Prospecting in the Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Johnny drove us back to camp I told him what Peter had asked me, Johnny looked over her shoulder at Peter holding on in the flat bed at the back of the Toyota as we bounced over the uneven ground. "Well, he looks handsome; he looks like he'd know what to do in bed to please you."

"Don't you think it'll be a little too close to home, I mean you two will have to work very closely together and it could be for the next five years, every day. I think it would have been like me having sex with one of your old school friends, just too weird to cope with, we agreed just strangers."

"You could be right but would you pose for him if he wanted you too?"

"Would you like me too?"

"If he gives me copies of all the pictures he takes of you, I think it would turn me on a lot seeing photographs of you!"

On the drive back to camp Johnny suggested that I should let Peter photograph me a few times fully clothed and let him gradually talk me into revealing more and more of my body until I would pose for him totally naked if he wanted me too but that I shouldn't let him fuck me unless I was desperate for sex and if I did let him then we'd deal with any awkwardness if it arose.

It was close to one o'clock in the afternoon when we got back to the camp, Tony's curtains were still closed, he was probably still sleeping but then I had kept him working very hard all night on just one beef burger. The Toyota was parked on the edge of the camp and we walked around the front of our mobile home, the dining tent was full of men, the crew were all sitting around waiting for lunch, men with bad hangovers sitting at tables with their heads resting on their forearms. The cook was just about to dish up when we walked through the fly-screen end of the tent. The cook pointed his serving spoon at Johnny, Pete and me, "You three wash your hands before I feed you..." Then he banged on the table at the side of one of the labourers ears, "...go and invite the truck driver to lunch please Bruce." The labourer bitched but he did as the cook asked, no one in camp would dare to piss off the cook on a long project like this.

Johnny and Pete stood back while the crew collected their meals so I did as well, there were interesting dynamics, four six seat tables in the mess room, five drill operators sat on one table together, the ten general labourers sat on two other tables and the two technicians and Peter would sit on the fourth, there were no places laid for Johnny or me, it looked like we had been expected to eat in our own dining room as we were the only ones who had a private dining area. Johnny collected a plate and some cutlery and he sat on the table with the drillers and that caused a few surprised looks from everyone, well, everyone apart from Peter, he had a good idea that Johnny was more down to earth than most project managers would be. Tony was invited to sit on Peter's table and I asked the labourers if I could join them.

During our lunch one of the labourers swore at another, not violently, just the way these guys normally spoke to each other. There was a sudden apology for swearing, I just brushed it off, "Hell guys, I'm in your workspace, you guys just act as naturally as you would usually do, come in my trailer I'd expect a little different but out here just be natural guys."

After dinner I collected all of the dirty dishes off of my table and took them to the kitchen, then I started to systematically collect everyone else's pots just to help the cook and his assistant out. Johnny was now talking to some of the labourers over a beer and Peter came up to me, "What did your husband say about my asking to photograph you?"

"What makes you think I told him?"

"I'm sure that you'd have told him that I asked."

"You're right, I did tell him, he said that it was yup to me but not to let you talk me into doing anything I don't want to do."

A kick-about started out on the road and Johnny stepped in as well as Tony and Peter, it was too hot at two o'clock in the afternoon to fool about but eventually everyone was involved in the game including the cook and his assistant. There was an industrial washing machine at the back of the kitchen and the cook's assistant was responsible for washing the clothes and other laundry items and behind that area were about three hundred yards of drying lines. That afternoon the lines were full of towels and work clothes drying in the blistering hot sun.

After the kick-about everyone headed off to the showers to get cleaned up after their game but no one had realised that the towel locker inside the shower area was totally empty. Johnny shouted my name and I wandered over from my lounger in the shade. "Vicky darling, can you fetch us towels off of the drying lines please darling."

I gathered thirty towels from the washing lines and carried them to the shower room, I didn't stop at the door, I just climbed the steps and walked into the shower room full of naked men and passed around the towels before leaving. I could hear comments like "Johnno, you're wife's got real balls; most wives would run a mile rather than walk into a room full of naked men!"

"Hell, my wife has no problems with nudity, she doesn't see nudity as a sexual thing."

I smiled to myself as I walked back to my seat under the awning on the side of our mobile home, ''I'd have run a mile a month ago but not anymore!' I was quite proud of myself, the distance I'd come in just a few weeks, I'd strolled into that shower room, sized up all the naked men in a flash and left. Of course they were all flaccid and one flaccid cock is much the same as any other flaccid cock but I had enjoyed seeing twenty fit young men in the nude.

At four o'clock Peter sat in Johnny's empty seat, "Would your husband object to me taking you out into the desert for a photo-shoot Vicky?"

"Not at all Peter, he would expect you to give him copies of any photographs that you take of me, the good ones as well as the spoilt ones, just so he could keep an eye on what I was getting up to with you."

"I take thousands of digital pictures to get one or two good ones!"

"That's okay but Johnny will expect copies of every file, that was his only condition on me modelling for you."

"What will you wear for me to photograph you in?"

"I'll find something, do you want me to put makeup on and do my hair?"

"Not for this session, I'm not planning on close-up shots."

Johnny was in the dining area with a map spread out on the table just staring at the area around our exploration zone, he looked like he was trying to will the location of the minerals out of the ground. "What should I wear for Peter to photograph me in?"

"Pity we didn't bring that sexy crocheted dress that Uri bought you!"

"Well I did pack it but don't you think it would be a bit much for our first session?"

"Would give poor old Peter all the wrong messages!"

Johnny laughed, "What about the thin white cotton dress, the knee length one, wear the white basque, it lifts your breasts and gives them a wonderful shape!"

I brushed my hair and dressed the way that Johnny suggested and stood in front of Johnny, "What do you think?"

Johnny dragged me down onto his lap and kissed me, "You look perfect, you'll drive Peter mad with lust!"

I went to Peter's van and knocked on his door, when he opened it I asked, "Well, will this do?"

"Perfect, you look perfect."

Peter grabbed his camera and equipment including his tripod and we walked off into the desert towards the west, towards the setting sun. Peter used the sun to its best advantage, a dust cloud miles away in the west had turned the sun into a bright red ball and Peter took hundreds of long exposure shots using a narrow aperture to create a moody picture. Just as the sun was dipping below the horizon leaving just a pinpoint of light above the distant hills Peter set up his camera low down and had me standing with my back to the sun, legs wide apart and he had his flashgun in his hand and after opening his camera's aperture for a moment or two he flashed the gun and we both looked at the result on camera. The sunlight behind my dress gave the appearance that my dress was transparent and the quick flash lit my body and face up, I looked incredibly sexy because my irises were wide open, making it look like I was turned on by what I was looking at and because the flash was some way away from the focal plane of the lens there was no red-eye problem on the photograph.

We walked back to camp, the perimeter lights were on and five people were out by the trucks watching Peter and me walk back to camp. There was a sudden buzz, the crew wanted to look at the photographs, Peter told them that he had to show them all to Johnny first and if Johnny said it was okay then he'd show the rest of the crew later.

Peter and I went into Johnny and Peter connected his camera to Johnny's laptop, all of the photographs were downloaded into Johnny's computer and then we looked through them on Johnny's larger screen, nothing rude, a few pictures had the shoulder straps pulled down and the lace around the cups of my basque were on show but that was as rude as it got. When Peter walked out into the cool night air almost every member of the crew were standing out there demanding to see the photographs, Johnny took his laptop out and placed it on the picnic table under our awning and left them to it while he took me inside and stripped me naked and fucked me, as he stabbed his cock into my cunt really hard he said, "Did you want to go further with Peter?"

I gasped through a powerful orgasm and nodded my head and that spurred Johnny to fuck me even harder.

After the fucking Johnny left me in bed and went out to talk to Peter and pack away his laptop, "Were the gang disappointed?"

"God no, I've forced them to look at a million pictures of sunrises, sunsets, deserts and rocks, they all loved looking at the photographs of Vicky, especially the ones showing the top of her bra!"

"She wasn't wearing a bra, she was wearing a basque!"

"Wish I'd have known that, do you think she would have let me photograph her in just her basque?"

"I'll ask her next time she poses for you but perhaps a swimming costume for the next modelling session, a little less provocative than lingerie."

Peter nodded his agreement and then Peter started to 'Suggest' that as Monday would be their first real day's prospecting they should have an early night so that they could get the drill rigs towed out into the field as quickly as possible. I woke at eight o'clock, the space at my side was empty and cold, I pulled my dressing gown on and walked out into the compound, the thing that woke me was the sound and vibration of the heavy lift crane arriving and pulling into the compound in front of our mobile home.

Tony was out of his truck and was guiding the crane into position, showing the crane driver where to place each container. It took less than an hour to lift all five containers off of their trailers and to get the empty trailers hooked back up with the tractor unit. Tony sent the crane back to town after a coffee and he came over to me sitting reading under the shade of my awning. "Well Mrs C, time for me to head over to the zinc mines at Yuendumu and pick up two hundred tons of zinc for the docks at Darwin, I probably won't be back this way for a few weeks, if I do get to come back will I be welcome?"

"I'm sure there will be a spare condom for you the next time you come through this way Tony!"

We kissed and Tony drove south to pick up the road from Alice Springs to Yuendumu, he could use the dirt tracks to head west from our local town because his truck was empty, if he had been pulling two hundred tons from our compound he would have had to go all the way into Alice Springs, stick to the slightly better road until he hit the black-top.

Cookie had provided sandwiches for lunch for the crew so that was what we had too, Cookie and his assistant had spent the morning washing clothes and towels from all of us, well, all apart from Johnny and me, I had mentioned using the washing machine as soon as Cookie was finished with it to wash for my husband and me but I realised that it would take us a month to build up a load big enough to make up a load for washing and far more clothes than we'd taken with us. I spent the afternoon putting laundry marks into every stitch of clothing we'd taken with us, well apart from what Johnny was wearing at that moment out in the field.

It was a long day for the crew, they worked close to fourteen hours, getting set up and starting to sink the shafts that would take the sensor bars. I was able to follow things through the radio, drilling rig number one was down ten feet, it was hard rock and heavy going, rig number two was closer to twenty feet and it was a lot softer ground under it, the other three were all somewhere between one and two. The good thing was that they could have rig number two free to move back to the compound by Friday to start on the blast shaft.

There was very little going on until Thursday, two trucks pulled into our yard asking if we could spare a little diesel, I offered them a coffee and the chance to take a shower if they wanted too, "We'd heard from the Pizza man that you guys were very hospitable out here to us poor long distance truckers. Cookie came over and asked if they were going to stop for a meal and they both looked at each other, "Well, we could make our stopover here, we've only got forty minutes of driving time left."

Cookie looked at his watch, "Well, in forty minutes you won't even make town, dinner will be ready in just over an hour, you may as well make use of our facilities and you can ask the boss if you can have some diesel oil for your trucks."

Johnny was surprised to see two tractor-trailer units sitting on the apron at the side of our mobile home when he turned up. The two drivers were Dunk and Bruce, well, it seemed to me that most Australian workers in the outback were called Bruce, whatever their real manes were. After dinner Johnny and I moved to the little table outside our trailer under the awning even though the sun had set long before we had started dinner. "I think that Tony might have mentioned what he and I had done on Saturday! Dunk and Bruce were both keen to stress that Pizza Boy had told them that we were very 'Hospitable' here at the NAME compound."

"Do you fancy either of them?"

Dunk looks like a monster of a man, looks like he spends most of his time lifting weights but Bruce looks a bit of a weasel, not sure if I'd like playing with him."

Our conversation was cut short by Bruce and Dunk coming over with four beers, Bruce was engaging Johnny in conversation while Dunk talked to me. Dunk's shorts were very baggy and as he spoke, sitting directly opposite me he began opening and closing his legs, it took a few minutes to spot it but suddenly I realised that Dunk's cockhead was almost popping out down the leg of his shorts. Once Dunk was sure that I was looking up the leg of his shorts he stopped opening and closing his legs and started to flex one of his lower muscles so that his cock rose and fell. I caught the smile cross Dunk's face in my peripheral vision as my eyes locked onto his cock head and twitched slightly keeping pace with the rise and fall of his cock.

The crew all filed past wishing us all a good night, it wasn't much past nine thirty but everyone had an early start in the morning and an overly long day, it was Friday and they all really wanted all five sensor shafts to be at one hundred feet deep before the weekend even if the blast shaft wasn't finished so they could all go off and get drunk with a clear conscience on Saturday.

We were soon all alone sitting outside our trailer, Bruce looked up at the awning light, there was about a thousand mosquitoes buzzing around the light, "We should get under cover before those buggers remember they're hungry and start looking for supper!"

Johnny looked over at me and smiled at the fact that my eyes were fixed on the open leg-hole of Dunk's shorts, "Well, we could all move into the living room, close the doors and blinds and they'll have to go looking for their meal someplace else. I could crack another round of beer if you guys are allowed another tonight and still drive in the morning!"

Bruce jumped in with, "Sure, one more won't hurt, especially if we get a little exercise before we go to bed." Bruce winked at Dunk or me, I wasn't sure which of us was the intended recipient. Johnny handed round three bottles of beer, "You not having one with us Johnno?"

"Sadly not, I, like the rest of the crew have to be up before dawn to have breakfast and get out on the drill sites, we're a bit stuck until our other two utes turn up."

Bruce looked at me and then at Dunk, "Well, if you've got to head off to bed perhaps Dunk and I'd better head off too!"

"No, you don't have to do that, Vicky would love to chat a little longer, she'd rather not go to bed this early, the longer she can lie in in the morning the less bored she'll be by dinner time when we all get back."

Johnny kissed me good night and shook Dunk's and Bruce's hands. From my seat I watched as he took a sheet and two pillows into the number two bedroom, he made another trip from our bedroom, a pile of towels and the box with seven condoms still in it. He nodded his head from down the corridor and blew me a kiss. Fortunately I was the only one in the living room that was looking down towards the bedroom.

Bruce waited until Johnny closed our bedroom door before he looked over his shoulder, he could see the closed master bedroom door and he could also see the light spilling out of the second bedroom, he took a big swallow from his bottle and jabbed his elbow into Dunk's ribs. Dunk responded by taking a swallow from his bottle and I took a huge swallow from my bottle of beer.

"So, Vicky, how long have you been playing with strangers?"

The question took me by surprise, I stammered out a, "Only five weeks, I put on a little show for one guy five weeks ago, gave him hand relief, you know, not much to talk about and then last weekend I met Tony, I assume he told you all about me at some point during the week."

Bruce and Dunk both grinned at me and nodded their heads. "So, how many men have you had sex with during your life so far Vicky?"

"Just Johnny and Tony so far!"

"And now here we are, why don't you just stand up a minute for me Vicky love?"

I lifted up and Bruce followed me to my feet, he pulled my dress off over my head and Dunk pulled my knickers down, Bruce had my bra off a second after my knickers were pulled down,

"Do we do it here of in the bedroom Vicky and I assume that me and Dunk will need rubbers, where are they darling."

I walked down the passageway to the second bedroom holding Bruce's hand and Dunk following after us. We didn't close the bedroom door behind us, I was expecting to see the opened box of condoms on the bedside cabinet but I was wrong, the box was nowhere in sight but there was a little pile of seven condoms waiting there for us. Dunk was naked in a flash and he picked me up like I was a ragdoll, as my body twisted in the air I saw Bruce, naked and rolling a condom onto his cock, I seemed to drop towards the bed in slow motion, Bruce was already moving in as I hit the mattress. I sank into the springs and began to bounce back up but was stopped by Bruce's body covering mine; his cock was all the way in my body before I stopped moving.

Bruce was like an energiser bunny plugged into the mains. I'd never felt a man move so fast in my life, his cock felt like a vibrator rather than a cock it was moving so fast and then Dunk's cock moved in close to my face, I thought he was going to break my jaw his cock was so big and he was fucking my face so hard. With the speed that Bruce was fucking me I had expected him to blow-off in one or two minutes but Bruce wasn't the first of the two of them to climax, Dunk exploded into my mouth first, so much spunk flowed from his balls that I couldn't swallow it all and it spurted down my nose and from around my lips Bruce seemed to shoot only after he was sure that Dunk was filling my throat.