Prospecting in the Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony drove his lorry into an imaginary parking space next to where Johnny had said to leave the containers. Then he set the brake on the second trailer, pulled the pin linking the two trailers and drove the tractor and first trailer back out onto the road, reversing it back onto the hitch of the third trailer. To me it looked like a very convoluted way to juggle the truck and its various trailers but Tony was an expert driver and he soon had the road cleared and five trailers standing in a line side by side at the side of our storage compound. Tony had worked quite hard and has worked up a sweat in the afternoon heat, by the time he moved his tractor unit close to the road out of the way he really needed that shower he was looking forward too.

Johnny showed him the way to the shower room, I watched him walk over and remembered that anyone walking past could see anything that was going on inside. Johnny watched me looking at Tony as he walked away with his wash-bag in his hand. "You think that small towel will be enough for him?"

I looked over at Johnny, "What do you mean?"

"Well, we have a lot of large towels in the wash house at the back of the kitchen block and I did offer Tony a cold beer as soon as he was finished driving, I could take them to him but I'm sure that he'd prefer you to do it."

I found a large towel in the wash room and I bottle of beer in the fridge in our mobile home, Johnny came out of the store room with a box of ten condoms and popped three into the little breast pocket of my dress, "Just in case he wants to fuck you, make him wear a condom!"

"Where did you find condoms?"

"The company supply them for the workers, cheaper to send a thousand condoms out to the camp every month than have to lose time at work sending crew for a three or four hour long trip into town to see the doctor to get a cure for the itch."

I walked slowly over to the shower room, Tony was washing himself as I knocked at the open door, I had taken a good look at his naked body before I knocked at the door but once I knocked I turned away, "My husband thought that you might need a bigger towel and he sent over the beer he promised you as well."

Tony walked over to the open doorway, still totally naked, soap suds falling from his body, tumbling down from his chest, running down his slowly growing cock and falling to the floor in slow motion, "And did Johnno send you over to keep me company in here too Vicky?"

His fingers rubbed over the little pocket covering the nipple and areola of my right breast, he felt the three little lumps in my pocket and slipped his fingers into the tiny pocket pulling one of the foil wrapped condoms out, "At least he gave me three fucks with you but then I have been on the road for five days dragging his equipment down here from the port in Darwin!"

Tony took the beer, took a huge swallow from the bottle and then took my hand and pulled me up the steps and into the shower room, he pulled me under the shower while still wearing the thin cotton dress, he rubbed soapy hands all over my dress covered body before pulling it off over my head and leaving me standing under the torrent of water from two shower heads. I watched, shivering from excitement as he tore the condom open and rolled it down his rock hard cock, not quite as long or fat as Johnny's so it shouldn't make me as sore as Johnny would fucking me again so soon.

Tony fucked me standing up as he rubbed soap all over my body, he wasn't really trying to make me cum but I did none the less because as he fucked me I was looking over his shoulder and Saw Johnny walk past the open doorway, Johnny smiled at me and waved as he passed. I had thought that he would want to stand and watch us to completion but once he saw that we were fucking he was happy to move on and head back to his office to do a little work. It was quite a new experience for me to hear Tony climaxing and to feel his body jerk as he shot off but there was no warm feeling flooding through my body. My first experience of being fucked with the cock covered in a rubber sheath.

Tony pulled his cock out of me and ripped his condom off, then he started soaping his body all over again, I stood there for a while just watching him washing himself, well, I guess that was that, I backed way a few paces, I wanted to run away, I was confused, Tony wasn't one bit like Johnny, Johnny never fucked me without making a fuss of me, foreplay before and masses of post-coital fussing, hugs and kisses. I'd never had sex with a man before who just used me to get off and then dropped me without a second glance.

Eventually I was outside the shower block, naked in the afternoon sun and Tony didn't even know I was gone. I ran to Johnny's office, he was leaning over a huge map table, calculating the optimum positioning of five sites to place the vibration sensors Tony had just delivered. Johnny sensed that I was upset; he gathered my still wet body in his arms and cuddled me into his body. It took me a while to get over to him why I was confused and upset after fucking with Tony. Johnny took me to bed and spent time cuddling, kissing and talking to me. The basic premise was that Johnny was the one who really loved me, he would give me all of the loving I needed, I should just look on other men as exercise, a little fun outside of our normal marital life together.

