Prospecting in the Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't had my foreplay but at least Dunk and Bruce weren't going to shoot and run, I actually got fifteen minutes of...well, I could describe it as foreplay even though it was after sex. Both men spent fifteen minutes fondling and exploring my body while Dunk got his erection back, then Dunk rolled a condom down his cock, he was so big that the condom ran out of latex before he ran out of cock. I was rolled onto my back and Dunk had to force his way into my body, I hadn't felt such pain since my first sexual experience.

Dunk fucked me slowly and languidly, I hadn't spotted the time that we'd walked into the bedroom together but it was now eleven o'clock. Bruce pushed his cock into my mouth, after the size of Dunk's cock in my mouth it felt like a child was screwing my mouth. Because Bruce had used a condom a few minutes earlier it tasted disgustingly of latex but I just put up with it and let Bruce fuck my mouth. At eleven thirty Bruce pulled his cock from my mouth, "Okay Dunk, time to roll her over!"

Bruce stepped away for a moment and as Dunk rolled over on to his back I spotted Bruce rolling a condom down his cock, Bruce had such a small cock that if he had wanted to he could have fitted his balls into the latex sheath as well as his cock. Bruce knelt on the bed and pushed my knees into a position that could only be described as 'Jockey in race position!' and it was only when I felt Bruce spitting between my arse cheeks that I realised what he was about to do, Dunk pulled my mouth down onto his before I could complain and tell Bruce to stop and by the time our kiss was broken it was too late, the energiser bunny was up my arse.

I'd never felt anything like it, two cock's fucking me at the same time, Dunk's cock stretching my cunt way beyond anything I'd felt in my life before and then the cock that was little fatter than my index finger up my bum and both working together in my body to turn the pain of insertion into pleasure.

It was after midnight when the two men filled their latex in unison. We had another rest together, hugging and kissing for thirty minutes and then Bruce pulled me and pushed me into place so he could fuck me in the doggy position, starting in my cunt but then transitioning into my arse quite quickly because Dunk had stretched me so wide open that Bruce could hardly feel my sheath around his cock. This time, even though I realised that Bruce was lining up on my arse hole I didn't complain, I just repositioned myself slightly so that I could suck life back into Dunk's cock while Bruce fucked my arse.

Bruce filled his third condom at one thirty in the morning and I'd given Dunk another hard cock so I rolled the condom down on to Dunk's cock and as Bruce slipped out of my arse I clambered up onto Dunk's lap and I fucked him, not long and languid strokes but frenetically, a little less speed than Bruce used but close and fast enough to finish Dunk off by two o'clock in the morning.

There was just one condom left on the bedside table when I guided Dunk out of the bedroom, I was still totally naked but Bruce and Dunk had both dressed. I took them to the back door, kissed them both goodbye and locked the door before returning to the second bedroom. I'd need to strip the bed and turn the mattress but that would wait until the morning. I turned the light out and crept into my bedroom and slipped as quietly as I could so as not to disturb Johnny.

As soon as my head hit the pillow Johnny scooped me into his arms and snuggled into my back, "How was it?"

"Mind blowing, sorry I woke you up."

"That's okay; did I hear both of them fucking you at the same time at one point?"

"Yes."

"Did it hurt much?"

"No, fortunately Bruce went behind, I think it would have killed me if Dunk had tried to get in back there."

I felt Johnny's hand behind me, he was rubbing his cock against my bottom, "I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a woman in that hole but daren't ask you before,"

I pulled myself away slightly, pulled my pillow down the bed and put it under my hips before rolling onto it, face down with my knees pulled up either side of my ribs, "Want to try it now if you're not too tired?"

Johnny rolled onto my back, he plugged his cock into my arse easily, he muttered how tight I was a half a dozen times before he splashed down. Feeling spunk shooting into my bowels from behind was really different and made the whole anal act much better than it had been with Bruce, mind you, Johnny being so much bigger than Bruce made a difference to the feeling as well.

It had taken Johnny less than five minutes to cum in my bum and we both went to sleep wrapped in each other's arms. I slept until ten o'clock. I had to strip both beds, the spare bed was stained from sweaty bodies but that was all, my own bed was filthy because Johnny had filled my bum and all of that had leaked out in the night and really messed the bed badly. I pulled both mattresses off of the beds and stood them both in front of open windows to dry out.

I took the sheets and pillow cases as well as some of our dirty clothing over to the back of the kitchen to toss them all into the massive washing machine. I'd just walked back through to the mess tent, Cookie had poured me a coffee, my preferred breakfast in the Australian heat when the delivery lorry from town pulled across in front of the kitchen. The driver handed me a pile of mail, one of the tasks I'd taken over was as camp mail boy. I sorted through the post and walked the contents to the various trailers. There was a package from a mail order catalogue that was addressed to Peter Wycraft so I left that in Peter's mobile home.

I got onto my lounger under the awning at the side of my trailer and went to sleep until Cookie woke me at twelve-thirty with sandwiches and coffee for my lunch. I could see my sheets like huge flags out on the drying lines, I apologised to Cookie, "I was going to deal with all of that Cookie, I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"No problem Mrs. C. Only took me and the lad a few minutes to hang it all out, I think he enjoyed getting his hands on your lingerie if I'm honest with you."

"I'm not going to have to rewash any of my knickers am I?"

"No, I think he borrowed the little silk pair but he'll wash them again before he sneaks them back in your laundry pile."

Some of the crew returned early from the field, their shafts dug and would now wait until Monday morning before they had to start to assemble the sensor rods as they lowered them down into the shafts. Peter turned up at five o'clock, he went to his trailer and then returned to me with the unopened package, "This is actually for you, Johnno suggested our next photo session should be a swimwear shot so I ordered a few things from Bright Life for you to model for me."

I ripped open the package; there were three separate outfits inside the wrapper, a French-cut one piece swimsuit made of shiny silver Lycra, the leg holes were very high cut and the front very low. The second outfit was a bikini, little and black this time and the third was a full lingerie set including stockings.

"Johnno suggested the one piece for the next photo session but there's no harm in planning ahead is there!" Peter said with a lecherous grin on his face.

At dinner Johnny said that Peter wasn't going to town for a drinking session on Saturday, "He wants to spend the day out in the desert with you photographing you in that new swimming costume he bought for you."

A shiver ran through my body, okay, there was no intention to let Peter fuck me but I had discovered that showing my body off was almost as much fun as actually fucking sometimes. The other thing that was strange was knowing that my husband would see those pictures, metaphorically seeing my body through another man's eyes and then there was the rest of the crew, they had quietly flicked through several hundred photographs of me in a thin cotton dress with very little on display, how would they react to seeing me in a skimpy swimsuit.

Peter drove six of the crew into town in his Holden, the Ford and the Toyota followed in convoy with seven men in each, Mike Patterson was a very happy little drill rig operator, he was rostered to stay in camp on that Saturday to act as guard, everyone had to take it in turns to babysit the equipment, it was a condition of the insurance on the compound that at least one person was there at all times of the day or night. Mike was on the back of the Toyota because Johnny had volunteered to look after the camp that day.

Johnny watched as I got ready for Peter's photo session, I put the swimsuit on and Johnny pointed out that the crotch of the swimsuit was narrower than my usual knickers and there were signs of ginger bush poking out of both sides so I had to re-do my bikini line and while I was cutting new lines I ran the beard trimmer over the rest to flatten it down to a smooth sword, a little like a ginger billiards table. Johnny watched as I did my hair, making suggestions as to the style he thought suited me the best and then he made me use stronger colours for my makeup, encouraging me to use more liner around my eyes, more mascara and deeper colours on my eye shadow, blusher and lipstick. It was quite a kick to have my husband prepare me for another man to photograph.

I was ready, wearing the one piece swimsuit and a thin cotton dress over it; I looked quite conservative as I wandered around the camp waiting for Peter to get back from town. I'd expected Peter to take me back out into the desert the way he had the week before but he didn't. Peter asked Johnny if he minded Peter using the camp compound as the photographic studio. And of course Johnny didn't mind one little bit.

Peter took me out onto the drilling rig that was set up in place to drill the explosives hole. I posed in my dress for a hundred photographs whilst clambering all over the drilling rig and then I took my dress off and posed draped over the rig in various places. Peter dragged a tungsten drill head over the edge of the platform and had me pose all around it, the final picture in that series had me pressing my crotch against the massive drill head, then Peter had an idea, he knocked the head off of the drill shaft and he had me press against the drill shaft so that it looked like the fist-sized drill head was actually inside my cunt, he took several pictures like that and then he said, "What about pulling the crotch of your swimsuit to one side so it looks like the drill shaft is in your pussy?"

I looked over at Johnny; he looked like he was working on a large map on a picnic table at the side of the drill rig, he looked thoughtful for a moment and then he nodded his head. I pulled the gusset of my swimsuit to one side and then acted as if I was being fucked by the drilling rig. Peter, probably mindful of having to show the photographs to Johnny afterwards was very careful that my pussy didn't actually show on the photographs, my hip bone covering the critical point of interest.

At twelve o'clock Johnny called an end to filming and called Peter and me to the mess tent, Johnny had cooked up bacon and eggs for us for lunch. We sat in the mess tent eating, I was still in the swimsuit, Peter asked if he could have me for another hour but in the bikini this time. Johnny followed me into our trailer, he didn't give me a chance to get as far as the bed room or to take off the swimsuit, he just pulled the gusset to one side and fucked me bent over the back of our sofa. Johnny pumped about a gallon of spunk up my cunt, "That will be leaking out for the best part of an hour; it'll show up on the gusset of the bikini bottoms."

Johnny grinned at me and passed me a towel to clean up the worst of the semen running from my body and then he turned up with a brand new, large sponge, he cut it in half and then roughly rounded the corners off before forcing it all the way up inside my body to stem the flow of his spunk.

I changed into the bikini and this time Peter had me posing on various items of furniture around the compound, laying back on one of the dining tables, sitting on a dining chair the wrong way round so that my labia were slightly on display either side of the gusset of my bikini bottoms. I posed in the kitchen, in the office, in and on Peter's Holden and out at the back of the cookhouse hanging washing on the washing line.

The light began to fade and Peter was ready to carry on but using his flash gun but Johnny called a halt, Peter downloaded three thousand photographs into Johnny's laptop from the five hour long photographic session and then Peter went back to his own trailer to empty his camera into his own computer, Johnny and I were in our bedroom looking through the masses of photographs of me when we noticed Peter in his living room, Johnny closed his screen so our bed room was in total darkness, Peter was looking through the pictures of me as well and suddenly I realised that he was masturbating while looking at photographs of me and Johnny was behind me with his cock entering my back passageway slowly.

I watched Peter splash his spunk all over his belly as Johnny filled my bum with his spunk. How I wished we had a bathtub rather than just a shower, I would have loved to soak in the bath for an hour while Johnny's spunk found its various paths out of my body.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Hindsight Mary Ellen is seduced into Anal sex by her loving neighbors.in Anal
More Stories