Revelation 03 – Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

"Partially. I'll wear bikini bottoms and leave my boobs bare; it might help reduce the tension when the girls first get here. They probably will be self-conscious and feeling a little nervous. My being partially naked should help that."

She had just finished saying that when the doorbell rang. "Go on, get out of here," and Kate walked over to the communicator and keyed the door, "Hello, this is Kate."

"Kate, this is Teresa. Ready for us?"

"You bet. Right now I am a bit indisposed, I'll buzz you in. Just walk straight ahead down the hall and make your first left, that will bring you into the lounge."

Turning to us she said, "Okay, go, go. Have fun upstairs, I'll see you later." She went over to the bar put on the bikini bottoms, sat down and managed to make herself look very sexy and at the same time casual.

When we got to the suite, I turned on the monitor while Mom made the drinks and Karen got the laptop from the desk. She spent about 5 minutes explaining how to use the laptop to control what we saw on the big screen.

We could switch from camera to camera and we had PIP (Picture In Picture) capability. We could display as many as 5 of the camera views on the screen simultaneously, something that could not be done in the Security Room because the main monitor was not capable of PIP. Using the laptop we could select which camera we wanted to be the main display and have the four remaining cameras displayed, one at each corner of the screen.

As Mom sat down and put the drinks on the table in front of the couch, I used the remote to turn up the volume on the monitor nearest the bar area and saw the girls standing, looking at Kate as she handed them glasses of wine. "....it's good to see you. How have you been Teresa?

They stopped, looked at each other and smiled. Teresa said, "Well, Kate it's good to see you, and they all laughed. I don't think that we were expecting you to be so personally involved in making your customers feel comfortable."

Kate laughed. "Well, I do like my customers relaxed and I thought that it might break the ice a little. Besides, most of the time I run around here naked anyway. So, you might say, I 'got dressed' just for you. If you or your friends would prefer, I will put on my top."

"No, no. I think we like you the way you are. Girls?" Grins and nods from the other girls. "You already know Chris but I don't think you know Jodie," and she gestured toward Jodie who came forward and shook Kate's hand. "Jodie, I am pleased to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Kate. This is a lovely home. I must have driven past your driveway a hundred times and wondered what was at the end of it. Now I know."

Kate smiled at Jodie and then turned to face Chris. "Hi Chris." Chris came forward and shook Kate's hand – but did not drop it right away! "It has been quite awhile. How is your mother? I haven't spoken to her for some time. When you talk to her please tell her I send my best wishes." Standing up and taking both of Chris' hands, Kate looked her up and down and said, "I have to say you have grown quite a bit since I last saw you. You are beautiful! Not letting go of Chris' hands, she looked at Teresa and Jodie and said, "Well, ladies, take your glasses and let's go over there, sit down and you can tell me what you have in mind that I can help you with.

Kate let go of one of Chris' hands and picked up glass and carried it over to the coffee table and they all took seats. Kate pulled Chris down next to her on the couch. "Teresa, I have to say I was a bit surprised when I got your call. Before we get started planning out what we are going to do. Who was it that gave you my name?

Teresa said, "Well, as I told you on the phone, we have a friend who told us about this tape she and her husband had made last year that really spiced up their sex lives. At first she wouldn't tell us who made it for her but she did let us see it and it was hot. We all decided that we wanted something like that too but knew that our husbands would never agree to be videoed while having sex, at least not by a stranger. So we kept pressuring her and pestering her until she gave me your name. She swore us to secrecy and we haven't said anything to anyone else, we swear it!"

"Teresa, I'm afraid that I am going to have to insist that you tell me who gave you my name. It isn't because I am upset about her revealing my identity to you because she evidently trusts you but you understand that confidentiality is paramount in something like this. I need to know exactly who knows about my little side business. So who was it?"

"Cynthia"

"I thought as much. Cynthia and Zeb are two really nice people, I like them. I'm glad to hear that video helped them out. I trust them....and now I also trust you three as well. Okay, I think I have an idea of what you want based on our conversations, but why don't you tell me your goal is and that way I'll have a better idea of how to proceed?"

"Well, we were kind of hoping you would be able to give us some suggestions. I mean, we talked about this but weren't sure what we should do."

