Prospecting in the Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to dim the cabin lights now and close the curtain. I won't disturb you again unless you need something during the flight. We'll be at least two hours before we start the descent into Heathrow."

I can't be positive but I'm sure that I saw the stewardess wink at Johnny before she turned and walked away, back to the galley and she closed the curtain over, then the lights went down.

"What was that all about?"

"I think she got a glimpse of your dress under your mackintosh when we came on board, she probably thinks we'd like to join the mile high club as we're the only passengers on the flight."

Well, never look a gift horse in the mouth, we moved right to the back of the plane, lifted all of the armrests and Johnny pulled his trousers down and I, still wearing my overcoat and dress, straddled his lap and plugged his cock into my cunt and I rode him for twenty minutes until he'd given me a dozen orgasms or more and then I took him over the top. As he climaxed filling my belly he said, "Will you?"

"Will I what?" I panted into his mouth as we kissed again.

"Will you let Uri fuck you if he visits us in Australia?"

I reached another climactic height as Johnny asked me the question, I couldn't answer until my breathing returned to normal, "Well, if he had tried to fuck me in the back of his car on the way out to the airport I probably wouldn't have stopped him, but then, you wouldn't have wanted me to stop him would you?"

Johnny grinned and shook his head. "But, in the cold light of a different day, I'm not so sure; would you want him to fuck me the next time we meet?"

Johnny grinned again and nodded his head, "I'd love to watch you fucking other men, actually, as much as I'd love to watch you doing it, just knowing it was happening would turn me on and then if you told me all about it as I fucked your freshly filled cunt afterwards, that would be as good as actually watching it happen!"

We sat connected together for an age after Johnny's cock had finally slipped out of my cunt, his seed and my love juice running down over his lap, the pilot announced that he was starting his descent into Heathrow airport so Johnny pulled his trousers and underpants up and we both walked back to the front row and our now warm drinks. The stewardess cleared her throat on the other side of the curtain and then pulled it open, she looked relieved to see Johnny and me sitting properly on our seats and both as fully dressed as we were when she left us over the Baltic Sea.

As we disembarked the aircraft the stewardess gave Johnny a warm smile and said, "I do hope that you enjoyed your flight with us tonight and that we can expect to see you come back again soon!"

We passed through the immigration point without problem; we even used the automated desk even though there was no one waiting to be seen at the manned desk. Once again we had to pass the luggage carousel before we could leave the airport building. We passed through the customs area through the green line, there was no one in sight at the customs desk but suddenly a man appeared and asked me to return to the inspection point, We'd just walked past the signs saying no entry so I was pulled back but Johnny wasn't allowed to follow. I was questioned about what I was doing in Denmark, my carrier bags were searched, my dirty cotton knickers as well as the new silk ones were looked at and I saw his fingers rubbing over the gussets of both sets of knickers, then I was asked to take off my coat and he laid it out on the table and as his hands searched all over the coat as if he was looking for something hidden in the lining but as he rubbed his hands all over the coat he was eating me with his eyes.

Eventually he picked up my coat and came around to help me to put it back on but I realised it was just so he could get a closer look at the back of my dress and have an excuse to stand a little closer to me and sniff at my personal odour. The customs officer smiled at me and apologised for holding me up. As I walked through the doors into the outside world Johnny was waiting for me with a wide grin on his face, that 'I told you so' look on his face. My return passage through customs was definitely a different experience from my outward journey where no one even looked at me to the return where a man had rushed out of an office after seeing me on a CCTV monitor and had rushed out to stop me after I'd passed through the exit doors and had pulled me back just so he could have a closer look at me.

We were both very tired on the drive home and went straight to sleep once we got home. On Sunday we slept in until lunch time and instead of cooking lunch we went over to the pub and got a snack meal over there. My Saturday trip to Denmark had certainly been an eye opener, people that I had known for years suddenly looked different to me, well, they looked differently at me. I realised that there wasn't actually any difference at all but after Saturday I was more tuned in; my eyes were looking at things in a different way. Johnny's friends at the pub would come closer to me in the summer when I was wearing slightly more revealing clothes and they stayed further away when I was wearing winter clothes. Before our lunch arrived five of Johnny's mates were swarming around us but I think that was because Johnny had talked me into going over to the pub wearing my shortest skirt and a silk camisole top with no bra under it so all of his mates were getting as close as they could to take a peek down the front of my shirt.

When our meal arrived Johnny's friends melted away to allow us to eat in peace, Johnny was pointing out how his friends were buzzing around us because of my camisole top, he pushed a fork full of food into his mouth and as he chewed he had a thoughtful look on his face and as he swallowed he smiled, "Would you consider fucking any of my mates before we leave for Australia?"

"I think that could be a little weird, I've known most of them longer than I've known you, some all the way from primary one. I think I'd feel happier with people like Uri who won't be around all of the time."

"Yes, you could be right there, just stick to strangers. Anyway, we've got a hell of a lot to do in the next few days; Andy and Uri want me on a flight to Australia in a fortnight's time."

The house was easy; we were paying a mortgage on the property and only had five years of payments left to make before the house was ours, Andy had offered to buy the house from us at ninety-five percent of its market valuation but that option didn't appeal, especially with interest rates at less than one percent or, we could have a rental valuation done and Andy would pay us the equivalent of ninety-five percent of the rental value for the five years of Johnny's contract. We would put that lump sum into our bank account and use that to pay off the mortgage by standing order, because the rent was far more than the mortgage, when we got home after five years there would still be several thousand pounds in the bank. The positive side of things for us was that Andy would pay for landlords insurance on our house to cover any damage that their tenants might cause. So it was a no brainer really, we'd return in five year's time to a house that would be as good as new and with the way the housing market ran in England the house could be worth considerably more than when we left it.

Johnny had to go into work to resign, his contract called for two week's notice and he had four weeks holidays owing to him so he was home by lunchtime on public transport because he had been driving a company car.

We had to put all of our possessions into storage, more than half of our clothes were heavy winter clothes and we wouldn't need any of those in Australia, actually, most of our summer clothing also got put into storage as Johnny wanted me to dress a lot sexier in Oz than I had so far dressed at home and he bought work shorts and lightweight cotton shirts to work in for himself.

The day of our flight caught up with us a lot faster than I thought possible. We had a leaving party the night before and although I snogged with most of our male friends and a few tried to go further I managed to keep control of myself, consoling my husband with a fuck in the passageway behind the bar while all of our friends were in the bar toasting our safe journey to Australia. It was a big enough turn on for Johnny to fuck me in a place that we could so easily get caught by people we knew for him to forget my missing out on sex with one or more of his friends.

We flew into Darwin airport, it took a full day to get there, stopping over in Dubai for two hours while the plane refuelled and the crew changed over. In Darwin airport we transferred into a little aircraft that was little larger than a standard Transit Van with wings. We flew south for close to four hours and the pilot who was sitting just two feet in front of me pointed down at the ground, it looked like a truck stop below us, there seemed to be fourteen forty foot long trailers parked in a rough square around a tanker truck. We spiralled downward to what looked like a dirt road at the side of the camp and the aircraft landed just a few yards away. It was late Saturday afternoon and there was only one man in the camp, he was Peter Wycraft, a fifty something dirt miner who was Johnny's second in command, he came out to give us a hand with our bags.

Peter gave us a whistle stop tour of the camp, he showed us where the kitchen was and the food, the cook was in the nearest town along with the rest of the crew, Peter showed us to the double wide mobile that was to be our home for the next five years. "Well, I'm sorry that the tour was so short but I've got a cold beer and a hot Sheila waiting for me in town! You guys get to know the place while you take your first turn at guarding it."

The last thing that Peter did before he drove off in his Holden Colorado was show Johnny where the rifles were kept and check him out on how to load and fire the weapons. It wasn't quite the welcome I had expected, one man from a crew of twenty waiting for us to land and he flitted off to town within twenty minutes of us landing. Johnny and I wandered around the camp, there were nine mobile home trailers each forty feet long for the crew, each of the vans were identical, each had a bedroom across each end with a living space in the centre. There was a fridge in each of those units and a sink with coffee making facilities and microwave but that was the only cooking facility in the units.

Peter's unit was next to ours; his living room window overlooked our bedroom. Our unit was actually two trailers linked together with a covered bridge. We actually had three double bedrooms and a separate toilet and bathroom, a kitchen and a large living room. In the toilet there were warnings to check under the toilet seat before using it because of a variety of insects, spiders and snakes that could lie in wait for an unsuspecting bottom.

Outside the cookhouse there was a massive gas barbeque I found a large steak and some salad to make Johnny and me our lunch, we were both starving because there was no cabin service on the small aircraft down from Darwin to the campsite. Johnny was looking over the five drilling rigs that were lined up on the edge of the compound. We ate under a canvas awning mounted on the side of our mobile home to keep out of the sun. I'd been on holiday to hot countries in the past but nothing like the dry heat of the desert in Australia. Then I unpacked our bags while Johnny checked out his new computer and got onto his work email account and began to get to grips on his new job.

By four o'clock Johnny had finished what he had to do and I was sitting out under the awning when Johnny came out of his office, "You look hot!"

"No, I'm not looking hot, I am bloody hot!"

"Take a few things off then!" Johnny said with a lecherous look on his face.

"I'm wearing this summer dress, knickers and bra, there really isn't much to take off!"

"Well, that's three things more than you need to be wearing when there's just the two of us here."

In the end we both stripped off, all we were wearing were our massive walking boots and thick socks and you'd never want to walk about in the desert without heavy leather boots on your feet, the list of things that scuttered around in the sand that would bite and seriously upset your day was as long as my arm from scorpions that would sting to snakes that would bite and some were deadly poisonous, the rest of the things on the list were far smaller but still no less upsetting to your system if they bit your feet.

We wandered around the camp naked, Johnny fucked me to my climax on the steps to Peter Wycraft's mobile home but Johnny held himself back, then he took me to his mobile office and fucked me on his desk, again he gave me a wonderful orgasm but held himself back again. we moved on to the shower block, basically an open forty foot long by ten feet wide trailer with twelve shower heads along one side and benches and clothes hanging space along the other side. There were no modesty screens, not even by the presently open doorway, so anyone walking past the outside of the shower truck would be able to see anyone showering or drying inside the unit. Johnny lay me down on one of the benches and fucked me under the spray from several shower heads. Again I had an orgasm and again Johnny held himself back.

Johnny was about to fuck me in the dining tent but I stopped him, "You'll make me too sore if you fuck me in every different area of the camp on our first day, save some for another time. Do you want me to get you off now?"

"Let's go for a walk, you can suck me off outside somewhere."

We walked around our camp site holding hands, still totally naked while Johnny was scouting out a place for me to suck him off. Johnny was carrying a towel, his idea was that I might need something to sit on or kneel on when he found the spot he wanted his blowjob to take place. In the end he settled for the road that our aircraft had landed on earlier, the towel was folded over several times and placed on the dirt surface of the road, I knelt down and started to suck his cock. I couldn't see very much with my nose buried in Johnny's abdomen but I sensed something, his cock seemed to strengthen, grow slightly in my mouth, I let my eyes flick up to his face and he was looking to the north along the road. I was about to pull my head away from his belly so I could see what he was looking at but he held me in place until he'd filled my mouth and my belly with his spunk.

As I stood up I saw what Johnny was looking at, on the horizon there was a ball of dust and it seemed to be heading in our direction at some speed. We walked speedily but without panic to our mobile home, my dress was over the back of a chair under our awning, I shook it out just in case a wee beasty had taken up residence while Johnny and I were fucking. I just slipped the dress over my head but didn't bother with my knickers or bra. I just popped them both into my new laundry basket.

Johnny had slipped his shorts and shirt back on and the ball of dust was getting closer, now there was the sound of a very large and powerful engine on the breeze. We both expected whatever it was to pass us by; it wouldn't have been one of our crew as they were all in the nearest town which was to the south of our camp about sixty miles or more away.

The tractor unit came into view, it looked like a huge American truck, the kind I'd seen in films over the years, as it got closer it looked like it was five lorries driving in a line ridiculously close together. The driver must have seen us standing at the side of the road, I was just about to turn away to stop the dust getting in my eyes when there was a hiss and a squeal of breaks and the lorry slowed to a crawl at our side, he didn't bother to pull over he just stopped in the middle of the road for what it was worth. The driver jumped out of his cab with a water bottle in his hand, the kind of bottle you'd expect to see hanging from a saddle in the wild-west.

"G'day, any chance of a little water mate?"

Johnny smiled, "We have plenty of water, you can have more than one cantina full if you like."

"You guys from England?"

"Yes, we just arrived this morning, well, three hours ago, still trying to get used to the heat and lack of humidity."

"Thought you must be new here, out on this road, sixty miles from the nearest town and water supply folk don't mind sharing a bottle or two but water is worth more than beer out here."

"I'd offer you a beer too if you like but I understand that over here you guys can't drink anything alcoholic if you're driving."

"Too true mate, they'd have my hide if they caught me driving this monster after a drink."

I realised that what I had thought were five lorries were actually six trailers attached to one tractor unit.

"Anyone else here?"

"No, our crew are all in town, we're just getting the lie of the land and looking after the place."

"Pity, I was hoping not to have to go all the way into town, I've got a delivery to make to a place called NAME and it's not marked on my map or in my sat nav."

Johnny looked at me and smiled, and then he looked back at the driver, "Don't tell me that you have two thousand feet of acoustic sensor rods in one of your trucks?"

"I do mate, don't tell me I've hit solid gold and found NAME!"

Johnny nodded his head, "Which trailer is ours?"

It was the truckers turn to smile, "None of the trailers but all of the containers are for you..." He checked his watch, "...stumbling into you guys like this has made me early!"

"How early?"

"Well, my scheduled arrival time is nine o'clock on Monday morning, so I'm a full day early, the only problem is, the heavy lift crane that's coming out from town to drop off the containers won't be here until Monday morning."

Johnny looked over at me and smiled and I knew instantly what was going through his head. He wiped the grin off of his face and turned back to the driver, he held out his right hand and said, "I'm Dr. Clark, please feel free to call me Johnny..." Johnny turned to me after shaking the driver's hand, "...and this is my wife Victoria."

The driver took my hand and shook it, "I'm Antonio, from Italy originally, been here since I was four years old, Tony to my mates but my handle on the truck's radio is Pizza Boy, you know as in Pizza Delivery Boy. I'm pleased to meet you Vicky but you do know that because you're a ginger your crew will all call you Bluey if they're Bogans and Doctor, they'll all call you Johnno or Doc."

I was confused, "What are Bogans?"

"Aussie slang for a redneck Vicky darling...ooops sorry Mrs. Clark, I spend so long out on the road on my own I forget my manners."

"So Tony, what are you going to do with your lorry until Monday morning?"

"Well, I could drop off the trailers here and scoot into town, spend the night in a hotel, my sleep cab is great but it doesn't have a shower back there and getting a meal cooked by someone who can actually cook will be a novelty."

Johnny looked at me again and smiled, then he turned back to Tony, "Well, Vicky could rustle you up a meal, home cooked, might not be quite as exotic as the hotel in town can offer and we have a shower block over there with plenty of hot water on tap and once you've dropped the trailers off of the back of your truck I can get you a cold beer from the fridge."

Tony looked thoughtful for a moment, "Home cooked will beat anything the hotel in town could come upwith, I'll take you up on that offer Johnno if you don't mind."

Tony went to the link between the second and third trailers, set the brake on the third trailer, pulled the pin linking the two units together and then he jumped into the tractor and pulled the first and second trailers through into our compound. Johnny had pointed out where the best place would be to leave the containers after they were unloaded from their trailers.