Revelation 03 – Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

Karen walked back to the table and picked up two more glasses and carried them over to where Teresa and Jodie were standing. She smiled, leaned in and gave Teresa the same type of kiss she had given Chris and, when it was finished, handed Teresa her wine. Jodie stepped up, and pressed herself against Karen. She put her hand on the back of Karen's head and pulled her mouth against hers and gave her a kiss even more seriously sexual than Karen had given either Teresa or Chris. Stepping back, she took the glass from Karen, smiled, raised it in tribute to her and took a long swallow.

Chris watching the interplay between the girls, finished her drink then laid down on her back, closed her eyes, smiled and very deliberately spread her legs wide. Karen looked at Teresa and Jodie, nodded and indicated that each of the girls was to get on either side of the table.

Karen poured some crème into her hand and began to lightly massage Chris' forehead, face and throat. She did it slowly and sensuously. When she knew that Chris was fully relaxed she poured some crème into each girls' hands nodded to the girls to begin massaging Chris's breasts. They looked at each other and smiled and began massaging her tits. With Karen massaging her upper shoulders and Jodie and Teresa playing with her tits and nipples, Chris began to moan.

I reached over and got the laptop and zoomed in on the girls playing with Chris' tits and nipples. They were very slowly and sensually massaging each breast and lightly pinching and rubbing her puffy nipples between their fingers. She was moaning and moving her head from side to side. At one point, when Chris opened her mouth slightly Karen leaned over the table and taking one of her tits in her hand, lightly brushed her nipple on Chris' lips.

I was now at the point where it would not take me long before I would cum in Mom's hands. I reached down and put my hand over hers and stopped her from stroking me. Never taking my eyes from the screen I said, "Mom, if you don't stop now I'm going to cum. I want to wait a little more." Mom stopped playing with me and said, "Okay Hon, why don't I get us both a refill and we'll take a little break?" I removed my arm from around her shoulder and sat up with both feet on the floor. Mom got up, leaned down and gave me a kiss and went over to the bar.

When Chris felt Karen's nipple on her lips, she didn't even open her eyes but put out her tongue and liked it then began sucking on it. When Teresa saw this she leaned down and began licking Chris' nipple. Jodie followed suit and took as much of Chris' cone shaped breast into her mouth as she could. Chris moaned and reached up a hand to Karen's other breast and fondled it and rubbed her nipple.

Mom came back with the drinks and handed me mine. I took my drink and smiled at Mom, "Thanks. I'm no expert by any means but Karen is pretty good at given erotic massages. I wonder why I never had her give me one? Mom turned to look at the screen while I took a big swallow of my drink.

"It does look good, maybe I could get both you and Karen to give me a massage at the same time." When I sat back, Mom put her drink down and moved over between my legs and knelt down. She took my cock in her hand and looked up at me and said, "Oh, my baby has such a big hardon, how about if mommy kisses it and makes it better?"

"Oh, that would really be nice Mom but I have to warn you that I'm pretty damn close to cummin right now." Without taking her eyes off me, she leaned in and put me in her mouth.

Things on the massage table were getting hotter. Karen straightened up and withdrew her nipple from Chris' mouth. Chris opened her eyes and Karen smiled at her and leaned down and kissed her. Teresa and Jodie continued to lick and suck Chris' nipples.

Mom looked up at me and said, "Lay down baby, this floor is hurting my knees. I moved around and put my head on the armrest of the couch while Mom got up and knelt on the couch, she had me put one leg over the back of the couch and the other on the coffee table. Reaching down she stroked George with one hand while she softly and gently massaged my balls and teased my asshole. Lowering her head she again took me in her mouth.

Karen walked down to the foot of the table and looking at Teresa and Jodie, spread Chris' legs as far as they would go comfortably. Chris raised her head and looked at Karen with a look of anticipation. Karen, not taking her eyes from Chris' face reached out a hand and spread her pussy lips and, with the other hand, slowly inserted a finger in her pussy. Chris said, "Oh, yes," and laid her head back on the table.

Mom's technique of just putting the head of my cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it while, at the same time sucking and licking on it coupled with stroking my cock with one hand and massaging my balls and teasing my ass with the other had me very close to climax. "Mom, I'm really close. If you keep that up I'm going to cum." She did not stop.

Karen had two fingers in Chris' pussy and was slowly fucking her with them. At the same time she was playing with her clit. Teresa and Jodie stopped playing with Chris' tits and came down to the end of the table to watch Karen finger fuck Chris. Teresa moved around behind Karen and pressed against her, reaching both hands around her and rubbing her breasts and playing with her nipples. Jodie, who was standing at her side, extended her hand and stroked Karen's pussy working her finger between her pussy lips and rubbing her clit. Karen looked at each and smiled.

Chris was on the verge of cummin. Karen looked at Teresa, then at Jodie. She took her hands off Chris' pussy and taking hold of her hips, gently and slowly slid her down the table toward her. Then, spreading Chris' pussy lips with both hands, she leaned down and put her tongue in Chris' pussy. Chris almost jerked off the table. No longer trying to maintain any poise, Karen began to eat Chris' pussy with passion. Chris pulled her legs up placed her feet on the table and spread her knees as wide as she could making her pussy as available as possible to Karen's tongue and fingers. Shoving her tongue into her pussy, and working a finger up Chris' ass Karen also twiddled Chris' clit between finger and thumb. Karen drove Chris toward climax.

I felt the first surge of cum. "Mom, I'm cummin! Oh, God!" And I shot into my mother's mouth. She stopped moving her head up and down but simply held the tip of my cock in her mouth and sucked while stroking my cock with her hands to milk all the cum out of my cock. Shot after shot entered Mom's mouth and with each shot it seemed that she increased the intensity of her sucking and stroking.

Chris screamed and bucked her hips so hard that Karen almost lost contact with her pussy. She shuddered and cried and tensed her whole body. For a few minutes Chris's whole body was tense and shudders rippled across her stomach. Karen could feel Chris' pussy trying to suck her tongue in deeper and deeper. As Chris's climax finally wound down, Karen stopped eating her but continued to fuck her with her fingers while she twiddled her clit. Teresa and Jodie could not take their eyes of the scene and continued to fondle Karen as they watched Karen bring Chris to climax.

As my climax wound down, Mom's sucking on my cock lessened in intensity but she continued to drain all the cum out of my cock. She looked up at me and smiled and a dribble of cum leaked out of the corner of her mouth. She used her tongue to bring it back into her mouth. I had to reach down and gently remove her mouth from my cock because the feeling was too intense. Mom smiled up at me and gently licked me and softly stroked me.

Chris had finished cummin and was collapsed on the table panting and trying to regain her breath. Karen walked back up to the side of the table, put both her hands on either side of Chris' head, bent down and kissed her to let her taste her own pussy juice. Chris put her hand behind Karen's head and held her to the kiss. When the kiss ended, Karen looked up at Teresa and Jodie. She walked over to where they were standing and taking them by the hand led them to the couch and gently pushed them onto it.

She stood in front of Teresa and slowly knelt down. Looking Teresa in the eye, she took one of Teresa's legs and put it over her shoulder. Teresa smiled; she knew Karen was going to make her feel as good as she had made Chris feel. When Karen lifted her other leg over her shoulder, Teresa slid down on the couch. Before putting her mouth on Teresa's pussy, Karen looked over at Jodie and smiled. Jodie was going to be next.

I sat up and reached down for Mom and pulled her up onto my stomach so that I could kiss her. Mom is a great kisser. I could taste my cum in her mouth. I didn't mind at all. If a man won't kiss a woman after she takes his cum in her mouth, why should she let him cum in her mouth to begin with? It is not something I would go out of my way to taste but it doesn't bother me. It is an acquired taste, that is true.

Karen buried her head in Teresa's crotch and ate her with the same passion she had used with Chris but with no subtleties, just plain, unadorned sex! Quickly Teresa peaked and her climax was shattering. Teresa screamed, "Fuck, I'm cummin. Oh, Christ, who are you? You can eat my pussy anytime anywhere. Fuck me!" and she came. While Karen was eating Teresa, Jodie was finger fucking herself and watching. She had three fingers frantically going in and out and was nearing her climax herself. As soon as Teresa had cum, Karen moved over and pulled Jodie's fingers out of her pussy and stuck them in her mouth and sucked all the pussy juice off them. Then she began to eat her in exactly the same manner as she had for Teresa. Very shortly after Karen's tongue entered her pussy she exploded. She grabbed Karen's head and pulled it against her and just sobbed and moaned. When there were no more shudders, Karen stood up, turned and walked over to Chris who was sitting on the edge of the massage table watching her best friends be eaten to climax by an unknown woman. She tugged Chris off the table, crushed her to her and kissed her deeply and passionately with one hand holding her head and another on her ass pulling her tightly against her while she shared the taste of her best friends with her. Letting Chris go, she leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose and then turned and walked out of the room.

During this whole episode, Kate had been filming from a distance. Not wanting to get too close and become a distraction, she used both wide-angle and close ups to get everything, every action and reaction. Virtually everything that happened was captured on film by at least one camera. It was one of the hottest scenes she had every filmed. She wondered how the girls, much less the husbands, were going to react to what was on film. It will be interesting to see their reactions when they return to see the results of this shoot.

Now that Karen's part in the little sex scenario was finished we knew she was on her way back to the bedroom and we waited for her to arrive. Mom and I were now sitting next to me and I was again playing with her tits with the hand around her shoulder and playing with her pussy at the same time. She was sopping wet. I sat there wondering how a guy got so lucky. Not only do I have all the sex I could ever want, it's with the 3 women I love most in the world. Life is good!

After Karen left the room, Teresa and Jodie were slouched on the couch with their heads lolling back against the cushions. Chris, on unsteady legs, walked over and plopped down in a chair next to the couch. All of them looked exhausted and sexually satisfied. Without thinking about it, all three were stroking themselves or playing with their pussies. Kate poured three glasses of wine and handed them to the girls and sat on the edge of the table facing them. She made sure that her very wet pussy was widely exposed to all three of them. "Girls, that was one of the hottest sessions I have ever put on film or tape. It was unbelievable. If you show this to your husbands and they don't get hard watching them then you had better find someone else to have sex with, although it is possible you already have," she said laughing.

That brought some self-conscious laughs from Teresa and Jodie. Chris just sat and flicked her eyes between Kate's eyes and pussy. Something that Kate was well aware of.

"Was all that on film?" asked Chris.

"All of it. Are you having second thoughts?"

"Yes. I didn't figure on going that far. Don't get me wrong it was fantastic. Please, who was that girl," asked Chris.

"Sorry, can't give you that information. She made you feel good though, didn't she? Not bad for your first massage, was it?"

"God, yes! I think that she made all of us feel good. It's a shame I can't return the favor, she was delicious looking. Look, Kate, how about this, can you do two tapes? The first one where we stripped, I think we can all show that one to our husbands. The second one the massage thing, well we keep that for ourselves. Do you girls agree?" asked Teresa.

Jodie replied, "Definitely. I sure don't want Jim, or any of the guys or anybody for that matter to see that last session. But I want a copy for myself. I want to be able to look at that again and again! Will you make two tapes Kate?"

"Sure, if that is what you want. So, you are satisfied with just having the one tape to show your husbands then? You think that will do what you want?"

Teresa laughed self-consciously, "Well, actually, I'm still a little horny. I think I'd like something...racier. A little naughtier. Something somewhere between stripping and lesbian sex?"

"Like what? Maybe a little masturbation?" suggested Kate.

"A group masturbation session. Why not? I wouldn't have any problem with playing with myself for the guys," said Teresa. "How about you girls?"

Neither girl answered immediately. "Well, okay, that does sound interesting. But just masturbation, nothing more," said Chris.

Jodie said, "Okay, I'm in. How do you want to do it, Kate?

"Well, how about right where you are. You can each do what you want anyway you want. Okay? Do any of you want any toys or did you bring some with you?"

Chris laughed, "Well, I always carry my Pocket Rocket."

"Is that why you take so long to go to the bathroom some times?" laughed Jodie, "Now we know. Bad Girl!"

"Okay ladies, how about this. On the shelf under the coffee table you will find a box in which I put a selection of toys in the event that you might want to go this way. We will start out with you girls just sitting in your chairs, like you are now, relaxing, drinking a little wine and talking. Maybe even flirting with your husbands. Then one of you 'discover' the box and, out of curiosity, opens it. Seeing the toys, you dump them on the table. The other two will be surprised and a little curious. Each of you will select a toy and begin playing with it. After that, we let nature take its course."

Laughingly, Teresa said, "How big a selection of toys do you have Kate?"

"Enough for all of us with a few spares. Are you girls ready or would you like to take a few more minutes and have a bit more wine?"

The girls all declined a refill on the wine. Kate got up, picked up the camera and stepped back behind the couch facing the girls. "Okay, whenever you are ready, the camera is rolling, action."

The door opened and Karen walked in. "Well, here she is, the infamous 'Masked Masseuse'. It appears that my wife is looking to take my job away from me. I must say, you really seemed to enjoy your work. Were the girls as tasty as they look?

Karen came over and plopped down on the couch next to me. "They were delicious, especially Chris. I would love to have another session with any of them, especially Chris! Babe, you would love to fuck them. I can't believe how tight Chris' pussy is and, judging from the way Jodie reacted when I buggered her ass, she likes anal sex. Babe, I'm horny, I need to get off will you help me?"

"Of course, anything for my hard working baby. But I doubt I can get it up again right now. I'm kind of drained."

"Oh really, is that so? While I was working hard taking care of my mother's guests, you two were up here having fun? Josie, what did you do to my husband?

"I forgot to take my protein supplement this morning so I just found a more refreshing substitute and Ken was very gracious to provide the protein."

"He is kind of tasty, isn't he? I've heard that different men taste different. Since I'm not that experienced with sucking off a variety of men, maybe you could confirm that?"

"Daughter-in-law are you implying that I go around sucking off strange men? Is it your position that I'm a suck slut? Well, I think I'm insulted!" Mom crossed her arms over her chest and tried to look insulted.

Karen, faking a look of contrition replied, "Oh, no, sweetie, I would never imply that. But I will bet you have tasted a wider variety of cum than I have and I was just soliciting your more experienced opinion is all."

"Well, I still think I have been insulted, but the answer to your question is, yes. Different men do taste differently. I think it sometimes is more a matter of what they have recently eaten because I have noticed that the same man will sometimes taste differently. For example, Lars loved cinnamon. When he had eaten cinnamon his cum would have a slight cinnamon flavor. And, just a note of warning, never, ever let a man cum in your mouth if has eaten hot peppers," and she laughed.

"Josie, I appreciate the warning and Ken, no more hot peppers for you. Now, hubby of mine, what are you going to do to help me over my case of horniness, I am sooooo horny, and she sighed dramatically while batting her eyes at me.

"Quit the overacting. While George may not be up to the task, there is nothing wrong with my tongue. Come on over here and sit on my face and let papa take care of you."

Josie put out her hand and laid it on Karen's shoulder. "Son, you've worked hard today. " Why don't you leave Karen to me?" I think I have a way of helping her get over her horniness. And, besides, I need to cum as well. Maybe we can do each other a favor?"

Karen smiled broadly at Mom and turning to me said, "Okay, buster, you're off the hook for now. But don't think you can keep dodging out on your husbandly duties as you have been doing lately. Josie, I am all yours and you are all mine."

Mom smiled and got up from the couch. She had her hand out to Karen. Karen took her hand and stood up and they both walked, hand in hand, to the bed.

Jodie looked at the camera and said, "Guys, now that you have had some time to think of our sexy, hot, beautiful bods, we thought you might like to see what we do when we get horny and you're not there to take care of us." She looked over at Teresa, then at Chris and slid down a bit on the couch and putting her hands on her knees, slowly and sensuously spread them wide.

She slid each hand up the inside of her thighs and framed her pussy with her hands. Taking the thumb and forefinger of each hand she lightly grasped her pussy lips and pulled them open to reveal her pink. Dramatically she looked down at her pussy then raised her eyes to look directly at the camera and smiled seductively and pursed a kiss with her lips. She took her right hand off her pussy and raising it folded all her fingers down except for the middle finger and slowly raised it to her mouth and licked and sucked on it. Then she returned it to her pussy and very, very slowly inserted the finger into her pussy. With her eyes fixed on the camera, she very slowly and deliberately began to fuck herself. She closed her eyes, laid her head back on the cushion and moved the finger repeatedly in and out, in and out. After a few minutes, with Chris and Teresa sitting and watching and stroking their nipples and pussies, Jodie opened her eyes, raised her head and looking at the camera said, "I'd really like your nice, warm, hard cock in my pussy Jim," and she closed her eyes and again laid her head back against the cushion.

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers