Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petra was actually a little out of breath when they reached the apartment, as they hurried through the door Melina took control of the chair & pushed it straight to Crystal's bedroom.

The disabled girl was helped from the chair, she stripped, put on perfume & climbed straight in to bed to wait for Scott.

Sarina found herself being extricated from the chair that had imprisoned her all day, she was left in the bondage clothing when Petra & Melina together lifted her in to the air, firstly they carried her over to the bed so that Crystal could relieve herself in to her mouth again & then when the blonde finished peeing the immobile girl felt her hands & feet being cuffed.

Sarina was pulled back off of the bed & lowered to the floor, she saw a compartment under Crystal's bed being slid open & then to her shock she was lifted through the opening. Her mouth was prized open so that Melina could stuff the panties she had worn all day crotch first in to her mouth as a gag & then the compartment slid shut again.

This left Sarina flat on her back in complete darkness, her arms & legs were now completely straight & very sore as blood rushed back in to them now that she was released from the awkward position she had spent the day bound in. Her mouth tasted like a mixture of Crystal's piss & pussy juice as well as the flavours that were now invading her taste buds from the crotch of Melina's knickers. If things weren't bad enough Crystal bounced up and down a couple of times on the bed to show Sarina that the mattress actually touched her when pressure was put on it, so she realised in horror that if Scott did come over & fuck the chubby girl not only would she hear every twisted second of it she would feel every thrust too! Just not in a pleasurable way. The only tiny bit of comfort she did have was that it was only the area around where Crystal's stomach & ass was that the bouncing pressed down, so she would be able to breathe without difficulty even if she did feel a bit like someone very light had put a sofa cushion over her stomach & then sat on it.

A few minutes later both girls heard the doorbell ring which was shortly followed by Petra showing Scott in to the room & closing the door as she left.

Scott didn't say anything as he took in the sight that met his eyes, Crystal had just thrown back the bed covers meaning she was now laying flat on her back completely naked right in front of him.

Crystal raised her eyebrows theatrically as she said,

"What? I told you I was coming home to take my clothes off! You didn't think I was joking did you?" she teased,

Scott stepped closer & smiled before replying,

"Well I hoped you might be topless when I arrived but I thought I'd have to put in a bit more work to get the rest of your clothes off.".

"Why wait around, you're not in love with me, I'm not in love with you, but we both want a fuck, so why waste time pretending anything else." Crystal stated casually.

Scott was a little taken aback by her honesty, but she was absolutely right. Crystal would have to lose at least 30 pounds to be his type, he liked girls with a big wrack but a tiny waist & ass, in fact his type could easily be described as stick insects with boobs. Although Crystal wasn't his type to date she was fit enough to fuck & this would be doubly enjoyable as he was pissed off with Sarina for standing him up so what could feel better than fucking a girl she hated as revenge. He wasn't sure he'd actually tell Sarina about this, sure she could be a bitch & sure she had stood him up but she had a killer body & was a total pro in the sack, so maybe this would be his secret revenge & if Crystal tried to tell his girlfriend about it, well he'd just deny it & say the bitch was making it up to hurt her & dumb little Sarina would believe him of course, after all why would he screw a fat slut like Crystal. In truth he knew Crystal wasn't a slut & he wouldn't class her as fat, just a bit big, but in Sarina's delusional & vindictive little mind reality didn't matter all that much so she'd believe him without a doubt.

"If you want me you will have to do a couple of things though, firstly you know how I feel about your girlfriend, you know, the one who stood you up tonight, I want to hear you tell me truthfully what you really think about her, everything you really feel about her." Crystal stated firmly whilst cupping her breasts,

When he seemed doubtful she licked her lips & continued,

"Don't worry it's just us here & we both know she'd never believe me if I repeated any of it.".

Scott thought about it for a second, he quickly scanned the room but saw no camera, no recording device, nobody else in the room, so he replied honestly,

"Sarina's gorgeous, I love her pert breasts, her skinny waist & tiny little ass, I love her beautiful face & her sexy legs,"

Despite her predicament Sarina had a massive smile on her face as she heard Scott talking, although that wouldn't last long,

"I love the fact that she thinks she's even better looking than she really is, so much so that she couldn't even consider the possibility that I could want any other girl than her, it makes it far easier to have a bit of fun behind her back every now & then."

Crystal interrupted,

"Really! So I'm not the first girl you've cheated on her with?",

"No, not even close, I've been seeing her for about nine months & I'd guess you were about the fifteenth girl I'll have fucked, maybe the twentieth! Anyway where was I, oh yes I love how easy a lay she is, she's more than happy to fuck me twice & give me a blow job even if she only cums once in the process. I love the fact that when it's her time of the month she'll still let me do her up the arse so I don't have to go without, oh & I find it hilarious that she's so dumb she hasn't worked out that I'm fucking one of her best friends & your friend Petra's fucking the other!". Crystal smiled again as Scott finished before asking,

"I thought Sarina had three best friends?" Crystal asked,

Scott frowned for a second before breaking in to a smile when he realised what she meant,

"What you mean the midget? Sarina wouldn't piss on that girl if she was on fire!" he joked before continuing,

"The other night we were in bed & Sarina was pretty drunk, she was whinging on about how I never go down on her & when I told her that wasn't going to change she commented that she should train Brianna to do it, after all they already treat her as if she's their slave! Then she had to get up to go for a piss so she joked maybe she should train the little idiot to drink it so she wouldn't have to get up at night if she needs to pee! I don't think she'd actually be able to do either of those things, but it shows what she thinks of her."

When Crystal faked a look of shock he continued,

"They only let her hang around them as she's the only person they could find who was desperate enough to pay to live in the box room in Sarina's house & because she's good with a video camera & at editing whatever they film. They still insist that she does pretty much all the washing up, the hoovering & even that she does some of their laundry."

Almost none of this information was a surprise to Crystal or the watching Brianna, but they wanted Sarina to hear Crystal supposedly finding out about it all. When they came up with the plan for the day Brianna had told Crystal that they would need to wire up some spy cameras in the disabled girl's bedroom, Crystal had paid for the five tiny cameras & Brianna had secreted one on each side of the room & the last in the light shade. The other four were hidden in a variety of places, a picture frame, a smoke alarm, on the back of the bathroom door & on the underside of a shelf. Brianna was in the spare room using her laptop to view the scene, she could move between cameras to get a better view although all five kept recording so that she'd be able to edit the best possible footage later. There were also three microphones hidden, one on the back of the bed's headboard, one alongside the camera in the smoke alarm & one under the foot of the bed, so the sound quality was excellent.

By this point Sarina was sobbing in to her panty gag, she couldn't decide what she was most upset about, the fact that Scott thought so little of her, the fact that he'd cheated on her so much and she hadn't had a clue about it, or the fact that one of her best friends in the whole world Amelia or Lisa was betraying her trust & sleeping with her boyfriend.

Sarina didn't hear what they were talking about next but whatever it was made Crystal laugh for a few seconds before the blonde clearly said,

"Fun as it was for me to hear what you really think of your bitch of a girlfriend I think it's time for the main event, if you want to have me I want to watch you strip & I want you to make it sexy!".

Crystal pressed a button on a remote that was on her bedside table which started some music playing through speakers above the headboard, in truth Scott looked uncomfortable & his attempt to make it look sexy turned out just plain comical, but his clumsy attempts made her laugh & she was pleased that he at least tried as it would look hilarious on video.

By the end of the song Scott was totally nude, he stood at the end of the bed waiting to see what Crystal would do next whilst she just let him stand for a few seconds as she took the opportunity to take a good long look at his naked body. His penis looked quite small & his legs were nothing special, but he did have a well toned upper body that she had to admit looked quite good.

Crystal beckoned for Scott to come & lay next to her on the bed, as soon as he climbed on & went to lie down she dived down the bed & took a firm hold of his rapidly hardening cock. Crystal took it in to her mouth immediately & ran her tongue slowly up his shaft, maybe it was because he had been expecting to fuck Sarina that night, maybe it was because he had been drinking or maybe it was because Crystal gave a great blow job, whatever the reason it was just ninety seconds before the black haired boy held Crystal's head tight to his crotch as he suddenly drove his throbbing member hard in to her mouth as he gasped & shot a big load of his slimy cum right down her throat.

Crystal was surprised at how quickly he had blown his load but she managed to swallow it anyway, in fact she appreciated the fact that it went straight down her throat as she didn't like the taste & this way it was gone almost instantly.

Scott lay back to catch his breath for a couple of minutes & just when he was considering whether to leave or not Crystal again headed down the bed & took his cock in her mouth again. It took a couple of minutes of effort with her stroking his balls & gently sucking on the tip of his prick but she succeeded in making him fully erect for the second time. When she was sure he was ready Crystal used her teeth to rip open the wrapper of a condom she picked up from her bedside table before rolling it over his penis & laying back ready for him to mount her.

Scott needed no second invitation, he climbed on top of Crystal thrusting his cock in to her moist slit, this time he managed to last far longer & Sarina was forced to listen to her boyfriend grunting & moaning as he drove in & out of Crystal harder & harder for nearly fifteen minutes before he cried out ecstatically as he came again.

Crystal found the fuck enjoyable enough, but she didn't kiss Scott & he couldn't make her cum, truth be told he was all right but he just didn't excite her & the only reason she had managed to get wet enough to get some enjoyment out of their tryst was the thought that Sarina was being forced to hear & feel every thrust of their bodies from directly beneath, she did manage to fake a convincing orgasm though!

Scott knew Crystal wasn't particularly in to him, she didn't want to kiss at all & she didn't have the same energy he did between the sheets, but this didn't worry him. He had cum twice & enjoyed both the blow job & the fuck, so the fact that both were because Crystal wanted to get one over on his girlfriend rather than her really fancying him wasn't something he had a problem with. He also wasn't worried about Crystal telling Sarina what they'd done because even if she did tell there was no way his girlfriend's ego would allow her to believe that anyone would even think about cheating on her let alone with a girl far less physically attractive than she was.

When Scott got his breath back he rolled off of Crystal, he was surprised when she reached down & slid the rubber off of his prick & dropped it in to a bowl on her bedside table, he felt a bit nervous when the blonde slid down the bed & took his cock back in to her mouth as he wasn't sure he could go a third time in less than half an hour, but she just sucked & licked gently removing the left over cum on his member before releasing him & laying back on her pillows.

Scott took the hint that she was finished with him, without saying much he dressed & strode to the bedroom door before turning with a smile & saying,

"Thanks that was great! If you're up for a repeat performance let me know, just not when Sarina's around.".

They both laughed at this comment before Scott turned & left, Melina met him in the hallway & let him out of the apartment before locking the door behind him & along with Petra joining Crystal in the bedroom.

The girls helped Crystal from the bed so that she could kneel down & open the compartment that Sarina was hidden in, when the shutter slid back she saw the trapped girl was crying profusely, she knew she should feel sorry for her rival, but after all the horrible things the bitch had done to her all she could feel was joy.

"Scott's a good fuck, no wonder you like him so much!" Crystal lied, in truth although he was energetic his cock wasn't big enough to make him a really great lay.

Even after the compartment had been slid open to allow light in to Sarina she could still only see blurrily through her tear filled eyes, she could just about make out a smiling Crystal looking in at her then she felt hands reaching in as Petra & Melina grabbed her & pulled her to the edge of the bed. She was relieved that they were going to let her out but instead of doing that they both stepped back as Melina handed a bowl to Crystal.

Crystal had to restrain herself from laughing at the sight of the girl who had so tormented her now looking so pathetic & the thought of what she was about to do also amused her greatly. She used two fingers to pick up the used condom from the bowl Melina had handed her, she held it out over Sarina's face & tilted it gently so that the cum spilled out & trickled on to the black haired girl's face. When she realised what was happening Sarina shrieked with disgust but this didn't stop Crystal from making sure the whole contents of the condom coated her enemy's face.

"What? It's your boyfriend's cum, as I got a taste tonight I thought it was only fair you got some too, after all he is your boyfriend!" Crystal mocked through her own laughter.

Instead of releasing Sarina they left her there just inside the compartment & slid the door shut again. The games were done but they had things to prepare before they could let her go. Brianna finished uploading the footage, packed her stuff up & went home, whilst the other girls removed all the extra padding from the wheelchair & made sure there was no sign that anyone had been held captive in the apartment.

When the compartment slid open again Sarina had stopped crying but the cum had dried leaving a crusty coating across most of her face. This time Crystal wasn't laughing, she looked very serious,

"We're going to get you cleaned up in a minute, then we'll take you home. If you're thinking about calling the police or reporting us to the University there's no point, we've already disposed of all the evidence & besides who's going to believe a girl like me could have kidnapped anyone? If you're thinking about some sort of revenge I wouldn't do that either, we've got loads of video footage of your adventures today & so that you know I'm not making it up you'll be receiving a DVD tomorrow evening."

This news was devastating to Sarina, she had spent the whole day plotting her revenge, she wanted to whip Crystal until she bled & then piss on her to cause her both pain & humiliation, she wanted to force Crystal to lick her sweaty ass after she'd been for a long run in the hot sun, she wanted to force Crystal to blow the fattest ugliest man she could find, but now all of her plans could never happen & what's worse Crystal had the presumably degrading & totally humiliating video to hold over her head for as long as she wanted.

Crystal moved back from the opening smiling with satisfaction as her two assistants moved forward & unbound Sarina's arms & legs. Petra & Melina picked up the black haired girl & carried her threw the spare bedroom & in to its bathroom before stripping off all of her clothes & lifting her in to the shower. The two girls joined their prisoner under the warm water & as Petra took a huge bottle of shower gel & started to thoroughly coat her whole body in the soapy liquid Melina was busy massaging feeling back in to her stiff limbs. Sarina closed her eyes & enjoyed the feeling of so many hands on her body but after a few seconds her eyes flew open again & she looked down as she could have sworn Petra had plunged two fingers in to her soapy snatch & pumped them in & out a couple of times, but by the time she looked down all Sarina saw was the Czech girl's hands soaping her belly button.

Once they were convinced Sarina was clean Petra cuffed one of her hands to a tap so that she was kept under the warm pleasant water while they dried themselves & dressed again. Once they were ready the girls got Sarina out of the shower & dried her off before putting her back in to the clothes she had been wearing when they first took her that morning.

Sarina was blindfolded as Petra led her out of the apartment & guided her in to the back seat of a car, Melina jumped in the front seat & they drove the beautiful but bitchy 21 year old back to her house. Petra led Sarina to the door & rang the bell & quickly yanked off the blindfold immediately as she did so. It took Sarina's eyes a few seconds to adjust to the lack of light & by the time she could focus all she saw when she turned around was the lights of a car speeding away, Petra & Melina were gone, she was free!

After a few seconds Brianna answered the door & let her in, Sarina felt totally violated after everything that had happened that day & she certainly didn't want to discuss it with pathetic little Brianna so she ignored the titchy 19 year old's attempt to make conversation & instead headed straight for a very long very hot bath which she followed by brushing her teeth at least a dozen times.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 6: How Life Changed

The next morning was no different to any other for Crystal, she got up, dressed, had breakfast & went to lectures accompanied by Melina as Petra had the morning off.

Sarina didn't get out of bed, she finally ventured downstairs at around midday to get some breakfast before returning to bed. Amelia & Lisa did go to lectures without her though, Amelia popped her head round the door before they left but Sarina insisted that she was ill so couldn't join them.

Brianna was up bright & early at 8 o'clock but she didn't go to lectures either, she called in sick for the second day in a row & spent the day in her room with the door firmly locked so she could edit the footage she had shot the day before. By mid afternoon the diminutive blonde was getting light headed from feeling sexually charged all day, she had been forced to stop & finger herself twice during the day as the video had her so excited but it was when she reached the bit where she got to play with Sarina that she had to stop entirely & take care of her lust.

1...34567...10