Prospecting in the Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the people around us were speaking Danish to each other as well as us, when we responded with an apologetic shake of our heads and a mournful, "Sorry, English," they returned to their complaining to each other in Danish.

"Well, what did you think?"

"Perhaps we should stop being lazy, learn another language, but not Danish, I can't see us coming here very often!"

"That's not what I mean Victoria, what did you think of the magazine?"

I thought that it's a good job I didn't wear tights under my dress or I'd be very stinky down there after reading hardcore porn for two hours, "I thought it was a little farfetched, I can't see any real men wanting to watch their wives with other men!"

Johnny shook his head and grinned at me as we shuffled one more pace towards the customs officer's desk. There were three Danish women ahead of us and one behind, they were all prepared for the heat in Copenhagen at that time of the year, they were all what I would call 'scantily clad', no, 'very scantily clad!' Johnny looked all around us and then nodded his head towards the desks that we could see ahead of us, "I'll bet you five pounds that if we all go through together as a group, you will be one of the only women to make it past the officers without being questioned or have your baggage searched. I'm not saying that you aren't equally as beautiful as those women, you are just around the same age and you have nicer shaped, larger breasts then them but they have put what they've got on display and you've covered yourself up. The customs officers are probably all married and they most probably wouldn't really want to have sex with those women but they will stop them just for an excuse to chat to them!"

As we filtered past the desks, six counters, two had just started checking people and four were in various stages of finishing with their passengers. I saw the first free officer look down the line, he waved two men on, then a young woman that was dressed like me, well, not quite as conservatively but still, conservatively and she was waved past, the free officer beckoned the first of the women over, Johnny whispered, "Look at her husband's face!"

We were all in a hurry, we'd all been held-up far too long and most of us were really pissed off at the delay but as the customs officer was openly ogling the man's wife her husband was standing there with a look of pride on his face. Johnny was partially right; three out of the four women were stopped, the one behind me got through because there was no free table by the time she got there. She followed us out into the arrivals lounge and Johnny slowed me down slightly so that she walked past us, when we took up the same pace as her so that we were just six feet behind her. Men were watching her walk past, they were even stopping after she past then and they turned to look at her arse as she walked on oblivious to their admiring glances. The men would glance at Johnny and I as we cut off their view but they seemed to notice Johnny more than me.

On the road outside a taxi pulled up just as we hit the pavement, the driver was dropping someone off, Johnny waited until the driver emptied his boot of luggage and took the cash from the passenger and then Johnny showed the taxi driver the address on the email that we needed to get to. "Can you take us there please?"

The driver turned the paper a little more so he could see it better, "Yes, you have bags?"

Johnny held his briefcase up, "Just this!"

Johnny got in first and slid across behind the driver's seat, I realised that the driver's eyes flicked over to me just once and then the rest of his attention was on Johnny until we were in the car. I sat behind the front passenger seat; again I saw the driver's eyes flick to me through his rear view mirror and then he concentrated on driving through the airport roads. Johnny leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Do you think the driver noticed you?"

I shook my head and then Johnny leaned in further, he kissed my cheek and then slid his hand behind my back, placed his right hand on my right hip and pulled me across the back seat so that I was right next to him, then he locked his lips on mine and as we kissed passionately I felt his fingers toying with the buttons on my dress, just under my chin, I felt more fumbling and his fingers were getting lower down my dress. I stopped his finger's progress when he was just one button shy of the line dissecting my nipples.

Because of the transmission hump in the centre of the rear floor and the tightness of the bottom of my dress I was sitting on a skew with both of my feet still on the right hand side of the car. Having stopped Johnny's downward progress on the buttons at the top of my dress he moved his attention to the bottom, he unfastened the buttons from ankle height up to six inches above my knees. While Johnny was working his way up the front of my dress he had to stop kissing me, I had the choice of looking at the back of my husband's head or up, into the driver's rear view mirror. All the time that Johnny was unbuttoning the front of my dress the driver never looked back once. Johnny would have unbuttoned higher but I stopped him, then he smiled at me and kissed me again before pulling my left leg over the transmission hump, forcing my feet apart and my dress to fall open, then he pulled the top of my dress open to expose my upper chest and décolletage.

The driver was still not looking into the rear of the car and then Johnny asked the driver if it was very far to the NAME office, Johnny was sitting back when he asked the driver, "Not far, few miles only!"

I saw his eyes flick to his mirror and then back to the road, three two one, his eyes returned to me, I could see that he was staring at the exposed flesh above my breasts and my cleavage. I watched as he squirmed in his seat to get comfortable and then he lifted himself up slightly to look down at my legs. Now he was looking at me almost as much as he was looking at the road ahead. There was a little surreptitious movement and the mirror was tilted down slightly. The driver was staring at my knees now, spending so long looking at me that it was a miracle we didn't crash. I looked at Johnny, he was watching the driver closely, he didn't miss a single glance that the driver gave me.

Johnny leaned in and whispered, "I think he's definitely noticed you now and I have to say that I think it's very erotic the way you've made him so uncomfortable, he keeps rubbing his cock whenever he looks at you and I'm sure that we've been past that building twice already!"

We reached the NAME office just before eleven o'clock and as Johnny got out of the car I spotted that he was sporting quite an erection, so the driver wasn't the only one in the car that was turned on, well, I already knew that but I blamed the fact that I was turned on due to the fact that I'd read those erotic stories.

The office looked like a standard UK detached house, there were twenty nameplates fixed to the wall, ten brass plaques on either side of the front door, the newest nameplate of all was that of Northern Australia Mineral Exploration. Inside the front door was a small reception desk, Johnny strolled up to the reception desk and said, "Doctor Clark, I believe I'm expected!"

I spotted a comfortable chair and dropped into it, there were a few magazines on a coffee table but as expected nothing in English, I couldn't possibly ask Johnny for his pornographic magazine so I'd just have to sit it out and hope that his interview didn't take too long.

The receptionist pressed an intercom button and said something in Danish; I did recognise 'Clark' in the announcement though. A door behind the receptionist opened and a slightly older man walked out with his hand already extended to shake Johnny's hand, he was five foot six inches tall, exactly the same height as me, he was dressed in an Armani suit that was almost silver with a metallic shine to it, he wore a pastel pink shirt with matching tie and pocket kerchief, the ensemble was finished off by brown brogues that were almost as shiny as James' shoes. The man was Andy, his short height and black jelled hair combed back to try and hide a slight thinning of his hair reminded me a little of Del Trotter from Only Fool and Horses.

After an overly long and very ostentatious handshake Andy looked over at me, he rushed over to me and once I realised that he was heading in my direction I stood up quickly, he grasped me by my shoulders and kissed me on both cheeks, he welcomed me to Denmark and told me that he thought I was really beautiful and the perfect image of English womanhood.

Andy released his grip of my shoulders and then slid his hand behind my back, he guided me towards the door he had come through and did the same to Johnny as we passed him. I hadn't expected to be in the actual interview with Johnny but there I was, in the boardroom, Andy telephoned a man called Uri, the last name I didn't catch from the telephone call but it seemed to have an awful lot of X's and Z's in it, there was a pause and then Andy said in English, "Doctor Clark and his beautiful wife have arrived so get your English brain in gear and get over here as quickly as you can."

Johnny and I sat on two seats at the side of the long table in the centre of the room but as soon as Andy put the telephone down he gestured over to a small informal grouping of seats around a low coffee table in one corner, "No, not there, please, please come and sit in the comfortable chairs, my secretary will be bringing us tea and coffee any moment, do you like tea Mrs Clark?"

"Please call me Victoria or Vicky, calling me Mrs. Clark makes me feel very old and yes, I love tea!"

"Well, if you really like tea may I suggest you drink the coffee, we don't get tea that's anything like English tea over here."

I laughed and nodded my appreciation but as I sat down I realised the drawback of the number of buttons that Johnny had opened up from the bottom of my dress, it was very hard not to show off my knickers to Andy as he sat opposite me.

The tea and coffee arrived, Andy's secretary spoke in faltering English that she had ordered a small buffet for lunch as it would soon be twelve o'clock. She asked if she should pour but Andy said something in Danish, the name Uri was definitely woven into the string of unintelligible Danish. Probably something like, "We'll wait until Uri arrives."

Andy started to outline the job, they were setting up a compound in the outback, everything would be mobile, most of the staff would be living two to a trailer, forty foot long mobile homes with a bedroom at each end and a living area in the centre, Johnny's deputy would have a trailer of his own and Johnny and I would have two trailers that were being adapted to stand side by side with a linking passageway from the kitchen to the living room. Our mobile home would have three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a dining room and kitchen as well as a large living area. We would be expected to take in any visitors that arrived and look after them in our accommodation. There was a separate toilet and shower block for the men a kitchen with a chef and a tented dining room where everyone could eat together.

Uri turned up at that moment, he was so tall that he had to bend down to pass through the doorway safely, he was six foot seven inches tall, he was equally as well dressed as Andy, a slightly darker suit and it wasn't hand stitched but still a quality fitted suit. Uri was Russian; he was totally bald with piercing blue eyes, about the same age as Johnny or perhaps a little younger. Johnny stood up and shook hands with Uri; I stood up, offered my hand but got a kiss on each cheek just as with Andy.

"I've just been organising the toilet block, the water tanker and the mobile shower trailer..."

Andy butted in at that point, "Two separate units, I thought there would just be the one!"

"They said there was no way they could fit ten shower units and the toilets into one forty foot unit, this way we can have a few wash basins in each unit, it won't add much to the plumbing. The generator is already on the road to the camp but once that's delivered we'll need someone on site all the time to stop it going 'Walkabout', I've picked a unit that can be loaded into a soundproofed trailer that will make it a little safer once the trailer is manufactured and delivered to sight."

The buffet lunch arrived and was brought in by Andy's secretary and the women off of the reception desk. Both women were very pretty and they both dressed to their best advantage and the way Andy responded to the women it was obvious that they were performing more than just simple clerical services for Andy. There was a discussion in Danish, something about the size of the finger buffet, the amount of food and the variety, by the time the two women had finished bringing in the food the boardroom table was covered with food. Uri left the room and then other people started to come into the room, Andy started to introduce Johnny and me to each of the company's employees as they came into the room.

Most knew enough English to hold faltering conversations and I wondered how many employees in UK Companys could hold even a simple exchange with a Danish visitor, a fraction of one percent I was sure. Uri came back into the room, we now had everyone in the building in the boardroom, staff as well as other visitors, all invited in to help eat the mountain of food. Our lunch turned into quite a party for an hour and it was obvious that all of Andy's employees were very interested in their newest prospective employee and his wife.

There was lots of flirting, men flirting with me and young women flirting with Johnny, I thought that I'd be jealous if caught another woman flirting with my husband but actually, I saw it through slightly different eyes all of a sudden, I actually got more of a kick from seeing young women flirting with Johnny than I was getting from the young men flirting with me, several times I found a smile crossing my face as a girl brushed her hand across Johnny's chest or arm as they 'Danced' around the boardroom trying to find a space to talk.

Throughout lunch I got the gist of why Andy was in so much of a hurry to get Johnny on board and get him or rather us out to Australia as soon as possible. They had been awarded the license to explore a two hundred and fifty square mile zone in the Northern Territory, in theory the license lasted for ten years but a major condition of the license was that they had to register a previously unknown, commercially viable, mineral source within the first twelve months of issue. Andy had spent four months searching Australia for someone who was free to work for him and who understood the principals of acoustic reflection for mineral exploration. Andy couldn't find anyone in Australia that was suitable and so he had started to explore the rest of the world. Andy had approached the Geological Society in London for help and they had a copy of Johnny's recently 'Published' dissertation that Andy was allowed to read and he was impressed by what he saw, the Geological Society gave Andy Johnny's email address and just one week later here we were in Denmark at Johnny's interview.

Eventually the lunch was over and the room emptied until just the four of us were left. A contract was produced, it was written in English, Johnny was given plenty of time to read it and he eventually signed on the dotted line, there were lots of handshakes all round and both Andy and Uri kissed me on my cheeks again but this time their mouths were much closer to mine than the first time they kissed me in welcome. Andy's secretary returned at that moment to tell Andy that he had a call waiting in his office from his wife. Andy made his excuses and left the room, Uri grinned, "His wife isn't happy that he's in the office again on a Saturday afternoon, if he doesn't take his son to play football he'll end up in the doghouse again. Look, we'd built in enough time for you guys to explore Copenhagen on your own, maybe take in one of our world renowned adult shows together but it's already mid-afternoon, how would you like me to give you a little tour of the best parts of our city and take you to dinner, then I'll deliver you to the airport in time for your flight home."

Johnny looked at me and smiled, I shrugged my shoulders and then nodded my head, "That sounds nice Mr. Erm..." There was no way I could have wrestled my tongue around Uri's last name, "...Uri, it'll save us getting lost in a strange country!"

Uri smiled at me and then he smiled at Johnny, "Well, that settles it then, just wait here, give me a moment to close down my computer and let my girl go, it'll shock her to death getting out of work this early on a Saturday!"

Uri took us into the centre of Copenhagen and gave us the tourist trip around to see the Rosenborg Castle, the Christiansborg Palace, the Rundetarn and the little mermaid. Uri asked if we were interested in art and they had a wonderful museum of fine art and sculpture. We both said that we'd love to visit the museum but it was the sort of place we'd need to spend the day at not dash in at four-thirty in the afternoon.

Uri looked lost momentarily, "I'm planning on taking you to dinner, we could go to a very upmarket restaurant and have a wonderful meal or we could go to a restaurant that puts on a show as you eat..." He looked at Johnny and winked, "...I'm sure you know the kind of show that Copenhagen is famous for, it's up to you!"

Johnny looked at me, he grinned widely, "Well darling, dinner or dinner and a show, it's up to you."

I sighed heavily, I knew exactly what Johnny would chose if I wasn't there with them, Copenhagen was notorious for its sex industry, they did things in public that would never be allowed in the UK, I knew that Johnny wouldn't say anything if I said, "Just dinner!" He wouldn't say anything but I knew that if I did, he would be very disappointed so I sucked it up and said, "Dinner ... and ... a ... show!"

My husband's face lit up when I added the show after dinner. He looked like he wanted to jump up and down just like a big child. Uri smiled at Johnny's reaction and then took out his mobile phone, he spoke in Danish to someone, "Right, were booked in, the meal and show start at seven o'clock, so we have about ninety minutes to kill! How would you like a posh new cocktail dress Mrs. Clark, paid for by the company of course?"

"I don't really need a new outfit Uri!"

"No, you look almost edible the way you are but I'd love..." Uri looked over at Johnny, watching for his reaction, "...an excuse to dress you up for the evening!"

I looked at Johnny's face, well, I looked a lot lower, I saw the little lump jump inside his trousers as his cock inflated at hearing Uri's words. I shrugged my shoulders and began to rue the day that Johnny bought his magazine all about dogging, don't get me wrong, I'd never want him to go back to being depressed and impotent but so much was happening, it was after all just forty hours ago when Johnny first got his magazine and the idea of showing off his wife, but then the thought hit me, showing off wives was only one of the sections in the magazine that I knew of but then I hadn't finished reading the magazine yet, what if Johnny wanted to do more than just show me off to Uri?

Uri took my hand and guided me through the streets to the main shopping centre and then past that and on to a little back street area. I'd have expected Uri to take me to a boutique, a flash woman's outfitters or even a large department store with a fashion department but we ended up at none of those possibilities. There was no name over the front door just the female symbol interlinked with the male one, 'Sex Shop' jumped into my head.