Rancher Protest Leads to Fun & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

"If not, I'll pay for the tow. Just drive."

Carol called her daughter to say she was coming home. Her granddaughter answered instead. Her parents had gone in to town to pick up supplies for the foreman to bring to Clinton the day after next.

"What time will you be here Grandma?"

"Probably after midnight."

"I'll wait up for you. Mom and Dad will probably be in bed."

It sounded surreal to Matt to hear the woman he had been multi-fucking the last two days being called Grandma by a very interesting voice on the other side of the conversation.

The old truck camper finally rolled up the lane to the ranch house.

"Well, this is home, such as it is."

"Looks like a desert mansion to me."

"Well, you can do some extra stuff when you don't pay your government grazing fees and run more cows than you are allowed."

It was pretty nice inside. Not flashy, but Carol had it nicely done. Granddaughter had indeed waited up.

"Matt, this is DeeAnn, my Granddaughter. You'll meet her parents tomorrow."

The look between Matt and DeeAnn was electric. Matt realized she was a teenaged version of the woman he had been fucking. DeeAnn seemed stricken by the appearance of the young Cowboy.

"You better get to bed, Sweetie. The bus arrives early in the morning. Matt and I are worn out."

DeeAnn didn't seem surprised or disturbed when Matt went with her grandma into the master bedroom. As tired as he was from the day and the drive Matt had a hardon from seeing DeeAnn and Carol and realizing he was fucking Grandma and wanted to fuck the pretty teenager. Matt and Carol showered together and made out like crazy and even after the long day they just had together they wanted to fuck.

When they returned to the bed DeeAnn was in the bed with a sheet pulled up over her. Bare shoulders indicated a naked DeeAnn under the sheet. Grandma Carol didn't flinch. Matt noticed DeeAnn was staring at his naked and erect cock.

"So what brings you two home early. The TV says things are just getting started in Utah. What happened? Did you catch Grandpa taking it up the ass again?"

"Why would you say that, Dear?"

"Little girls sneak around in the barns, Grandma. I've seen Grandpa butt fucked plenty of times. I've even seem him suck cock."

Carol blushed red.

"That's it! You caught him sucking cock, didn't you? I knew it! That's why you are home. You caught Grandpa sucking cock!"

"DeeAnn what's wrong with you?"

"I'm not innocent, Grandma. I'm eighteen. I'm a high school senior, not your little princess. I've fucked boyfriends, I've fucked two of the cow hands. I've even fucked cousin Dennis on Dad's side of the family."

"Well, you need to get to your own bed. There's school tomorrow."

"No, I like Matt, your new boyfriend. I might even let him take me to the next school dance." DeeAnn laughed.

The sheet dropped and Matt couldn't keep his eyes off her breasts. They had to be D-Cups with hard pink nipples. DeeAnn was totally uncovered now. Her big tits and small waist exposed. He could see right up between her legs and into her pussy. Carol was pissed, but it was her favorite granddaughter.

"You might as well go ahead and fuck her. She won't leave until you do."

"Really?? Are you serious?"

"If you think she's aggressive wait until you meet her mother."

DeeAnn stood up and motioned Matt to the bed.

"Get on your back. I'll fuck you from above. I like it on top, plus you can play with my tits while we fuck."

Grandma Carol laid naked on her side to watch. DeeAnn mounted Matt's stiff rod and easily settled down on it. Matt's hands immediately went to her big tits. Having her tits worked over seemed to set DeeAnn off causing her to cum hard twice, then again when Matt's cum blasted deep up inside her.

"Thanks, Matt. I won't hardly be able to wait to get home from school tomorrow so you can fuck me some more."

DeeAnn kissed him and her grandmother goodnight and left the room. Carol would fuck him in the morning.

The next morning Matt and Carol were still asleep after the hard night. DeeAnn came into the room to kiss Carol goodbye before school. She looked sexy in jeans, a western shirt, and boots. She came around to Matt and kissed him hard on the lips with some tongue.

"I'll see you later." She whispered. "I've still got your cum in me from last night."

Carol made him fuck her before going into the kitchen for breakfast. It was hard not to think of naked DeeAnn bouncing her tits above him. Carol's daughter and her husband were out chasing down some steers with ATV's. When they came in for lunch Matt was again stunned. This time from the figure on the pretty ranch wife. His thoughts quickly went from wondering how to fuck the daughter. Then look she shot Matt said it wouldn't take much.

"Hi, I'm Brenda. Obviously you know my Mom. Have you met my daughter, DeeAnn?"

"Yes, I did. Lovely girl."

Brenda gave him a smirk and looked at her mother. After lunch Brenda's husband went into town for feed and supplies for the ranch. Brenda told Matt she could help him in the barn with the horses. The TV had stories about the occupation. Clinton and Jedediah were being bad assed protestors for the reporters. All Matt and Carol could think about was Carol's version of them sucking each other's cock the night before.

Brenda headed for the barn. Matt held back to kiss Carol and grab a feel of the goods.

"Just remember when you are out there you need to save something for her daughter for after school. Bus comes by about three thirty."

Matt wondered what made Carol so sure her daughter was going to fuck him. Then barn had stalls for a dozen horses. Matt looked around.

"Which horses do you want help with?"

"Do I look like I brought you out here to help with horses. Let me give you the short course. Women in this family are easy to fuck and cum a lot. Any questions?"

Brenda was naked in a short time standing in front of Matt. He looked her body up and down. Cunt juice was already escaping her slit. Also, quickly naked Brenda sucked Matt's cock and asked him to fuck her. A pile of saddle blankets made a nice bed. Matt had trouble deciding which of the women was the better fuck.

Matt fucked her twice and she sucked his cock dry once. Then as they dressed to be ready for her husband to get back she had a question for Matt.

"Did you fuck my daughter yet? She's going to want to. She's almost out of school and is going to need a husband. You aren't married, I figure."

"Whoa! Married? What's the deal?"

"Oh, I was just saying ... and you are awfully cute. Especially that look on you face when you are about to cum."

They went into the house for a snack before DeeAnn came home on the school bus.

"I guess you two hit it off well. How are the horses?" Grandma Carol asked.

"What horses?" Matt was embarrassed when he remember that had been Brenda's excuse to get him to the barn.

All three laughed.

Brenda's husband got back from town just right after Brenda and Matt got into the house.

"I'll go out and help him unload the truck." Matt offered.

"And, I'd better go clean the cum out of me. The owner's daughter at the feed store always gets him worked up. He'll be wanting some of this." She patted her tummy. "Why do I have to be married to the worst fuck I've ever had?"

"I can't argue with you there." Her mother laughed. "Even Clinton was better back in the day before he starting liking it in the ass and sucking cock."

The husband seemed nice enough. Matt kept having thoughts about fucking his wife and daughter. His mind sticking on what Brenda said about him wanting to fuck her after getting turned on by the girl at the store. The three women here at home were so hot Matt didn't see how anyone else would be of interest. Without seeing anything else to do after helping with the unloading Matt went back into the house. Wayne rode off on his horse to check on cattle.

Matt, Carol, and Brenda were gathered in the kitchen. The conversation was light with it being no secret that Matt screwed them both. The bus had dropped DeeAnn at the road. She was walking up the long gravel lane. They watched her walk under the load of her backpack. Brenda had the next question.

"Matt ... you never did answer me when I asked you if you fucked my daughter."

"The poor boy never stood a chance. Once she checked him out she was naked under my sheets waiting for him."

"What do you think Matt? Pretty good pussy?"

"Ummm ... yes. Really good. Not that I mean you two are not. You're both really good."

"Give the young man a break, Brenda. We both have duds for husband's. I think we've checked him out enough for DeeAnn."

DeeAnn made it to the house, put down the book bag, and got a soda from the refrigerator.

Cable news was on the television. Jedediah and Clinton we on screen again. The crowd behind them had increased again. Mostly anti-government extremists that would have criminal records and low amounts of common sense. A few women were in the crowd and a few children. Most everyone had some kind of gun.

"Do you have homework DeeAnn?"

"A little. I thought I'd asked Matt to help me with it in my room."

Mother and Grandmother gave her a look.

Matt followed along after her. The room was not at all like a teen girl's room. Everything was in its place and there were no trappings that would be expected to carry over from being a young girl. DeeAnn dropped her backpack on the floor and started undressing. Now laying back naked on her bed and her cunt exposed she asked Matt if he was going to help her with homework or not.

As mentioned by her mother the women in the family were easy to fuck and would cum a lot. An hour later they emerged from her room. Matt had cum in her twice and DeeAnn had rocked her pelvis into orgasms one after another, after another.

DeeAnn was almost giddy from what she considered was the best fucking of her young lifetime when the couple returned to the kitchen. Mom and Grandma had the news on. This time the oddball preppers and militia were garnering more attention that the Mormon's in the cowboy hats. Things were looking sinister and more dangerous as the freak show got into anti-government mode.

Carol's cell rang. It was Clinton.

"Hello?"

"I'm fine. It got ugly there and I wanted to come home."

"How did you get there?"

"Matt drove me."

"Jedediah's son?" I'm not sure I like you around him."

"I'm not sure I liked Jedediah's cock hammering into your throat."

"You saw that?"

"Yes, Clinton. I saw that."

"So, where is this Matt kid?"

"Oh, he's here. He and DeeAnn are getting along quite well. Matt gets along well with all three of us."

The silence on the line indicated Clinton knew what she meant.

"I don't want him around my granddaughter."

"Really? They like each other a lot. Maybe they'll get married."

"I don't like the way you know how to pull my strings, Carol."

"Really? Pull your strings? I always thought you were more of a poke and suck kind of guy."

Again it was quiet. Matt was wondering about all the talk about marriage. He'd probably never do better than DeeAnn, but shit, she was still in school and way out of his league. The choice was being made. Matt was cute and DeeAnn had never been fucked like this.

The phone conversation started again.

"It looks like about going to be a riot on TV."

"No, it's mostly for show. It's not bad when the cameras are off. Did you see the redhead about ten feet behind us in our last interview?"

"Yes, kind of pretty. Nice body from what I could tell under the coat. I'd be jealous if I thought you liked women."

"She showed up with her husband, some college type writing a book. She's fucking everybody up here. Men in and out of her tent. Some even hanging around outside waiting for a turn. One guy even went in there with his wife along. The creepier these mother fuckers are the more she wants them to fuck her."

"Well, now maybe I am jealous of her. You didn't tell me she liked creepy."

"You're such a cunt, Carol."

"I'm not sure you remember what a cunt is, Sweetheart."

"Fuck you, Carol!"

"We can be sure it won't be you doing it. Are we through now?"

"Yeah, except the redhead is also fucking reporters and a couple of deputies the Sheriff sent it."

"That must be why no one gets arrested and the news coverage overruns everything else."

"Whatever it takes, Sweetie." Clinton laughed. Going to hang up now. I love you."

"I love you, too, Clinton."

"Jesus, Mom. Really? You love him?"

"He is my husband and he pays the bills."

"You're weird, Grandma. I couldn't tell someone that if I didn't love them."

DeeAnn gave an admiring look towards Matt.

Dinner was prepared, eaten, and Matt and DeeAnn did the dishes while the others talked. Once done DeeAnn announced she and Matt were going to finish her homework. Carol and Brenda just shook their heads. DeeAnn's father, oblivious to the situation, went in to watch television and dozed off. When he awakened DeeAnn and Matt were done with homework. They were playing pool on the table downstairs, right next to the guestroom where Matt was supposed to spend the night. Making out more than playing pool DeeAnn heard her father come downstairs.

"Your mother and I are going to bed early. Just wanted to check on you. Don't be up too late."

"Goodnight, Dad. Love you!"

She turned to Matt.

"That's cute. Every time he goes in for feed at the store the young girl works him up and he goes to bed early to fuck Mom. Would you be like that after we were married for twenty five years?"

Matt laughed at hearing the story again. He shrugged off the marriage reference again. DeeAnn practically pushed him into his room, closed the door and started sucking his cock. Minutes later they were fucking with much energy. DeeAnn went right after his cock, cumming a half dozen times before Matt could shoot his load inside her.

Catching her breath DeeAnn had a word of warning for Matt.

"Next week I'm fertile. I'm not fucking no damned rubber. If you want to fuck me then you can go bareback and take your chances. Otherwise, I'm sure Grandma will fuck ya, and so would Mom if Dad's not around. If you fuck me an knock me up don't figure on running because I will hunt you down like a dog and you will put a ring on my finger."

Matt paused in thought.

"There's a lot of conversation about us getting married. I don't get it. You are way above me and so pretty. I think you would soon be bored."

"I really doubt it. I really love you. Oops! Sorry! Didn't meant to let that get out." DeeAnn blushed red.

"If I thought you meant it I'd jump all over it. But, you've had boyfriends and your Mom and Grandma aren't exactly faithful wives."

"You could marry me and find out."

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"No, you say it."

"Say what?"

"Ask me to marry you."

"What are you going to say if I do?"

"Ask me and find out." DeeAnn teased.

"Okay, DeeAnn will you marry me?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes, I'll marry you."

"You're just bullshitting me."

"No, I'm serious. We're both eighteen and over. There's only a few weeks until graduation. I'll go to Vegas with you tomorrow."

"Vegas?"

"Yeah, it's not that far. Grandpa's at the protest. Dad isn't going to like it, but Mom and Grandma will be on our side."

They would be on our side, would they?"

"Sure. Dad's got the tiny dick and doesn't do Mom much good. Grandpa likes to suck cock and get fucked in the ass. They know for a fact that you would be perfect for me."

"You women aren't very good at picking men are you?"

"I don't know. Grandma brought you home for me."

"Pretty good bait in the trap."

"I'm telling Mom and Grandma in the morning that you proposed to me. I'll start the pill so we will be safe next month. Meanwhile Mom and Grandma can take care of you if you need some pussy. We can get married the weekend after."

"You would be okay with that?"

"They're going to try to fuck you anyway. As long as they don't cut into my share I'm okay with it."

"DeeAnn, your family is pretty fucking weird."

"Still want to marry me?"

"I do. Are you going to be faithful to me?"

"As long as you are faithful to me, or at least keep it in the family. Why don't we get married this weekend and have a little honeymoon? If you knock me up I know our babies are going to be beautiful. If not I'll start the pill and we can wait a while. It would be a great story to tell our kid."

Matt was thinking it over and couldn't see the down side with such a gorgeous teen and her well to do family.

"Come on, Baby. Eat my pussy. Make me cum a lot."

"Shit! I just fucked you twice. I'm not eating that."

"I can guarantee you there's five times more me in there than you. Let me wipe myself out little first."

DeeAnn was going to find him with a raging hardon. She was going to get a good fucking, his bride to be. DeeAnn had cleaned up and was dashing naked from the bath to Matt's guest room when Carol came down the stairs.

"There you are. Got your homework all done?" Carol laughed.

"Working on it. I'm getting married Grandma."

"Come up and talk to me about it when you are done."

"Thanks, love you, Grandma."

"Love you, too, Sweetie."

The door closed. DeeAnn laid back on the bed for Matt to eat her.

"Why do we just fuck instead?"

"I didn't clean up to fuck. Get your face in my pussy."

Matt did as she said. She was right about five times more of her juices in there. All he tasted was really good pussy. A half hour later DeeAnn was in cunt eaten bliss. She was asked to get married and had cum so much she really wasn't sure where she was. If this was like being married she was going to love it.

"Get up here and fuck me. Grandma wants to talk to us."

Matt put a huge load in her. If she would have been fertile he thought that would have left her pregnant. If that was what having a wife was like he was going to love being married.

Brenda and Carol were on the couch watching the protest coverage. DeeAnn's Dad, having quickly gotten what he wanted from Brenda was snoring in the bedroom as they walked by. Carol brought them up do date.

"Your Grandpa called. More gun nuts and conspiracy theory weirdoes are showing up. There are four women fucking everyone there. Protesters, cowboys, police, the redhead even sucked off an FBI agent and probably pussy licked his partner. Grandpa says it's getting too strange for him. Our foreman got there just as he was finishing the call so Grandpa's getting his ass fucked right now. Between Grandpa, the foreman, and Jedediah I think more shit probably goes on in the motor home than out in the tents."

"When will Grandpa be home?"

"Maybe a week, maybe a month, maybe this summer. He has everything he needs and likes the attention of the media. They police are never moving in for arrests as long as the redhead and the others are there."

"We are ... getting married!" DeeAnn grabbed Matt's hand and giggled.

"When's the wedding?" Grandma hadn't told Brenda. Brenda was okay with it, but surprised by the news. She obviously had her own interest in DeeAnn's new beau.

"I thought we would leave Friday when I get home from school. Spend the night in Vegas and get married on Saturday. Come home Sunday so I don't miss any school."

"Every bride needs a honeymoon. Take my credit card and the Mercedes. Stay a while. Enjoy yourselves."

The young couple looked at each other and smiled. They spent the night in her room. Matt fucked her again. Two more days of school before their great adventure. He fucked her again in the morning, leaving just enough time for her to catch the bus to school.

Matt helped out his almost new father-in-law around the ranch all morning. After lunch Brenda held back at the house and got Matt to fuck her.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers
123456...9