Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she had a full view of Brianna Crystal appraised the girl sitting opposite her, subconsciously she licked her lips as she took in the sight of the beautiful slightly punk looking girl. She had noticed Brianna's blonde hair with pink streaks in it, her slender figure with small but firm breasts & a plump ass that seemed to fit her diminutive frame perfectly before, but now for the first time she noticed the girl's blue eyes & blemishless complexion. She was wearing blue jeans that had a tare on the left knee, a faded dark blue t-shirt & white sneakers that were also well past their best. Crystal knew this girl was unnoticed by most people when she hung around with Sarina, Amelia & Lisa but she didn't understand why, to her eyes Brianna was far more beautiful than all of the others combined.

Bringing her mind back to the reason she had approached the girl Crystal spoke again,

"It's a bit embarrassing but I don't even know your name, or how you know Sarina, I know about Amelia & Lisa but nobody I've asked knows anything about you."

"My name's Brianna Fabbrini, I'm in first year, I'm studying multi-media journalism & I appear to be the only girl on campus who's desperate enough financially to agree to rent the box room in Sarina's house." She replied.

"It's nice to meet you properly Brianna." Smiled Crystal reaching out to shake the shorter girl's hand.

The two girls talked for a while about Brianna's financial situation & therefore her upbringing before moving on to the topic of her friendship with Sarina & the others. This included explaining that she had so little money that all of her clothes were second hand from charity shops as well as her laptop & video camera coming from a police auction where she managed to purchase them for a fraction of the normal price as they had been used in an insurance scam.

"So why does Sarina have it out for me so badly?" Crystal eventually asked,

"I don't really know, I know she's jealous that you have money & she doesn't & I think she realises that you're really pretty so she sees you as competition. In another way though she sees you as an easy target to take her anger out on when she's pissed off because you've never fought back. You know it's me she gets to edit those videos we make of you? I don't want to get involved, in fact I'd rather have absolutely nothing to do with her, she's a mean bitter & twisted bitch, but as I need the cheap & tiny room in her house I can't very well fall out with her." Brianna explained.

Crystal took a few seconds to replay the second half of what Brianna had just told her in her mind as she had got quite distracted by the Italian American girl saying she was really pretty

About ten minutes later an announcement came over the library speakers saying that the building was going to close in a further five minutes, Crystal & Brianna exchanged cell phone numbers & agreed not to mention anything about their conversation to Sarina before both packed up their stuff & headed off in opposite directions.

Crystal had had a long day & went to bed tired that night but she still spent over an hour fingering herself before dropping off to sleep, she didn't know why she was feeling so turned on but if she had remembered her dreams the next morning she would have wondered why a 5 foot 2 Italian American girl with blonde pink streaked hair had featured so prominently.

On a Tuesday at the end of January Petra was due to take Crystal to morning lectures, but after breakfast she wheeled her in to the living room with a serious look on her face & she went & woke Melina so that she could join them. Once both foreign girls were sat down Petra addressed her boss,

"Miss Crystal, I'm really concerned about the way that Sarina is behaving to you. I think it's time we tell your parents or the head of the University." Melina nodded her agreement.

"No," Crystal replied immediately,

"But you're right, it has to stop. Rather than telling my parents or reporting her to the University I want to deal with it myself, I have a plan, it's a bit extreme & I'll need both of your help, but if it works she certainly won't be giving me or either of you any more trouble."

"Of course Miss Crystal, we want to help you, just tell us what you need & we'll do it." Petra replied straight away & Melina followed up,

"Absolutely, they do say payback is a bitch, so let's get her."

Crystal had suspected that both girls would agree to help but she still smiled when she heard their keen responses,

"Well it's going to take a few weeks to get everything I need together, so until then we need to act no different to usual, once I've got everything I'll let you in on what we're going to do." She explained.

Over the next two weeks a number of packages containing a wide variety of strange objects arrived as well as a new higher wheelchair with a few adaptions made to it that you wouldn't notice unless you knew they were there.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4: A Very Unique Revenge

At the start of February Sarina approached Crystal at lunch & handed her a DVD,

"Hey bitch, I just wanted to let you know that if you don't pay me $300 every month from now on everything on there plus anything else I do to you in the future will be made available all over the internet & your name & email address will be right there beside the footage where ever it's posted. I'm feeling really generous today though, so I'll give you til the end of the month to pay the first $300."

Sarina simply gave Crystal a nasty smile & walked off before the blonde could even think about replying. She watched the DVD that night & it was an edited compilation of all the nasty things Sarina had done to her, she saw herself eating food after Sarina had been shown spitting or sneezing on it, she saw water being tipped on her, she saw her bra being undone from behind so that she flashed all those in the vicinity, she saw her chair careering in to the boys toilets, she saw herself spinning around in circles before falling out of the chair & she saw Sarina rubbing her sweaty armpit across her face & even over her lips as well as a few other humiliating images.

Nothing on that tape was so dreadful that on its own it would be worth paying Sarina to keep it off the internet but combined it would make her look like a complete push over & could result in other girls doing the same nasty stuff to her as she had put up no resistance. She had known the tape was coming, Brianna had texted her a couple of days before to warn her & to be honest Sarina's demand for money actually played in to the plan Crystal had come up with.

Everything was ready, the equipment had all been thoroughly tested, Crystal had been using the new adapted wheelchair for a few days & had gone over the plan in her head dozens of times. What she was going to do the next day would not only get full & total revenge on Sarina but it would also give her the opportunity to experience some new, some exciting & some twisted things herself.

Crystal knew that the next morning Sarina didn't have a lecture until 10 o'clock & she knew the black haired girl would jump at the chance of getting the $300 straight away so she sent an email telling her blackmailer to meet her at a coffee shop at the far end of the street Crystal's apartment was on.

The beauty of this plan was that Sarina would almost certainly use the parking lot at the edge of campus & walk the short distance to the coffee shop from there rather than pay parking fees, this would take her right past Crystal's apartment. Crystal knew that Sarina didn't know her address & she knew that she wouldn't tell anyone she was going to meet Crystal as according to Brianna she hadn't told her friends about the demands for money so that she could keep all the profits for herself.

At 9.20 the next morning Sarina strolled casually alongside the entrance to the apartment block where Crystal lived but instead of going straight past she found herself pulled violently through the open gate. Before she had chance to focus on who'd snatched her one of her attackers grabbed her around the waist lifting her easily in to the air whilst the other blindfolded her & tied a scarf around her lower head covering her mouth to muffle the expected screams.

Sarina felt herself being swung around in circles for a few seconds by two of her attackers which left her profoundly dizzy, then she heard a door open in front of her & realised they were in a corridor which after literally three seconds was followed by another door opening.

Sarina correctly assumed she was being taken in to an apartment & based on the distance from its door to where she was put down she discerned that it was a large apartment. Nobody had spoken since she had been grabbed so she had no way of figuring out who or how many of them there were, all she knew was that she was laid on her front on a bed & hands had just descended on her again. She felt her clothes being removed, all of her clothes, when she was completely naked she felt something being placed around her genitals, it didn't feel like underwear but it did cover the same areas. Then two of her captors lifted her almost naked body & carried her to another room, this time she heard something, someone who sounded female clapped whilst saying,

"Yay, well done girls."

Crystal was delighted to see Petra & Melina carry Sarina in to the living room, the captured girl was nude apart from an adult nappy, a blindfold & a scarf over her mouth. Even in such an undignified situation Crystal had to admit Sarina still looked gorgeous but that wasn't going to save her.

Crystal watched on as her two assistants really got to work, Petra took out two syringes & pulled the nappy down a bit so she could inject something in to each of Sarina's ass cheeks. Petra knew that this method would get both substances she had injected in to their victim's blood stream very quickly, she had injected a muscle relaxant in to one cheek & a mild pain killer in to the other. Once the nappy was properly back in place Melina started to vigorously massage the back of the girl's legs & her lower back & kept doing this for about ten minutes. Once the Mexican girl thought Sarina's muscles were loose enough the two assistants rapidly dressed their prisoner in tight fitting PVC trousers & a similar top along with socks & some soft slippers.

Sarina was incredibly confused as to what was happening to her, the treatment she had faced so far hadn't been particularly unpleasant or sexual so she couldn't work out what the purpose of all this was.

Crystal knew the next part of the plan was the crucial one, if this didn't work the whole idea would fall. Sarina was again picked up & this time was carried over to the new wheelchair, she was manoeuvred in to a position that left her head resting on the seat of the chair & her knees on the padded foot rest. The girls moved her around so that the back of her head was against the back rest of the chair, this left her knees against the lower edge of the foot rest. Her ankles were pulled up against the back of her thighs & she felt a strap being attached around her legs to hold her in this position. Her arms were brought down to rest against her sides & two more straps were wound around her middle to hold them in place.

Petra then produced a dark blue sleeping bag, with Melina's help she started to pull it up Sarina's body until it reached her neck, instead of a zip at the top of the bag small locks had been attached on either side & it was clipped firmly to the sides of the chair. Next Melina gently fitted a neck collar to Sarina, the kind of thing you'd use on someone with a spinal injury, its colour was identical to the sleeping bag & once it was on securely the top of the sleeping bag was clipped tightly to its base. Then Petra picked up two almost square pads which were also the same colour as the sleeping bag, these clipped to the inside of the chair's arms & covered all the space between the back of the chair & the edge of the seat.

The chair was turned to face Crystal who was still sat on the sofa watching, now as she looked at the wheelchair she was delighted to see that apart from the head on the seat there was no visible sign that Sarina was there at all, it just looked like a very padded wheelchair.

Crystal gestured for Petra to remove the scarf covering Sarina's mouth but when she also went to remove the blindfold the disabled girl signalled for her to stop. There was no longer any reason to keep Sarina in the dark as she had no means of escape but Crystal was enjoying the obvious confusion her enemy was in.

After a few seconds of silence Crystal finally spoke to the trapped girl,

"Comfortable Sarina? I bet you're really confused & I bet you want to know what's going on, well when you find out you'll wish you didn't know!" she joked.

Sarina recognised Crystal's voice now that the blonde had finally spoken to her & she rightly assumed the laughter that followed her comments came from Petra & Melina.

Crystal got to her feet & was helped to stagger across to the wheelchair, she lifted her skirt as she turned & with Petra & Melina taking one arm each to assist her the blonde dropped her plump ass right on to Sarina's trapped face. Crystal wriggled around to get comfortable & once she was settled one last piece of padding was positioned against the back of the chair covering the restrained girl's forehead.

Petra lifted the back of Crystal's skirt so that she could remove Sarina's blindfold, she giggled as she did so as all that was now visible of the black haired girl was her nose, eyes & the areas around them & as she dropped the hem of her bosses skirt those swiftly disappeared.

Sarina was in hell, she couldn't move an inch & a girl she hated had just dropped her fat naked ass right on her face. The black haired girl's nose was pressed right against Crystal's asshole & the blonde's pussy was right above her mouth.

Crystal was wearing the longest skirt she owned, when she stood it reached well beneath her knees & in her seated position it fell low enough to avoid her giving the world a view of her snatch.

A lone video camera was focused on the scene, looking through the lens all that was visible was a chubby girl with big breasts & quite a pretty face sat on a very padded blue wheelchair. All the padding was dark blue & it surrounded the girl in the chair as well as supporting her legs, her appearance was unusual & would certainly draw attention but there was absolutely no hint that under the blonde girl a black haired girl was trapped.

Sarina strained & struggled but she just couldn't move an inch, there was nothing she could do to get Crystal off her face, nothing she could do to get free. As her eyes grew use to the limited light she had she could see the disabled girl's chubby backside & lower back but nothing else. As her other senses adapted to her situation Sarina realised that she could breathe comfortably but every breath through her nose drew in the unpleasant smell of a sweaty asscrack & every breath through her mouth was scented with the no more pleasant smell of a clearly unwashed but excited pussy.

"As you must have realised by now there's absolutely no way you can escape, this won't be a good day for you, in fact I'm going to make sure it's thoroughly unpleasant but you can at least avoid public humiliation if you behave yourself & do everything I say." Crystal started with a very satisfied smile on her face, she had been planning this for weeks & it still hadn't fully sunk in that her plan had worked perfectly.

"You will stay absolutely silent down there, if you alert anyone & they let you out they'll find you dressed in kinky looking PVC clothing & an adult nappy, now you will probably hate everything I do to you today & you'll be praying for release but this is just for one day where as if you are released in public you can guarantee people will take photos of you on their phones & those photos will follow you for years, after all how often do people get to see a pretty girl wearing bondage clothes & a nappy!" Crystal laughed as she finished saying this & Sarina knew that it was all true, she didn't think there was anything the chubby girl could do to her that would make her let anyone see her dressed like this.

"You've been a bitch to me & you've bullied me for months, so today I'm going to teach you a lesson. If you obey my every command this will all stay private but if you refuse to do anything things will get so much worse for you. I've never received oral sex before but today you'll be licking my pussy a lot, whenever I want in fact! I was talking to that blind girl who's training to be a French & Spanish language translator last week & she told me that when you can't see your other senses improve, so as you can't see anything down there I wanted to make sure to give your senses of smell & taste a treat so I haven't showered for a couple of days, if I taste as ripe as I smell it should be really delicious for you!" Crystal laughed mockingly as she said this.

Crystal hadn't enjoyed the sweaty feeling for the past two days but it was all worth it as she felt Sarina's breath in her sweaty asscrack. She had never dominated anyone like this before or behaved like a bitch before but as she knew her victim totally deserved it it was starting to really turn her on.

"I won't always be able to give you instructions of what to do as we'll be in class or around other people, but if I tap your head it means I want you to start licking, if I tap you twice it means either speed up or slow down & if I tap you three times it means I want you to hold your mouth open but not to lick." Sarina took in the instructions as her stomach turned at the thought of having to go down on another girl, she had never done it before & had never wanted to but now she was being forced to lick the unwashed snatch of a fat girl who she found disgusting at the best of times.

"Petra & Melina will both be accompanying us to lectures today just in case there are any problems, it will take about 15 minutes to get to my first lecture, I want to have an orgasm before we go in so start licking." She instructed Sarina.

She wanted with every ounce of her being to refuse, to tell Crystal to fuck off, but she knew it wasn't an option, so with revulsion in her heart Sarina stuck out her tongue & tasted another woman's pussy juices for the first time. Crystal's slit tasted nasty & sour, a few boys had gone down on her in the past & none had complained about the flavour so Sarina presumed that if clean a woman's juices probably tasted okay, but that did nothing to help her predicament.

As Petra wheeled the unusual looking wheelchair out of the apartment & along the street Crystal prodded Sarina & whispered for her to go faster. Sarina felt so exposed knowing that this was all happening out in public but as nobody remarked as they passed the helpless girl relaxed a tiny bit as she realised that she was indeed entirely hidden.

When they reached campus Crystal had Petra stop the chair in the quad, she had a massive smile on her face as she came right there in public, she had held up a magazine in front of herself to hide her face but if they hadn't picked a spot a little away from everyone else her loud breathing would have given her away. The taste of the plump girl's cum flooded Sarina's senses as the blonde's juices cascaded in to her mouth. The taste was foul, a bit like sweat, a bit like fish & a bit sour, it was a taste she wished she would never experience again in her life but that she knew she'd be enduring for the rest of the day.

Just before the chair started to move again Crystal tapped Sarina on the side of the head again & whispered,

"This time I want you to lick me long & slow, I don't want to cum during this lecture but I want a constant buzz, a constant feeling that a few hard thrusts could send me over the edge."