Revelation 03 – Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

Teresa sat up and bent forward and down as if just seeing the box on the shelf under the table. She reached under the table and brought out the box containing the toys. Holding the box she looked at Chris and exaggerating a questioning look, said, "I wonder what's in here?" Chris leaned forward and after Teresa put the box on the table raised the lid and reached inside. Taking out a rather large soft dildo shaped like a cock, she held it up and turning to Jodie said, "Jodie, Is this about the right size or is Jim bigger?"

Jodie opened her eyes and when she saw what Chris was holding, took her finger out of her pussy and sat up reaching out for the dildo. She carefully inspected it and then very seductively inserted it in her mouth and mimed sucking a cock. She took it out and looked at Chris and said, "Exactly right. Thank you." She sat back, and holding the dildo with one hand while she spread her pussy lips with the other, inserted it in her pussy, smiled, leaned back, closed her eyes, sighed heavily and began to slowly fuck herself.

Looking at each other Chris and Teresa laughed quietly then turned and looked into the box. Reaching inside they rummaged for a bit then each selected toys and brought them out and held them up for the camera.

Once she had her toy, Chris settled back in her seat and made herself comfortable by shifting down in her chair and lifting her legs and draping them over the arms. She took the multicolored vibrator with a clit brush that was her toy and turned it on and gently began to play it along her clit. With a smile, she looked straight at the camera while she was doing this. She reached down with one hand and opened her pussy lips and introduced the vibrator.

Teresa watched Chris as she settled in and began to masturbate. Then she stepped back to her seat with her back to the camera. She looked over her shoulder at the camera; spread her legs wide and bent over at the waist. Bringing her right hand up and back, she held a butt plug, which she carefully inserted in her ass. She moved it back and forth, in and out several times until it was seated fully. Then she turned around and smiling at the camera, settled carefully into her seat and scooted down slightly. She bent her knees and brought each foot up until it was resting on the couch seat and spread her knees wide.

She picked up a thick double-headed dildo from the seat and spreading her pussy lips slowly slid it into her pussy. Once she had it inserted as deeply as she wanted, Teresa began to fuck herself with the dildo.

When Mom had Karen on the bed, she reached into a drawer on the night table and took out a strap-on. She held it up for Karen to see and smiled and raised an eyebrow as if to ask if she approved. Karen smiled back and nodded her approval. Mom stood back and strapped the dildo on her hips.

I found myself turning my head from the big screen to the bed and back again. I was going to get whiplash from trying to watch both the girls in the lounge and Mom and Karen at the same time. So, I got up and moved over to the bed.

The masturbation session in the lounge was in full speed. The girls were stroking their clits, fucking their pussies and playing with their nipples. Kate was filming from every angle, wide group shots, individual and close-up. She was getting it all.

After Mom got the strap-on attached. She climbed on the bed and positioned herself between Karen's legs. Karen pulled her legs up and spread her knees to show her pussy. She spread her pussy lips with her hands and Mom leaned down and kissed her pussy. For some time Mom seemed to be content with eating Karen. Karen, never one to turn down a good thing, let Mom eat to her heart's content. But Karen wanted to be fucked. She lifted Mom's face out of her pussy and pulled her up to her and kissed her. "Fuck me Josie, I need to be fucked."

One by one the girls came to climax. With loud moans, cries and a few screams they all came. Lying back in their chairs, sweating, panting and breathing heavily. Kate got it all on film and in stills. They lay there for a long time. Chris with her legs still wide open and her pussy swollen and exposed. Jodie, with her legs closed and her hand between them cradling her pussy. Teresa, the butt plug still in place, still slowly stroking the dildo in and out of her pussy with her eyes closed.

Kate didn't say 'cut' but kept filming, allowing the girls to decide when they were ready to get up.

Mom slid down and sat on her heels. She rose up and taking hold of the dildo guided it into my wife's pussy. She buried it as far as it would go in Karen's cunt. Karen spread her legs and raised her hips to ensure it was all the way in and moaned. Mom began to fuck Karen.

I leaned down and used one hand to stroke her left nipple and took the nipple of the right breast in my mouth. Karen put her hand behind my head and held me to her breast. I reached down with my other hand and played with her clit as Mom fucked her, picking up speed until the fuck was frantic. As horny and worked up as Karen was, it took only a short time before she yelled, "I'm cummin, Josie, I'm cummin." She wrapped her legs around Mom's waist and held her tight inside her and I pulled my head up off her breast and kissed her. When Karen released her, Mom pulled out and sat back on her heels. Karen looked at her and smiled and held out her arms for Mom to come forward laid down on her and they kissed. Mom rolled off Karen lying between Karen and me and I helped her remove the strap-on. We lay down alongside each other and cuddled.

The girls began to stir and sit up. One by one they took their toys and put them back in the box. They ran their hands through their hair, looked at each other and smiled with little giggles and reached out and took their wine glasses and sipped. Teresa stood up and stretched and looked at Kate. "I guess that's 'a wrap', as they say?"

"Oh, yea. I don't have any energy left. I hope I can drive home," responded Jodie.

"You are all welcome to stay here tonight if you want. I have a very nice guest suite in the pool house that you are welcome to use."

"God, I'd love to," said Chris, looking Kate in the eyes with a wishful look, "but Cal would freak out if I didn't come home. He is a bit jealous sometimes."

"Jim can be that way too, sometimes. Thank you, Kate, but we all need to get home. When will you have the tapes and pictures for us?"

"How about Monday afternoon?"

"Good, the afternoon is best. The guys will be at work and I think we can all make it." Teresa looked at Jodie and Chris and they all nodded their approval. "Thank you very much, Kate. We had fun. Now if I can just get up the nerve to actually show the video to Ted."

Jodie and Chris agreed and they began to get dressed. Once they were dressed, each of them came up to Kate and gave her a kiss and a hug of the type that women normally exchange. Except for Chris. She stood back and when Teresa and Jodie had said their thank you's she stepped in front of Kate and leaned in for a kiss. And she received one, a very nice one with lots of tongue, from Kate. It was almost a kiss of promise of nice things to come.

Shortly thereafter, the girls left and Kate straightened up the lounge leaving the cameras in place, turning out the lights, and headed for the bedroom.

"Well, you three looked worn out. Here I am, horny as hell and you guys are so pooped that I'm not going to get any help. A fine state of affairs this is."

Karen looked at her with a big grin on her face and held out her arms for her. Kate climbed up on the bed and Karen scooted over and urged Kate to lie between her and Mom. Karen rose up on her left elbow and leaned forward and kissed her. Mom rose up on her right elbow and began to play with Kate's breasts and nipples.

Finishing the kiss, Kate turned her head to Mom. Mom said, "Hi. Horny?" Kate admitted she was, "God yes, that was one of the hottest sessions I have ever filmed. You have no idea how badly I wanted to put down the camera and join those girls."

Mom laughed and said, "I'll bet. I'm horny too. What say we help each other out," and she raised her eyebrows in a question. Kate nodded and pulled Mom down into a kiss with her hands going to Mom's tits and pussy.

Karen and I looked at each other and nodded. We got up from the bed and stood next to each other with our arms around each other's waists. We watched Mom and Kate kissing and fondling for a while and I felt Karen's hand move down and caress George who was again beginning to feel like his old self.

Karen leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I enjoyed the strap-on but I really would like to feel a nice, warm cock inside me. Think George is about ready?"

I thought about it for a minute and turned and looked at Karen. "You know that George will go to heroic lengths for you milady. Why don't we go to our bed and see?

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers