Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they set off Sarina's tongue got back to work, she considered defying her tormenter & making her cum loudly in the middle of the lecture, but although this would certainly embarrass Crystal she presumed that the chubby girl would retaliate by letting everyone see who had made her cum so spectacularly.

That morning's lecture proved to be the best Crystal had ever sat through, she couldn't remember afterwards if the subject was even the slightest bit interesting but the constant tingle from between her legs had made it a seriously fun hour & a half. As she was wheeled out after the class the blonde wondered whether the experience would have been just as fun no matter who it was servicing her or whether it was more stimulating because she was forcing a girl she hated to do it.

As Melina parked her chair in the quad again & Petra went to get coffees for all of them Crystal tapped Sarina three times on the side of the head & whispered,

"Open wide, I've got a drink for you."

Sarina was thirsty & for a few seconds she thought that maybe finally Crystal was showing a little mercy but the plump bottom didn't move from her face & then a warm trickle entered her mouth, a bitter tasting warm liquid was flowing past her lips & she realised that Crystal was pissing right in to her mouth. Sarina couldn't believe this was happening it was so humiliating, so degrading, so disgusting, but she couldn't stop it & what's more her mouth was starting to fill. She realised with horror that she would have to swallow the vile liquid, she couldn't bare the thought of doing it but if she didn't it would start to spill out on to her face & she dreaded what Crystal might do if that happened. So she screwed her eyes firmly shut & forced herself to swallow. Crystal giggled to herself as she felt the girl beneath her gulping down her piss, she forced out every last drop she could & after almost thirty seconds when her flow had stopped she whispered for the black haired girl to lick her clean.

When Petra returned with three coffees the trio & their prisoner went to the library, whilst Crystal studied Sarina went back to licking her. Just before she was ready to go to lunch the blonde indicated for Sarina to hurry up & a couple of minutes later she was forced to cover her mouth with both hands to muffle the sound of the massive orgasm she had. A few people sat near her looked around concernedly & someone even asked if she was all right as she clearly hadn't done a perfect job of hiding her orgasm, but they seemed to believe her excuse about needing to take deep breaths as she felt a bit ill & that she probably just needed to eat something.

As they headed for lunch Crystal had the biggest smile on her face & it wasn't just the afterglow of the great orgasm she had just had, she had planned a couple of things for lunchtime & was really looking forward to both.

Sarina was in absolute & total hell, her mouth tasted of a mixture of fish & piss, all she could smell was ass sweat & the muscle relaxant was wearing off so she was starting to get stiff & uncomfortable in her binds. The only thing keeping her calm under Crystal's big butt was thoughts of the long, painful & humiliating revenge she was determined to get on the fat bitch.

Petra knew exactly where Crystal wanted to go as soon as they entered lunch so wheeled her straight there, from her prone position Sarina had no way of knowing what was about to happen but she gasped when she heard who Crystal started to speak to.

"No Sarina today?" Crystal asked,

"Luckily for you she fancied a day off." Amelia responded,

"But if you need someone to spit in your food I'd be happy to help." Taunted Lisa,

"Oh please, neither of you have the guts to do anything without your slut of a leader." Crystal laughed.

"You wouldn't talk to us like that if Sarina was here." Amelia retorted,

"Yes I would." Crystal smiled slyly as she said this,

"Even that little first year who usually follows you around has deserted you today, don't you two get it, it's Sarina who some of the stupider boys & the shallower girls like, you two are just a couple of cheap slappers with about five brain cells between you!" Crystal laughed more loudly this time.

Amelia went to get up but Lisa grabbed her arm pointing at Melina & Petra,

"You should listen to her Amelia, Lisa may wear skirts so short most people think they're belts but at least she seems to know that if either of you attempt to lay a hand on me Melina & Petra will have you bent over & receiving a very public spanking within seconds." Crystal taunted.

A wave of Crystal's hand indicated to Petra that it was time for them to go & find their own table but as she was turned away Crystal called back,

"Send my love to Sarina, I hope she can drag herself out of whoever's bed she's in for long enough to turn up tomorrow!" she joked as Petra turned & winked at Lisa.

Sarina had been forced to listen to Crystal slagging her off & taunting her friends & there was nothing she could do about it, it made her feel so powerless & at the same time so vulnerable, all Crystal would have had to do was raise her ass up & lift her skirt to reveal her face under her ass & Amelia & Lisa would have lost all respect for her immediately.

Melina went to get food for herself, Petra & Crystal once they'd found a table, in the noisy food hall Crystal could whisper loudly enough for Sarina to hear but quietly enough so that only she could hear,

"It was nice to see Amelia & Lisa but they didn't seem like their usual selves. Just think right now there are about 150 people here, if I got up now they'd all see that you'd spent the morning under my ass! I wonder if they'd help you or whether a queue of cocks & cunts would form ready to take turns with your mouth, what do you think?" she teased.

When Melina returned with a can of coke & a plate of tacos with salsa sauce for Crystal as well as food for herself & Petra the three girls sat & chatted completely ignoring the fact that Sarina was even there.

Once they'd finished eating Melina wheeled Crystal's chair as the girls went to the park, it was a sunny day & Crystal had half an hour until her next lecture. They picked a spot far enough from anyone else that they couldn't be overheard, Petra & Melina lay on the grass on either side of the disabled girl's wheelchair & sunbathed as the three chatted about nothing in particular.

After about fifteen minutes Crystal was feeling quite hot from sitting in the sun, normally she would have moved in to the shade but she knew the sweatier she was the nastier things got for Sarina, she thought she could actually feel a bead of sweat drip down her asscrack & on to the bitch's face. As Crystal giggled at the thought of that she leant forward slightly & was caught slightly by surprise at the long loud blart she heard & felt below her. She started to laugh & heard Petra & Melina reacting in the same way on either side of her as all three revelled in the fact that she had just farted right up Sarina's nose.

"Ah I knew there was a reason I ate all those tacos for lunch!" she said as she tapped Sarina's head to get her attention, seconds later she strained hard & let off two more loud blasts on her enemy's face.

Sarina was in tears under Crystal's fat, sweaty, smelly ass, she had thought the growing stench of ass sweat was bad enough, but now the stink assaulting her nostrils was the worst thing she had ever smelt, it was like rotten cabbage & bad eggs mixed together & pumped straight in to her nose. As Crystal sat there & let out fart after fart laughing with every one Sarina actually thought she was going to pass out from the smell, in fact it got so bad she wished she could have passed out to escape it.

When it was time to leave for lectures Petra sprayed Crystal with some perfume to make sure she didn't smell sweaty, as it happened Sarina's face had absorbed most of the fart smell so with the perfume on Crystal didn't smell bad at all.

Sarina suffered under Crystal's sweaty ass for another two hours of lectures that afternoon, she silently licked the blonde to two more orgasms, drank her piss again & breathed in countless more of her silent farts. If things weren't bad enough for her the half hour out in the sun had left Crystal's snatch even sweatier than it was before meaning the taste tormenting the black haired girl's mouth was even grosser than it was before lunch.

When the bell rang at 4 o'clock it signalled the end of Crystal's last lecture of the day, nobody told Sarina this though & the first she knew of the fact that they were heading away from campus was when she felt the chair moving over less even ground & heard birds tweeting in the distance.

When they reached Crystal's house the chair was wheeled back in to the living room, Crystal spent about ten minutes taunting Sarina whilst letting out a string of long loud farts. When she finally tired of this Crystal addressed her victim,

"You probably think today has been the worst day of your life & you probably think now lectures are done for the day I'm going to let you go, well your wrong! You've been tormenting & humiliating me for months so why should I let you go so soon? I have plans this evening & you'll be accompanying me, but for now I think it's time my friends get the chance of a little payback too. Petra & Melina are going to have some fun with you, I've said they can have you for half an hour each, I've told them what they can & can't do to you & I trust them to stick to that. I've told them they can't make you drink their piss or do anything nastier than anything I've done to you, but if you refuse any orders they give you things will get so much worse for you."

Almost as soon as Crystal had finished saying this she heard a muffled voice coming from below her,

"Please Crystal, let me go. You've had your revenge on me, today has been horrible, please just let me go & I promise I won't tell anyone about what you've done & I promise I'll never be mean to you again, just please let me go." Sarina pleaded.

"No chance." Was Crystal's simple response.

"Well could you at least untie me for a few minutes? I really really need to pee." She begged,

"What! Have you been holding it in all day? Oh wow you are stupid. I wasn't joking when I said we'd put a nappy on you, so you have two choices, either hold it in for several more hours or piss yourself, it's your decision." Crystal stated with an amused smile.

Crystal sat there in silence for a few seconds before to her amusement she felt Sarina relax & she faintly heard the trapped girl pissing beneath her. Because the bag was done up so well there was no odour once Sarina had finished although she did think that the area of the sleeping bag over the prone girl's crotch was slightly warmer than before.

Melina came around behind Crystal lifting the back of her bosses skirt & again blindfolding Sarina, she also removed the blue padding they had added to the sides of the wheelchair that morning so that they would be able to see their captive more clearly. Crystal scooted forward intending to climb off the black haired girl's face but as her asshole brushed over the trapped girl's lips she paused,

"I've just had a really fun idea, open your mouth bitch, I'm going to fart again & you're going to eat my fart! Then I want you to tell me how it tasted & if you lie I might just use your mouth for a far nastier purpose!" she laughed.

Sarina felt sick at what she had just heard but she didn't even want to think about what Crystal could be threatening to do if she disobeyed, so dreading what was about to happen she opened her mouth.

"Oh and one more rule, for the rest of the day if you speak to Petra, Melina or myself you will address us as Princess. Now open wide!" she giggled.

As Crystal readied herself a camera positioned on the other side of the room adjusted its focus to get a real close up on the scene in front of it, it's operator almost laughed as she could now see so clearly Sarina's face, Sarina's lips, Crystal's asshole, Crystal's asshole right over Sarina's lips. The camera woman thought she had a great view & with a bit of clever editing to remove the blindfold it could be made to look like the victim of this little scene was in fact a willing participant.

Crystal had a creative mind & this latest game along with making Sarina call her princess was just another way to humiliate the girl who had gotten so much pleasure from tormenting her for the past few months.

Crystal pressed her asshole firmly down on Sarina's open mouth before ordering the helpless girl to make a seal with her lips so that nothing could escape her mouth. When she was satisfied the chubby blonde strained with all the force she could & let out a massive fart that went on for almost five seconds right in to her worst enemy's mouth.

Crystal almost fell off Sarina's face she was laughing so hard where as her victim gulped down the noxious gas whilst trying not to vomit. When she got the laughter under control Crystal raised her ass slightly so that Sarina could speak,

"Well slut, how did it taste?" asked Crystal,

Sarina coughed a little before forcing herself to say,

"It tasted like tacos Princess Crystal."

Crystal laughed again before lowering back in to position,

"Oh Yummy! Well I guess you'd like some more then!" she laughed before blasting out three more loud eruptions that Sarina was forced to swallow.

Then to Sarina's immense relief Crystal finally climbed off of her, Petra & Melina took her by the arms & helped her to her bathroom. Whilst Crystal relieved herself Petra ran her a hot deep bath filled with pink bubble bath & Melina laid out towels & clean clothing. When she was undressed both girls lifted Crystal in to the bath, Petra stayed to provide any help her boss needed whilst Melina returned to the living room for her half hour with Sarina. Before she did anything else the Mexican girl poured some mouth wash in to Sarina's mouth & made the trapped girl swill it around her mouth before spitting it in to a bowl she held up in front of her.

"This is going to be more fun for me if you are tasting only me." Melina simply stated in explanation of her actions.

"I'm afraid like Miss Crystal I have not showered for the last two days, I hope I taste really nasty for you." She laughed as she removed her skirt & panties.

Melina hurriedly clambered on to the wheelchair making sure to sandwich Sarina's face between her muscular but very sweaty buttocks. The 5 foot 7 Hispanic girl spent her whole half hour making the younger girl lick her smelly snatch as she came four times on her face. She was sure to taunt the bitchy girl for the whole time & she too took the opportunity to fart on the trapped girl's face several times.

"Breathe it in whore, that's for calling me a mousse! & that's for trying to get me deported!" She almost shouted as she let out two particularly violent & foul smelling blasts.

When her half hour was up Melina didn't even acknowledge Sarina, she just farted one last time on her face before standing & leaving the room.

A few minutes later Melina replaced Petra watching over Crystal's bath & the taller girl headed to the living room for her turn with Sarina.

Before she started Petra repeated Melina's routine with the mouth wash & also thoroughly washed the shorter girl's face with lemon scented liquid soap & a flannel as she wanted to get rid of the smell & mess Melina had left on her.

As she was blindfolded Sarina had no idea that Petra was kneeling next to the side of the wheelchair so was shocked when the Czech girl leant in & spoke quietly right next to her ear, so close that she could feel her breath as she said,

"I think whatever Melina did to you was to punish you, she wanted to make it as unpleasant for you as she could & also fun for her, but she likes boys so I think it was more about it being nasty for you. I don't like boys, I date girls, so for the next half an hour you are completely for my pleasure."

If she liked girls Sarina would probably have been a little turned on by Petra's sexy European accent, but as she didn't all she could think was that it was bad enough straight girls making her do gross stuff for them but a lesbian would be even more demanding as she'd be used to girls who are well practiced at oral sex.

Petra was 5 foot 10 so it was easy for her to straddle the wheelchair, she positioned her pussy right over Sarina's lips as she threaded her long toned legs under the arms of the chair so that she was sat reasonably securely facing away from the prone girl's feet.

If she had been operating the camera trained on the situation Petra would have been surprised to see a slight smile play across Sarina's face as she stuck out her tongue & started to lick the Czech girl's soaking slit.

Sarina didn't mean to smile but she couldn't help appreciating the fact that things were a little better than they had been for the past few hours. Petra was actually pretty clean, yes she was a little sweaty from spending time in the hot sun that lunchtime but she had clearly showered that morning, this meant she tasted all right, not good, but all right. The fact that Petra was sitting facing away from her feet also helped as it meant for the first time in seven & a half hours her face wasn't stuffed between a girl's sweaty butt cheeks.

Petra was true to her word, her half hour was entirely about her own pleasure, she didn't tease or taunt Sarina, instead she gave the bound girl instructions on how she wanted to be licked, when she wanted her to move her tongue, how fast, how hard, exactly what she wanted & that resulted in her climaxing an impressive six times. The tall girl was so turned on after the third orgasm that she actually took off her top & started massaging her own nipples right there in the middle of the living room.

When it was finally time for her to climb off Petra looked down & giggled at the mess she had left on Sarina's cum stained face,

"I think with more practice you could make a very good lesbian, if I wasn't really in to one of your friends I would let you have the chance to practice by licking me again whenever you like!" she joked.

After spending the last hour constantly licking pussy Sarina was relieved that her aching jaw was finally going to get some rest, she felt the cool air hit her face as Petra stood up & she heard the European girl saying something to her but she was too distracted to listen. She wished they'd remove the blindfold & she wished someone would give her some more of the mouthwash to get rid of the cum taste in her mouth.

Almost as soon as Sarina had thought it Petra returned with the mouthwash & a clean flannel, she even gave the trapped girl a few mouthfuls of water but she didn't remove the blindfold & as she turned to leave she stopped & addressed the shorter girl,

"I hope your tongue isn't too tired because you've got one more pussy to lick!".

As Petra left giggling panicked thoughts ran through Sarina's brain, Crystal had gone for a bath & she had just spent half an hour under each of her assistants, so who was this extra girl, she was sure nobody else had been there, she hadn't heard another girl speak or be spoken to, so what was going on? As she strained to try & hear if someone else was really in the room that question at least was answered as she felt hands on either side of her head then ear plugs were shoved in to both of her ears meaning she would only be able to hear muffled sounds if anything at all.

Sarina felt someone's weight on the wheelchair above her, she felt skin brush over her lips but she didn't react, then she felt one of the ear plugs removed as Melina said angrily,

"She wants you to kiss her ass you dumb cunt!".

The ear plug was roughly reinserted & the skin that she now knew was an arse cheek brushed her lips again, this time Sarina rapidly planted kisses all over the cheek & did the same when that cheek was replaced with the other one.