"Okay, I recommend that you do whatever you are comfortable with. As I understand it you want something 'provocative' to help rekindle a little erotic spark in your sex lives. What have you discussed among yourselves? Are you more interested in a video or photos?"

Jodie broke in, "Teresa's more of less the sparkplug behind this. We, that is, Chris and I, well; we find the idea of posing for erotic video or photographs somewhat, uh, intimidating. I mean we enjoy showing ourselves off for our husbands but we are not sure about showing ourselves off for other people especially the other girls' husbands," and she looked to Chris for support.

Chris nodded, "Jodie's right, I guess I get off knowing I am posing for some naughty video and photographs and, while I definitely want to have something to show Cal that might just get him a little harder and hotter, I guess it frightens me a little to know that someone other than him might see the film."

Turning to look at Chris, Kate said, "Well, from what I can see, you three should have no problem stirring up the beast in any man, or woman, you allow to see the video or photographs of this session. You are beautiful, sexy women."

"Mom's already starting to hit on them, listen to that," laughed Karen.

"Maybe so, but she isn't far wrong. They are hot, especially Chris!" And with that Karen hit me on the shoulder, hard!

"Okay, girls I have some ideas, some of which you might find okay and others you might find too.... risqué." With that Kate looked dramatically at each of the girls. First, let's just take this as it goes. I take it you are all good friends?"

Each nod. "Actually, we are 'best friends,'" replied Teresa while looking questioningly at the other two who nodded in affirmation.

"That makes it a bit easier. Next question, do you mind if your husbands see the other girls naked or if they see all of you together and naked?"

"Well, that's what makes this really hot for me. I kind of like the idea of showing off, not only to Ted but, to Jim and Cal as well. And I know that Ted drools over Chris and Jodie," said Teresa.

Jodie shook her head laughing, "I'm still not too sure about that and I'm definitely not sure what Jim will think about me showing off for other guys, but I think he will deal with it."

Chris laughed, "Are you kidding, I think he will go wild. I know that Cal will, we have our little fantasy where I'm sunbathing nude and some guys come up and watch me and jack off."

"His fantasy or yours?" asked Teresa.

Kate said, "Okay, let's make this easy and start slow. How about this? To break the ice and sort of warm things up, why don't you all have a bit more wine, get comfortable and, when you are ready do a little posing for the camera. You know, show whatever you want or strip completely. Keep it light and have fun with it and make it sexy. Let the camera see your beautiful bodies, stick out those titties and maybe show a little pussy.

Keep it light and casual and talk among yourselves all you want. You are just three friends showing off for your husbands. Chris, why don't you go over and take one of the chairs with Teresa and Jodie?"

Kate got up and picked up her video camera that was laying on the coffee table. She moved behind the couch and waited while the girls finished their wine. Then she brought the camera up, positioned herself and said, "Okay, girls, the camera is running. Whenever you are ready."

For a moment or two the girls just sat there looking at Kate and each other. Teresa spoke up, "Okay, guess I'll start. Looking directly at the camera, she said, "Hi Ted, this is for you. Cal and Jim, close your eyes. She took another sip of her wine and stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. Chris and Jodie looked at each other, leaned back in their chairs with their legs crossed and watched Teresa. Teresa looked down at Chris and Jodie with a huge grin on her face and began to show off. She turned to face Kate (and the camera) and slowly removed her blouse. When it was off she dropped the hand holding it to her side and thrust her bra-covered breasts out at the camera. She held that position for a moment and then, dropping her blouse and bringing her hands up she cupped her breasts through her bra. She rubbed both hands over her bra-covered breasts and mouthed a kiss at the camera. Then she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and while holding the unfastened ends of her bra so that her breasts remained covered, she leaned forward from the hips and let her bra slowly fall away from her breasts until her breasts hung free. She looked at the camera and brought both hands up and cupped each breast and offered them to the camera. Still holding her breasts she stood up and squeezed each one and pinched her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Then, bending her head down she put out her tongue and licked the nipple of each breast. Mouthing another kiss to the camera, she turned toward the other girls, dropped her hands, wiggled her breasts at them and sat down. She then reached over and took her wine glass, leaned back and sipped on her drink. Teresa knew her best assets, her tits were beautiful.

