Revelation 03 – Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

Once they were in the tub, they each sat on the lower seats and reached out and got their wine glasses and just sat there enjoying the sensation, sipping wine and talking softly among themselves. Kate stood up and made sure that Chris was looking at her as she removed her bikini bottoms. She posed for a moment and then climbed into the tub and sat down directly across from Chris.

After they had all settled down and were relaxing, Jodie looked up at Kate and asked, "Now, tell us, what were those ideas that you said you had?"

Kate paused a minute, bit her lower lip and said, "Well, I think it is a proven fact that men are attracted to women." Giggles and nods from the girls. They are even more attracted to beautiful, sexy, naked women in groups. And, beautiful, sexy, bisexual naked women in a group grope session will drive just about any man crazy."

None of the girls reacted. "I am not going to suggest that you engage in any lesbian activity but you might consider teasing your husbands by implying lesbian activity. Remember, you do not have to do anything that you find objectionable. While you are thinking about that, why not just relax and enjoy the hot tub

They each just sat there enjoying the sensation, sipping wine and talking softly among themselves as they thought about what Kate had just said.

"Oh, this is nice." "Feels really sexy to be sitting here naked." " Wow, I really want one of these. Hey, watch where you're putting those feet lady." Lots of giggles, soft sighs and moans. Teresa moved up and sat on the top seat and when she turned her body just a little bit one of the jets hit her directly on the pussy. We heard her say, "Girls, you gotta try this. It's amazing, the water is blowing on my pussy and damn, does it feel good."

In a minute all of the girls had moved onto top seats and were discovering the joys of the jets. While there was still some laughing and squealing going on, Kate said, "Well, looks like you have found out the secret of my hot tub."

Jodie answered, "Oh my, this could become addictive."

Chris looked over and said, "Kate, If you don't mind my saying so, your body is amazing, can I ask how old are you?"

"Thank you and I don't mind at all, I'm 46, 47 in three weeks."

"You are just a year younger than my mother but you look so much younger."

"No shit, damn but you look good girl. I hope I look that good when I'm 36," commented Teresa.

Jodie agreed, "Teresa is right, you are hot. You must work out regularly"

"You are too kind. Thank you. I do work out regularly and I swim a lot."

Jodie piped up with, "So tell me do you often have company in this tub?"

"Fairly often but not every week, mostly my daughter and son-in-law and his mother.

Jodie, laughingly asked, "Do you guys get naked when you are in the tub together."

"Occasionally, but not always."

For a second the girls didn't say anything but looked at each other questioningly. "Oh, that sounds hot. Does your son-in-law get a hardon when you are all naked in the tub?" Teresa wanted to know.

"He's a man, of course."

Jodie asked, "Does anything else happen?"

"That, my lovely, is none of your business," responded Kate with a laugh.

Chris said, "Jodie, that is impolite and very nosy. Kate is right that is none of your business. Hush," and she looked at Kate and raised her eyebrows as if to apologize for Jodie's remark and maybe even ask the question.

"I'm sorry. But Kate, do people actually have sex in hot tubs and what about group sex?"

Kate laughed; the wine was definitely getting to the girls. "Yes, people do have sex in a hot tub and it is a sensation that you should experience sometime. And as far as group sex, well this tub has had 5 couples all going at it at the same time."

"You mean you have group sex parties here? Oh, wow. I'd like to see that....no, I'd like to be here in person. Will you invite me next time you have an orgy?" said Teresa.

Kate laughed and said, "No, I don't have sex parties in the tub but sometimes some of my guests just get caught up in the moment and when that happens we just give them the privacy, if they want it, to do what they want. On the other hand, some of my guests are exhibitionists and want others to watch them while they have sex. In either case, it is up to them."

"Girls, it's getting late and if you keep drinking the wine and sitting her you will find yourself getting very sleepy. So, how about a last refill and we can discuss what you want to do next?" With that Kate reached out and lifted the lid of the cooler that was built into the deck next to the hot tub. She took out a bottle of wine and refilled everyone's glass but her own and put the bottle back."

The wine, the hot tub and the jets were getting to the girls. Chris in particular looked like she was in love with her jet because she was starting to wiggle around and had that sleepy-eyed look that some women get when they are sexually excited.

