Ready Maid Family Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia groaned as she pictured the scene, and her fingers moved faster between her legs.

"I know what yer doin' back there. I can smell how turned on you are." Sara laughed, glancing at the road, then back at Sylvia. "Don't stop. I like that you're havin' a good time."

"S...so what's gonna happen then?" Sylvia gasped, grinding her fingertips on her clit.

"He's gonna say he wants to cum in my pussy, least if he's got any brains he will. I'm gonna ask him if he's ever done it before, and I really, really hope he says no..."

"You want that cherry, don't you?" Sylvia gasped as a shiver ran through her, followed by a series of spasms. She moved her fingers down so they were pressing between her pussylips. She ran them slowly up and down over the cream coated flesh, sighing at the delightful sensations.

"It's mine, I earned it." Sara said with an edge in her voice. "I spent two years makin' him want me, and I'm gonna be pissed if somebody else got there first. Not at him...but at her. I'll make him tell me who it was, and I'll..."

"Don't change the subject. You were tellin' me..."

"Oh yeah. When he says no, I'm gonna tell him it's okay, that I'll help him." Sara said softly. "Then I'm gonna make that boy a man...my man."

"Oh shit!" Sylvia moaned, bringing her other hand down and pressing it between her legs outside her pants. She humped up at her fingers, writhing and thrashing across the seat as she came.

Sara laughed as she watched her in the mirror, her own pussy quivering as she thought about what she was doing.

"Don't think I forgot about you, sweetie." She said, looking back over her shoulder. "You get him after me. Once we get that first one outta the way, we'll probably take a nap, or a shower. That's when you come in. If we're nappin', you can just wake him up any way ya want. But if we do the shower, you could be waitin' nekkid in the bed for us, and I can tell him you're part of his present too."

"I like that." Sylvia said as she caught her breath. She pulled her hand out of her pants, but just laid on the seat, feeling comfortable and relaxed. "You don't have to share, I wouldn't take it personally or..."

"I want to. I want you to fuck him, and help me make him understand what he can have if he comes home with us. I don't know if Julie will want to, but I want you to. We need to make him understand that things ain't gonna be like it is with other people."

"But you gotta know Syl, I do love this boy...and if I was gonna..." She paused, wanting to say the words, knowing that this was the best chance she was going to get, but she couldn't make herself do it. "I just want you to know I want to make it work with him."

"Yeah, I got that." Sylvia said, turning her head to look at her. "I'll do everything I can to help, but this is on you, you're the one that loves him."

"Yeah, but I may not handle everything right. There's probably something I'm gonna forget...

"Don't worry about it...I got your back babe." Sylvia said. "It's gonna be fine, and you're gonna get everything you want. I promise."

'I hope you're right.' Sara thought. 'Oh god, please make her right...'

(-)

"Roll over, I want to do something." She said, sliding back and watching as he flipped over onto his belly. "Good, now get up on your knees, and spread your legs..."

"What are you going to do?" He asked, looking back at her over his shoulder.

"You know what I'm going to do. I'm going to fuck you." She laughed, running her hands over his asscheeks. "I'm just going to use my fingers. I've done it before when I was sucking your dick, and you liked it. This time I want to fuck your ass while I jerk you off so I can see what kind of load I can milk out of those big assed balls of yours."

"Sounds kinda kinky." He laughed, leaning forward and resting his forearms on the bottom of the pool. "But go slow, and let me get used to it. I'm no..."

"I'm not ready yet, so don't get too comfortable. I need you to raise up, so I can see if the cameras in front of you are going to get the shot I want."

She looked up at the television on the wall, then picked up the remote and tabbed through the cameras. She smiled as she reached around him, wrapping her hand around his cock and stroking it lazily.

"Oh yeah, I'm really gonna like this one." She said to herself as she watched her hand moving over his cock. "I am gonna have so much fun watching this..."

(-)

Sylvia's phone buzzed and vibrated in her pocket, and she reached under her and dug it out. Swiping her finger across the screen, she saw that she had a text from Julie.

She opened the text, but all it said was 'next project'. Then she noticed that there was a video attached. She pressed play, and stared at the screen as the video ran.

"Pull over." she said quietly, not taking her eyes from the image frozen on the screen.

"Huh? Why, is something..."

"Just pull over."

Sara pulled the Hummer off onto the shoulder, and Sylvia got out, then climbed into the passenger seat. Reaching over in front of Sara, she put the car in park, then handed her the phone.

"Press play."

"Holy shit..." Sara muttered as she pressed the arrow in the center of the screen, and the video started playing. "How did she..."

"I don't know. But I'm gonna ask, that's for damn sure." Sylvia said as she reached over and restarted the video.

They watched together as the cock throbbed once, twice, then spurted out a burst of cum three feet long, followed by another, then another, each as large as the first. Julie could be heard speaking softly in the background, but they couldn't make out what she was saying because of the pitiful moaning sounds Gage was making as she stroked his cock lazily.

The clip ended as abruptly as it began, and they looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

(-)

"You're back with me. Are you okay?" Julie asked softly. She stretched out beside him, laying her head on his shoulder as she ran her hand lightly over his stomach. She smiled as she looked at the erection rising up from between his legs.

"Yeah." He grunted, turning to look at her. "How long was I out? I saw a flash of light, then you were shaking me."

"You were out for about fifteen minutes." She told him. "What we did took alot out of you. But you were wonderful, I couldn't have asked for a better performance. Now there's only one more thing I need to do..."

"Oh god." He groaned as she slid over on top of him, straddling his hips as her hand grasped his cock.

"Shhhhhhh. I'm just going to put it in me. I won't move, I promise." She whispered as she fitted the fat knob between the lips of her pussy, then pressed down, sighing as she felt him start to enter her. Laying out over him, she kissed his chest, his shoulder, his neck, working her way up as she settled over him. "I love you. Now rest, and let me hold you."

"Ho...how was this diff..."

"I wasn't domming you, I was pleasuring you. You let me do something for you, and you enjoyed it, I could tell." She said softly. "I wanted you to enjoy it, and it made me so happy to be able to show you pleasure like that."

"Wh...where did you learn something like that?"

"The prostate massage? I read about it in a book, and it sounded interesting." She told him. "So I went looking for videos on it."

He nodded, opening one eye to look at her.

"Can I want it again?" He asked softly.

"In a couple of weeks." She said quietly. "Now rest, you earned it."

(-)

Wednesday

"Your birthday was last week, wasn't it?" Sara asked Wilbur as she stepped back from the post she'd been holding steady. "You turned eighteen, so yer a man now."

"Yes ma'am." He grunted, putting the sledgehammer down and leaning it against the post. "My pa got me a truck, and it only took me a couple days to get it runnin'. Now I won't have to walk or wait for you to come get me when you got somethin' fer me ta do."

"Well that's probably gonna come in handy." Sara laughed, wiping her forehead with her sleeve. "I'm gonna be wantin' you here everyday for the rest of the week, so that'll make things easier. Unless you think yer pa would let you stay over..."

"No ma'am, he'd never go fer that." He laughed, lifting his t-shirt and wiping his face with the bottom of it. "He don't like that I spend as much time here as I do. He says it makes me fall behind on my chores. If you didn't pay me so good..."

Sara stared at the boys rippling abs as he wiped his face, and her pussy fluttered in her tight jeans. She felt a small spurt of girl cum soak into her panties, making her gasp.

"You okay, ma'am? You look a might flushed." He said as he dropped his shirt, shaking his head and making a halo of sweat fly around him.

"It's just hotter than hell out here." Sara laughed, grinning at him. "Let's go in the house, and get somethin' cool to drink. How's that sound to ya?"

"Best idea I heard all day." He grinned back, following as she walked toward the house.

Wilbur felt his cock getting hard as he watched her tight little ass swing back and forth as she walked. He put his hand in his pocket and tried to push it down, then pretended he was hitching his pants up as she turned and smiled at him, holding the door open.

"I gotta get somethin' outta the office." She said as she crossed the kitchen. "There's tea in the fridge, why don't you pour us both a glass?"

"Yes ma'am." He muttered, sighing with relief that she hadn't noticed his hard-on. He got a couple of glasses out of the cabinet, then got the tea from the fridge. He was pouring a glass when she came back into the room.

"I got a little somethin' for you. I'm sorry I wasn't here to give it to you on your birthday." She said as she pulled a flat red box with a white ribbon tying it shut from behind her back. She handed it to him as she picked up a glass of tea and took a sip from it.

She watched him take a drink of his tea, then a bigger one. He emptied the glass and sat it down before he looked at the box.

"You didn't hafta get me nuthin', ma'am. I..."

"I just wanted to show you how much I enjoy having you around." She said lightly. "I think we've meant alot to each other over the last few years."

"Yes ma'am." He grinned, blushing furiously. He looked down at the box in his hand, then back at her.

"Go ahead, open it." She smiled.

Wilbur untied the ribbon and sat it on the table, then took the lid off. The only thing inside was a folded piece of paper. He looked up at her, then took the paper from the box and opened it.

It was a note in a delicate script that read: 'I'm wearing them today. If you want them, you'll have to take them off of me.'

He stared at the note, then looked up at her, his eyes going wide when he saw that her shirt was open to the waist, and he could see her breasts through the damp, lacy cups of her bra. He gulped, his adams apple working in his throat as his mouth suddenly went dry.

"I think we've been playin' around long enough, don't you, Wilbur?" She said softly, then turned and started for the door. "I'll be in my room. Be a good boy and bring my tea, would you?"

"Ye...yes ma'am." He sputtered, staring after her.

Picking up the pitcher, he poured another glass, and gulped half of it down quickly, then topped it off and picked hers up off the table. He walked slowly through the doorway, then down the short hall to her bedroom.

Sara was sitting on the bed, her shirt open, and the front of her jeans undone. She smiled up at him, motioning toward the dresser.

"Sit those down over there." She said as she lifted one foot and held it out. "Then you can help me with my boots."

"Yes ma'am." He said, not believing what he was seeing. He'd never seen her act this way, but he knew she left her panties out for him when he came over, and he prayed that what was happening wasn't just another wet dream he'd wake up from with the sheets wet and sticky with his cum.

He sat the glasses on the dresser then knelt in front of her, taking the heel of her boot in one hand, putting the other under the toe. He pulled her boot off, then repeated the process on the other one when she lifted her foot.

Smiling softly, she turned on the bed and unzipped her jeans, then lifted her legs. She looked over at him as he knelt beside the bed.

"Well?" She said playfully. "You don't think you're done unwrapping your present do you?"

"No ma'am." He muttered as he got to his feet and knelt on the side of the bed. He moved down to the end and grasped the bottoms of her pants legs and started pulling them down slowly. He watched wide-eyed as she lifted her hips and pushed them down over her legs, being careful to leave her panties in place.

Her jeans came off easily, and he laid them off to the side as he looked down at her.

"Now you. I'm gettin' a present today too." She grinned. "Strip down. I wanna see skin Wilbur."

He nodded and rolled over onto his back, kicking off his boots as he pushed his jeans and underwear down, then off over his legs, He rolled back up onto his knees as he jerked his t-shirt off over his head. He was naked in less than twenty seconds.

"Go ahead." She purred as she stared at his trim, muscular body. "Take 'em off. I got 'em real wet for you today."

He blushed as looked up at her.

"Yo...you knew?" He said as he ran his fingers slowly up over her legs.

"Oh yeah. I knew when you took a pair of my panties home with you that first time." She giggled as she felt his fingers grasping the strings of her panties. She lifted her hips as he started pulling them down. "And you was only fifteen too."

"You uh...you ain't mad?" He asked as he pulled her panties down, then off over her legs.

"Huh uh. I liked knowin' that you were jerkin' off thinkin' about me." She said, letting her legs fall open. "Did you ever think about fuckin' me while you sniffed my panties?"

"Oh god." He groaned, staring down between her legs. "Yes ma'am. I'd lay on my bed and pretend you was sittin' up over me, an' I'd be holdin' yer panties to my face so I could smell yer pussy. Then you'd move down, real slow like, and put your hand around my cock and guide me up into you..."

"Oh fuck, Wilbur! That is so hot!" She moaned, opening her legs wider. "Is that what you thought about when you jerked off into my panties?"

"You uh...you knew about that too?" He asked staring down at her.

"Uh huh. But I wanna know somethin." She said slowly.

"Wh...what's that ma'am?" He asked.

"Where do you want to cum today? In my panties...or in my pussy?" She smiled. "I'll let you pick."

"I'd rea...really like to uh...cum in yer pussy ma'am." He gushed, still unable to believe what was happening.

"Then come on down here." She said, holding her arms out to him.

Sliding up between her legs, he put his hands on either side of her, supporting his weight on stiff arms. His stone hard cock jutted out over her belly, twitching and jerking.

"You ever done this before, Wilbur?" She asked softly, running her fingers lightly over his almost hairless chest.

"Uh, no ma'am. I..."

"Shhhhhh, it's okay, I'll help you." She whispered, her hand moving down to grasp his cock. "If you want the truth, I'm glad I'm gettin' yer cherry. S'only fair, since we kinda been fuckin' anyway, if ya know what I mean..."

Wilbur groaned at the first touch of her fingers, and his cock throbbed powerfully in her hand. He pushed his hips down as she pulled him toward her, and he looked down, watching as she rubbed the swollen purple knob up and down between the cream coated lips.

"Watch Wilbur, I'm gonna put it in my pussy now." She panted as she rocked her hips up at him, pulling him closer at the same time. The thick knob of his cock pressed against the tight opening of her sex, and she moaned softly. "Push down a little Wilbur. Just one little push is all it's gonna take now."

"Oh god." Wilbur groaned as he watched his cockhead slip between the lips of her pussy, then disappear inside her. His cock throbbed as her warm wetness enveloped him, and he could feel his balls quivering as they pulled up under the shaft. "I uh...oh shit, I'm gonna..."

"It's okay, honey, I want you to." She purred as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper into her. Her arms wrapped around his back, and she pulled him down onto her. "Let me do it, you just lay on me and enjoy it, okay?"

He nodded into her shoulder as she started rocking him slowly on top of her, then groaned deep in his throat as he felt his balls twitch, his cum rushing up the shaft of his cock.

"That's it Wilbur, cum in me. Shoot all that hot cum you've been leaving in my panties in my pussy, where it belongs." She purred, her heels digging into his asscheeks, moving him faster over her, making his cock plunge deeper into her.

"You wanna know something, sweetie?" She giggled in his ear as she writhed under him. "I sucked every load you left in my panties out of 'em while I played with myself, pretendin' you were fuckin' me. God, I came so good thinkin' about your cock in my hot little pussy, fuckin' me, fillin' me..."

"Oh shit." He grunted, raising up on his forearms and slamming his hips down, burying his cock balls deep in her, then pulling back and thrusting again. He fucked into her frantically, his cock almost coming out, but she just tightened her legs around him so he couldn't pull out to far.

"That's right, Wilbur. You go right ahead and empty those big ol' balls in me baby, then we'll take a little nap, or go take a nice hot shower. After that, I'm gonna teach you anything you wanna know about makin' a woman happy." She whispered. "How's that sound to you?"

"Like I done died and gone to heaven." Wilbur laughed as he slowed his frantic fucking.

"You ain't seen heaven yet you beautiful boy. But I'm gonna show it to you." She laughed, pulling him down on her. "Guaran-damn-teed..."

(-)

"Do you think I'm pretty, Wilbur?" Sara asked him as she ran a washcloth slowly across his chest. She shook her head as she admired the lean muscles lining his chest and stomach. "I think yer beautiful. Yer built like one o' them Greek statues, or somethin'."

"Thank you, ma'am." Wilbur laughed, lifting his arms as she moved the washcloth around his side, pushing it into his armpit. "I think yer the prettiest thing I ever laid eyes on."

He lowered his arms and turned as she reached around him, running the washcloth up and down over his back.

"I spent hours starin' at yer tight little ass, hopin' you wouldn't notice." He chuckled. "I always looked forward to it gettin' hot, cuz you'd wear a t-shirt or better yet, a tank top. When yer shirt got wet, I could see yer titties through yer bra, or see the muscles on yer back...I'd jerk off five or six times a day durin' the summer just thinkin' about ya."

"Do you like my titties, Wilbur?" She asked, turning him so he was facing her. She turned around and backed up against him, reaching down and taking his hands in hers, guiding them up to cup her breasts. "You don't think they're too small do you?"

"N...no ma'am." Wilbur panted as he squeezed and molded the small, firm globes in his hands. "They're like the rest o' ya, tight and compact. Yer like a little piece o' heaven god done dropped in my backyard."

"Mmmmmm, ain't you the sweet talker." She laughed, leaning back into him. She giggled as he ran one hand down over the rippled expanse of her stomach, his other hand gliding gently over her breasts. "But I think you was lying to me, Wilbur. You weren't no virgin, there ain't no way you learned to touch a woman like yer touchin' me right now, witho..."

"Yer the first woman I ever laid my hands on, I swear." Wilbur whispered as he nuzzled her neck. "But I done it fer hours in my dreams. I'd close my eyes, an' I could feel you against me. I bet I know every inch of you like..."