then barked a laugh. "Oh, you are such a good match for me, pet. You are the only one who would dare say something like that to me." Roxie moved her pussy down the shaft of the dildo until her pussy again touched Erica's.

"You know I'm going to punish you for that, right?" Roxie asked. Erica nodded and sighed as their genitals rubbed together. "But that's what you wanted, isn't it?" Erica nodded again. Roxie could punish her pet's insolence tomorrow, she wanted get her pet off one more time tonight. She had earned it.

Erica and Roxie moved aggressively against each other as they shared the dildo between their cunts. As Erica's pleasure mounted she started slamming her pussy against Roxie's. Roxie realized Erica was starting to well up inside. Roxie stole Erica's move by reaching her hand toward Erica's clitoris and massaging it. Erica bit her lip as she held off her orgasm.

"May I please come, Mistress?"

"Come for me, Erica."

Roxie's use of Erica's real name was the trigger that set Erica off. Erica screamed in a high-pitched tone and Roxie pulled the dildo forcefully out of Erica's cunt. As Erica climaxed, ejaculate sprayed out of her all over Roxie. Though Erica had been drained twice already she still had a substantial amount of cum. Roxie opened her mouth to try and catch more. Getting to taste her pet's ejaculate after Roxie made her come was like the icing on a cake.

Erica felt totally exhausted after her third orgasm of the night and collapsed onto the bed. Their marathon sex session had lasted hours and both women were beat. Roxie laid down on the bed next to her and wrapped her arms around her. They were covered with each other's bodily fluids, but neither of them minded as Roxie pulled a blanket over the two of them. The bed they laid on was wet with their urine, lubricant, sweat, and cum. They seemed to relish rolling around in their own filth.

"Looks like you get to share with me tonight, " Roxie said.

"I hope you don't mind sharing with your pet," Erica replied.

"Not tonight, I don't." The two of them kissed and traded tongues a little more as they cuddled together. Erica felt so happy she thought she would cry. Roxie felt Erica sob against her shoulder and asked with concern, "What's wrong, pet?"

"Absolutely nothing," Erica replied. "I feel perfect right now. I never want you to leave me."

"You will be mine forever. I will never let you go."

Erica held Roxie tighter. "I am so glad."

"I will always take care of you. I am going to protect you, Erica. I love you."

"I love you too, Roxie."

Within minutes, the pet and her owner had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Epilogue

Trina stalked the janitor through the darkened hallway. She kept to the shadows, never revealing herself. The custodian whistled softly to himself, oblivious to the fact that he was being followed. Trina crept closer and pulled a blade out of her shirt sleeve. Trina thought this action was a bit extreme, but an order was an order. The dirty old man stopped in the hallway, holding the mop in its bucket. He scratched his ass and rubbed his crotch coarsely. He never even heard Trina as she tiptoed closer to him.

Trina placed the sharp end of the knife between the man's legs and sliced upward. He screamed in agony and doubled over as his scrotum was cut open. The man never even saw who had eviscerated him. He just heard a voice behind him say, "Touch Erica Denham again and your entire dick comes off next." Manuel groaned in pain as he bled out onto the floor while Trina snuck away.

~~~

Reynolds sat in a chair next to the desk in the warden's office. His head was still partially bandaged and he couldn't help scratching at it. It itched like hell. The warden had kept him waiting long enough; he had been sitting here for over fifteen minutes. Finally, the door opened and an aging woman with half blonde/half grey hair walked in and sat down across from him.

The warden stared at Reynolds for a minute before asking, "Do you know why you are here?"

"For a promotion and a huge raise," Reynolds joked. The warden didn't seem to find his quip amusing.

"I have called you here to discuss your job performance, or lack thereof," the warden said.

"Cut the bullshit. What's going on?" Reynolds asked.

"We have received disturbing reports of you sexually abusing some of our inmates," said the warden.

"Bullshit!" Reynolds yelled as he slammed his fist on the table. The warden had a skeptical look on her face.

"I am afraid that these claims have been substantiated by several sources and we have no choice but to let you go. You will be happy to know that there is currently no intention to press any rape charges against you."

"Whoever it is, they are lying. She has got you in her pocket too, doesn't she?" There was no need to specify who "she" was. Everyone knew who held the true power in this prison. The warden glared at Reynolds. "Well, if I am going down then you are coming with me," Reynolds threatened. "I will tell the Department of Corrections all about the dealings going on here."

The warden barked a laugh. "You are going to tell them when you have been complicit in all of it as well? If you say one word there will be nothing waiting for you except a nice little jail cell. How do you think your fellow inmates would treat a former prison guard? Come now. I expect you out of here by the end of the day."

Reynolds seethed with anger but knew he was beaten. That fucking bitch had got one over on him when she clocked him in the head and now she had done it again. Reynolds stood up angrily and stormed out of the room. The warden wouldn't have to worry about this one again and turned her thoughts instead to Roxie's just rewards.

~~~

Blair and Roxie stood together on the roof of the prison. Roxie offered Blair a cigarette, a semblance of a peace offering that Blair begrudgingly accepted. After taking a few drags of her own cigarette, Roxie said to Blair, "You are nothing to me now. I want you to know this so you can begin to move on."

Blair spat off the roof and replied, "This is all her fucking fault. Every time I see her, I just want to strangle the life out of her."

Roxie said, "That's why you need to go. I thought for a time that maybe Erica and I could make you into our little plaything. But your presence is toxic and I can't stand to be around you anymore. I pulled some strings and you are being transferred to a different prison."

"What?" Blair asked incredulously.

"You are leaving us for the rest of your incarceration. Don't worry, I have some friends at the State Pen. They will make sure you fit in very well there. I told them to take extra special care of you. It might do you some good to be someone's bitch for a couple years."

Blair clung to Roxie's shirt desperately. "Please don't do this to me," Blair pleaded. "I love you, Roxie!"

"I finally know what love is, and I doubt you have any in your black heart. I never want to see you again." Roxie pulled Blair's hands off her shirt and pushed Blair down to the ground. "Now get the fuck out of my sight."

~~~

Erica curled up on a soft mat next to Roxie's cot. Roxie had given her a blanket to cover herself up with at night and a soft pillow to rest on as well. Roxie treated her pet well, she wanted to ensure that Erica was as comfortable as possible. Erica gave no complaints about sleeping on the floor; it only made the nights when she was allowed to sleep next to Roxie even more special.

She had just finished with her favorite part of the day. Before bed each night, Erica gave both her Mistress' feet a massage and tongue bath. Erica was surprised Roxie hadn't asked her to lick her cunt as well, she looked pretty turned on while Erica cleaned her toes. Oh well, maybe her Mistress would surprise her in the middle of the night. She had already done that a couple times when Erica thought the only intention for the rest of the evening was sleep. Even after a month together, Roxie could still surprise her.

Erica couldn't believe how much she had changed in a month's time. She had thought that her imprisonment meant the end of her life, not the start of a new chapter. Erica ran her hand over her scalp and felt the inch of dark hair that had grown there so far. A new beginning. For the first time in her life, Erica had a partner who loved her and cared for her. Erica was also able to give the love of her life what they both craved the most. Total control and domination for Roxie and the utter absence of control and submission for Erica. Though she was surrounded by steel bars and concrete walls, Erica had never felt more free.

"Good night, Erica. I love you, my sweet pet."

"I love you too, Roxie."

The End... For Now

*****

Thank you to everyone who read Prison Pet! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Also thanks to everyone who commented or sent me feedback. Most of the criticism was constructive. If you enjoyed this series, be sure to read my new one: Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers. Thanks!