The other girls whistled and laughed. Jodie, after taking a good drink, put her glass down and said, "Well, guess it's my turn." She too stood up, blew Teresa a kiss and, after pulling her blouse out of her skirt, began to unfasten her skirt in striptease fashion. Slowly dancing around a little, she paused and looked at the camera and said, "Jim, I love you and this is what you have at home when you want it," then continued removing her skirt by sliding it down her hips. She slowly turned around presenting her back to the camera and bent over a bit from the waist, when she had her skirt slightly past her hips she let it drop to the floor – she wasn't wearing anything under it. Both Teresa and Chris were whistling, clapping their hands and making catcalls. She turned her head and looked back at the camera and smiled. The she turned back around to face the camera and putting her hands on her hips spread her legs a bit and humped her hips at the camera showing her cleanly shaven pussy. She remained like that for a moment then she again turned her back to the camera, bent over, spread her legs and took her time picking her skirt off the floor and placing it on the back of the chair and smoothing out the wrinkles. Once again she turned around and turning to Teresa, humped her hips at her and then turning to Chris, humped her hips at her. Laughing she sat down with her legs spread, picked up her glass of wine and had a drink.

Chris sat for a moment without moving. Teresa leaned over and said something to Jodie and they both laughed. Then both of them began to harass Chris, urging her on and teasing her for being a chicken. She grinned and shrugged and, without getting up, reached down and quickly pulled her sweater over her head revealing two smallish but perfectly formed cone shaped breasts with puffy nipples. You have heard the expression 'perky" applied to breasts? Well these were definitely 'perky'. Chris would never have to worry about sagging breasts, as she got older. My mouth started to water and George began to become seriously interested. I think I have a fetish for smallish breasts that are cone shaped with puffy nipples. She folded her right arm under her breasts and with her left hand reached out for her wine glass. She looked at the camera and pushed her chest out and smiled. Teresa and Jodie were clapping and cheering her on. "Well, Cal, maybe today we can have our little fantasy come true."

All of the women were laughing at each other and making comments about each other's bodies. Teresa pointed to Jodie's shaved pussy and said, "That's new, when did you do that? For the filming, for Jim, or the guys or for us?"

"I don't know, maybe a little for each of the above. It really feels sexy to have my panties rubbing on my pussy, you should try it."

"Yeh, I know what you mean, wanna see?" and Teresa stood up and pulled her skirt down to reveal a nicely shaved pussy too. She stepped out of her skirt and ran her hand over her shaved mons. Then she sat back down and, like Jodie, spread her legs. Taking her wine glass she raised it toward the camera in a toast and took a sip.

Jodie said, "Nice. But you can't be the only one naked." She stood up and unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the open ends back as she slowly removed it. She was wearing no bra. Her breasts rivaled Teresa's. Both Teresa and Jodie looked over at Chris and Jodie said, "Well, Chris, we showed you ours, now we want to see yours."

Chris looked at Jodie's naked pussy and then at Teresa's. She shrugged, stood up and turned to face directly at Kate. She reached down and grasping the front of her skirt, pulled it up and spread her legs.

"I think that mine is the prettiest, what do you guys think?" and stood like that for a few seconds, then she dropped her skirt and looked over her shoulder at the girls and stuck out her tongue – all the girls had shaven pussies. Then she turned her back to the camera like Jodie, pulled her skirt down until it was lying on the floor and stepped out of it. She spread her legs wide and bent over from the waist and leaning down, waved to the camera from between her legs. When Teresa and Jodie saw they were being upstaged, as Chris straightened up and turned around, they moved in next to her, put their arms around her waist and also spread their legs and pushed their pussies out for the camera.

Teresa said, "Hey boys, take a good look. Isn't this what you wanted to see? Do you miss us?" And she used her free hand to spread her pussy lips to reveal the pink. Jodie looked over and saw what Teresa was doing and said, "God, Teresa, do you want to give the guys a heart attack. Stop that!" And all the girls laughed and waved at the camera.

I looked first at Karen and then at Mom and said, "Wow, this is going to be an interesting night."

Karen said, "I'm liking it, would you mind if I got their phone numbers?"

Mom said, "Kate is setting this up nicely, I think we are going to have a really interesting show this evening boys and girls. Ken, why are we still wearing all these clothes, I think I need to get naked."

I agreed and we quickly took off our clothes and sat back down with me sandwiched between my naked wife on one side and naked mother on the other.

We heard Karen say, "Cut." "Okay. Well, this is going to be easier than I imagined. You all looked fabulous. If I were a guy I'd have a hardon by now, without a bet. I didn't know that you three were such exhibitionists or were so uninhibited. Sit down, take a break and let's talk about where we go from here. Looking at Jodie then Chris Kate said, "For two ladies that weren't sure that you wanted to show your goodies to each other's husbands, you did okay. Any regrets? Remember, this tape can be edited or even destroyed if you have second thoughts."

Kate brought the wine bottle over and filled each of the girl's glasses. She put the bottle down and on the edge of the table, making sure she was facing directly at Chris and spread her legs so that the wet spot on her white see-thru bikini bottoms was evident.

Jodie said, "What do you think Karen, was it sexy enough."

Kate looked at Jodie, then at Chris and Teresa and back again to Jodie, "Well, let's just say that I think that you are three incredibly sexy women and I fail to understand why your husbands don't get hardons whenever they see you, with or without clothes."

The girls laughed, blushed and thanked her.

Kate said, "Do you want to take this any further? I mean this film and the photos may do the trick."

"Frankly," said Teresa, "I'm having a good time. I wouldn't mind going a little further if its okay with you guys."

Jodie agreed. "Okay, a little further. How far are you thinking of going though?

"I have to admit that I find this hot," Chris said, "I think I want to do some more. I never thought that I would get this hot posing naked knowing that other men would see me but I am. Let's go a little further."

Teresa said, "What do we want to do? What do you think Kate, what would you do?"

She laughed, "Well, I might just do things that you guys wouldn't so what really matters is what you are prepared to do. I have an idea, let's take a little break, go soak for a while in the hot tub and see what comes to mind. I have some ideas I'll tell you about out there."

At the mention of a hot tub they readily agreed. Picking up their glasses they followed Kate through the patio doors out onto the deck. Karen switched cameras and picked them up as they came through the patio doors. Kate had switched on only the patio accent lights but even with just the accent lights the picture quality was amazing, not quite as clear as the cameras inside but still very good.

Mom snuggled closer to me, scooted down a bit and draped her left leg over mine. I was sitting so that both my legs were stretched out with my feet on the coffee table. She reached over with her right hand and rubbed and stroked my stomach and lightly over my cock. I turned my head and grinned at her and lifted my right arm and put it around her shoulders and cupped her right breast and lightly stroked her nipple.

As the girls walked out further onto the deck Kate also switched on the accent lights around the top of the hot tub and the underwater lights of the pool. The girls were making 'ah' and 'ooh' sounds at what they saw and complimenting Kate and talking excitedly among themselves.

Karen, who was using the laptop to ensure we got the best view possible of the girls, turned her head and saw Mom and I sitting there and playing with each other. She smiled and made sure we had a good view of the women as they walked toward the hot tub. Then she also sat back and snuggled in next to me on my left side in exactly the same position as Mom was on my right, including draping her right leg over mine. I put my left arm around her shoulder and played with her left breast while she helped Mom play with George.

When they got close to the tub, Kate reached down and picked up the remote uncovered the tub, started the circulators and blowers and turned on the lights inside the tub. The girls stopped and stared. "Oh, my, would you look at that? It is amazing. How many people will it hold? I wonder what it's like to have sex in a hot tub. Karen, has anyone had sex in that hot tube? Have you?" The comments and questions were coming so fast we could not keep track of who was saying what. Kate responded with, "12. Wonderful. Yes, many times. None of your business." Which brought many laughs from the women.

Kate showed them how to get in and one by one the three girls climbed down into the hot tub and took positions on the bottom seats. The hot tub is set into the deck so that you only have to walk down two steps to reach a seat in the tub. The seats are of two heights, sitting on the top seat will keep tits just above water, while sitting on the bottom seats, the water will be just at or slightly over your shoulders. Karen zoomed the camera in to get a good shot of their pussies as they entered the tub. There were a lot of 'oh's' and 'ah's' as the girls settled in.

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers