Ready Maid Family Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...do...don't t...tease me." She said softly.

"Ohhhhhh, I wouldn't do that to you, Syl. I love you." Sara whispered. "I promise. I won't tease you."

She smiled as she felt her sigh with relief.

"I'm going to torture you."

Sylvia gasped, her body stiffening. A series of fluttery spasms swept over her, centered on her creaming cunt slit, and she felt a small spurt of girl cum running down her thighs.

Sara's hand was stroking across her nipples, her fingers pinching them through the thin mitt. "Here it comes, Syl. Are you ready? I'm going to make you cum now." Sara whispered.

She let the mitt drop off her hand, and her soapy fingers slipped between the fleshy lips of her pussy, seeking out her clit. She strummed it lightly, then pinched it gently between her fingers as she ground herself against her ass, letting her feel the heat of her own desire against her.

Sylvia was trembling violently, her legs shaking visibly as Sara caressed her. She was gasping for air, shaking her head as she whimpered pitifully.

"You're almost ready, Syl. I can feel it, you're almost there." Sara said as she started rubbing her clit with firmer strokes. "Let it happen, don't fight it, you know you want it. Come on, cum for me"

Sylvia's legs shook even harder as she started cumming, and Sara held her tightly to her. Her fingers ground mercilessly over Sylvia's clit, then slid off, catching it between her fingers. "Do you like this, Syl?" She asked as she grasped her clit between her fingers, pinching and twisting it roughly.

Sylvia's head bobbed up and down, and she whined deep in her throat.

Sara ground her fingertips against the stiff bud of her clit, moving them in slow circles, pressing harder as she slid them around over the tender nubbin.

"NNNgggghhhhngggnnn!" Sylvia grunted, then gasped, tears bursting from her eyes and streaming down her cheeks. "Ohhhh! I...nugh...Sa...Sara! Nnngggghhhhngggnnn!"

She started to collapse, but Sara held her up, her fingers not stopping their steady movement across her clit. She slowed her pace, replacing her fingertips with the lengths of her fingers, massaging them up and down, running them slowly over her throbbing clit bud and between her pussylips as she let Sylvia ease down from the peak.

Sylvia grunted, and her head hung down as she bent her knees more, opening her crotch completely to her fingers.

"Can you stay up if I let you go?" Sara asked softly.

Sylvia nodded, and Sara moved her other hand around, sliding it up and down the crack of her ass, then pressed a soapy finger against the tight, wrinkled ring of her asshole. Sylvia grunted, pushing her ass back as Sara started fucking her finger up her ass slowly, moving her fingers back over her clit, strumming them up and down over the tender nubbin.

"Are we having fun yet?" Sara grunted into her ear as she humped her pussy up and down on her leg.

"Oh god, yes!" Sylvia, moaned. "Whatever you do, don't stop!"

"Oh, I'm not done with you...not by a long shot!" Sara laughed evilly. "Cum. I want to feel your asshole cum on my fingers."

She let her finger slide slowly from Sylvia's ass, and added another one, pressing them both against the tight hole, twisting them back and forth, forcing them up inside her slowly. Sylvia rose up on her toes, then relaxed, settling back onto her feet. She was gasping for breath, her whole body shaking as she came over and over under Sara's skilled fingers.

She kept pressing her fingers deeper into Sylvia's ass, and her fingers worked faster on her clit. She could feel that she was near the breaking point, her whole body was trembling, and she kept inching closer to the wall. Sara helped her, pushing her feet toward the wall as her hands worked her over. She was finally pressed flat against the cool tiles, Sara's arm trapped between her body and the wall. She pressed against her, holding her up as Sylvia threw her head back, shaking it from side to side, a long, loud moan coming from her mouth.

Sylvia slumped against her, and Sara slipped her hand from between her legs, holding her around the waist as she eased her fingers from her ass. She held her hand over under the spray, rinsing it off, them put both arms around her, and moved her over under the spray.

She soaped up her hands and turned her around, running them gently up and down between the cheeks of her ass, then smeared soap all over both firm, round cheeks. She rinsed her off, then washed her hands again as Sylvia leaned against her.

Easing her down to the floor, she leaned her back against the wall, kneeling in front of her. Taking her face in her hands, she lifted her head and looked at her.

"Syl? Can you hear me baby?" She asked softly.

"Uh huh." Sylvia muttered. Her eyes were glazed, the pupils covering all but a hint of the blue irises.