We spent thirty minutes cuddling and then Johnny asked me if I was ready to cook dinner for the three of us. I wasn't really feeling kindly disposed to cooking for Tony after his 'oh so casual' fucking earlier, Johnny kissed me again, "Come on, I'll help you, we'll have chicken and chips, you can cook the chicken on the Barbie and I'll make the chips. I'm sure that if you guide Tony next time he'll give you more pleasure, I'm sure that if you take him to bed for sex it'll be better than a knee-trembler in the shower."

Johnny didn't just cook simple chips, while I was getting the chicken ready he peeled the potatoes, cut them into overly thick fingers, then he boiled them hard until they were almost totally cooked through. While the chips were boiling he mixed up a thin batter and once he took the chips out of the boiling water, he dried them, then he coated them carefully in batter and shallow fried them in beef lard. As I cooked the chicken I worked something out, most people would have just ripped open a bag of frozen chips and dumped them for seven or eight minutes in a deep pan of boiling vegetable oil but Johnny cooked chips like he made love, he paid attention to the preparation, he carried through the execution impeccably and then, he looked after the chips lovingly until they were ready for the plate.

Chicken broiled over the Barbie, moist, spiced and delicious, a little light salad and Johnny's Rolls Royce of chips. I went to the tractor unit and fetched Tony, he was impressed by the way the food looked and smelled, he fell in love with the chips, he'd never eaten anything quite like them before. After dinner Johnny and Tony drank a few pints of beer, I washed the pots and then went into the living room of our mobile home, I sat reading my book, I could have finished off the magazine about dogging but I thought I would be better off just reading my usual 'True Love Stories', not half as racy as the dogging stories but as I was expecting Johnny to send Tony through at some point during the evening I thought it best to keep my head on an even keel.

At seven o'clock it was just starting to turn to dusk when Tony walked into the living room, he had a childish grin on his face, "Johnno told me I acted like a right drongo in the showers earlier. I'm sorry, I thought that you were just looking for a quick fuck, I didn't realise that I was your first extra marital lover Vicky, I still have two of your husband's condoms if you'd like to give me a second chance."

I was just wondering if I should give Tony a second chance when Johnny walked in, he passed through the living room with a smile and a wink in my direction, from my seat I could see him moving from our bedroom to one of the two spare bedrooms, I saw him carrying sheets and pillows through to the second bedroom, then he put on a lightweight jacket and came back to the living room, he kissed me and told me that he had to do about another hour's work on the maps, he needed to plan where they would be starting their drilling on Monday, Johnny kissed me and before he left the caravan he asked Tony to excuse him, "I'd love to continue our discussions Tony but we're on a very strict deadline to get our first results or my employers will lose their shirts!"

Johnny left Tony and me alone in the living room, I looked Tony over again, he was a few years younger than Johnny, he looked fitter, well-tanned but nowhere near as urbane and witty as my husband, Tony really was just a bit of rough, a bit of Australian eye candy. I put my book down and stood up, I took Tony's hand and led him down to the number two bedroom, I was right, Johnny had made the bed, just a bottom sheet and two pillows but in the remaining heat of the Australian afternoon.

I remembered Johnny's conversation after my earlier disappointment so when Tony was about to rip open the condom I stopped him, took the condom out of his hand and placed it on the bedside cabinet, "A little foreplay first Tony, then you can fuck me and after, I want thirty minutes of kissing and cuddling."

I'd never taken sexual control before and I really needed too, Tony had no clue what foreplay was, he spent his life driving coast to coast around Australia, no wife or girlfriend, just a long string of whores and hitchhikers who he just rooted and left. I got a strange kind of thrill out of teaching Tony what I liked and didn't like in the way of foreplay, I sucked his cock but stopped short of letting him shoot into my mouth, I taught him how to perform oral sex on me, he seemed far less interested in doing it at first but when I taught him how to actually get me off using his mouth he suddenly got very interested, as my juice flooded into his mouth he got very interested indeed. Tony was like a child learning a new skill and once he's mastered it he wanted to do it over and over again. After an hour I had to force him to stop, I handed him the condom and he rolled it onto his cock and began rooting me good and proper.

Tony filled the condom in just fifteen minutes flat, about as fast as he was in the shower, it still felt strange not feeling semen flowing through my body but that was such a small part of the sex act that I was willing to forgo that little bit of pleasure. Tony jumped off the bed as soon as he filled the condom, he ripped the condom off and took it through to the toilet to flush it, he took the opportunity to take a piss at the same time before rejoining me on the bed, climbing on behind me and pulling my back against his belly, spooning with me, nuzzling his flaccid cock into the crack between my bum cheeks. He kissed and nuzzled my neck as he rubbed his hands all over my upper body, fondling my breasts and paying a lot of attention to my nipples, "Johnno said that you like a little rough play on your nipples when you're in the mood!"

We lay together for thirty minutes just kissing and cuddling and suddenly Johnny walked into the bedroom with a bottle of beer for Tony and a cup of coffee for me, it was darker outside than I'd ever seen in my life, it was nine o'clock so Tony and I had been in the bedroom together for two hours. Johnny sat on the side of the bed and he leaned in and kissed me, Tony still palpating my breasts his arm draped over my shoulder while we continued to spoon. With the lights off I could almost have imagined Johnny's visit to the bedroom apart from the kiss and the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

I turned the light on; Johnny wasn't there, just a bottle of beer on the cabinet on Tony's side of the bed and a cup of coffee on top of the cabinet on mine. "Well?"

I looked over my shoulder at Tony, I was confused, "What do you mean well?"

"I mean well, do I get to use the third condom before I leave on Monday morning?"

I grinned at him, "You want too?"

"God yes, I've never had sex anything like that before, I want to fuck you regularly, let you teach me everything you know!"

I took my coffee through to my bedroom, dug my dressing gown out of the wardrobe and wrapped it around my naked body. Johnny was sitting in the living room, "Did you have more fun this time?"

"Yes I did, you obviously told him that he needed to up his game a little!"

Johnny grinned at me, "I did, I told him that if he didn't look after your needs as well as his own you'd never let him play again."

At that moment Tony sauntered through the living room, "Thanks Johnno, thanks for the beer, the food and the...hospitality. And thank you too Mrs. Clark, it was a real pleasure meeting you today!"

Tony walked over to his truck in the dark; the first we knew he was out there was when the light came on as he opened the cab door. I watched him moving about in his cab, he had a TV in there but must have been watching a DVD or video because the truck didn't have a large enough antenna on the roof to get TV so far away from a city.

At ten o'clock Tony closed his curtains and turned his lights out. Johnny and I went to bed as well. As we lay in bed together Johnny asked me to tell him all about my sex with Tony and as I went through the whole thing Johnny fondled my body and kissed me a lot, "I'll bet you're really sore now after all the sex that we had and then twice with Tony as well!"

"Not really, Tony's not as big as you and he isn't as frenetic when he fucks so I'm good if you'd like to fuck me now."

Johnny started the foreplay all over again, over an hour of orgasming from his mouth and fingers before he climbed on top of me and gave me another hour of pleasure but this time, when Johnny finally had his climax I felt every last spurt shooting deep inside my belly.

At Midnight a small truck pulled up in front of Tony's tractor and six members of the crew jumped out, I was totally naked with the curtains open watching the six men standing at the side of the road waiting for something, looking down the road to the south. I just stood there, they couldn't see me because the light was off, suddenly the headlights of other vehicles lit up the area, lit up me too but no one was looking in my direction.

I recognised the Holden Colorado that Peter Wycraft had driven away in eleven hours earlier; there were four other men in the cab section and two on the back and just behind the Colorado was a Toyota Hi-lux pickup truck with another seven men hanging on for dear life. The six men waiting at the side of the road were jumping up and down and shouting "Ford wins again!"

Peter parked up and helped a very drunk man out of the back seat, "Next time Bruce you carry seven men and I'll carry six, we'll see if the ford wins then mate!"

"Who's going to make our midnight snack now? Cookies totally stuffed, we might not even get breakfast in the morning the way he is right now."

I pulled my dressing gown on over my naked body again and walked out of the mobile; I walked behind the men and said, "What do you guys usually have for your midnight snacks?"

My voice coming out of the darkness made several of the crew jump, Peter introduced me to the guys and he turned the perimeter lighting on. "Cookie usually leaves some stuff in the fridge in the kitchen before he heads off to town, it's usually a surprise.

I checked the fridge out and found a mountain of handmade beef burgers and burger buns, so I fired up the Barbie once again and cooked up forty burgers on the massive grill. Every time I moved every eye followed me, just waiting for something to slip out from under my dressing gown, because they were all watching me so closely I did allow a boob to pop out into the open from time to time.

The men were making such a racket as they waited for my burgers to finish cooking that they woke Johnny and he came out wearing just his dressing gown as well. Cookie's burger wasn't eaten because they couldn't wake him up, they just left him sleeping in a hammock until they were all ready to go to bed and his trailer mate put him to bed.

I kept the spare burger warm and offered it to Johnny but he wasn't hungry, he suggested that the noise of everyone going off to bed probably woke Tony up in his truck, "Perhaps he'd like a late night burger!"

Johnny winked at me and pressed more condoms into my dressing gown pocket before turning the perimeter light's off. I walked over in the dark and knocked on Tony's door, I saw Johnny reflected in the light from inside Tony's cab as Tony dragged me up into the truck's cab and turned the light off. Tony and I shared the burger before we got down to mutual foreplay and sex all over again.

I woke ay six o'clock in the morning, the sun was just a thin line on the horizon, as I clambered down out of the lorry I flashed my body but didn't expect any of the drunkards from the previous night to be up and about at that time of the day so it would be all right.

I slipped back into bed with Johnny for a cuddle together as we slept on and off for two hours, waking at eight o'clock in the morning to another red hot day. I chose shorts and a vest top, no bra or knickers, I cooked Johnny bacon and fried eggs for his breakfast while I had a small cake for mine. We were just about to set off when Peter Waklin strolled over to the Toyota that we were just about to take to drive out to the point that Johnny had selected to place one of the sensors, he chose a point seven miles due north of our camp, Peter clambered into the back of the truck to come with us to inspect the spot that Johnny had chosen.

At the first sensor point Johnny and Pete had a conference about Johnny's strategy, one sensor seven miles due north, and then another seven miles on due north, turn East three and a half miles and mark the second sensor site, then another seven miles to the east to mark the third. Then we'd turn around and drive fourteen miles to the west for the fourth site and then another seven miles west to the fifth site.

Johnny's idea was to see how long it took to make the five boreholes, the first machine to finish boring and lowering the sensor boom down to one hundred feet below ground would move to just outside the camp due south of sensor number one and start to drill the charge hole. For the first test Johnny was just going to run one quarter of the search area to try and get something in the computer to look at as quickly as possible. If anything turned up on the trace, any interesting reflections from the ten explosions set off at different depths they'd take core samples using all five drills.

Johnny hoped that he could quickly hit on something to fulfil the licensing requirements to gain the next five years of rights to explore. Johnny would be happy if all he had to report was road grade gravel, any commercially viable mineral deposits at all.

While Johnny was walking from the truck to the last sensor site holding his GPS tracker to get pinpoint accuracy of the required location Peter hung back with me, "Have you ever modelled for a photographer?"

"No, who would want me to act as a model for them?"

"Well, if I'm honest, me. I've been a keen photographer for years but stuck out here in the desert there's little opportunity to photograph women, even fully dressed women. I've got five hundred pictures of assorted sunrises and sunsets and about a half a million 'Interesting' rock formations. My wife used to let me photograph her; I could show you a few that I took of her so you could see what I have in mind if you'd like to see them."

I looked over at Johnny; I wondered how he'd feel about his number two taking mucky photographs of me, he had asked me if I'd be willing to fuck one of his mates before we left England and I'd been the one to say that it would be too weird having sex with someone I'd see every day. I looked again, I knew exactly what Johnny would say, 'Let him photograph you, let him fuck you if he wants too, just treat it as one more experience in your sexual exploration and growth.'