Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched the film of Sarina kissing her ass then going down on her twice Brianna masturbated furiously & had to hold her free hand over her mouth to muffle her cries of delight, but it was when she saw herself piss in to Sarina's mouth that she came hard & almost fell off her bed.

When she came down from her orgasm Brianna was smiling happily as she recalled the events of the day before, it had felt so good to finally get the chance to get her own back on Sarina for the way the older girl had treated her for the past six months.

As she had seen what for her was the best bit of the tape Brianna found it easier to concentrate as she finished editing the video & by 6 o'clock she had 3 files saved & ready to watch.

The first was a really detailed quite lengthy bit of footage showing every one of Sarina's humiliations, this version was her favourite as it clearly showed everyone else involved.

The second was sent only to Crystal, it was a side on view of Brianna herself taking her turn with Sarina, it showed the bitchy 21 year old licking pussy, kissing ass & drinking piss as well as Brianna playing with her own nipples while it was all going on.

The final & most important video was Sarina's humiliations one by one, it left nothing out but anonymized everyone else in shot apart from the victim. This was sent to Sarina from an anonymous email account.

About half an hour after she sent the email Brianna heard a shriek from Sarina's room & another half hour later the blue eyed pixie heard a knock on her door.

After getting permission Sarina entered & sat down on the edge of the bed looking uncomfortable, without preamble she got straight to the point,

"I know you're pretty good with computers, so I was wondering, if I forward an email to you can you figure out who sent it? it's obviously a fake name on it & I need to know where it came from." She asked anxiously.

Brianna supposed Sarina was trying to find out who filmed the previous day's events but she knew she had covered her tracks well. She agreed to check but when the email arrived (without the video attached) she had to hold back her smile as she explained that whoever had sent it had hidden their identity very well & there was nothing she could do.

"So what was it this mystery person sent you anyway?" Brianna asked mischievously,

"Never mind." Was Sarina's only response as she flounced out grumpily.

Brianna texted Crystal to let her know what had just happened but she didn't speak to her or see her that day or the next as both girls wanted to make sure Sarina didn't find out about Brianna's involvement, at least not before they were ready anyway.

By Friday Sarina felt confident enough to go back to lectures, she was accompanied to campus by Amelia but Lisa had stayed in bed claiming to be ill. The video Sarina had received included Scott's comments that one of her friends was fucking her boyfriend & the other was sleeping with Petra, so as they walked towards their first lecture Sarina found herself looking at Amelia in a totally different way than before, she was trying to figure out if what Scott said was true & if so whether Amelia was betraying her or just hiding things from her.

Lisa had lied when she told her friends she was ill, she had received a text the night before with a far better offer than a day of boring study. She had left a key under a stone near the front door, taken a long shower, sprayed herself liberally with perfume, put on a clean night dress & returned to bed to wait for her visitor.

At about 9.15 after all of her housemates had left for lectures the black haired 21 year old heard the front door open then close again, her heart fluttered in nervous anticipation before it jumped for joy as Petra strode confidently in to the room & putting something down by the bed slid in alongside Lisa.

The 5 foot 10 Czech girl grabbed Lisa & squeezed her lover tight as they kissed passionately. For the next ninety minutes the two girls were nearly entirely entwined in each other's bodies, they went down on each other, took turns fucking each other with strap-ons, rubbed their pussies together, sucked on each other's breasts & kissed A LOT!

Petra was the dominant one in their love making which was absolutely fine with Lisa, this beautiful taller, stronger & older girl taking charge really turned her on! So when Petra suggested that she tied Lisa to the bed the black haired girl instantly agreed.

While Petra got some handcuffs out of her handbag she handed Lisa a drink & told her to down it, the younger girl did as she was told as she was very thirsty & as soon as she handed the cup back Petra had her spread her arms & legs before cuffing each to a bed post.

Lisa was immensely turned on as she heard the cuffs click shut but she was starting to feel a little drowsy, Petra climbed on top of her & they shared a long gentle kiss as the taller girl slowly fingered her playmate's snatch. Despite the pleasure she was feeling Lisa was suddenly finding it impossible to keep her eyes open, she could just about make out the clock on her wall so she knew it was about 11AM so she knew she shouldn't be tired but as she fell asleep she felt Petra climb off of her & she could have sworn she heard the Czech girl call downstairs to someone,

"It's all clear, she's asleep!".

Lisa awoke a few hours later still tied spread eagled to the bed, it was light outside so she knew it must be sometime in the afternoon & as she managed to focus her eyes she saw Petra sat on the bed watching her.

"Good afternoon sleepy head!" The 23 year old smiled at her,

"I'm really sorry but I had to slip you a strong sedative, we needed you asleep so we could do a few things in your house. Don't worry your room is untouched though!" she teased,

Lisa was confused, she couldn't figure out what Petra was up to & what's more she wanted to know who else was in the house as the Czech girl had just confirmed by what she'd said that she wasn't alone, but as she stared curiously at her lover her eyes were as always drawn to her long sexy legs.

She knew she ought to ask what was going on, she knew she ought to ask who else was in the house, but when her mouth opened Lisa heard herself asking,

"Have we got any time before my housemates get back?".

Petra looked surprised for a fraction of a second but then her instincts kicked in & she got up, pulled down her jeans & offered her pussy to Lisa's eager mouth. After about five minutes of the younger girl's hungry tongue doing its magic Petra came loudly & made sure to coat the bound girl's face with her love juices.

When she came down from her high Petra returned to sitting on the bed as she pulled her jeans back on, smiling with great satisfaction she turned back to Lisa & said,

"You are very beautiful Lisa & you're great in bed, that's why I'm going to do something to help you, this won't make sense to you now but in a couple of hours you'll understand."

Petra didn't say another word as she left the bedroom making sure to leave the door wide open, a few seconds later Lisa heard the front door bang shut & heard the click of the lock. Immediately she panicked & yanked as hard as she could on the handcuffs but she couldn't free herself, it was at that point she realised that she was laying completely naked tied to her bed with every inch of her body on show with her bedroom door wide open. Lisa was smart enough to know there was no point in getting angry or stressed about the situation, there was absolutely nothing she could do, her only option was to lie there nervously & hope Petra came back to release her before Sarina & Amelia got home.

When Petra got home she helped Melina finish moving everything they had taken from Sarina's house, as well as the contents of several large packages Crystal had stayed home to sign for, in to the spare bedroom. Melina had been waiting downstairs while Petra had sex with Lisa that morning & when the European girl had called down to her the two girls had used a van Melina had hired on Crystal's behalf the night before to take what they were there for.

As Brianna left her last lecture of the week just before 4pm she saw she had a text from Crystal asking her to come over before going home, the 19 year old was delighted as she had been looking forward to seeing the big breasted blonde again since Tuesday so she hurried over to Crystal's apartment. Melina let her in as she was on her way out, Petra was in the living room watching TV & after greeting her warmly the Czech girl told her that Crystal was waiting for her in the spare room.

When Brianna walked in she gasped in shock, as she looked around she saw her laptop computer, her camera, her posters, her books, her clothes & pretty much everything else she owned.

Crystal was sitting on the bed smiling at her, when she'd given Brianna time to look around the disabled girl said happily,

"Surprise! As promised this is now your room. I had Melina & Petra clear out your old room today & bring all your stuff here.".

Brianna shrieked with delight & ran over to Crystal hugging her & saying,

"Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!"

Crystal laughed happily at Brianna's reaction before replying,

"You haven't seen the best bits yet, look in your new wardrobe & in your draws.".

Brianna leapt off the bed & rushed to the wardrobe, she shrieked again with delight as she saw several brand new pairs of jeans, some dresses, shoes & lots of other new clothes. Then she looked in the draws where she found scarves, skirts, panties, bras, night dresses, t-shirts & even a makeup box.

Crystal felt so good seeing how happy the gifts were making Brianna so she explained,

"All the new stuff is payment for your help with getting my revenge on Sarina as is the flat screen TV & DVD player that you haven't spotted yet!" She smiled & pointed over her shoulder at them.

Brianna bounded back to the bed & hugged Crystal again, this time the big breasted blonde held her tight & rolled her over so they were lying side by side facing each other,

"I'd love to take you to the mall & get you lots more new stuff, it's about time you got to have nice things rather than the charity shop tat you've been forced to put up with, I would say we should go shopping tomorrow but I have other plans that take precedence." Crystal explained,

Brianna looked disappointed, not because she was inpatient for the new stuff, but because going to the mall would mean she got to spend the day with Crystal which was something she very much wanted to do.

Crystal had a serious look on her face as she continued but Brianna noticed her bottom lip twitching as if she was trying to disguise some kind of reaction,

"You see I have a very important plan for the whole weekend, it involves you, me, this bed & absolutely no clothes!"

Crystal burst in to a massive smile as she finished speaking & dove towards Brianna & thrust her lips hungrily on to the younger girl's, the diminutive blonde parted her lips & plunged her tongue in to the older girl's mouth as she rolled on to her back & pulled the girl she had been lusting after since the moment they'd met on top of her.

As their lips parted momentarily Brianna forced herself to stop for a second & ask the question she had to know the answer to,

"Crystal I have to know, is this just about a fun weekend for you to experiment with a girl before you go back to dating boys? Or do you actually want to be with me?"

Crystal lifted off Brianna slightly so that she could look down on her, she gave her a serious look as she pretended to think how to answer, she already knew exactly how she felt about Brianna but she enjoyed teasing her a little,

"That's a tough question & I know exactly how to answer it." She paused for a second enjoying the look of nervous anticipation on Brianna's face,

"Will" she kissed Brianna's neck,

"You" she kissed her left cheek,

"Go" she kissed her chin,

"Out" she kissed her right cheek,

"With" she kissed the tip of her nose,

"Me!" She kissed her long & deep on the lips.

When after about fifteen seconds Crystal finally broke the kiss Brianna had the biggest smile on her face that she had ever seen & just the sight of her lying their looking so sexy made Crystal want to rip every piece of clothing from her body that very second. The gorgeous 5 foot 2 blue eyed pixie with blonde hair & pink highlights took a deep breath before responding loudly & confidently,

"Hell Yeah! I told you before, I'm yours for as long as you want me!".

Just before their lips met again Crystal replied,

"That could be a very long time, maybe even forever!".

The two girls shared their longest kiss so far that evening, it only ended after almost two minutes when Brianna started to undo Crystal's bra,

"Not yet, I'm aching for you to undress me but we've got something else to take care of first." Crystal explained.

The disabled girl forced herself to roll off of a disappointed looking Brianna before turning to her new girlfriend to explain the situation,

"When the girls emptied your room at Sarina's house they also did a couple of other things, Petra copied out Sarina's address book so I now have the phone numbers & email addresses of all her friends as well as her whole family. The really fun bit though is that they took all the cameras & microphones we used the other day & hid them all around Sarina's house. There's one in each bedroom, one in Sarina's private bathroom, one in the communal bathroom, one in the upstairs hallway & one in the living room. The van we used to collect your stuff is parked across the street from the house with a transmitter in the back so the signal will come through to your laptop, it's encrypted so it will just be static if anyone else hijacks the feed."

Brianna got off the bed & moved over to her laptop, after entering a few passwords pictures from inside Sarina's house started to flash up on the screen, the girls discussed what to do for a couple of minutes after which Brianna plugged a lead in to her new TV so that the pictures appeared on the far bigger screen. Crystal used the phone on the bedside table to call Petra & let her know that the feed should now also be coming through on the living room TV which the Czech girl confirmed it was a few seconds later.

Crystal was pleased to see that Sarina & Amelia hadn't arrived home yet & she laughed out loud when Brianna paused on the view of Lisa's room when she noticed the black haired girl laying their naked & cuffed spread eagled to the bed.

Brianna looked over at the smile on Crystal's face, her expression didn't show even a flicker of surprise at the sight,

"Why do I think you were expecting to find Lisa in that position?" she asked teasingly,

"Well Petra did tell me she'd left her tied to the bed after they'd finished having sex! So I might have had some idea that she was there!" Crystal laughed.

"So Scott was telling the truth about one of Sarina's friends sleeping with Petra, so presumably that means Amelia is the one that Scott's fucking?" Brianna was grinning as she contemplated this,

"That's exactly the conclusion we're hoping Sarina will come to as well, I'm betting she'll absolutely flip out & we get to see it!" Crystal smiled with satisfaction.

The two girls sat & chatted as Brianna made sure all the cameras were being recorded & that she could switch between them instantly, she only had one view of each room but that was likely to be enough. It was about fifteen minutes before anything happened, that was when suddenly the microphone attached to the camera the girls were viewing picked up the sound of the front door opening then banging closed as well as the distant sound of two female voices.

Brianna switched to the camera in Lisa's bedroom, she knew as soon as the girls came upstairs they'd see Lisa's open door & would presumably look in as they still believed that she'd been unable to go to lectures that day because she was ill.

A few seconds later the girls heard the sound of someone climbing the stairs, Crystal hoped they'd find Lisa straight away so the fireworks could begin & she wasn't disappointed.

As someone tapped on the open door a blonde haired girl stepped in to the room & froze in shock,

"OH MY GOD! Lisa what have you been doing!" Amelia shouted out in obvious amusement,

She turned back out of the door & called back down the stairs,

"Quick Sarina you've got to see this, it's Lisa, she must have been playing some sort of weird sex game while we were at lectures, she's up here tied naked to her bed!!!"

As the sound of footsteps hurrying up the stairs came from somewhere in the distance Amelia stepped further in to the room & stood over her naked friend,

"So you couldn't come to lectures because you were feeling ill right!" she teased as she picked up the key to the handcuffs Lisa was bound to the bed with.

Sarina walked in & like Amelia she stopped just inside the door in surprise,

"I thought you were joking, who's been a naughty girl then!" she joked as she started to approach the bed.

As Amelia held up the key to the cuffs Sarina waved a hand motioning for her to wait, the black haired girl had noticed a familiar smell in the room, she leant over Lisa's face & took a long breath before saying in a strange tone,

"Wow Lisa you really have been a naughty girl!",

She stood up straight & asked Amelia to go in to her room & get some moisturiser as the skin around the cuffs was probably going to be quite sensetive from being in the bindings all day. As Amelia walked out Sarina bent low again & hissed in a whispered tone,

"You little bitch! If you want me to even think about forgiving you for this I want the truth & I want it now, the girl who's dried cum is all over your face is Crystal's friend Petra? Right?".

Sarina didn't move but gave Lisa a filthy look when she didn't respond immediately, the bound girl knew Sarina must have found out the truth so she closed her eyes & dreading her friend's reaction she nodded her head.

Lisa just stayed there with her eyes closed for a few seconds expecting a reaction but when Sarina said nothing after a few seconds she opened her eyes & was surprised to see she was alone again. She could see the key to the cuffs just sitting there on the bed but it was out of her reach, she started to think about if there was some way she could get to it but a few seconds later her concentration was broken by a loud squeal from the hallway.

As soon as Lisa admitted she was sleeping with Petra something snapped in Sarina's head, if Scott had been telling the truth about one of her friends sleeping with Petra then clearly he was telling the truth about himself sleeping with her other friend, which by process of elimination must mean the bastard was bedding Amelia.

Amelia came in to the hallway empty handed as she couldn't remember where she'd left her moisturiser, Sarina moved to stand right in front of her as if to whisper something presumably about Lisa to her, Amelia turned her head so that her ear was next to the black haired girl's mouth but instead of hearing some sort of secret Amelia felt the agony of Sarina bringing her knee up with all of her strength right between her legs.

The blonde squealed in pain & fell to the floor, as soon as she hit the ground Sarina dived on to her & started to rip at her dress. She tore the dress off after a few tugs, Amelia didn't know what was happening but she tried to turn & fight off her attacker but her efforts were met with another knee to the pussy & a hard punch to her left breast.

Amelia rolled on to her front sobbing & trying to curl into a ball whilst Sarina ran in to her bathroom to fetch some scissors & returned so fast her victim hadn't even realised she'd left. The enraged 21 year old sat on the crying girl's back to pin her down before cutting off her bra & panties, which she tossed down the stairs. Then she took off her belt & tied it around Amelia's neck like a noose, watching this Crystal was about to pick up the phone & call the police as her & Brianna had agreed to do if things got dangerous, but then they saw Sarina use the belt like a collar to tie her captive to the banister.

1...45678...10