"I have something I need to tell you hon, and I need you to listen to me very carefully." She said slowly. "Can you do that for me?"

"Uh huh." Sylvia grunted, then started to slip to the side, her head rocking as she slid along the wall.

"I want to have a baby, Syl. And I'm going to ask Wilbur to be the daddy." She said softly as she eased her up so she was upright against the wall again. "I'm going to be ovulating when I fuck him, so I'm pretty sure he's gonna knock me up."

"Yer my baby..." Sylvia mumbled, a string of drool dribbling out of her mouth.

"That's right Syl, I've gonna have a baby." she whispered as she slid her arms around her. "And we're gonna be so happy, I just know it."

She sat on the floor next to her, tightening her arms around her and letting her lean against her.

'There, I told her.' She thought. 'She'll understand...she loves me.'

She shook her head, tears running down her cheeks as she hugged Sylvia tighter to her. She kissed her gently, then sat listening to the sound of the water hitting the floor.

(-)

"Let's leave now." Sara said, dropping the t-shirt she'd just folded into her suitcase. "It'll be easier driving overnight, traffic will be lighter, and..."

"Can't do it. I got a bunch of stuff I have to do in the morning." Sylvia said as she closed her own bag, and tossed it over by the door. "I got a package I need to pickup from UPS, Julie didn't give me the notice till after it was too was too late to get it today. But we can be outta here by ten, noon at the latest..."

Folding her arms across her chest, she grinned over at Sara.

"Can't wait to get your hands on your little boy toy, huh?" She laughed. "Besides, if we drive overnight, we'll get there in the morning, and our schedule will be all outta whack..."

"Yeah, there is that." Sara said grudgingly. She shook her head as she closed her suitcase. "I guess yer right."

Looking around the room, she sighed, then looked over at Sylvia.

"I'm gonna go downstairs for a bit. I got some paperwork I should go through." She said quietly.

"Okay, I'm gonna make us up some snacks for the trip, and maybe see if Gage wants to get his ass kicked at Halo." Sylvia laughed. "Hell, I may even let him beat me at that stupid driving game he plays..."

(-)

Monday

"Hey, whatcha doin'?" Sylvia asked sleepily.

"Nothin', just thinkin'." Sara said, putting her hand on her hip, stroking it lightly. "Go back to sleep, the alarms not gonna go off for a few hours."

"You okay?" Sylvia asked, reaching over and pulling her down in front of her. "You've got something on your mind..."

"You were right. I do want to see him. I want to see if he wants me the same way I want him, an' I want to see if you like him, cuz if ya don't, that's a deal breaker right there. I mean..." Sara said in a rush as she pulled her arm tighter around her.

"Shhhhhh, it's gonna be okay. From what you told me, I'm sure he's gonna give you exactly what you want." Sylvia said softly. She laid her head on her shoulder, kissing it gently. "And I'll like him just fine. Now go to sleep. You can dream about him if you want..."

'That's what I'm afraid of.' Sara thought as she listened to Sylvia's breathing becoming slow and regular behind her.

Sleep was a long time coming.

(-)

"Where's Sara?" Julie asked as she came into the kitchen.

It was a little after seven, and Sylvia was standing at the stove in a crop top t-shirt, a pair of panties, and ankle socks. She had an apron on, and had half a dozen pieces of bacon cooking in a pan, with three eggs sitting on the counter.

"She's still asleep. She didn't sleep very well last night." Sylvia told her. She flipped the bacon, then turned to look at her. "She's nervous about how this kid is gonna react to her tellin' him she loves him, and wants him to come live with her...us. I think that's the part that's got her freaked out, the little group marriage we got goin' on, and what he's gonna think about it."

"She didn't say anything else?" Julie asked. "I mean, she didn't ask you..."

"She was talking about it last night. She's worried I might not like him." Sylvia laughed. "If she likes him, I'm pretty sure I will..."

"Okay, I'm sure you guys will figure it out." Julie said, deciding to let Sara work things out in her own time. She put her hands on Sylvia's hips and rested her forehead on her back. "I don't want you to go, I'm going to miss you."

"We'll be back in a couple days." Sylvia said as she took the bacon out of the pan and laid it on a paper towel. She laughed, smacking Julie's hand as she reached for a piece. "And don't even think about stealing my bacon. Sara wants me to put some weight back on, so I'm gonna be loading up on carbs and fats..."

"And M & M's, Oreo's, and fudge ripple ice cream?" Julie giggled, stepping back and going over to the fridge.

"Oh god, I love it when you talk dirty like that." Sylvia laughed, dropping four pieces of bread into the toaster. "Do it some more, I think I'm gonna cum..."

(-)

"Hey, wake up." Julie said, sitting on the side of the bed. She reached over and shook Sara. "Come on, wake up, I want to talk to you.

"I'm awake, okay? Jezzus, gimme a minute, willya." Sara mumbled, sitting up and leaning back against the headboard. She rubbed her eyes, then looked around the room, finally settling on Julie.

"What time is it, and where's Syl?" She asked, scooting over to the side of the bed.

"It's a little after nine, and Syl is out running some errands. I figured this would be a good time for us to talk." Julie said, holding out her coffee cup. "Want some coffee? I didn't bring you any, but I'll share mine."

"Thanks." Sara said, taking the cup and sipping from it. She looked over the rim at her as she took another sip.

"I haven't figured out how to tell her yet." Sara said, then shook her head, fighting to hold back her tears. "That not true. I did tell her, the problem is, she was so out of it at the time, she had no idea what I was telling her. I might as well have been talking to her while she was asleep."

"I want you to tell her before you leave, but I can't make you." Julie said. "Right now, the worst that can happen is she says no, and you step back, take some time to think about what you really want, and see if you can change her mind. As far as how you say it, the way you put it to me was great. If you say it like that, she'll give you an honest answer, without hedging like I did."

She took the coffee cup from her, holding it in both hands as she looked at her.

"Please do something, Sara. The longer you wait, the worse it's going to get." She said. "You're already lying to her when you tell her everything is okay, because it's not. She knows that something is bothering you. She thinks it's how this boy is going to react when you tell him about our family..."

"I'll tell her, Julie. I promise." Sara said, getting to her feet. She walked over to the door, and looked back at her over her shoulder. "I'll figure something out..."

"I hope so." Julie said softly. "For your sake, I really hope so."

(-)

"I'm gonna want to be alone with him...the first time." Sara said, glancing over at Sylvia, then back out the passenger window at the trees lining the interstate.

"What's this?" Sylvia laughed. "She talks? We cross two states, and half of another in silence, and she finally says something..."

"I'm sorry. I've just got alot on my mi..."

"I know, and I want to help. But I can't if you don't talk to me hon." Sylvia said, smiling over at her. She glanced down, frowning when she saw the gas gauge. "We need to get gas. This thing drinks gas like a tank, and rides like one too."

"Yeah, but it'll go damn near anywhere, pull out a stump without breakin' a sweat, and if anythin' besides an eighteen wheeler hits it, they die, not me." Sara said, not looking at her.

"Whatever. I'm gonna pull off at the next exit and get gas." Sylvia said. "We can switch, and you can drive for a while. Maybe that'll improve your mood."

Sara nodded, but didn't say anything.

(-)

"Sara told to me that Lucille wants me to do more commercials for her." Julie said softly, running her fingers gently over Gage's shoulder. "Then she gave me an envelope with almost sixty thousand dollars worth of checks in it. Did you know anything about that?"

"I knew we paid you thirty, where did the rest come from?" He asked, lifting her foot and running a washcloth over it.

"She said it was royalties from the TV stations the ads are running on." She sighed, leaning back in the tub, resting her arms on the rim. "She said it was really a kickback that usually goes to the ad agency."

"She was saying that Lucille is getting calls asking who did them. One of the TV stations asked too, and she wanted to know what I was going to do about it."

"Yeah? You given it any thought? It might be good for you to have something to do, something you can call your own." He chuckled, moving the washcloth up over her calf. "And it's something you can do from home, you already have everything setup..."

"But I don't know how to run a business." She said, pulling him back and putting her arms around him.

"You don't need to. Sara and I can do that for you at first. We can teach you the basics. It's not much different than running the house if you think about it. You do the part you know, and let us do the part we know."

He looked back at her over his shoulder.

"Those videos you made for Syl, then ones of all of us playing. The early ones were just cropped together with some fades, but then you started using different software, playing with effects, and putting together stories...I watched the originals, hell, I was in some of them...and what you came up with was studio quality."

"So you're saying I should do it..."

"No, I'm saying you can do it, you have a natural ability, you can see what you want the end product to look like from a collection of clips. You have the tools you need, now you just have to decide if that's something you want to do. And you're the only one that can make that decision. We'll be here to help, but you're go..."

"Yeah...I get it." She laughed, hugging him tighter to her. "But I really don't have to make a decision until they get back. So whatta ya say we go down to the playroom and fool around a little? I have an idea for a video I want to make, for me. And I want you in it."

"You just want me in you...I know your tricks woman. You don..."

"Busted." She laughed, reaching down and wrapping her hand around his cock. "But judging from this hard-on, I don't think you object to the idea."

"No, I don't. I live to put that cock you're holding in you." He moaned, closing his eyes as she stroked him lazily. "But let's wait while. What you're doing feels really good..."

"What I have in mind will feel even better." She whispered. "And you can be just as lazy and relaxed as you are now, I'll do everything. I promise."

(-)

"Tell me what you're going to do. How are you going to seduce him?" Sylvia said. She was laying across the back seat, looking up at the ceiling.

"What I had imagined was, doing a little work, there's a couple posts in the riding ring that need to be replaced." Sara answered, glancing up at the mirror, then tilting it down so she could see her. "It's gonna be hot, so we're both gonna work up a sweat pretty quick. So I'm gonna suggest we go cool off, and get something to drink."

"I'm gonna give him his birthday present, and if I get the reaction I hope, I'll give him the rest of it, a little at a time."

"What are you going to give him? Another pair of your panties?" Sylvia laughed.

"Kinda. I wrote a note and put it in a little box with a pretty ribbon on it. It says, 'I'm wearin' 'em, so if you want 'em, you gotta take 'em off me.'" Sara told her. "Once I see his face, I'll know if he's interested. If he is, I'm gonna just play it cool, and tell him I'll be waitin' for him in my room..."

"That's if he doesn't jump you, and do you right on the floor."

"Yeah, that'd be fun, but he won't do it like that." Sara laughed. "He thinks I'm a lady, his mama raised him right. That's how he treats me, so that's how I act around him."

"Except you just happen to leave your stinky wet panties layin' around for him to find..."

"He don't seem to mind." Sara laughed, looking at her in the mirror again. "But I'm gonna have to do the seducin', if he ain't a virgin, he ain't got alot of experience, so I'm gonna have to show him what to do..."

"And I know you're looking forward to that." Sylvia said, opening the snap on her jeans and easing the zipper down quietly. "So what happens next?"

"If he comes to my room, I'm gonna have him undress me, like I'm his present. I'll start by havin' him take my boots off, then my jeans...but I'm gonna make sure my panties stay on. I want him to have to take them off separate...so he knows that the games are over, and what we're doin' is for real."

"You've spent alot of time working this little scene out, haven't you?" Sylvia asked as she slid her hand into her pants. She had to stifle a gasp as her fingers brushed over her pubes, then down between her legs, running lightly over her clit, then down between the swollen lips of her pussy.

"I'd lay in bed at night, just touchin' myself and..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...I wanna hear more about how you're gonna get him to do you, not your sicko child molester fantasies."

"After he's got my jeans off." Sara laughed, glancing up at the mirror. She could see that Sylvia had her eyes closed, so she adjusted it so she could what she was doing. She smiled when she saw that she had her hand in her pants, and that it was moving slowly. "I'm gonna lay back and spread my legs, so he can see how wet my panties are."

"You gonna leave your bra on? You'd look really hot, kicked back, resting on yer elbows, shirt open, lacy white bra showin'...make him take his clothes off before you let him touch you though. Tell him you're gettin' a present too..."

"I like that. That'll let him know how bad I want him." Sara said, her eyes on the hand Sylvia had in her pants. "Once he's nekkid, I'm gonna tell him to go ahead and take my panties off. I'm gonna help him, raisin' up and all, but he's gonna have to do the rest hisself. He's gonna have to earn this pussy, I ain't givin' it away."

"Bullshit. Your little snatch is gonna be drippin', and it's gonna take everything you have to keep from just jumpin' him, and you know it." Sylvia laughed. She was having trouble staying quiet, but she didn't think Sara knew what she was doing yet.

"True. But after he's got my panties off, I'm gonna open my legs so he can see my pussy. I'm gonna need you to help me wax and maybe trim my pubes later. I wanna be nice and clean, bare as a babies bottom so he can see everything. He's gonna be able to see how excited I am, layin' there like one o' them girl's in the magazines."

"Then I'm gonna look up at him, and ask real sultry like, where he wants to cum, in my panties, or in my pussy."