Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was he asleep?" Sylvia asked, a smile spreading across her face.

"Yeah, he woke up after I had the whole thing inside me." Sara grinned.

"She raped me." Gage said, trying to hide his smile. "I woke up with her sitting on top of me, her hands on my chest as she rocked up and down...with a shit eating grin on her face."

"Yeah well, you could have pretended to resist, baby brother." Sara laughed. "You didn't struggle too hard if I remember right. And you didn't say no when I came back the next night...or the next, or the next."

"But you said Margo got your cherry." Julie said, looking over at Gage. "You said..."

"Sylvia said Margo got my cherry. I just didn't correct her." He said lightly. He looked over at Sara. "We were talking about how many partners we had had."

"We stopped doing it when he went off to TCU, Texas Christian University. He turned down a bunch of football and baseball scholarships, and went into the business program." Sara said. "He met Margo the first week he was there. I don't think they had sex for a while, but it was love at first sight."

She looked over at Julie, letting her eyes linger on her tits, then glanced over at Sylvia.

"I can see why he picked you though, you're both built like her." She said. "And you love him like she did. I can see that just looking at how you are around him. That's what I liked most about Margo, the all encompassing, unconditional love she had for him. I'm glad to see he's found it again."

"He's easy to love." Sylvia said, smiling over at him

"He's good in bed too." Julie added, dropping her hand onto his leg and running it up and down on his thigh. "Do we thank you for that, or did Margo teach him what he knows?"

"I taught him how fuck and eat pussy, or at least the way I like it. And we taught each other alot of other stuff we both liked. But Margo taught him how to make love, not just fuck."

"Yeah, I'm trying to break him of that...I like to fuck, Syl's the one that likes to make love." Julie laughed.

"I don't hear you complaining when I make love to you." Sylvia said, giving her a bright smile. "And you don't just fuck me...or Gage, you make love to us...with us. You like making love as much as we do."

"She does like to fuck though." Gage muttered, earning him a pinch from Julie.

"Well, why don't you go do that then." Sara said, getting to her feet. "I think I'm going to go take a nap. After the long drive, then that meal..."

"Do you mind if I walk up with you, make sure you get settled okay..." Julie asked, glancing at Gage as she got to her feet.

"Thanks, but maybe later, okay?" Sara laughed as she walked toward the door. She stopped and looked back at Julie. "You can come wake me up in a couple hours if you want. I don't want to sleep all day."

Gage stared at Julie as she watched Sara walk out of the room.

"I don't believe it...you were going to fuck her." He said slowly. "You were really..."

"Why not, you did! And if her clit is as big as you say it is, I can't wait to get my lips wrapped around it!" She laughed. She looked over at Sylvia as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. "But what do you say, Syl. Wanna come help me fuck his brains out till she wakes up?"

"You have to ask?" Sylvia laughed, pulling her own shirt off and tossing it over her shoulder. She pulled Gage to his feet and led him around the table. "Let's go stud muffin, time to service your gold digging harem!"

* * * * *

Sara went up stairs to the guest room, picked up her suitcase and tossed it on the bed. She sat down and kicked off her boots, then stood up and opened her jeans, working them down over her hips, then down her legs and off over her feet. She pulled her shirt off over her head, then unhooked her bra and let it slip off. She dropped them on the floor as she sat down again, opening her suitcase and digging around for a t-shirt. She pulled it over her head, then laid back, moving her arms up under the pillow and wrapping it around her head.

She sighed as she replayed the morning's events. She was furious that Gage hadn't told the girls about his tumor, but relieved that they had taken it as well as they had. She was actually pleased by their reaction. The affection they felt for him was obvious, and it made her feel good that he had found love again.

She thought about sneaking downstairs and peeking, or listening in on them, but decided against it. She was pretty sure that Julie wanted to make out with her, and she was looking forward to the prospect. It had been a while since she'd had sex with another woman, and from what Gage had told her, Julie was a wild one.

Letting her mind wander, she found herself thinking about Margo, something she hadn't done in a long time. She'd taken her death almost as hard as Gage had. Losing her had been like losing a sister.

They'd been strongly attracted to each other, but resisted the temptation, neither of them wanting to hurt Gage. So they became close friends, letting their physical attraction morph into a deeper, more emotional bond.

Images flashed through her mind as she started to drift to sleep. Margo, Julie, Sylvia...their faces merging into one, all smiling warmly as they looked at her baby brother.

* * * * *

"You can have his dick, Syl. I want his mouth on my pussy." Julie giggled as she slithered up over him. She raised up, bringing her knees up under his armpits as she settled down over his face.

"Do you want to eat my pussy, boss?" She purred, her fingers spreading the furlined outer lips apart so he could see the puffy, cream coated inner lips, her clit nestled between them. "Do you want to kiss it, lick it, suck on it, and make me feel good? You want to do that for me, don't you, boss?"

Gage didn't answer, instead, he raised his head and ran his tongue slowly up between her pussylips. Pulling back a little, he pursed his lips and kissed her pussy gently, then let his head drop back onto the pillow.

"No. I want you to feed me." He grinned. "I'm the master of this house, and you're my harem girl, so I want you to feed me your pussy."

"Oh you do, do you?" Julie laughed, raising up over him. Her fingers moved over her pussy, slipping between the slippery inner lips. She stroked them up and down lazily, getting them wet, then pulled them up and ran them slowly over her clit.

Sylvia looked up at them, smiling around his cock as she sucked it gently. She loved hearing them tease each other. Giving his cock one last kiss on the tip, she raised up and climbed on top of him, her knees on either side of his hips as she sat on his stone hard cock.

"Oh god." Gage moaned as he felt the wet heat of her pussy envelope his cock. He looked up at Julie, watching as her fingers danced lightly over her clit.

"What are you doing back there, Syl?" Julie asked, moving a little higher up over him. "Wh...whatever it is, you def...definitely got his attention."

"Mmmmmm, mind your own business." Sylvia moaned, rocking her ass back and forth slowly, letting his cock stroke over the soft, wet, inner walls of her pussy. "He said he wants you to feed him...don't you think you should do what your master tells you?"

"He's my lover, not my master." Julie purred, her fingers moving faster over her clit. She felt her juices filling her pussy as a shiver ran through her, and she looked down at Gage, smiling softly.

"Eat." She said, bringing her hand down behind his head and lifting it. She dropped her hips, pressing her drooling cunt slit into his face.

"Mmmmmppphhhmm." He moaned, his tongue darted out, slapping at the juice dripping hole as his lips closed around her pussylips. He sucked hungrily, his hands coming up to cup the cheeks of her ass, pulling her up higher, so he could get at her pussy more easily.

"That's a good, boy." Julie groaned, her ass rocking back and forth slowly as she ground her pussy down onto his face. "Suck it. Lick up all that hot girlcum, boss. That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

Sylvia watched her ass wiggling back and forth over his face, and she picked up the pace of her own movements. She brought her hand down between her legs, stroking her own clit as she started riding him faster. Lifting up off of him, she started taking his cock in longer, deeper strokes, and in moments, felt the first delicious tremors of an orgasm sweeping over her.

"Oohh...Oooooohhh." She gasped as her pussy fluttered wildly, sucking and squeezing his cock as she humped up and down on it faster and faster. Throwing her head back, she brought her hand up to cup her breast, and ground her fingers harder against her clit. In seconds, a powerful wave of sensation swept over her.

Julie looked back over her shoulder, grinning when she saw her humping wildly up and down on top of Gage's cock, then her eyes got wide as she stiffened, uttered a sharp squealing noise and toppled off of him.

"Hey, you okay back there?" She said, sliding down and moving over next to her. "Syl? Are you okay, hon?"

Sylvia nodded, gasping from the sudden, unexpected power of her orgasm. She moved her hand down between her legs, whimpering as she touched her clit. A series of spasms shook her body, and she writhed mindlessly as she pressed her fingers into the throbbing button of her clit.

Julie looked up at Gage, then back at Sylvia as she took her in her arms, cradling her gently.

"What's happening, Syl? Are you su..."

Sylvia just looked at her, her fingers beating a mad tattoo over her clit. She flopped and twisted on the bed, unconsciously moving closer to them.

Julie smiled, then laid out beside her, pressing her body to Sylvia's. She looked over her shoulder at Gage.

"Come do me from behind. I want to help her. I want to feel her against me when you fuck me." She said, then ran her hand over Sylvia's tummy, moving it up slowly to cup her breast.