Jodie got up from her seat and moved over to stand in front of Teresa and was leaning over and whispering in her ear. At the same time, Chris had stood up and was now standing in front of Kate, her pert tits out of the water. Kate was sipping her wine and the two of them were talking. What we couldn't see because of the jets was that Jodie had started to rub the top of Teresa's thigh. In return, Teresa reached out and was also rubbing Jodie's stomach right above her shaved pussy.

While talking with Chris, Kate let her hand brush against her thigh. Chris didn't pull away or show that she was aware of Kate's touch. Kate, taking that as encouragement, put her hand on Chris' thigh again and left it there, when there was still no objection, she softly began to rub her thigh moving her hand toward the front of Chris' thigh. All the while both of them smiled at each other and continued to sip their wine.

Turning her head toward Teresa and Jodie, but not taking her hand from Chris' thigh, Kate said, "Well girls, what is your wish, what do you want to do next to stimulate your husbands. Be careful, this hot tub is a trap that is easy to fall into. Why I once had some friends over and two of them made love in the tub and then fell asleep. We didn't find them until the next morning and they look like two albino prunes. Took almost two weeks before they looked like they did when they got in the tub." This engendered some laughs from the girls.

By this time Kate knew that the combination of the wine, the hot tub and the jets should have all three of them relaxed and stimulated enough that they would be amenable to doing things they might otherwise have not done. Chris seemed to be ready for new adventures!

Kate turned and put her glass down on the deck, when she turned back around she leaned forward toward Chris bringing her face within inches of Chris' and laying her hand on her shoulder softly said "What can I do to help you decide? Is there something you would like to do that I can help you with?"

Chris, instead of pulling away, looked at Kate and very slowly leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. She held the kiss for a few seconds and the pulled back a bit but Kate did not move her face but did move her hand down Chris' thigh toward her pussy and her other hand from her shoulder down onto her chest just inches above her breast. Chris looked Kate in the eyes and then leaned forward again but this time with her mouth open and she kissed Kate hard and with lots of tongue. Kate moved her hand down onto her breast and kissed her back while moving her other hand directly onto Chris' pussy, separating the lips with her fingers and thumb and strumming her clit with her first finger. For a long time they kissed and then Kate slowly broke the kiss.

Chris pushed her pussy forward and softly said to Kate, "The only other girl I kissed like that was my girlfriend when I was 16. I forgot how much I liked it. I don't know what made me kiss you just now but you make me hot. You know that one time Karen made a pass at me and I turned her down. I wish I had accepted her proposal. I might have seen more of you."

"Honey, you have no idea how hot you make me. You have grown into a young, beautiful and sexy woman, a horny old woman's dream. Most women have, at some time, had the temptation to kiss or make love to another women. Most don't act on it and go through their lives wondering what it would have been like. It's nice, I like it. I make love to women and I'm not ashamed of that. I also like men and make love to them. Why restrict yourself to what you like to do. By the way, you are a great kisser."

When Kate looked over both Jodie and Teresa were also kissing and, from the motions of their arms were playing with each other's pussies too. Chris, seeing where Kate was looking turned her head and saw them. Kate was still stoking Chris' pussy and Chris reached down and ran her hand up Kate's thigh and slowly inserted a finger into Kate's pussy.

We watched what was taking place in the hot tub. Karen leaned over and using the laptop, dialed the camera a little tighter on what was happening. On the big screen you could see every detail as Teresa and Jodie were kissing and fondling each other. We saw Kate and Chris kiss again and it was evident from their arms that they were also playing with each other.

When Karen put down the laptop, she leaned across me and kissed Mom and began playing with her breasts. Mom returned her kiss and when they broke the kiss, I removed my arm from around Mom and excused myself, got up and went over to the bar and poured myself a drink. I carried the wine bottle back to refill the ladies glasses. Mom and Karen had moved tightly against each other and were kissing and playing with each other's tits and pussies. Karen broke the kiss and moved down and began to suck on Mom's nipples while she stroked her pussy.

After refilling the glasses, I sat back down on the coffee table and sipped my drink and watched my mother and my wife kissing and fondling and playing with each other. I kept looking back and forth between Mom and Karen and the girls and Kate in the hot tub.

In the hot tub, the girls continued their little necking and petting session. Kate finally broke the kiss and getting down from her seat tugged Chris after her out of the pool. They both stood, arms around each other and watched Teresa and Kate getting more and more aggressive with their petting. Finally, when they broke their kiss and realized they were alone in the tub, they looked up to see Kate and Chris watching them. They laughed a bit self-consciously and also got out of the tub.

Kate handed each of them a towel and said, "Enough of the hot tub, it would be too easy to stay in there and spend the rest of the evening enjoying ourselves," and she laughed and patted Chris on the ass. "Let's go back inside and decide where we go from here...or, if you don't think you want to go any further with the video, we CAN get back in the hot tub."

They looked from one to another and finally, with seeming reluctance, agreed to go back inside and finish the video. Following Kate they all came back into the lounge and went over and sat on the chairs with Kate sitting on the couch. Kate made sure that she kept her knees spread a little and it appeared that Chris cast more than occasional glances at her exposed pussy. They sipped their wine and sat in quiet reflection. Teresa looking as if she was quite pleased with herself. Jodie and Chris looking as if they were a little embarrassed at the way things had gone, perhaps a bit out of control. Kate was just sitting sipping her wine and watching and waiting.

Karen had moved further down and was now running her tongue up and down Mom's pussy. Mom had shifted so that she was lying partially against the arm of the couch with one leg up on the coffee table and the other on the seat of the couch under Karen. Karen was kneeling so that she could get good access to Mom's pussy. This put her camel toe pussy sticking invitingly out so I did what any red-blooded boy would do, I stood up, knelt behind her, and inserted George!

Kate put down her drink and leaned forward with both her elbows on her knees and asked, "Well ladies, what will it be? Do we go forward or stop here. The choice is strictly up to you," and she looked at each of them in turn. They looked at each other and nodded their heads. Teresa looked at Kate and said, "We go for it. What do you want us to do?"

Kate got up and walked over to the massage table. We heard her say, "Let's use the massage table as a set. One of you climb on the table and the other two will give her a massage. That should turn the heat up a bit for your husbands. The implied lesbianism I noted before. You don't actually have to engage in any activity that might embarrass you but I'll bet that your husbands' imaginations will be running wild while watching you."

Just as I was really enjoying fucking my wife, she pulled her head up off my mother's pussy and said, Well, that's my cue. I go to do my duty and have some really serious fun. Not that having George in Lucy and having a mouthful of Josie's pussy isn't fun. I hope you enjoy my performance, I intend to finally find out what Chris' pussy tastes like. See you later, ta ta."

At the massage table, Chris said, "I think it is a wonderful idea."

"Oh, you would" and Teresa laughed. "Have either of you ever had a massage before?"

Jodie admitted she had but Chris had not. Jodie commented, "I think the idea is hot. Whoever is on the table will be open to all the guys, they will be able to see everything and if that doesn't put some steel in Jim's cock I'm going to find me a girlfriend" and she looked at Teresa.

"Anytime, anywhere" said Teresa.

"Okay, you two knock it off. Which one of us gets to be massaged?"

Teresa said, "I nominate you Chris."

Jodie agreed, "Yea, climb up there girl and let us see what you got."

Kate said, "Chris get up on the table and sit facing me," and she did. Jodie you and Teresa stand on either side of her and pretend that there are no cameras, just talk normally. Chris, you will tell the girls you want a massage and they will then tell you to lie down for your massage."

They did as Kate had instructed. When Chris was laying face down on the table and the girls were standing on either side of them, spreading crème on their hands and getting ready to massage Chris, Kate said, "Actually, I have a surprise for you. I have invited a professional masseuse to show you how to give the massage. Girls, let me introduce the 'masked masseuse'". Karen, completely nude except for a silken white mask she was wearing that left the eyes, nose and mouth exposed stepped into the room and came over to the table.

The girls looked startled. For a moment they almost looked like they were about to run. Their mouths dropped open and they eyes got big. Kate quickly said, "I guarantee complete confidentiality for both you girls and the masseuse. She is someone I know personally and I can guarantee her discretion. Chris, unless you object, you are about to receive a very nice massage from a professional. Girls, you can either assist the masseuse or simply observe. The only rule is do what feels good to you."

Chris raised her head looked at Karen and let her eyes move down her body. She smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Chris, I'll be your customer," and lowered her head back to the table.

Teresa and Jodie began to relax when they heard what Kate said and when Chris showed no reluctance to have Karen present. They also checked out Karen's body and smiled a welcome but remained silent.

Karen nodded to each of the girls and crossed over, picked up the bottle of crème, poured some into her hands, leaned down and began to massage Chris's neck and upper shoulders. At first, neither Teresa nor Jodie did anything but watch and sip their wine and whisper to each other. As Karen worked, Chris said, "Oh, that really feels nice. I like this massage." Karen continued the massage down to the small of Chris's back and then over onto her arms. When she had finished with the arms she stopped and motioned for Jodie to come over and stand next to her at the side of the table and motioned for Teresa to come closer to her side of the table. She picked up the crème and motioned for each of them to hold out their hands and poured a little crème into each of their hands. Then she indicated that they should begin massaging Chris' back. The girls were giggling and whispering to each other as they started to massage her back.

After watching them for a moment, she reached out and took Jodie's hands and showed her how to massage Chris's back making sure that her side was pressed against Jodie's side. When she was sure she was doing it correctly, she moved around the table and walked up behind Teresa and reached around and took her wrists in her hands making sure that she was pressed tightly against Teresa's back and showed her how to do the massage as well. Before she let go of Teresa's wrist, she leaned down and placed a light kiss on Teresa's neck then stepped back and moved further down the table.

She poured a bit more crème in her hands and began to massage Chris' lower back and the top of her buttocks, making the strokes very slow and sensual over Chris's buttocks occasionally letting a fingertip drag down Chris's butt crack.

Gradually the massage became more sensual. Teresa and Jodie were watching Karen's hands more intently because as she massaged Chris' buttocks Karen let her hands explore more into Chris' ass cleft and from time to time she would allow her fingers to brush down over the bottom of Chris's pussy. Chris's reaction was to moan a bit and raise her hips in response.

Karen motioned for Teresa to come down the table to where she was standing. She took Teresa's hands and placed them on Chris's buttocks and indicated that she take over the task of massaging one buttock. She then indicated that Jodie should take the other buttock, which she did with alacrity.

Mom and I moved so that we were again sitting side by side and watched the big screen. We returned to our original position with her playing with my cock and my arm around her neck with one hand on each of her tits playing with her tits and nipples.

While the girls massaged Chris' buttocks, Karen moved down to the end of the table and began to massage Chris's legs, particularly her thighs. She put a little pressure on Chris's legs and in response; Chris opened her thighs wider exposing more of her pussy. Teresa and Jodie were now watching both Karen's hands and Chris's pussy with interest. Jodie was also getting more adventurous, she was openly running one finger up and down Chris's ass crack and lingering on her asshole teasing it and circling it with her finger. Teresa reached out and placing one hand on each buttock, spread Chris's ass cheeks to expose even more of her asshole and pussy. Chris wiggled a bit and began to moan softly.

Karen continued massaging Chris' legs making sure that on each up stroke she lingered a bit more on Chris's pussy. With Teresa spreading her ass cheeks, Jodie playing with her asshole and Karen stroking her pussy, Chris was in heaven and was responding nicely with moans and hip movements.

After a time when Chris was really beginning to wiggle, raise her ass in the air and moan. Karen stopped and went to the head of the table and tapped Chris on the shoulder and when she raised her head and looked at her, indicated that she should turn over. Up to this time, Karen had not said a word and even Jodie and Teresa were fairly quiet. When Chris sat up, with a self conscious smile on her face and running a hand through her hair, Karen walked over and picked up a full glass of wine and came back to the table and walked up to Chris and handed her the glass but before giving it to her leaned down and gave her a very serious erotic kiss with lots of tongue. Chris kissed her back. Then, taking the wine, she drained the glass.

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers