Prospecting in the Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulled through the front door somewhat reluctantly with Johnny following on closely behind us. Just inside the door were shelves full of magazines, bins full of DVDs and videos. A little further in to the store and there were display cabinets full of plastic toys, you know the kind of thing, in fact, things that I had been thinking of trying to obtain over the previous eighteen months while James was going through his blue period but in the UK shops of this kind were very difficult to find. As Uri pulled me through that section I was surprised to see quite elderly ladies openly discussing the merits of one kind of plastic lump over another together, quite openly as if they were discussing onions while they were holding fake cocks by their plumbs.

The third section of the shop was full of leather, leather clothing, whips, boots and fetish shoes. The fourth section was rubber and PVC clothing and the fifth section was nighties and sexy lingerie, stockings and more 'normal' footwear. The sixth and final section was sexy clothing. Uri was searching for one specific item of clothing, "I bought my wife a dress here last week and she loved it, I think you'd look very special wearing the same dress." Uri seemed to be very excited to see me dressed in the same dress that he had recently purchased for his wife.

I saw Uri's eyes light up, he pointed to a mannequin, that's the dress, I hope that they still have all of the sizes left. I juddered to a halt, the dress was very short, the front and back were very deeply scooped, leaving very little to the imagination but that wasn't what made me stop in my tracks. The dress wasn't actually made of material, it was a loosely crocheted dress, obviously handmade and all done in one piece, there were no seams anywhere in the makeup of the dress, not even over the shoulders.

Uri found the dress in my size, it was Icelandic white and looked even smaller in the packet than it did on the dummy, "Here, the fitting rooms are just over there, take everything off, I'll go and find you some stockings and shoes to go with the dress."

Uri wandered away leaving Johnny and me standing in front of the fitting room's curtain; as soon as he was out of earshot I gritted my teeth and whispered, "I can't wear this with nothing under it!"

Johnny held his hands up, he sensed that I was either upset or angry, "Just try it on for me..." Johnny took me over to the dress covering the dummy and slipped his hand up the front of the dress, the crocheting had been done very cleverly, the individual links and been double-doubled and woven into a diamond shape, Johnny's hand disappeared from view at the crucial point and he pointed out that the same crocheting pattern had been used under the very low neckline so that nipples and areola would be shielded from view but the overall effect of the dress was that everyone would know that the wearer was totally naked under the dress and almost every inch of her flesh would be on display. "...see, people will see just as much of your body if you were wearing a bikini on the beach as this dress. If you don't like it or don't feel comfortable wearing the dress just take it off and say no but let me see what you look like in the dress first please!"

Johnny had that 'Puppy dog lost' look on his face, the look he uses every time he wants me to do something I really don't want to do. I punched his shoulder and then started jabbing my finger in the air in front of his face; I kept saying "You! You, you!" The right words wouldn't come to me so I just 'harrumphed', turned my back on him and stomped into the booth to get changed into the macramé dress.

I stripped totally naked, even my shoes and socks off, then I pulled the dress on over my head, okay it was surprisingly soft, the chord that had been used to crochet the dress had been covered in silk. I looked at myself, I could see the bottoms of my breasts through the dress but the patterning under the neck did cover my areola totally. My neatly trimmed bush was all hidden behind the patterned diamond but it was a good job that I kept my bikini line well-trimmed and my bush got a regular 'buzz cut' from my husband's beard trimmer that he bought one year when he decided to grow a beard but never got to use the trimmer because he discovered that he hated the feeling of hair growing on his face so I adopted it.

Okay, it looked very erotic; I would have admired a woman if I'd seen her wearing that dress, admired her body in the dress and admired her courage for wearing something like that in public. I took a deep breath and then pulled the curtain open, Johnny's face split into a wide stupid grin, then he seemed to look beyond me and his eyes opened wider and his jaw dropped, I looked over my shoulder, my reflection in the mirror was, well, far, far worse than the front of the dress. The patterned panel that hid my cunt from view hadn't been repeated at the rear and my bum crack was clearly on display!

I was about to yank the curtain closed again but Uri popped into view, "Victoria, you look wonderful in that dress. I've paid for the stockings and the shoes are size six-wide."

Uri, I can't wear this dress out in public no matter how much my husband wants me to!"

"Why not?"

I turned my back quickly and flashed my almost bare arse at Uri and then turned back to face him. Johnny was now fully erect and it looked like he was in pain because he was so hard in his restricting trousers. "Oh dear, my wife's dress has the same design on the front and the back, put the stockings and shoes on while I look for something different."

The stockings were the self-supporting type, they had reinforced heel and toe and a fake seam up the back and the thin straps on the high heeled sandals showed the stockings off perfectly. I slipped my legs into the new stockings, careful to keep the seams straight and settled my feet into the sandals and looked at myself in the mirror again, I could clearly see the overly ornate tops to the stockings through the wide open mesh of the dress, a sight that usually no one but my husband would usually see.

Uri returned with a skimpy pare of panties, he handed them to me through the curtain and when he saw me in the sandals and stockings through the dress he whistled, then Johnny pulled the curtain out of Uri's hand and then I had two faces peering in at me, Johnny gasped, "My God, you look fantastic darling!"

I took the panties from Uri's hand and pushed both men back through the curtain before bending down and stepping into the panties. I opened the curtain again and turned in front of both men, the dress didn't have a fraction of the impact on Uri or Johnny when they saw the back and could see the white knickers instead of my bum crack peeping through at them. I looked over my shoulder again and saw the vast expanse of white silk material and the lace around the waistband and it was my turn to pull a dissatisfied face. With knickers on the dress just didn't look as special, did I really just think to myself that the dress looked special? Well, I couldn't see myself walking down the street in a sleepy Leicestershire village but in the West End of London or Paris, even Copenhagen, I could see my wearing this dress in public would turn heads and I could see how that effect on other men could turn Johnny on as well. Just imagining walking out in the street in the dress without the knickers on had caused a spurt of lubricant to shoot from my fanny. The dress was special and what made it that way was that men could see that there was nothing on under it.

"I'm sorry Uri, I hope you didn't have to pay for these knickers because it just doesn't seem to work, this dress with knickers under it!"

Uri and Johnny looked at each other, they grinned at each other and then Uri looked back at me, "That's okay, I paid for the panties but I'd rather you just kept them in your handbag for later than wear them to our meal tonight."

Don't ask me why I did it but I did close the curtain to take my panties off and then popped back out into the shop again. Johnny turned me around and both he and Uri admired my bare arse showing through the holes crocheted in the back of the dress, I held out my hand to Johnny, I'll need my mackintosh, I'm not walking through the streets of Copenhagen wearing just this dress!"

Uri and Johnny both looked disappointed but they both understood, Uri looked thoughtful for a moment and then he said, "You can't put the coat on until we've paid for the dress and the shoes though!"

So I ended up walking through the store to the front of the shop, the checkout tills were right next to the dirty books and magazines and that part of the shop was full of men all thumbing through erotic literature and I got a lot of leering looks from those men as I approached the till. Uri had actually picked up a second dress in exactly the same style but slightly smaller for his wife, it got a little complicated at the checkout, they carefully cut the label off of my dress and scanned it, then I had to take the left shoe off so that they could scan the barcode stuck to the shoe's instep. I slipped my mackintosh on while Uri paid the bill using his company credit card and then they scanned the second dress which he paid for with his personal credit card.

I actually felt damned sexy as we left the shop and walked out into the street, even though I had my coat on hiding my body from view but I knew how I was dressed under the coat, Johnny and Uri both knew how I was dressed under my coat and, as I looked over my shoulder and saw five men that had followed us out of the shop to watch us walking down the road, they all knew exactly how I was dressed under my coat as well. I was new to all this sexual freedom thing, I had no idea if the men in the shop had seen us as normal or abnormal, just remembering back to the two elderly women discussing dildos as if they were fruits or vegetables but the fact that five men had followed us out of the shop to watch what two men were going to do with an almost naked woman I guessed that even in the free-wheeling state of Denmark and their cosmopolitan capitol, two men with an almost naked woman in the street was an unusual occurrence.

My old clothes and shoes had all been placed in a carrier bag by the sales assistant, the receipt for two thousand Danish krone had to go into Uri's wallet for the accountant. I couldn't believe that a pound's worth of silk covered chord could cost over one hundred and ten pounds just because it had been tied into a series of knots and the shoes would have only cost twenty pounds back home instead of the ninety pounds just because they came from an upmarket sex shop.

My bag was put in the boot of Uri's car and he drove us over to the club. The Maitre d' took my coat when we entered the club and even though he worked in an establishment that had live sex shows on their stage his eyes opened wide when he saw just how much of my body was on show through my new dress. We were shown to one of the best tables in the restaurant area, right out in front where I would be on show to all the other diners but Uri whispered something to him and we were taken to a less prominent table. I realised one of the reasons that Uri didn't want to sit at the best table, it had four seats, one on each side of the table, the less good table had a bench seat against the wall and two seats with their backs to the stage.

Uri told Johnny to slide onto the bench seat and to slip along to the far end, then I was pushed in next and told to get as close to Johnny as possible and then Uri squeezed in at my side, the three of us sitting in the space intended for two. Uri started flirting with me as the starter arrived and as we ate two women performed on the stage and by performed I mean the sexual act, the full lesbian sex act on a large rotating bed on the stage. The lesbian act had never really interested me but from the looks on Johnny's and Uri's face told me that they were totally engrossed in watching the sex act on the stage. So much so that they had stopped flirting with me, well, Uri had stopped flirting and Johnny had stopped looking at my body and grinning like a fool.

The lesbian show ended and our dirty dishes were taken away and Uri turned his attention back onto me, "Dr. Clark, would you mind terribly if I kissed your wife?"

Johnny leaned forward, he looked at Uri and then at me, "I say old man, it's a damned bad show to ask the husband if you may kiss his wife without asking her first!"

Uri grinned; Johnny had affected a very posh Old Etonian accent when he had responded, Uri turned my face to his and he looked deeply into my eyes and said in a similar accent to the one Johnny had just used although heavily accented with his Russian gravel, "I say Mrs. Clark, may I kiss you please?"

I couldn't help myself; I licked my lips in readiness for the kiss and then nodded my head. Uri's fake accent was even more wildly pronounced as he said, "I say Dr. Clark, Mrs. Clark would very much like me to kiss her if that is okay with you!"

"Feel free old man but try not to mess my wife's makeup too much."

Uri planted his lips on mine and kissed me, not what I would have called a magical kisser but as he kissed me he began rubbing his hands over the front of my new dress, lifting my breasts and almost spilling them out of the front of my dress, then he kissed his way down my neck and over the swell of my breasts, I thought that he was on the verge of tipping my left breast out of my dress when three plates of food were placed in front of us. Johnny was leaning forward watching what Uri was doing; I was stroking the back of Uri's head, almost automatically and all the time looking into my husband's eyes. Johnny was smiling at me with a look of pride on his face and then the music started again, this time it was a man and woman on the stage putting on a performance on the same double bed that the two lesbians had used during out first course.

Johnny had grown a massive erection from watching Uri kissing me and fondling my breasts through my dress and now, the action on the stage was making him very uncomfortable, I really needed to get Johnny loser trousers if he was going to visit sex shows or watch me fooling around with a Russian businessman on a regular basis.

I quickly cut up my food and then put my knife down and just used my fork to eat with and my right hand slipped down onto Johnny's lap and I unzipped his trousers, took out his cock and gave it a little rub. Johnny climaxed in just a few moments and then I remembered a piece of sage advice that a girlfriend had given me, it was her opinion that once a man had his climax he usually lost interest in sex all together! As I wiped my hand on Johnny's napkin before wiping his cock clean and putting it away for him I wondered if Johnny would be less inclined for me to fool around with Uri in the next interval.

'What the hell am I thinking about? Just twelve hours earlier I had never thought of another man in a sexual way and now here I was, sitting in a foreign capital, almost totally naked, watching two people fucking on stage with a very sexy, very new acquaintance at my side and I was hoping that my husband would still be happy for me to fool around with the man that was his new boss after I tossed him off during the main course.'

Once again the fucking on stage ended and the waiters came around and collected the dishes from all of the tables, I sat frozen, Johnny had his happy ending and now I wasn't sure if my evening of exploration with Uri was over, Johnny leaned forward and smiled at Uri, "I say old man, you turned my wife on so much just then that she gave me a hand job under the table, Thank you very much for getting her motor running, how would you like hand relief before pudding or during?"

Well, at least Johnny wasn't over his excitement, "Well, thanks for that old chap, I was glad to be of assistance, if I could just go back to a little more foreplay perhaps your delicious wife will jerk me off over the Pavlova."

I giggled at the image of me jerking Uri over his sweet but I understood that he meant while he was eating his pudding not over the top of it. Uri got back to kissing me; Johnny disappeared from view as Uri's lips pressed into mine but while Uri went back to nibbling on my neck and the exposed part of my breasts I was looking into Johnny's eyes as he watched Uri. My eyes suddenly opened wider and I looked down, Johnny followed my eyes down and as I closed my eyes and pushed back into my seat Uri had his hand up my dress and was rubbing my clit sand started stabbing his massive fingers into my pussy.

Johnny kept coming into view, he was watching Uri intently as he finger fucked quite hard under the table and every so often I jerked a little harder, opened my eyes and looked at my husband as he watched Uri and me with as much interest as he had watched both of the sex shows on the stage.

I was still climaxing on Uri's fingers as the sweet was placed in front of us and it was my turn to look after Uri's needs while eating one handed and the three of us watched a woman performing with a snake and not just stripping while holding the snake, the snake was taking an active part in the sex act on the large rotating bed on the stage.

The meal and the show ended at nine o'clock, Uri had his happy ending five minutes before that, "Vicky I really wish I had the time to fuck you but I've got to get you to the airport right now! At least my wife will have a fun night once I get home and use all of the excitement you've caused me on her; she will wonder what hit her!"

Uri was laughing as the waiter brought my mackintosh and helped me into it while ogling my arse, yet another man with an erection that someone would need to look after for him. Uri had to drive quite quickly out to the airport so that we could reach there in time to check in for our flight. There was a long kiss goodbye at the side of the road outside the departure lounge, Uri asked me if I'd let him fuck me if he managed to get out to Australia to pay us a visit at the exploration camp. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to join my husband waiting at the door into the departure lounge.

There was no queue at the SAS desk so we walked straight up to the woman waiting for us, she checked our passports and then scanned our electronic ticket. She asked us if we had any bags to check in and then she checked something else on her computer and as she told us to have a good flight she turned her computer off and left her desk through a little door in the back. We had ninety minutes before our flight was due to leave but as we walked through passport checks and security screening there was an announcement in Danish and then again in English, our flight was being announced as a last call. Johnny furrowed his brow, "Must be some mistake but we'd better go to the gate just in case!"

Johnny asked the flight attendant if she was sure that it was our last call, she checked our boarding card, "Yes sir, we're sure, you're here, we're here, the captain thinks that if we get away from here early we'll be allowed to land early and we can get a meal before they close the restaurant at the Heathrow Hilton and we end up eating room service sandwiches again."

So there we were, seventy minutes early, the only two passengers on the aircraft, as soon as the wheels were up the flight attendant came along, "Would you like a hot mean or a cold compilation, you can have as many of either that you like, we have plenty of food and only the two of you."

Johnny looked into her eyes, "No that's okay thanks, we've just eaten!"

"A drink perhaps sir?"

"I'll have a coke on the rocks and my wife would like champagne please."

Johnny couldn't drink alcohol because he had to drive; the trolley-dolly wandered off and returned with a tray, four small bottles of champagne, four small cans of coke a small stack of plastic cups, the top cup filled with ice. She pulled the seat back tray down on the back of the seat opposite Johnny across the aisle, she placed her tray on it and then opened and poured my champagne and passed it to me, then she put a little of the ice into another beaker and poured one of the cans of coke into it and handed it to Johnny.