Rancher Protest Leads to Fun & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can tell your soon to be wife about this if you want. I'm not going to mention it."

After they finished Brenda left to help her husband while carrying Matt's cum in her cunt. Carol made her move on Matt.

"My husband is the one out of town. You can eat me while you get it up again if you want, but you are going to fuck me before DeeAnn gets home from school."

Matt was hard long before he quit eating Carol's sweet cunt. Eating out any of the three of them sent them into endless orgasms. Carol fucked him hard for about twenty minutes before she had him cumming in her. Matt knew she had cum three times while he was fucking her and guessed the oral treat her gave her caused her to cum another dozen times.

Matt remember what she said, "Easy to fuck, easy to make them cum."

At sixty Carol could drain the balls of a dozen been. There had been a few times in the past that she had. The two of them hung around until they saw the bus stop at the end of the lane. DeeAnn came towards the house loaded down by her backpack.

"I'll go out to the barn for a while." Carol offered. "If I know my granddaughter she is going to want to fuck when she gets in here."

DeeAnn looked around and kissed Matt, squeezing his cock through his pants. His cock was quick to respond to the teen beauty. His thoughts went to all the boys at school that had to want to fuck her and play with her big knockers. Now he was going to be just the guy to do it.

"Where is everyone?"

"Grandma is in the barn. Your Mom is helping your Dad."

"Cool ... let's fuck. I thought about you fucking me all day. Makes it hard to study."

"Listen, I have to tell you. The both had me fuck them."

"Both of them? I'll have to learn to share, or you need to wear them out."

"Me?? Wear them out?"

"How about you just wear me out instead. It would take a line of guys lined up around the house to wear those two out. Now fuck me!"

They could hear Carol in the kitchen starting the evening meal. Then hear DeeAnn's Mom and Grandma talking. They continued a nice slow fuck. DeeAnn, of course, way ahead on the orgasms. There was a light knock on the door. Brenda had a good view of Matt fucking her daughter.

"If you are going to fire a load into her you need to get with it. Her dad will be in as soon as he unsaddles the horses."

Brenda left the door open a crack so Dad wouldn't see it closed if he came in before they were done. Cumming in DeeAnn wasn't a very hard thing to do, especially when she hit a couple of real fast orgasms and started moaning for him to fuck her. By the time her father got into the house she was watching TV and half-heartedly doing home work, cunt full of cum. Matt was downstairs taking a shower.

Nothing was said about marriage to Dad at the dinner table. When the bus brought her home tomorrow afternoon DeeAnn and Matt would drive Grandma's Mercedes to Las Vegas. The old man was staying up later than unusual. Matt wondered if he suspected something after missing it altogether so far.

Matt fell asleep only to later feel a presence in his bed, one hand reaching for his cock. At last, the old man must have fallen asleep. DeeAnn was looking for a bedtime fuck. But, it wasn't DeeAnn.

"DeeAnn is sleeping. I checked on her. Let her rest. It's a big weekend for her and still classes tomorrow at school."

Quickly Brenda dropped down and started sucking his cock. She'd take his cock from her mouth and say little things and then go right back to sucking him again. Blowjobs usually turned to sex, but Brenda wanted his cum in her mouth.

"Shoot your load down my throat. I'm going to be the best mother-in-law ever."

Brenda swallowed all his sperm, which was reaching it's limits after his busy day. She was laying naked on top of Matt with her soft tits pressing into his chest. Not as big as her daughter's breasts, but soft with hard nipples. She started kissing him. Lightly at first, then with a lot of tongue. He could taste a bit of his own cum. He kissed her back.

"You need to get hard for me. I'm so wet down there. I need you to fuck me long and slow. Everyone is asleep. We can take our time. I've never had you to fuck me all I wanted. We've always had to hurry. Now is our time."

Matt's cock rose into her dampness. Brenda wiggled enough to start the head in. She stayed on top. Mark worked the shaft into her. As he got as much as he could into her he felt her start to cum. She ground down hard on him, dragging her nipples across his chest. Then she rose up and fucked him with her knees on the bed and her boobs in easy reach of his hands.

Brenda took one nipple in her own mouth and bit down. It started her to cum hard again on Matt's cock. That was twice for her in what, two minutes, maybe three. It's like these women had pixie dust sprinkled on their cunts. It seemed she never stopped cumming, finally one massive orgasm and Matt's cum spurted into her depths to later leak from her and run down his balls.

Matt awoke in a sticky pool. She had fallen asleep. Matt laid there feeling the smooth skin of her back and her nipples on his chest for quite some time before dozing off. He was in complete agreement she would be the best mother-in-law ever.

They awoke around 2:00 A.M. Brenda said she had to get back to her husband, but not before fucking her soon to be son-in-law again. After gathering another shot of Matt's sperm deep inside her Brenda sucked his cock a few minutes and sneaked off to her own room.

Finally the day was here. When the bus got DeeAnn home from school that afternoon she and Matt would be headed to Vegas to get married. DeeAnn was sure she had found the right man. There was no way Matt would pass on the chance to marry such a sweet and pretty wife. The next morning it was easy to tell that DeeAnn was horny from sleeping through her chance to fuck Matt the night before. Her mom felt no remorse whatsoever for taking her shot at fucking him twice.

Carol noticed the anxiousness in her granddaughter when her parents were a little slow getting out to the horses.

"Go ahead. Fuck him. I'll drive you to school afterwards.'

DeeAnn hugged her grandmother.

"Thanks, Grandma. I love you."

Turning to Matt DeeAnn grinned.

"Come on. You've got thirty minutes to fuck me."

They used every second of the time. Again, with DeeAnn rolling through multiple orgasms and getting cum in her cunt to take with her to school. It was almost an hour round trip to school and back. That's why DeeAnn usually took the bus.

When she got back Matt thanked Carol for taking DeeAnn to school.

"A thank you won't do it. You don't think you are going to run off and get married without fucking me one more time, do you?"

"Ready and willing. How do want it?"

"Every way we can do it. We have almost 3 hours before lunch."

He watched the beautiful grandmother undress. He could almost imagine himself married to Carol. Her body was firm with just a little jiggle in the right places. Matt felt like eating pussy. Carol was all for it. He spent an hour between her legs with her cumming about every five minutes, sometimes sooner. There was plenty to lap up as Carol kept the juices flowing. Her final cum sent her pubic bone against his face and busted his lip. The taste of his blood and her cunt told him it was time to fuck her.

Carol wanted to start out from behind. A trick learned from experience. Fucked on her knees to cum hard and fast, then on her back to finish the deed in a loving embrace. After about thirty minutes thrusting between her legs the phone rang. It was Clinton. Matt kept fucking.

"Hello, Sweetheart. How's your little protest going?"

"It's pretty crazy. The nut cases here are a circus. Those four women are still fucking whoever they can. I've seen two of the gun nuts taking a line of guys and sucking their cock and they ran one guy off for butt fucking someone's dog."

"It doesn't sound safe. Maybe you should come home."

She lied. She didn't want him at home. Carol grabbed Matt's ass to pull him deeper as she talked to her husband.

"We are sort of segregated. All the other Mormons are camped next to our Motor Home. Everyone has his own tent but we have to keep the windows shut due to the noises from the tents. There's guys crawling from one guy's tent to the next most of the night. When the sun comes every one appears from their own tent like nothing is going on. Between the years of injuries from working on horseback and getting their assholes wrecked in the tents some of them can barely walk."

Clinton was waiting for Carol to answer. She was trying not to scream into the phone as Matt was giving her a load up her cunt. Matt left it in as a little bit of cum leaked out from around his cock. Her left it in her and she would rock up against its softening hardness.

"So, you and Jedediah are pretty well into it still?"

Clinton knew what she meant, that was her hint of Jedediah butt fucking him and some cocks being sucked inside the camper. They didn't much talk about it, but it wasn't forbidden to discuss.

"Spending the night in a tent was hard on Jedediah. He's been spending the nights in the motor home with me. I guess you are fucking Jedediah's boy."

It was as strange subject for a sixty year old grandmother to be discussing with her sixty-nine year old husband. Carol didn't answer. The call ended. Carol and Matt lay together for a while, then got up and dressed. Carol opted not to shower, preferring the feeling of being freshly fucked.

Brenda came in for lunch alone. Her husband was off chasing after a small knot of stray cattle. Beef jerky and water would get him by until dinner time. Brenda was sort of hugging her own waist as if remembering the fucking Matt have given her the night before. She made a sandwich and said she needed go into town.

Matt and her mother figured she was going there to fuck some guy. Carol turned on the television to see if there was any more on the occupation or if Clinton or Jed had made the news again. Brenda stood up and stretched.

"I might be back too late to see you and DeeAnn leave for Vegas. I think I'd like to fuck my future son-in-law before you come back all married and everything."

Brenda left on her shirt and bra. Naked from the waist down she put a couch cushion on the floor for her knees and bent over the low coffee table. Even if he hadn't been half her age seeing her spread wet pussy looking back at him Matt got hard quickly. With her ass raised high in the air and her stomach across the coffee table Brenda gave one hell of a wanton cunt shot. Matt shoved in and started fucking. Unbothered by the situation Carol watched television right across her daughter's back.

Watching Matt's cock pumping in and out Brenda got Carol hot for more cock. Brenda would finish soon and rush in to fuck some boyfriend in town. Carol would be fucking Matt before her daughter came up the driveway from the road. Brenda didn't do a thing to clean herself up.

"That looked pretty good." Carol motioned towards the coffee table and the couch cushion Brenda had left on the floor. Do me!"

In a rush of endless pussy Matt placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her womanhood and pushed. It felt like butter as he shoved deep into her. Matt plunged in and out of her warm sheath. Carol fucked back at him hard right in the spot she had watched him fuck her daughter only minutes earlier. There wasn't so much cum this time and Carol didn't expect a lot after all the three had taken from him during the day. Even though it was quick Carol managed to cum a couple of times before the major orgasm she felt when he ejaculated his remaining seed into her.

That was it. They just hung around. Made out a little while waiting for the yellow school bus to deliver Matt's future bride. Soon the brakes squeaked, the folding door opened and DeeAnn walked up the lane and into the house that she had known for all of her eighteen years. Still a high school senior DeeAnn was going to finish out the school year as Mrs. Matt ...?

"Fuck! I don't even know his last name!"

It was kind of funny, but DeeAnn wasn't pleased with herself. It was more like her Mom or Grandmother to fuck without concern who it was they were fucking. She and Matt kissed.

"How was your day? Matt asked.

"Squishy, thanks to you!"

She kissed him again.

"I'll go change and pack for the weekend."

Matt was amazed about how good DeeAnn looked when she came in from her bedroom. Instead of jeans and shirt, DeeAnn was wearing a light yellow dress with a full skirt several inches above the knee and a spaghetti strap top that didn't do anything to conceal the shape of her large tits. As she walked they jiggled behind the dress, the hard nipples brushing the fabric.

When they got off the dirt roads they stopped at the highway to put the top down on Grandma's Mercedes. DeeAnn had her hair up in a knot so it wouldn't blow so much in the wind. DeeAnn turned sideways in the seat and said something to Matt that he did not hear. When he asked what she said she answered.

"I shaved my pussy for you!"

Matt looked down at no panties and a shaved cunt. DeeAnn smiled at him. Holy, fuck! Without the hair her pussy looked so tiny, like if it weren't for the huge jugs she would look like she was ten years old. DeeAnn went to her knees and swung her ass in the seat towards Matt.

"There's no one near us us from behind. You've never finger fucked me."

DeeAnn lifted her dress exposing her dripping snatch. God, it still looked tiny between her ass cheeks. Matt staring at it almost sent the car off the road. Matt reached under her dress and pushed two fingers into her slit. DeeAnn hammered back against his fingers and squealed out the side of the car every time he made her cum. DeeAnn wouldn't let him quit when a couple of cars came up to pass. One rode beside them for three or four miles with good views of Matt's fingers stroking into her cunt.

Finally traffic picked up as they got closer to Las Vegas. DeeAnn sat back down with her shaved pussy exposed to Matt the rest of the trip. The valet took the Mercedes after helping them unload suitcases.

"The guy looked a little shaken. What did you do? Show him your pussy?"

"Well, it is Las Vegas."

DeeAnn smiled. Matt felt a streak of jealousy that he thought he would not feel, and them not even married yet. DeeAnn looked positivity fuckable under the bright lights. She drew a lot of crude looks from men and seemed to love it. At check-in she stood right beside Matt.

"Mr. & Mrs. Carson, we have you down for 5 nights. Anything extra you want we will add to your card. There's a note that says happy honeymoon from Grandma."

Carson?? Well, at least DeeAnn knows his last name now. DeeAnn Carson. Mrs. Matt Carson. Sounded like something a teenager would write on her books at school daydreaming about marriage.

They went up to the room. Definitely a little more upscale than your average gambler's den econo-rate room. The place was plush. DeeAnn fell back on the bed. Knees apart and bald cunt exposed.

"Did you want to find a place to get married tonight?" Suddenly Matt felt nervous.

"No, not now. I want you to fuck me. We can get married tomorrow."

By eight o'clock they were out looking at the Vegas lights and searching for a place to eat on a Friday night. Then they learned that DeeAnn was old enough to get married but too young to drink. She wanted to get a rum and coke. Matt ordered her a regular coke and then switched with her. After drinking three rum and cokes during dinner she was getting a little rowdy.

They walked the strip for a while. By 1:00 A.M. Matt had her back to the room giving her the royal fucking she sorely needed. DeeAnn sucked his cock afterwards and fell asleep before he could fuck her again. He watched her sleep nude with a little of his cum on her chin. She scooted next to him and put both of her big knockers against his chest, making little noises like she was still being fucked.

It was eleven when they awoke in the morning. Matt was glad they had put out the "do not disturb" sign. Matt wanted a shower. DeeAnn wanted to fuck first. No mystery about how that ended. After they showered she had Matt's cock hard and she fucked him again.

"I like it when I don't have to share."

Matt still had his cock in her.

"What do you mean?"

"You know. You fucking Mom and Grandma even though I said it was okay makes me a little jealous."

"Jealous? I thought it was weird that you said it was alright with you."

"I know. It just bothers me a little bit. I know I told you that I've had boyfriends. None of them compares to you, but Mom is still pretty hot and Grandma looks like a movie star from the eighties."

This bothered Matt. The descriptions fit two older woman. They only way he couldn't fuck them would be if they wouldn't let him. Any interest on their part and Matt was going balls deep in either of them. Maybe a set back for a marriage, but DeeAnn seemed to be the only part of that problem. Matt broke the silence.

"Are we getting married today. We need to find a place."

They didn't want to ask at the desk because they were down as already married. Not that it was supposed to make a difference in Vegas with the whole "happens there, stays there" motto. They used the computer area at the hotel to write down five places to get married in the area. One was an Elvis marriage with the couple opting out on that one with the idea of a Vegas marriage being sleazy enough on its own.

Two of the other places had an Elvis option. One maybe okay, without the Elvis, but the other one way too seedy for a wedding. The final one on the list was just what DeeAnn wanted with all the white and decoration like a real wedding chapel. They charged $395.00 to Grandma's credit card and were told to wait a few minutes while they set up the ceremony. The officiant's wife turned on some recorded organ music.

"Oh, shit! We forgot rings!"

"No. I have my Grandma's original set that Grandpa gave her when they got married. She bought the real expensive set she wears now and gave her the old ones when I was about twelve."

"Do they fit?"

"For God's sake. I'm a girl. I've tried them on a thousand times."

She showed him the ring set. Much nicer than he could ever afford. She had Clinton's old ring, too. She put the engagement ring on her finger and handed the wedding band to Matt.

The officiant stepped to the podium. His wife reset the tape to a shortened version of the Wedding March. He told Matt to step forward. A last minute whisper from DeeAnn.

I'm not wearing anything under my dress."

It was a pretty dress. White with black trim. A little more fancy than the one she wore for the car ride. Matt had dress pants, last worn about a year ago to a friend's wedding and a dress shirt and tie. Good enough for Vegas.

They stumbled through vows, answering yes to all the questions. Matt put the wedding band on DeeAnn's ring finger. She put the one that Clinton wore when he married Carol causing Matt to think.

"Your ring fits on my finger like my cock fits in your wife's cunt."

The man pronounced them man and wife, had them kiss, and introduced them to absolutely nobody as Mr. & Mrs. Carson.

Matt's thought was of "Oh, shit, I hope this works" and his new bride was already scheming ways to keep her new husband out from between her Mom's and Grandma's legs.

Not knowing what else to do they got a nice steak lunch and went back to the room to fuck as man and wife. Not just once or twice but over and over. Matt felt so close to DeeAnn. DeeAnn was so happy that tears ran down her face all the time Matt was fucking her. She considered herself fertile and they fucked knowing they could be taking that gamble on starting a family. No baby from the honeymoon and DeeAnn would start taking the pill and putting a family off for a while.

123456...9