Revelation 03 – Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

I pulled back and sitting on my heels, began to unfasten her skirt and pulled it down. She raised her hips so I could slide it off. I bent down and kissed her stomach and rolled my tongue around her belly button. Then, I grasped the sides of her panties and slowly removed them. I gently spread her legs and simply ran my fingers up and down her pussy lips and lingered a bit on her clitoris.

She was breathing as heavily as I was and her face was flushed. She had her eyes closed and when she opened them, reached up and pulled me down to lay beside her. She turned her body slightly toward me and we kissed. Both of us were running our hands over each other stimulating each other.

We broke the kiss and just lay there looking at each other while we fondled and stroked each other. God was I hot! I was starting to be afraid that I would cum before I ever consummated the act. We smiled and I leaned over and began to suck on her nipples, slowly moving down to her stomach and belly button and then to her mons. She took several deep breaths because she knew that my next stop would be her vagina.

I slid down the bed until I was lying on my stomach with my head between my mother's legs. I gently moved her legs open and ran my tongue along her pussy lips. I took each of her legs and placed them over my shoulders and using the first finger of my right hand probed her pussy and inserted it gently. She raised her hips to encourage its entry. With my left hand, I spread her lips until her clit was exposed and lowering my face I gently licked it with my tongue. She moaned and put her hand down on the back of my head. With her other hand she stroked her nipple.

"Oh, God, Ken. That feels fantastic. I know what Karen means when she says you are a fantastic lover. Please, don't stop. Just like that, right there, oh, God!"

I began to suck on her clit. Karen loves to have her clit sucked and so have most of the other women I have eaten. Mom was no exception; she kept humping her hips at me and grinding her pelvis against my mouth. Taking the hand that I had used to hold her pussy lips open, I used my first finger to very lightly run is up and down her ass crack, pausing to make small circles around her ass hole. When I did this, she moaned even harder and pushed her pussy more tightly against my lips. By now Mom was very wet, so I switched fingers. The finger in her pussy was wet and I placed it against her pursed asshole and put gentle pressure on it. Slowly, the sphincter muscle gave way and the finger began to slide into her ass. Her muscle pulsed around my finger as if trying to draw it further up her ass. When my finger was all the way in I began to bugger her, alternating strokes between the finger in her pussy and the finger in her ass.

I intensified my sucking on her clit and inserted another finger in her pussy. I turned my hand upside down and tried to find her 'G' spot. I must have hit it because she jumped and pushed her pussy so hard into my face that I thought she was going to break my nose.

"Oh, shit, what are you doing to me? God, oh, God, I'm going to cum.

Don't stop, please don't stop!" And she raised her hips completely off the bed and her pussy started contracting, her ass started contracting and she was cummin. Just like before, she seemed to come forever. Contractions followed contractions, her hand was pushing me head into her pussy and her hips were off the bed and she was just saying, "Damn, oh, damn, oh, damn," over and over.

Finally, the contractions ceased and she dropped her hips back to the bed and her whole body shuddered. She just laid there, hand still on my head but without any pressure, stroking my hair. I could hear her breathing coming in gasps and beginning to slowly return to normal. I took my finger out of her ass and once again spread her pussy lips and slowly ran my finger up and down her pussy and softly licked and kissed her clit until she reached down with her other hand and put both hands under my chin and raised my head. She took her legs off my shoulders and tugged me upward on the bed on top of her and looked me in the eyes, smiled and drew my face down to her and kissed me very softly.

"Good God, where did you ever learn to do that? That was fantastic! I thought Kate was good at eating pussy, and Karen ranks right up there with the best but you are something else. I would never have thought that my son would be the person to give me the most fantastic orgasm I have ever had," and she laughed. I think you should do that for me at least once a day."

"Mom, believe me it would be my pleasure. A boy has to listen to his mother when she know best, doesn't he?"

We both laughed. "Poor baby, such a big hardon and so excited and needing to have some release, let me see what I can do to make you feel better." She had ahold of my cock and was stroking it. She started to move down as if she was going to return the favor. As much as I wanted to feel her lips on my cock and watch as my mother sucked my cock, I knew that if she did I would pop my load. "Mom, if you keep stroking me like that, I am going to cum. I want to know what it feels like to be in you, to cum in you. Can you cum again?"

"Oh, my, yes. I just need a little incentive and I think that your cock can give me that incentive. Put that lovely cock in me!" And she spread her legs and tried to guide my cock into her.

I moved down a little and felt my cock brush against her pussy lips. Slowly pushing forward I felt the crown enter her. It felt so good I withdrew and did it again. Marvelous. The feeling was absolutely intense so, for a few minutes I only inserted the head of my cock and withdrew it, several times. Shortly, Mom was panting and moaning. She reached down and grabbed my hips and tried to pull me into her. I slowly inserted my cock further and we both drew in our breath. Finally, I was completely inside with both our groins tight against each other. I looked down and said, "God, Mom you feel good. We are finally having sex, we are making love, we are fucking! I love you!"

"I love you too. Now, do it real slow like you were I want to feel you as you slide in and out, slow, like that, just like that. It feels so good. Make love to me slowly, Ken."

She smiled at me and pulled my head down and we kissed, another soft, gentle kiss while I slowly fucked my mother. I felt that if we kept fucking like this, I could go on forever. It felt fantastic and I didn't want it to end so I tried to keep myself from getting so excited that I could not control my orgasm. We must have fucked like that for, I don't know, 20 minutes or more. Mom had her eyes closed and was just smiling and fucking me back. Mom opened her eyes and said, "Now, I want to fuck you. I like being on top, lie down on your back." I pulled out and slid down her body, placing a kiss on her pussy on the way. Then I lay down and pulled a pillow under my head. I watched as Mom rolled over and on top of me. She drew up her legs and raised her hips and positioned her pussy over my cock and slowly lowered herself onto me. I lay there with a wonderful view of Mom's tits and my cock buried up to its hilt in Mom's pussy. She put her hands on my chest and began to raise and lower her pussy on my cock. She had her eyes closed and it looked as if she was working on another climax. Sitting straight up she began to roll her clit between her thumb and first finger and doing the same thing to her nipple with her other hand. I began to feel the start of a climax, you know that feeling you get at the base of your cock and you know that shortly you will blow. "Mom, I'm going to cum."

"Cum, Baby. I want to feel you cum in me. I'm going to cum with you."

Our breathing was fast and shallow, and the speed of our strokes increased. I watched a flush creep over Mom's chest and her nipples looked like nails. She was humping me as hard as I've ever been humped and I felt the damn about to burst. "I'm cummin, damn, I'm cummin, I'm cummin!" And I came, shot after shot. The feeling was very intense. Sure it was sexually a wonderful climax but there was something else as well, a tremendous feeling of love too. I was finally consummating my sexual relationship with my mother and I loved it. I was now addicted!

At about my second or third spurt, I felt Mom's contractions begin. While Mom doesn't contract as hard as Karen, the feeling is delicious. Karen's contractions are intense and seem to pull my cock deeper into her. Mom's contractions are less intense but they feel more as if they are sucking on my cock, trying to milk out the very last of my cum.

Her orgasm this time was not as long but may have been more intense. Many women will tell you that they have both clitoral orgasms and vaginal orgasms. They also say that the vaginal orgasms are not quite as intense but more deeply satisfying. Mom appeared to be having a vaginal orgasm.

When we were done, when it was over and I had finally finished shooting my first load of cum into my mother, when we had finished the overt sexual part of our first fuck, she fell forward on my chest, straightened her legs and laid on top of me without removing my cock from her pussy. We lay like that until our breathing became normal and I finally slipped out of her then she rolled off me and lay next to me and we kissed a very long time. We lay like that just kissing and caressing each other and I started to drift off. Mom, sat up and said, "Ken, that was wonderful. I loved making love to you. I loved having sex with you. I loved fucking with you! I want this to happen many more times. But right now, we have to get up and get dressed, it is after 4 already and we have to get back to the house."

"Aw, Mom, can't I lay here just a little longer," in a whiney, little boy voice.

"Now, Kenny, what did I tell you, you have to get up and get dressed or you are going to make mommy all horny and she will have to give you a blow job and fuck you again and then your wife will be mad at you for having such wonderful sex without including her. You don't want that to happen do you?"

"No, Mom. I'm getting up," and we laughed at our little play on a mother-son dialog.

We went into the bathroom and mom cleaned herself off and I washed up and we came back into the bedroom and got dressed, washed out the wine glasses, closed the windows, turned off the A/C and, with her overnight bag in hand, locked the house and got in the car. We arrived at Kate's about 5:15 P.M.

"Hi, welcome back. So, what took you so long, were there problems with the carpenter?

"No, everything went well. We stopped by Frieda's and Mom insisted I go in and say hi and then we stopped by the house to pick up some of Mom's things."

"Oh, and how is Frieda? She still looks pretty good doesn't she, for an 'older' woman?" Karen, with her second sight or intuition or whatever seems to know that I may still have some sublimated desire remaining for Frieda. In an attempt to regain the ground I was losing in this conversation I tried levity and replied, "Delicious, as a matter of fact maybe a little hotter than she was when we were teenies."

"Oh, really? Well, come over here and let me see if I can make you forget all about Frieda."

I went over and took her in a bear hug and we kissed with her pushing her naked body tightly against me. As always, I immediately sprouted a boner and she giggled through the kiss and ground against me. However, when we broke the kiss she leaned back and while stroking George looked at me with a slightly puzzled look on her face.

"Hubby, you smell like sex. Did you fuck Frieda? And there is a taste in your mouth that I would swear tastes of pussy." Looking at my mother she asked, "Josie, did my husband have sex with some strange woman while you guys were out?"

My wife is a very nosy person, not jealous, just nosy.

Keeping her poise, Mom replied, "Why no, sweetie, no 'strange' women."

"Well, I'm sure he had sex. If he didn't have sex with Frieda, who....wait just a damn minute here, you DID have sex!" She put both hands behind my head and leaned back, looked me in the eye and said, "You and Josie had sex, didn't you? You finally did it, you fucked your Mom. Didn't you? Holy shit, Josie did you have sex with my husband?"

Mom just smiled.

There was no way I could deny it but I was going to have some fun at her expense. "Now, why would you ask us a question like that? What makes you think that we made love?"

"Well, for one thing, that shit-eating grin on your face, that's what. And for a second thing, you smell of sex. Another thing, your Mom says that you were with her the whole time. And, lastly, the most damaging evidence of all, your mouth tastes like your mother's pussy! Come on, you randy bastard, admit it you two made love! Josie, honest injun, did you and my husband have sex?

"Yes, dear. Ken and I made love. We didn't have sex; we made love and that is all I am going to say about something that was beautiful and wonderful." Kate, watching all of this taking place, walked over to Mom with a big grin on her face and hugged her.

Looking at me Karen said, "Oh, Baby, that is wonderful. I am so happy for the both of you." She pulled me tight against her and kissed me again but softly and lovingly this time. Then, releasing me, she went over to Mom and hugged her tight and kissed her the same way she had kissed me. She pulled back a little, looked at Mom and with a big smile on her face said, "Isn't he a wonderful lover?"

Mom just nodded and leaned in and returned Karen's kiss.

"Now, we want details."

"Karen, be quiet. We do not. This was something very private, something between mother and son and I think that we, and I am speaking of you here, should just shut up. Besides, we need to eat dinner so we can straighten up before my customers get here." Kate stood there looking at Karen, with her hands on her hips. Then she came over and hugged me and pulled my head down and whispered in my ear, "I'm next."

"Yes, Mother, of course Mother, you're right Mother. Karen leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "We will talk later my love." She stood back and said, "Ok, let's eat. We have salad, roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, cornbread, brown betty and the drink of your choice."

Looking at Kate, Mom said, "Now, aren't you glad I talked you into subscribing to that food service? We would otherwise be eating hotdogs or hamburgers or grilled cheese."

"Hey, nuttin wrong with hotdogs, hamburgers or grilled cheese!"

"Hubby, if it weren't for us watching what you eat, as well as who, you wouldn't have the strength it is going to take to keep us happy and satisfied. One thing that you are definitely going to have to do is cut down on is those morning sticky buns that you inhale. Now, sit down, shut up and eat!"

My mama didn't raise no dum chillin so I sat down, shut up and ate with a smirk on my face.

Following a very nice meal, we returned to the lounge and each had an after dinner drink. As we sat enjoying our libations, Josie asked Kate, "Are you still trying to find some theme for this evening's session or have you and Karen got it figured out?"

"Karen gave me an idea. As we all know well," and for some reason Kate looked directly at me, "men seem to be particularly aroused by lesbianism." All three ladies laughed and nodded their heads. "I will suggest to the girls that we have them pretend to be three women who are having a girls' night out fling away from their husbands. A little nudity, some posing, maybe a bit of masturbation and ending up with either one or all of them getting a massage that turns into a real or simulated lesbian masturbation session and, maybe even a little pussy eating. We let them show a lot to skin, tit and pussy. Even if it should turn out they are adverse to the lesbian part, they at least have something to show their husbands that should help spice up their sex lives. We will let them set the tone and pace of the session. We will let them take it as far as they want to. What do you think?"

Without thought I said, "Yeh, sounds good, works for me."

Mom laughed, "Of course it would work for you. Anything involving sex and women works for you. Kate, I think you have a good idea, where are you going to shoot it, what props do you need and how can we help."

"I think I'll shoot it in the lounge. Karen, will you go upstairs and put several of our favorite toys in that cute basket you bought the other day, the one with the hinged top? I probably will need that. Otherwise, I don't really need anything except the massage table and crème that is already in the lounge. All we have to do is set it up again."

"Damn, look at the time. Ken, would you set up the massage table about mid way between the couches and the bar? Josie, help me get the snack tray ready and we'll put it over on the coffee table." We each went about our assigned duties.

We regrouped in the kitchen and Kate checked the time. "Okay, what I need is for you two to disappear while the girls are here. Karen, you go with them until I am ready for you. Why don't you watch the whole session on the big screen in our bedroom? Karen will show you how to use the laptop to control the system. You won't miss a thing."

"Wait a minute. Kate, what do you mean until you are ready for Karen?"

"This is partially Karen's idea. She is going to be a part of the session. When we get to the massage part, Karen will make an entrance at just the right moment as the 'masked masseuse'. We figure that she has watched you enough times that she should be able to do a good job of imitating your erotic massage techniques and, since the girls haven't seen each other in years and have never seen each other naked she should be unrecognized."

"Okay, might work but if you like I will gladly volunteer my services as a masseur."

"Oh, no you won't. I get first crack at them, especially Chris. She is the 'one that got away' and I want another chance."

Josie asked, "Kate are you sure that the girls will go along with a stranger, even if it is a woman, being part of their little sex fantasy?"

"I think so, if I handle it right. They may be a little shocked at first but I think they will be more than willing to have her included. Think about it, many girls have a fantasy about lesbian sex. We are going to take advantage of that by having a strange, young, naked and sexy woman, suddenly appear, give them a massage, masturbate them, and maybe even eat their pussies and then disappear. All without them having to feel any guilt. I think it will work out just fine."

"I have set up two fixed position video cameras that can be seen, one of which is a very high speed professional camera of the type used for sporting events. I also have one concealed video camera. The reason for the hidden camera is to try and get some truly spontaneous footage. People tend to play to cameras when they see them. They won't see this one.

"I want to be able to concentrate on the bar area, the couch area and the massage table. The way the cameras are placed all these areas will be covered and I can use the remote control to zoom in and out and even pan a little. The reason for the high speed camera is that I can take captures from that video which will rival most snaps taken from my 35mm and, since I will also be using a hand held video for some of the close-ups and tight shots, I won't be able to handle a still camera as well. Still, I think we can get some pretty hot video and stills that will give the girls what they are looking for."

We checked the placement of the massage table against the placement of each of the cameras. Mom went behind the bar and opened several bottles of wine and set out the wine glasses next to the tray of snacks on the coffee table, leaving one opened bottle on the bar.

I said, "Kate, are you going to be nude when they get here?"

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers