Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mystery girl stood up & turned around, she planted her wet pussy right on Sarina's mouth as she looked down at the face of the black haired girl. Knowing exactly what was expected Sarina's tongue got to work, this girl was lighter than any of the girls who had ridden her face earlier & she tasted a lot nicer, in fact the helpless girl was forced to admit to herself that this girl actually tasted good.

The mystery girl was enjoying the feel of Sarina's tongue, she was fantasising about another girl, a girl she imagined herself kissing & she was thinking about how great it felt making Sarina do this for her after all the times the black haired girl had treated her badly.

The mystery girl hadn't planned to use Sarina herself, she was just there to film what the others had been doing to her. She hadn't known she was a lesbian but now she was experiencing a girls tongue between her legs for the first time & she found herself fantasising about another girl she realised why she had never been that in to any of the boys she had dated.

Even with the ear plugs in Sarina heard the girl on her face shrieking with delight as she got the first orgasm of her life that hadn't come from her vibrator or her own fingers, the sound was so muffled that it gave her no clue to who the girl was, but it was obvious that she was certainly enjoying herself. As the girl's juices flowed copiously in to her mouth Sarina again thought that this woman whoever she was really didn't taste bad at all.

Once she had got her breath back the unknown girl tapped the side of Sarina's head indicating that she wanted the helpless girl to start licking again. Over the next twenty minutes the girl controlled the pace of Sarina's lapping by tapping the side of her head once for faster or twice for slower which eventually led to a very satisfying second orgasm that again sent her shrieking over the edge.

The mystery girl was nearly finished with Sarina but before she got off of her she reached down & used her fingers to part the black haired girl's lips, she pressed her crotch tight to her victim's mouth & with a massive smile on her face started to piss. Sarina knew that Crystal hadn't given the other girls permission to do this but she also knew that she had threatened to make things even worse for her if she disobeyed any orders, so with a revolted look on her face the trapped girl forced herself to swallow down the hot acrid yellow liquid.

After around thirty seconds the lightweight beauty gave a satisfied smile as her flow finally stopped, she grabbed a handful of Sarina's hair & used it to dry herself before removing the ear plugs & walking out giggling quietly as she looked back at the humiliated girl still strapped to the wheelchair.

Had she been brighter Sarina might have given some thought to why the last girl to use her had been so keen to keep her identity hidden, instead she could only think about how horrible the day had been so far & dread what might be still to come. Petra re-entered & walked up behind the wheelchair, she turned it to face the door & to Sarina's surprise it started to move.

Petra pushed the chair & its prisoner in to the spare bedroom before she loosened the sleeping bag that Sarina was held in. She gripped one of the bound girl's arms & quickly stuck two needles in it, one with more muscle relaxant & one with more painkillers, she then resealed the sleeping bag.

"It will be more than two hours before we are going out, you will be left alone in here until then, so try to go to sleep." The Czech girl instructed her captive.

It was only after Petra had left that Sarina realised how sore & stiff she was, luckily the injections did their work quickly & despite the taste of piss & pussy juice in her mouth & the rapidly drying girl cum on her face she was able to drop off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 5: A Fun Night Out

Crystal had enjoyed a really relaxing bath, the hot water & bubbles felt great on her skin so she had spent almost an hour in the water. When she was finally ready to get out Melina was there to hand her a towel to dry her body whilst the Mexican girl dried her hair. The disabled girl's blonde hair was left loose for the time being as she dressed in slippers, a clean night dress & a dressing gown, Petra returned as she was leaving the bathroom & helped her on to the bed where she flopped down flat on her back to watch TV for a while. Petra plumped up some pillows & placed them behind her boss so that she was more upright whilst still being comfortable & Melina brought her a cold drink before both assistants left her to it.

Crystal wasn't paying too much attention to whatever it was that she was watching as she was thinking about her plans for the evening, apart from having a meal she had nothing to do before going to the largest bar on campus at around 8.30.

After about ten minutes there was a knock on her door, when she told whoever it was to come in a beautiful blonde with a massive smile on her face almost bounced over the threshold before shutting the door behind her. Without saying anything Crystal leant over a little & patted the area of the bed next to where she was relaxing, the diminutive beauty needed no second invitation & darted forward jumping on to the bed before rolling over to lay facing Crystal & placing some more pillows behind herself so she'd also be able to relax in comfort.

The two girls lay there for a while looking intently at each other whilst trying to think what to say, Crystal was finding the other girl's beautiful blue eyes, small but firm breasts & lovely face very distracting & what's more the pink highlights in her blonde hair also drew her gaze every time the girl moved her head.

Finally it was Crystal who broke the silence,

"Well, did you do it?" she asked the other girl with a broad smile,

"Hell yeh!" Replied Brianna with an even bigger smile,

"I made her kiss my ass, then go down on me twice & I know you said not to but I couldn't help myself, I pissed in her mouth too! Every second of it was amazing, making that bitch kiss my ass, lick my pussy & drink my pee after she's been so high & mighty & treated me like trailer trash felt incredible!" She exulted.

Crystal reached forward & pulled the younger girl in for a big hug, when they were face to face Crystal made a snap decision, she had been thinking about it for weeks even though she didn't want to admit it to herself, she stretched forward & pressed her lips to Brianna's, she thrust forward with her tongue & felt ecstatic when the shorter girl's lips parted & their tongues met. For several minutes they just lay there with their tongues clashing like a pair of fighting pythons, the long kiss felt like electricity coursing through Crystal's veins, she had never experienced anything so exciting & when Brianna reached forward & started playing with her boobs the disabled girl returned the favour & started

Fondling the 19 year old's perfect breasts.

About fifteen minutes after the kiss had started the two girls finally parted & as they looked tenderly in to each other's eyes they both started giggling.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Exclaimed Brianna,

"I've been thinking about that ever since I first saw you, I tried to persuade myself to forget about it, that I just thought you were pretty, but every time I saw you images of us in each other's arms filled my head." A smiling Crystal explained,

"Mine too!" Brianna giggled shyly before more boldly adding,

"I was imagining kissing you while Sarina was going down on me!".

"Wow, well I hope I didn't disappoint?" Crystal joked,

"Definitely not!" Brianna stated confidently as she leant in & gave Crystal another quick kiss on the lips.

Crystal's smile faded as her tone grew more serious,

"I really like you, but I'm not sure I want to be in a relationship with another girl. You know the rest of my plan for tonight, I'm going to go through with it all, I won't deny that the extra humiliation of Sarina will be sweet but I think it will also help me figure out my feelings for you."

"I'm not exactly experienced with boys & that's never really bothered me that much, okay I hated not having a date to prom in high school but if I'm being honest that was more because I felt left out & envious about the great experience I was missing out on than it was about wanting to go with any of the boys I knew. Using Sarina's tongue, kissing you, it's been like a light bulb coming on in my head, no boy has ever got me anywhere close to this turned on. I've been thinking about girls when I finger myself for a while now, there have always been boys in the scenes I've imagined too but I realise now that it's been the girls I was thinking about, the boys were just there because I didn't want to admit the truth to myself." Brianna explained truthfully.

She took a breath & then far more nervously took Crystal by the hand & said,

"What I'm trying to say is that I know I'm a lesbian & I know it's you I want to be with, so I can wait whilst you figure out whether you can date a girl, if you can & if you want me I'm yours for as long as you'll have me." Brianna was almost in tears as she finished saying this, the emotion of making such a romantic declaration for the first time in her life & of finally understanding her own sexuality was almost overwhelming for her.

Crystal pulled Brianna close & hugged the younger girl tightly, there was nothing sexual about this embrace, it was simply one girl wanting to comfort her crying friend. As they lay there Crystal felt Brianna's tears on her neck so she hugged her tighter & gently patted her on the back whilst comforting her. Once the shorter girl had her emotions more under control Crystal held her tight & spoke right next to her ear,

"I do really like you Brianna, just give me a bit of time to figure things out, I think I know what I want to do & hopefully this evening will make that clear for me. I won't say more as I don't want to give you false hope, but what I can promise is that I will be one hundred percent honest with you."

After a couple of minutes the two girls separated & returned to lounging on the bed, they spent half an hour or so discussing the plan for the evening & making sure they both knew what they had to do.

At 7pm Brianna climbed off the bed & went over to Crystal's computer, she downloaded all the information from the memory card of the video camera they had used to record the day's activities so far, she saved the data to an online secure site before placing the memory card in the hidden floor safe under the desk. Then after loading a new card in to the camera she went to find Petra in the kitchen to help prepare food for them all.

Over the next 90 minutes the girls ate & Melina took food in to Sarina which she spoon fed to the bound girl. Petra helped Crystal dress while Brianna showered & changed her clothing, Petra & Melina had already showered before eating.

At around half past eight Crystal was dressed to go out as were both of her assistants, the other girls helped her back on to Sarina's face before replacing the side padding that they had removed earlier, this meant the trapped girl was again entirely hidden from view.

Sarina was glad that she had managed to get some sleep, she had actually slept for about 90 minutes, although she didn't know that. The muscle relaxants & painkillers Petra had injected her with meant she was feeling far more comfortable than earlier & the food & water she had been given helped a bit too. The black haired girl had actually thought for a second that she was going to be released when the blindfold she had been wearing for the past few hours was removed, but by the time her eyes had grown used to the light enough to make out what was happening Crystal's backside was already lowering towards her face again. Although she was frustrated that she was back trapped between the plump girl's asscheeks she was at least pleased that following her bath it was a lot less smelly & sweaty down there.

Melina pushed Crystal's chair as they leisurely made their way through the park

Towards campus with Petra walking alongside, it was a warm dry evening & apart from the trapped Sarina the girls enjoyed the sight of the sun slowly setting. After a few minutes they reached the largest & best of the University's bars, Petra went up to the bar for drinks whilst Melina & Crystal found a table.

After a couple of minutes Sarina's senses adjusted to the new setting & she realised with horror that not only were they out in public but that they were in a very busy bar, the thought that something could go wrong & someone might see her in her current humiliating condition terrified her as with this many people around there would be no way to hide her debasement.

For the next half hour Sarina was completely ignored, it was about 9.15 when Crystal tapped her on the side of the head & told her to open wide, within seconds the chubby girl was flooding her captive's mouth with her revolting urine & because of the alcohol she was drinking she was able to keep the torrent flowing for more than half a minute this time. When the vile liquid finally stopped pouring in to her mouth Sarina heard the girl above her sigh with satisfaction before telling her quietly to start licking her but to go slowly.

Ten minutes later the wheelchair started to move, this snapped Sarina back to the task at hand & brought on the realisation that once again her lips were coated with another girl's pussy juice. She was sweating profusely under Crystal's large ass as it was very warm in the bar & as the chair moved things got even worse as for some reason the girl above her started to wriggle around almost like she was dancing whilst sat on the chair.

As the chair stopped at another table Crystal stopped moving around & returned to her previous position on Sarina's face before straightening her skirt to ensure her prisoner was entirely hidden from view. At the same time Melina was leaving the bar so that she could ensure everything was ready at the apartment.

Despite her attempts to block everything out Sarina was curious about what was going on, she was sure there was a reason why Crystal had moved across the room so she listened as intently as she could to try & hear a clue. About fifteen seconds later the trapped girl heard what sounded like a chair being pulled out & a beer bottle clinking on a table, then she heard Crystal,

"Hey Scott, how ya doing!",

Sarina's first thought was what a co-incidence, her own boyfriend was called Scott, then she heard the boy reply,

"Hi Crystal, nice to see you &? sorry I can't remember your friend's name."

"She's Petra." Crystal said quickly before continuing,

"On your own? where's that bitchy girlfriend of yours tonight, Sabina?",

Scott chuckled before replying,

"You know very well her name's Sarina & she's not a bitch, well not that much of a bitch anyway."

Sarina was furious at what she was hearing, she couldn't believe Crystal was sat there slagging her off to her own boyfriend, she was so angry in fact that she stopped licking the dominant blonde's pussy until Crystal tapped her hard on the side of the head to remind her.

Sarina knew that Crystal knew Scott as the 21-year-old had briefly dated a girl on the disabled girl's course but she was surprised that they seemed to be on reasonably comfortable speaking terms rather than just being vague acquaintances.

"Sarina, Sabina, same difference! You still didn't answer my question though, isn't she with you tonight?" Crystal asked as she looked around as if she was scanning the crowd for her rival,

Scott looked agitated as he answered,

"No, she was supposed to be meeting me almost an hour ago, I guess she had something better to do."

"Or someone better to do!" joked Crystal before adding,

"Well that's her loss!".

Scott laughed at this comment before running a hand through his hair, Crystal smiled when she saw this as she knew it meant he was pleased at her compliment & because she felt a vibration from her crotch that could only have been caused by Sarina shrieking with anger at what she'd just heard.

Crystal licked her lips a little suggestively as she took another sip of her drink & subtly prodded Sarina in the ear with her other hand to remind the prone girl to keep quiet, a hint she seemed to take as she obviously felt the prod but didn't change the pace of the licking she was still giving the blonde's pussy.

Scott smiled across at Crystal trying to think of what to say, his eyes were naturally drawn to her large 34D breasts so he found himself saying,

"I like your top, is it new?",

Crystal gave a little giggle before replying with a big smile,

"It's not new, but it is one of my favourites, the only problem is they didn't have it in the size I wanted so it's a little tight," she paused & leant towards Scott before finishing in a loud whisper,

"In fact it's so tight I had to wear it without a bra!"

As she finished saying this she pushed her chest out & gave both her nipples simultaneously a quick tweak before licking her lips again & laughing a little.

Petra was watching intently, she was supposed to be there for when Crystal needed her so this was a bit like a spectator sport, she could watch everything that was going on & not feel like she was being nosey. She laughed herself when her boss had told Scott that she wasn't wearing a bra & she was delighted at his reaction, he looked half startled & half lustful, Sarina would have been furious if she'd been able to see it. As she watched Crystal flirting with Scott she wondered what the two rivals saw in this boy, he was 5 foot 10, slim but athletic & had short black hair, he was decent enough looking but she couldn't imagine herself fighting with anyone over someone like him, he just wasn't anything special.

Crystal silently took one of the surprised boy's hands & placed it on her left breast, as she did this she looked down & saw that he was unmistakably getting hard & after a few seconds groping her tit the bulge in his trousers was totally visible. He wasn't turning her on but she gave a fake sigh of pleasure anyway, partly to make him think he was making her hot & partly to infuriate Sarina.

Crystal was surprised at how inexpert Scott's fumblings were as he had been out with plenty of girls but her thoughts were drawn away by a loud exclamation of,

"Oh my God!" from a laughing Petra.

"Either she started drinking really really early or she's a total slut!" The Czech girl almost shrieked with laughter as she pointed at something going on over to their right.

Both Crystal & Scott looked over & were astonished to see a girl dressed as a cheerleader on her knees under a table quite obviously giving a blow job.

Scott & Petra both watched the sight laughing but Crystal managed to take in the situation faster & realising that this turn of events actually helped her plan she reached forward & put her hand on Scott's cock. The boy immediately turned back to her in shock, Crystal didn't say anything but took a pen & piece of paper from her bag, she wrote down her address & handed it to Scott before telling him,

"I'm finding these clothes really uncomfortable, so I'm going to go home & take them off, if you'd like to come over for a drink I'll see you there in twenty minutes." She smiled the whole time she was saying this & gave Scott's cock a couple of quick squeezes that made him gasp before she signalled to Petra that it was time to leave.

Once they were outside & clear of anyone else's hearing Crystal & Petra both started laughing,

"Boys, they are so predictable! That was even easier than I thought it would be!" Petra said happily.

"Totally." Agreed Crystal.

Sarina was sweating like mad, partly because of the position she was trapped in & partly from the extreme rage coursing through her after what she'd just heard between Crystal & Scott. The only thing that distracted her during the journey home from thoughts of bloody & painful revenge on Crystal was the realisation that they seemed to be moving much faster than normal.