"Cum Syl." she whispered as she stroked her fingers over one stiff nipple, then leaned over and ran her tongue around the bumpy ring of her areole. "I'm here girlfriend, let me feel it with you..."

Sylvia whimpered, grabbing her hand and pulling it down between her legs. She groaned as she started moving her fingers up and down between the swollen lips of her pussy, then grunted, her legs clamping around them as another series of spasms swept over her.

Gage slid up across the top of the bed and got on the other side of her, rolling her up onto her side. Easing down behind her, he slid his cock between her legs and slipped it slowly up into the spasming passage of her pussy.

Sylvia stiffened, and she threw her arms around Julie as she pushed her ass back at his cock.

"I love you, Syl." He whispered, not moving, just letting her feel him inside her.

Her ass jerked back at him and a flood of pussy juice poured down her clasping cunt channel. She humped at him for a moment, then stiffened again, and went limp.

Gage grabbed her wrist, checking her pulse, then sighed with relief when he felt that it was strong and regular. He waited a moment, then checked it again. It was slowing quickly, and was almost back to normal.

"What just happened?" He asked Julie in a quiet voice.

"I don't know, I've never seen anything like that before." Julie whispered back. "One minute I could feel her riding you, then she made a weird noise, and just fell over."

"She uh...her pussy was...it almost felt like she started cumming as soon as she put it in. I could feel her spasming and squeezing around me...it's still doing it."

"She's breathing okay." Julie said as she put her arms around her. "I don't know what else to do besides just stay with her. Unless you want to call a doctor or something."

"I think she's going to be fine. Something set her off, and she had a really good cum." Gage said, laying his arm across her. "But I think you're right, we should stay with her until she wakes up.

* * * * *

"Unnghh gaah." Sylvia moaned a few minutes later. She tightened her grip around Julie, pushing her ass back at Gage at the same time.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you back with us sweetie?" Julie asked, brushing the hair away from her face.

Sylvia nodded, burying her face in her shoulder.

Julie rocked her gently, holding her against her.

"Can uh...can you tell us what happened?" She asked softly. "You kind of went out on us, and we weren't sure what was happening."

Gage started to move away, easing his hips back, but Sylvia turned her head and whispered, "Don't, it...feels good. Better than good."

He smiled as he eased his hips forward, leaving his cock buried inside her.

"I love you." She whispered, moving her arm over toward Gage. She pulled him tighter against her, wiggling her hips back at him. A series of spasms ran through her, making her gasp.

"Oh god, I can't believe it happened again." She said after a moment. She drew back from Julie, smiling shyly up at her.

"So, something like this has happened to you before?" Julie asked her.

"Twice." she said softly. She paused, blushing lightly. "The first time was with my boyfriend...my first boyfriend. It wasn't too long after my dad left. We were making out, and he was fingering me, and I just spazzed out. He took me to the emergency room, and the doctors told me that I had had...a hyper-orgasmic response to a severe emotional trauma." She finished slowly, saying the words carefully.

She paused, looking up at Julie.

"I'm sorry." She said, moving her hips back at Gage. She pulled him harder against her, and she shivered, then gasped, her eyes rolling up in her head.

"Are you still cumming?" Julie asked, trying not to laugh.

Sylvia nodded, burying her face in her shoulder again.

"He's getting hard inside me." She muttered into her shoulder. "And it just feels so good."

"That's fine sweetie, you go ahead and cum all you want." Julie laughed, hugging her tighter to her. "As long as you're okay. Do you want him to move, or is there anything I can do?"

Sylvia nodded, not looking up at her.

"Your pussy is going nuts on my cock." Gage said, leaning over so he could whisper in her ear. "Is this happening because of what you heard earlier?"

"Maybe." She said, turning to look at him. "I'm sorry, but would you, uh...move it in me? You're hard, and I think I'm wet enough..."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about, and you're definitely wet enough." Gage chuckled, reaching over her and pulling her against him as he started working his hips back and forth in slow, short strokes.

"De...deeper. Give me all of it...please?" She moaned, her ass jerking back to meet him.

"Fa...faster." she panted as she humped back at him. Her ass bounced against him as she started writhing between them, moaning and gasping breathlessly.

"Not to put a damper on things." Julie said slowly, running her hands gently over her body. "But how long does this usually last? You said it happened twice."

"Th...the first time, i...it lasted a couple of hours." Sylvia panted, clutching Julie to her, her ass working frantically back at Gage's cock. "I uh...I came ev...every time the doctor tou...touched my pussy. I...I think he was having a good time, because he kept doing it, and I just kept cumming and cumming."

"Oh god! Ohgodohgodohgod..." She whimpered, then reached up and grabbed Julie's hand. "Touch me...oh fuck, put your fingers on my...my clit...ju...just touch me...please!"

She grunted as Julie brushed the tips of her fingers over her clit, then jerked when she pressed them harder against it. Julie started to draw her hand back, but she grabbed her wrist and clamped her legs tight around her hand.

"D...do you...lo...love me?" She panted, glaring up at her.

"More than anything else in the world." Julie whispered.

"Th...then do i...it." She gasped, letting her head fall back onto the bed, rocking it back and forth. "Oh god, this is he...heaven, and I never wa...want it to stop...you don't know...you ca...can't know..."

"Fuck her faster, boss." Julie said, looking over at him as she started moving her fingers over her clit again. "Do it hard and fast, really pound the shit out of her. It doesn't look like it's hurting her, so let's give her what she wants."

Sylvia screamed as he started fucking her, her body jerking and shaking between them as wave after wave of orgasm swept though her. She humped back at him mindlessly, until finally, she stiffened as she took in a long, quavering breath and collapsed again.

Gage grunted, his face a mask of pain, and he froze behind her.

Julie looked over at him, but he spoke before she could ask him what was wrong.

"Oh shit! Her pussy clamped down on me." He moaned, trying not to move. "It feels like it just closed up...shit! It fucking hurts!"

"Don't move! For god's sake, just lay still." Julie said, reaching down and lifting her leg gently.

"Wow, I can see it." She whispered, then reached down and ran her fingers gently around the opening of her pussy, making Sylvia groan. Her pussy spasmed, and Gage heaved a sigh of relief, and started pulling his cock out.

"Do it slow." Julie said, watching closely. "Take it out real slow. I know it's uncomf..."

"It's okay now." He gasped as he eased his cock out slowly. "Whatever you did made her relax."

"So what do you think we should do now?"

"Let her sleep." He said as he moved back a little, still keeping his arm around her. "When she wakes up, if she's still like this...well, we'll deal with it then."

"I'm going to stay with her." Julie said as she took her in her arms again.

"So am I. I love you both, and I'm not letting anything happen to either of you."

* * * * *

"So were you ever going to tell us about this tumor?" Julie asked softly, looking over at him.

Sylvia was still sleeping between them, and they each had an arm draped over her.

"Yeah, but I wanted to wait a little while, just to see if we were going to work out. I didn't want you to stay out of sympathy, or leave out of fear." He said. "I wasn't expecting what happened, and I got caught off guard. Everything just seemed to click with both of you, and before I knew it, we were a family. After that, I just couldn't figure out a way to bring it up."

"You can't hide stuff like this from your family, Gage. You...you're our husband for christ sake, and we need to know if you have a medical problem. We can't take care of you if we don't know what's going on."

"You're right, I should have said something before now. I..."

"I want to talk to your doctor." Julie said, cutting him off. "I want to know exactly what your condition is, what we need to do to keep it from getting worse, if there are any new treatments, and what we need to do if something happens. We're completely unprepared right now, and that's just not right."

"I'll call him tomor..."

"You'll call him today, and get an appointment for tomorrow." She said. "I'm not fucking around here, Gage. I love you, and I'm not going to let something stupid, that I might be able to prevent, take you away from me."

Gage just nodded, then looked over at her.

"Do uh...do you want me to do it now?"

"No, let's wait for her wake up. If she's still spazzing out, I want you to make an appointment for her too." She paused, shaking her head. "Fuck it, make an appointment for both of you. It can't hurt to get her checked out. We'll have to call her doctor, or the hospital, and see if we can get her records sent over."

They were both quiet for a moment. Gage was the first to break the silence.

"You're not...are you going to treat me differently now?" He asked softly. "Now that you know about..."

"Yeah, I am. I'm gonna watch your ass like a hawk, and make sure you take care of yourself, so you can take care of us." She laughed. She reached over and took his hand, squeezing his fingers in hers. "But I'm not going to be stupid about it. You're an adult, and you've been handling this on your own for a while now. I'm just going to have your back, so will Syl."