Revelation 03 – Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

"As always, oh, wise, very sexy mother-in-law, you are correct."

She smiled at me and stroked my cheek with her hand. "Okay, that's it. Do you have any more questions?"

I had none and we left the security office, made sure the door was locked and I practiced entering the key combinations to make sure I had it committed to memory.

"Mom, Ken, where are you guys", came over the intercom. Karen was awake and wondering what happened to us.

"Morning, sweetie, we are in the office. I was just showing Ken the security system and explaining how it works. We are on our way over to the lounge now. See you shortly."

"Okay but Josie and I are out on the patio getting ready to take a dip. I see some wet towels, did you convince my lazy hubby to actually get wet?"

"I did and he did and he even swam some laps, I told him I liked my lovers to be buff and he is become a wussey and getting lazy. But, I suspect that we ladies can whip him into shape."

Oh, how kinky, whipping now. Okay, I'm in. I've been looking for an excuse to wear those 6-inch spikes. Kisses."

I could only stand there and shake my head. I had totally lost control. A man has a chance of winning with one woman, if he works hard and is devious as hell. With two he had better be all that, damned fast on his feet and able to keep both of them happy and satisfied. With three, just give up!

Kate looked at me and burst out laughing. "I'll bet you thought you had control didn't you? You know my daughter well enough to know that you never, ever had control. You might as well just admit defeat and enjoy your subservience. Trust me, we will treat you really, really well." And, as she was saying that she came around the desk, turned me to face her and pulled my head down into a very, very nice sensual kiss while, at the same time taking her hand and softly stroking my cock. My hands automatically went, one to her tit and one to her pussy. We stayed like that for quite a few minutes and I was really horny when she stepped back and looked at me said, "You know you haven't fucked me yet. We are going to rectify that today." And she let me go, turned and walked out the door.

I stood there with a hardon, taking deep breaths wondering what it was going to be like to fuck Kate, the phrase 'riding the whirlwind' came to mind and shivers ran up my back.

On the way through the kitchen I grabbed another cup of coffee and a bun. I was starting to drink a lot of coffee and eating a lot of buns, no pun intended. I was going to have to watch that. I walked out onto the deck and the ladies were sitting around the table kibitzing. They all looked down at my semi-hardon and laughed. I was going to get a complex if they kept doing that. Kate said, "Stop that, leave Ken alone, he can't help himself."

"Yeh, leave me alone. It's all your fault, the three of you. Go in the house and put some clothes on!

"No way, clothes are verboten. You are just going to have to learn to deal with us the way we are, or are you already getting tired of us"

"No that simply won't happen. Now stop aggravating me and let me finish my coffee in peace."

"Sorry, honey, but I like seeing you naked and ready. I promise I won't tease you for at least 15 minutes, okay? We were just trying to decide what we want to do today, any ideas?"

"How about this, I walk over to that chaise lounge, sit down and work on my tan and take a nap, then about 2:00 O'clock I get dressed and go to the house to meet the carpenter that is coming out to give us the estimate on the cabinet you want in the kitchen, how about that?"

"Damn, I forgot all about that. Do you want me to come with you?"

"You can if you want but you don't have to. Why not stay here and relax. I have all the data he needs and it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. I should be back around 4:00 O'clock."

Kate piped up with, "Listen, I have an appointment to do some filming at 7:00 tonight. You all are going to have to make yourself scarce okay?"

The phone rang. Kate picked it up. "Hello. Well, how are you Jill? Yes, she is right here."

Covering the phone with her hand she handed it to Mom and whispered, "It's Jill and she's crying."

Mom took the phone and said, "Jill, what is wrong?" and she got up from the table and walked down the deck to have some privacy. We all looked at each other and sat and watched mom walking and talking. She was very engrossed in the conversation and was doing more listening than talking. The conversation went on for 15 or 20 minutes. Finally mom must have said goodbye and terminated the call because she took the phone from her ear and came back to the table.

"Mom, what's wrong. Is something wrong with Aunt Jill or Uncle Joe?"

"No, they are both okay but they are having some problems. From what Jill tells me they have been having problems for a while now and she wanted them both to go to counseling and Joe won't go. You know how Joe is, a nice guy most of the time but when he gets angry and digs in his heels there is nothing you can do to get him to move off center. The bottom line is that Jill is both very frustrated and pissed. She told me a little of the problems but I don't want to go into them right now. Bottom line, she feels that she needs to get away for a while and she wants to know is she can come spend a week or two with me. I can't tell her no after all she did for me after your dad died so I told her that of course, she can come. So, Thursday I would like for you to go with me to pick her up at the airport back to the house."

"Of course Mom, be glad to. I have some time coming, I'll just take 8 hours leave." We spent about a half-hour working out the logistics of having Aunt Jill stay with Mom for a couple of weeks."

"Josie, why doesn't she stay here? We have all the room in the world and it'll just be the three of us since Karen and Ken will be working. We have the pool, the hot tub and I can have Riva come in and give her a makeover and we could even have a masseuse come in and give her a massage. We can just let her relax and get her bearings again?"

"That is why I love you. Fantastic Idea. You're right, that is just what she needs. We'll do it but we'll surprise her with it. We can put her in the suite that Ken and Karen are using. I think she will love it." And Mom leaned over and kissed Kate very lovingly.

"Hey, you two, what are you going to do about your relationship? Are you going to tell your sister that you are living here with Mom as her lover or are you going to move out of your room and into another?" Ever the practical Karen.

"I'll move over to the suite in the new wing for the period that Jill is here. No, wait. We'll put Jill in that suite and I'll move into your room. That way I can just sneak down the hall and into bed with my sweetie," and she patted Kate on the leg. "She doesn't need to have anything else put on her plate right now like her sister is in a seriously committed lesbian relationship with her best friend." And she looked over to Kate and winked. Kate smiled and nodded her head.

"Well, that seems to take care of that problem for now. Are you sure you don't want to tell us anymore about your sister's problem?" Karen can be somewhat nosy from time to time.

"No, babe, not right now. Let's let it sit for the present." " Okay, what were we talking about? Kate, you said you had a 7:00 O'clock appointment?"

"There are three women coming who want me to shoot some erotic stills and video so that they can use them to "rekindle the spark that has gone out of their marriages. This is a bit of an unusual situation since I don't usually get three women coming in here for that reason. Also, I am a friend of the mother of one of the girls but I'll bet good money she doesn't know anything about this. Usually, when I get a request like this it will be a single girl or a couple. I haven't even come up with a script that I can suggest to them. I hope they have some concept of what they want to do."

"Who are the girls, do I know them?"

"As a matter of fact you do Karen, you went to high school with two of them, Teresa and Jodie and I think you know Chris."

"Oh, yeh, I definitely remember them. Jodie is real nice. Teresa is a bit overbearing, or at least she was, but, all in all, a nice person. Chris is hot. I made a pass at her once and I thought she was going to take me up on it, but seemed to get cold feet at the last minute. We all got along pretty well. So, they need a little spice in their lives huh? Maybe I ought to lend them Ken for a couple of days, he can give them massages."

Kate said, "Seems to me that the only reason you are willing to loan out your husband is to see if you can get in their pants. You are bad girl, bad. Okay, tell me what you know about their husbands so that I can try to figure out what I can suggest to them."

Kate and Karen began a detailed discussion of the failings of their husbands and why they might need to give their sex life a hot shot. I nodded to mom and she and I got up and walked hand in hand down the deck and climbed up into the hot tub and sat down.

"Mom, what can you tell me about Aunt Jill, is she really okay?" While I liked everyone in the family on mom's side, I liked Aunt Jill the best. She always treated me great and was always ready to laugh and joke and kid around. When I was little, she always gave the best presents at Christmas and birthdays and she would play catch with me and could handle a lacrosse stick very well. I was impressed when I found out she was a starter all four years in high school and three times made the All-State team. From what mom has told me, she was the tomboy of the two of them. Since she and Uncle Joe never had children, I think she kind of substituted me for the son she never had. If there was anything that I could do to help her I certainly wanted to do so.

Mom thought for a moment and said, "I'm not yet sure of all the details. But, from what I understand they have been having some problems for a while. The root of the problems I don't know and I'm not sure she knows. But the problem is manifesting itself in increasing arguments and disagreements over just about everything, including sex. It seems your Uncle Joe is having performance problems. Now, Joe is 12 years older than Jill. She is 49 and he is 61 and he has been having prostate problems and seems to have lost all interest in sex. Jill is frustrated with him on many levels and sex seems to be the one that is the focal point of all the frustration. To top it off, she wants for both of them to go in for counseling about their problems and he doesn't want to, probably because he is embarrassed to admit to anyone that he has a problem that he can't control. Control is a big issue with Joe; he has to be in control at all times. To him, losing control is the worst thing that can happen."

"What do you think we can do to help?"

"You? You just treat her as you always have, make sure she knows that she is still your favorite aunt and that you love her and, under no circumstances, say anything about what I have told you! Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"As for me, I will be sympathetic. Mostly, I will just let her talk it out. Outside of that, there really isn't much more I can do except make her feel loved and appreciated. Okay, it's getting late, let's go get some lunch and you will have to get dressed and head over to the house. I think I will go with you if you don't mind; I'd like to stop by Frieda's Salon on the way home. I need some shampoo and stuff. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not. Be glad to have the company."

We climbed out of the tub and walked back to where Kate and Karen were still talking and told them we were going to get some lunch and that mom was going to go with me to the house and stop for hair supplies on the way back. Kate gave mom a list of the items she wanted.

We both were pretty quiet and did not talk much on the way over to the house. When I pulled up it was 1:45, the carpenter was just pulling in as well. We went in the house, I showed him where we wanted the cabinet, gave him the drawings that a friend had done for me with his CAD/CAM program. He studied them for a minute, took some measurements and I called Karen and had her explain to him the details of what she wanted. All in all, we were there maybe 45 minutes.

We were off to Frieda's Salon. When we arrived and mom started getting out of the car she said, "Aren't you coming in too?"

"No, I'll just wait in the car."

"Nonsense, every time I come for my hair appointment Frieda asks about you, at least come in and say hi."

"Mom, I would really rather not. You understand, I want to put that little episode behind me."

"Ken, you are 27, not 17. Things like that happen. Let it go, time to be friends and forget it."

Knowing I would not win, I gave in and we both went into the saloon. I try to avoid Frieda. When I was a sophomore in high school I got involved with Frieda. She was two years older than me and the sister of a friend of mine. Frieda was...IS a hottie. All of us had the hots for her. Why she chose me to share her booty with I never could find out but she semi-seduced me. I wasn't a virgin in the true sense of the word but I had only had 1 girl that I had fucked twice. The first time I think I got it in before I came and the second time I lasted a good 3 minutes. Frieda took me on as her personal project. It was her goal to show me all the joys of sex and boy did she ever!

We fucked and sucked every chance we got. She gave me my first blowjob and swallowed! She was the one that first let me fuck her in the ass. And, it was while I was fucking her ass with her bent over a chair in her kitchen that her mother came home unexpectedly and caught us. The furor over that was enough to get me grounded for most of my sophomore year and her father threatening to chop off my cock. My father was pissed passed believability and my mother was none too happy either. Our families stopped speaking to each other until my dad died and then they reconciled with mom.

The thing that makes me want to avoid Frieda wasn't any of that, it was that Frieda assumed that we were an item and expected that we were going to get engaged when I graduated high school. We probably would have too except I found out that she was not only fucking me but another guy and her brother as well! It seems the Hans and Frieda had been fucking since he was 13 and she was 15. So, I gave up the sex and broke it off with Frieda. The breakup was nasty and we didn't speak for several years. Now, when we do have occasion to meet, we are cordial but not really friendly. In all honesty, I think I still have the hots for Frieda.

I was nice, pleasant and cordial. I hustled Mom out of the salon as quickly as I could and we got back in the car. I got behind the wheel and gave a dramatic sigh to which my mother laughed and said, "Now, it wasn't that bad. She is nice and a damned good hair stylist. You wouldn't want her to get mad at you and get even by giving your old mom a bad cut, would you?"

"Is that what all this is about, you are afraid you will get a bad cut? Damn, Mom!"

"She punched me on the arm and said, "Watch your language young man. Your mother is in the car!"

That lighted the mood and we headed home.

"Ken, it's still early yet, do you mind swinging by my house? I want to pick up a few things and talk to Mrs. Earle."

"Sure, no problem. Mom, what are you going to do with the house? You really shouldn't leave it sitting vacant so long. Have you ever thought of selling it?"

"No, I don't think I want to do that. I love that house and would have a very hard time selling it."

"I understand. I feel the same way but you can't just let it set like that. How about renting it? I work with a man who has just transferred in from California. He has a wife and 2 kids, they are in their early 30's and he is looking for a place to rent. Would you consider that?"

"That's an idea. I'll think about it and let you know. I think the house would like having kids around again."

To Mom, that house was a part of her and she almost treated it as if it was a part of the family, not just a house. She had worked very hard to make that house exactly the home she wanted. We pulled into the driveway and Mom got out and told me to go on in and open it up and she would be back shortly. I went in opened some windows and went out on the patio and stood there thinking how much I enjoyed growing up here.

Mom saw me on the patio and came over. We stood there for a short time before going back into the house. I went into the den and stood for a while looking at dad's old chair and the plaques on the wall remembering how much fun we had together. Mom called me from the bedroom and I went to see what she wanted. She had an overnight bag on the bed packed with some of her clothes. She was sitting on the bed and looked at me smiled and patted the bed next to her. I sat down.

"Ken, I want you to do something for me."

"Sure Mom, what is it."

"I want you to make love to me here."

For a second it felt like my heart stopped. "Here? Now?" I was taken completely by surprise.

"You know that you and I are going to have a sexual relationship. I think that the first time that you and I make love should be just us with no one else around and it should be here in this house on this bed. This is where we loved each other and this is where we should share our love for each other."

I looked at her and smiled and knew that she was right. I got up from the bed and said, "Let me lock the patio door. You know Mrs. Earle, she might just walk in." Mom laughed and said, "I could never get her to stop doing that, she almost walked in on your dad and I several times. Wouldn't it be the scandal of the century if she walked in while you and I were having sex?"

I closed and locked the door and turned on the A/C. I picked up a bottle of wine and two glasses on my way back to the bedroom. When I walked into the room, Mom had taken the overnight case off the bed, turned the Venetian blinds to slightly darken the room and turned down the covers on the bed. I began to become excited at the thought that I was finally going to have sex with my mother.

I put the wine and glasses on the table and poured us each a glass. I handed Mom hers and said, "A toast to us. To two people that love each other completely and without reservation. I love you, Mom and I always will."

We each took a drink and put down the glasses. She came into my arms and we kissed, softly and lovingly. As the kiss went on, it became more passionate and soon we were kissing like lovers, not able to get enough of each other's lips and tongues. I soon had a hardon to rival John Holmes. Mom, feeling me pressing in against her, took one of my hands and put it on her breasts and reached her hand down between us and softly stroked me through my pants.

We broke the kiss and I reached down and picked her up and carried her over to the bed and softly laid her down. I stepped back and began to remove my clothes. She sat up and began to remove hers. We had been naked with each other for two days, yet now watching her undress I was hotter than I can remember being before. My breath was becoming rapid and my heart was pounding. The anticipation was almost unbearable.

I was fully nude, standing there watching my Mom remove her bra. She reached up and cupped her breasts and offered them to me. I crawled up on the bed and kneeling over her, bent my head down and began to lick first, one nipple, than the other. I sucked on each breast and fondled them as she laid back and held my head. She reached her hand down and began to stroke me softly and letting her hand run down under me to cup my balls. I was afraid that I was going to cum before I even entered her.

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers